LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

Hey' date=' great job with this Galgat, however, I am experiencing a problem. After I get the two books and have to practice on the locals, I am experiencing frequent crashes. These crashes only occur when I am saving, the game is autosaving or when I quicksave. This is not good because these crashes force me to redo a bunch of stuff. How do I stop these crashes? Also, how much should my sex count be before I can advance in the questline?

[/quote']

I am definitely NOT a modder, but I spent enough time in Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, testing a LOT of mods. First rule in these games especially when using mods is to disable autosave on wait, travel and avoid quicksave too. Autosave can corrupt the save game, and the errors can surface much later. Always go Escape->Save and then either create a new save or overwrite an older one.

Also try the Oblivion Crash Prevention System at http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22282

One of my Oblivion installs was ALWAYS crashing on exit, and this solved it.

Well, thanks for trying but I am getting no farther. I can get to 10 sex acts with saving each time but after that final one BAM! Crash. Now all of my saves from that part of the questline are corrupted or crash as soon as I try to load them.

Love what's there so far' date=' Galgat.

I think there's a problem with the main quest, though.  After completing the creature stage, Greaves will take the potions from you.  But, it looks like you need 10 potions to get Booty to advance the quest to the pirate stage - so I think you actually need 20 potions, not 10.

[/quote']

Booty is sending you back out to get some samples for here, it is a secondary quest. or another Quest..

I will try this one but I'm curious about one of your mods. What did you do with LoversPayBanditgalgat?

About the creature with dicks. You should just use the meshes from LoversCreatures or Sexualized monsters instead because they are better but the Spider Daedra model was good. I also made a Spriggan with a branch instead of a dick. Can upload if anyone is interested.

I translated Paybandits Myself, and added a bunch of extra stuff to it, as I normally do, if i think it needs it. I mod, because I want to play games the way I like them.

I made those a long time ago, and Sexualized monsters had to many with limp Peckers, at least the version I tried did..

some of them had erect penis, and some did not. and also they used very High res textures, which can labor bind some systems..

so I made my own, and did not enhance the textures in anyway.

But as I said I did not spend a lot of time on them, I just wanted the creatures to have a Pecker.

Except few CTD and Black eye problem verything seems to be working fine :D

Great work  Galgat :)

(Any one have tips how to fix that black eyes ? )

I can not remember for sure, but i think I use to have the Black eye problem to, when I was running _re_beautypack_full.esp

once i disabled that..wa-la No more black eye... I am not saying that is your problem, but it may be, or sounds like a conflict with another mod.

Galgat i have not found any problems. great work so far. One question though ?? will you ultimately make an option for males characters too ?? like you have to recruit females and become an pimp instead ??

I don't have any plans for that, I hate dual dialogs, is way to much trouble to keep straight.

I see it in translations all the time where male and female use the same Prostitution dialog...

people who translate and have Male characters use lines like

Hey baby want a hard Cock....

which if your playing a female is not very correct..

better to have

Hey, want to get naked and Hug...!

anyway, I will keep and open mind, I have a lot more to do to this mod, this was just a Proof of concept release.. Much more is planed.

I had this mod much farther along, until Rev 85 came out and screwed up all my Scripts, and some other things i had done..

I thought before they screwed it up again, I might release a little of it.

Hey' date=' great job with this Galgat, however, I am experiencing a problem. After I get the two books and have to practice on the locals, I am experiencing frequent crashes. These crashes only occur when I am saving, the game is autosaving or when I quicksave. This is not good because these crashes force me to redo a bunch of stuff. How do I stop these crashes? Also, how much should my sex count be before I can advance in the questline?

[/quote']

I think someone answered this for me, but auto save of any kind is very bad... I would not use if i were you.. it is especially bad if you save during a force sex animation or like if you save when and NPC is trying to get back to you with a parting shot.

Not that that is your Problem, I have ran this on XP, Vista, and Windows 7, with really never one crash.

I can only guess that it might be a conflict or load order.. or some missing component..

I really do apologize for making it Beautiful people dependent, I fear the variations in the Beautiful people mod may cause many people much trouble.

It is just that I really wanted these extra character to use as the mod progresses. 

