LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

PS:  One small bug I found.

You can break the main SOAP quest line on the pirate ship.  If you turn down the Alchemist when he initially offers you a chance off the ship and the talk to him again you'll get the option to ask \"why is the ship mean to people...\" or what not from the NEXT leg of the quest.  When you then talk to Booty you won't be prompted to talk to Ms. Greaves but instead sent directly to Siren Island. 

A trigger for the dialog option may need to be tightened up.

I will look at that' date=' I think i did just use a stage hit, and it may not have considered that not setting it  ( at the dialog prompt), would lead to bypassing that part of this quest..  possibly bypassing the pirate quest finish..

I think I just considered, it was such a laborious mission that everyone would be ready to leave..LOL

[/quote']

Is there an end to the Pirate quests in the mod yet?  I believe I still have 2 journal entries sitting open under active in my quest log centered around the pirates.

Also I appear to have somehow managed to 'reset' my Pirate faction rank back to Cabin Slut.  However even if I have enough Jolly Roger samples Hotwater will not clean you back up and progress you once you complete the main pirate track.  Eventually the other pirates won't touch you (because you're covered in cum) with the exclusion of the Captain and Hotwater for refusing to leave the ship.  The Captain also still refers to me as his Skanky Slut though I'm at the bottom rank.

PS to the PS:

Two more minor bugs.  (luckily I had a save positioned right after getting my promotion for the pirate voyage.)

You get two Diaries of Trish in two different parts of the quest talking to Booty.  She gives you one that leads to the quest update, then you can read it and talk to her again (as prompted in the quest journal) and she asks you to go back on the pirate ship and gives you ANOTHER (second) Diary.  Also when you agree to go back onto the pirate ship.  I did so by talking to Pete, saying I'm coming back aboard, then enter the main door.  Once you enter the main door and the ship takes off that is where it resets your rank.  However, you can still talk to the alchemist, Hotwater, and get the prompt to ask about the ship being mean so that flies through smoothly.  Probably because you have that trigger tagged to something in the quest progression rather then faction rank. (I'm guessing with that statement.)  If you tagged faction rank with the bug in place that resets faction rank upon re-entering the ship it probably wouldn't show.

1.I will look into the 2 diary's, i probably copied the dialog, and forgot to remover the result, have to check.

2. yes there was a bug, and it was in the door, but I incorporated a fix in 1.02.02 ( that is the latest release) which should have fixed that for all new players, and I put a stage check in one of the quest scripts that should fix it on all those people that had already done that quest, and gotten ranked back. This should have fixed there rank automatically, when they started up with the new patch. It fixed mine just fine, I had the same bug in my game.

3. Hotwater will not clean you up after you have finished the main run on the pirate ship. from then on once you get 20 pirate sperm you are so nasty they won't have sex with you. They sell for a very good price, and I guess you could throw them away, but that would make a lot of clutter in the game..Be best to sell the extra Pirate sperm.

4. there is a bug in the pirate quest, I will fix it in the next update, I just did a stage update a little early.... should not bother you as long as when Hotwater first offers you a trip to dirty bay. You TAKE IT.  You can answer the other way latter after you have gathered the information for Booty.

Until I release 1.02.03 I am SoRrY about this. But It would be a lot of trouble to try and update that one now as i have so many things that have not been cleared up, or fixed in 1.02.03 which I am working on.

5. someone said they were falling through the floor in the morbious Quest, I am wondering if this person has shivering Isles installed. I used graphics to make his laboratory from Shivering Isle's dungeon Pieces. I am pretty sure I pointed out that you need Shivering Isles installed in the Doc file. I am only Guessing here, You may have it installed.. If so I do not know why you are falling through the floor.

6. I am closing down more of the Quests in the next Update, It's just that Many I am not sure if i am done with yet or not, so I leave them open.. It is a work in progress..

how do i start the goblin cave questline anyway?

You get the quest when the Siren queen tells you she wants a Goblin sperm shake..LOL

I don't know any better way of answering with out telling everything.

