LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

So far so good. :)

Bug: I keep crashing every time I enter the Dean's House and also when I try to approach the podium outside near the entrance to the School of Prostitution. At the time, I had just finished meeting my roommate at B6, talked to Principal Pal who gave me my outfit and books, read the books (and gained the Speechcraft skills), and stepped outside of the school.

Also, it's interesting to see the dogs fuck my character even without LoversCreatures installed. :)

I will check the deans home out, I have not went inside in some time, I built it for a Quest that i have not gotten back to yet.

I fear that Using Beautiful people may cause me trouble..it has been tweaked by so many people... Its just i like the extras it offer.

I went to the deans Home, with the ESP i uploaded, and the one I am working on, with no Problems... The esp I am working on has much more content, but anyway they caused me no problems..

Some of them do have different colored Eyes, I used those Eyes from Beautiful people... some have one Blind Eye, and In one or 2 place's they are totally blind, or Milky white.. these are Eyes from the Beautiful people ESM...

Oh there is a spell you will get in a Quest here, once you get it you can have sex with most anything, or anyone.. It is needed for a few quests that you can do.

it casts similar to the spell in Cursed armor. but for me at least was never buggy..LOL

I will check the deans home out' date=' I have not went inside in some time, I built it for a Quest that i have not gotten back to yet.

I fear that Using Beautiful people may cause me trouble..it has been tweaked by so many people... Its just i like the extras it offer.

I went to the deans Home, with the ESP i uploaded, and the one I am working on, with no Problems... The esp I am working on has much more content, but anyway they caused me no problems..

[/quote']

For some reason the crashing problem went away. All I did was avoid those spots, went around and fucked people for a bit, then tried going into the Dean's house for example, and no longer crashed on me. Weird...

Looks fun! but everyone has a pink-brown eye ;__;

I have a similar problem and I think XEO5 might be the cause (assuming you have it installed also). It's similar to my old one-black-eye issue that I keep seeing when I'm creating new characters with certain eye sets. This is why we should install XEOSP and XEOSP++, but until Sexy NPC Walks and Xeo Valeria are fixed, I'm gonna have to avoid using those beauty packs for a while...

Hey, great job with this Galgat, however, I am experiencing a problem. After I get the two books and have to practice on the locals, I am experiencing frequent crashes. These crashes only occur when I am saving, the game is autosaving or when I quicksave. This is not good because these crashes force me to redo a bunch of stuff. How do I stop these crashes? Also, how much should my sex count be before I can advance in the questline?

Hey' date=' great job with this Galgat, however, I am experiencing a problem. After I get the two books and have to practice on the locals, I am experiencing frequent crashes. These crashes only occur when I am saving, the game is autosaving or when I quicksave. This is not good because these crashes force me to redo a bunch of stuff. How do I stop these crashes? Also, how much should my sex count be before I can advance in the questline?

[/quote']

I am definitely NOT a modder, but I spent enough time in Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, testing a LOT of mods. First rule in these games especially when using mods is to disable autosave on wait, travel and avoid quicksave too. Autosave can corrupt the save game, and the errors can surface much later. Always go Escape->Save and then either create a new save or overwrite an older one.

Also try the Oblivion Crash Prevention System at http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22282

One of my Oblivion installs was ALWAYS crashing on exit, and this solved it.

Love what's there so far, Galgat.

I think there's a problem with the main quest, though.  After completing the creature stage, Greaves will take the potions from you.  But, it looks like you need 10 potions to get Booty to advance the quest to the pirate stage - so I think you actually need 20 potions, not 10.

I will try this one but I'm curious about one of your mods. What did you do with LoversPayBanditgalgat?

About the creature with dicks. You should just use the meshes from LoversCreatures or Sexualized monsters instead because they are better but the Spider Daedra model was good. I also made a Spriggan with a branch instead of a dick. Can upload if anyone is interested.

Yep and still most of the characters on Island have black eyes.

Hmm I notice one thing Im not sure if its bug or conflict but if other characters have sex with eachother after finishing they talk with my character how wonderfull she is etc.

And Im not sure but I think I saw "attend to HIS " classes or something like that while talking with blonde professor in (Mr Grav..cant remember the name :P ) about attending to first classes (cum tasting )

Guest Donkey

Black eyes are some mod are overriding it. check you you load list. i  am currently playing even with xeo and all looks right. i have xeo placed lowest in the order.

I do believe it's this file: http://u.115.com/file/f54374ced (it's linked in the MBP thread sans the update below)

There is also an update for this omod. I presume you want to install it after the one above: http://u.115.com/file/f58b25a3f4

It's a combined OMOD of the mods mentioned, saves a lot of hassle installing them separately. The download is pretty humongous though, so someone with hosting should probably mirror them :3

Guest Donkey

Galgat i have not found any problems. great work so far. One question though ?? will you ultimately make an option for males characters too ?? like you have to recruit females and become an pimp instead ??

Archived