I do believe it's this file: http://u.115.com/file/f54374ced (it's linked in the MBP thread sans the update below)

There is also an update for this omod. I presume you want to install it after the one above: http://u.115.com/file/f58b25a3f4

It's a combined OMOD of the mods mentioned' date=' saves a lot of hassle installing them separately. The download is pretty humongous though, so someone with hosting should probably mirror them :3

[/quote']

Thanks, I'll try as soon as I am home ^^

[/quote']

I think someone answered this for me, but auto save of any kind is very bad... I would not use if i were you.. it is especially bad if you save during a force sex animation or like if you save when and NPC is trying to get back to you with a parting shot.

Not that that is your Problem, I have ran this on XP, Vista, and Windows 7, with really never one crash.

I can only guess that it might be a conflict or load order.. or some missing component..

I really do apologize for making it Beautiful people dependent, I fear the variations in the Beautiful people mod may cause many people much trouble.

It is just that I really wanted these extra character to use as the mod progresses.

Well, I noticed that I'm only getting the crashes on crowning isle. I did it on the mainland with no trouble what-so-ever. I hope that I can still play this mod though.

Way cool Galgat.. WAY cool.  I played the quest line through with no problems (as far as I can tell) No unexpected crashes, or any weird behavior.  I did get some serious slowdown when there was a lot of the "students" on screen.

2 things I did notice.. not bad but just helpful here...

1. Occasionally I would get the "thank you" conversation from both people after they had sex.. they would seek me out and thank ME for their sex. And I also would receive the potions if I was on that part of the quest.

2.  Could not get the quest from Booty. She told me about having to stay on a pirate ship, but the quest would not appear in my quest log. Going to the pirate ship with Narwal, and I still cannot open the door.  I think I might have missed something here, instead of it being a bug though!

Overall.. Great job! Spell, potions, scavenger hunt.. all well done!  I look forward to more from this!

2.  Could not get the quest from Booty. She told me about having to stay on a pirate ship' date=' but the quest would not appear in my quest log. Going to the pirate ship with Narwal, and I still cannot open the door.  I think I might have missed something here, instead of it being a bug though!

[/quote']

I've the same problem, i've solve it in CS changing a OR in AND in the condition preceding the stage 63 and that made it.

But the pirate quest seem tricky and turning in round.

Funny Mod Galgat, thanks

2.  Could not get the quest from Booty. She told me about having to stay on a pirate ship' date=' but the quest would not appear in my quest log. Going to the pirate ship with Narwal, and I still cannot open the door.  I think I might have missed something here, instead of it being a bug though!

[/quote']

That's the thing I ran into.  Try collecting 10 more creature potions and then talk to booty.  That's what worked for me.

Can you post a screen of yours? I'll know what it's supposed to look like then.

I moved all the unused esp's from my data dir, disabled the isle made a save, enabled again and now all the NPC's look different again.

Thay are ugly as hell(again), but in a different way.

Guest Donkey

Help me' date=' or i will post those freaks all around the board every 5 minutes!

To prove i'm serious:

Damn, my eyes are bleeding.

[/quote']

That is indeed weird. could you post your load order ?? And how did you apply bashpatch ?? maybe that is what is conflicting even the hair on mine looks different.

Even the head don't match the body in your screenshot ??

Thank's. Now i know what i'm fighting for.

Still can't get what's wrong with my install. Btw i started with this combined MBP++ pack people were so excited about. But i don't think that's the reason cause i've seen those monstrosities already with my old oblivion, and i used separate MPB mods with it.

My LL:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm
02  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
03  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
04  x117race.esm
05  xeosp++.esp
06  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.2.0]
07  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
08  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
09  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0A  Slof's Boners! v5.esp
0B  Knights.esp
0C  Alternate Start Revamped.esp
0D  FormID Finder4.esp
0E  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0F  Hantai Lily Glass Set.esp
10  SG011_Seductive.esp
11  Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp
12  LoversFSE.esp
13  LoversCrowningIsle.esp
14  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
15  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
16  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
17  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
18  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
19  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
1A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
1B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
1C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
1D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
1E  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
1F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
20  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
21  Real_Mannequin.esp
22  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 89]
23  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
24  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

About patch: I merge MPB patches into it, what else do i need? Also tried merging race records.

It's not active now, i place it between 21 and 22.

Archived