I really love this mod' date=' It's like one of the best. I got promoted to Little Mistress and got a female Emissary on Siren Island but have no idea what to do next. some one help?  :)

[/quote']

I think the emisary on siren island was the last quest in 1.02.02 I have so many things i am trying, I am sorry but I don't remember for sure..but i think that is the last one. if you done the morbious mission.

much of this last update was little things like ability to rent a room at the inn's and tavern's, Some graphic's changes, and streamlining  of many of the scripts. a little extra dialog in some places.

And trying to get the rape bandits squared away, or more dependable. They can still be flack y sometimes.

I am out of pocket a lot on the week ends, so I was doing a little catch up today.

3. Hotwater will not clean you up after you have finished the main run on the pirate ship. from then on once you get 20 pirate sperm you are so nasty they won't have sex with you. They sell for a very good price, and I guess you could throw them away, but that would make a lot of clutter in the game..Be best to sell the extra Pirate sperm.

Hotwater will not clean you, pirate wont rape you anymore, except captain. do you miss check of this one?

Hey Galgat. Would you mind uploading your version of Paybandit? It would be interesting to have a look at it and I liked your version of Rapers.

Hey Galgat. Would you mind uploading your version of Paybandit? It would be interesting to have a look at it and I liked your version of Rapers.

I don't think so SoRrY I have to much stuff in it, that I do not have permission from anyone to release.

Its not that much different from what you have, just extra things and Dialog..

I use it as a base for testing much new stuff..It might be very flack y for anyone else.

This mod does sound so good' date=' I just wish it came without BP. It tends to mess up alot of other mods.

[/quote']

i haven't had time to finish the non MBP patch file, but i surely will, thats granted.

BUT if you use it with this patch later remember that if you have problems first ask me instead of Galgat, he will support his version but not my version (normally there should not be any problem haven't found a reference to MBP resources except for NPCs so far,  that right Galgat?)

This mod does sound so good' date=' I just wish it came without BP. It tends to mess up alot of other mods.

[/quote']

i haven't had time to finish the non MBP patch file, but i surely will, thats granted.

BUT if you use it with this patch later remember that if you have problems first ask me instead of Galgat, he will support his version but not my version (normally there should not be any problem haven't found a reference to MBP resources except for NPCs so far,  that right Galgat?)

yes I used it for the other races, mostly, the sirens being chocolate Elf's and other area's like the professor types being the monkey looking race...

That is if i understand you right However you will have to change race's of all NPC's that are not default types.

I did this once myself for an early version of LoversBorn which required MBP, At that time i did not wish to install MBP, I thought it was way to buggy, and the washy looking character, with anime textures just did not appeal to me.

But I have sense changed my mind, there is so much added with the diversity of all the other races.

But I do agree it can be very buggy sometimes and hard to get installed correctly.

And i always have to force install my own personal textures back into the locations that MBP messes up.

Help, the game crashes then I enterer the prostitution school or the dean's house.

The construction set also crashes then I try to open the location.

Here is the current active mods wonder if I have forgoten anything, had installed LoversFSE.esp for Lovers with PK but disabled it to try to get this runing.

Lovers with PK.esm

Oblivion.esm

MD_Saddle_Master.esm

Kvatch Rebuilt.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

P1DlevelMultiCount.esp

Enhanced Economy.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

KDCirclets.esp

KDClothCirclets.esp

Command Mount.esp

MD Saddlebags v3.0.esp

MD Saddlebags v3.0 Alternative Trader Script.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Amajor7 Imperial Furniture.esp

Kvatch Rebuilt.esp

The Archer's Paradox Upgrades.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp

gardening.esp

GuildStorage.esp

Gather Ye Rosebuds.esp

KT_DetectHostility.esp

Toaster Says Share.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

boethia custom race.esp

DontCloseMYGates.esp

Enchantment-and-Spellmaking-Unlocker-Balanced.esp

825-Increased Training Allowance-TESSource.esp

UnlockEnchantmentSpells.esp

1473-1-More Sigils-TESSource.esp

AW_banbana.esp

mm_si_edit1.esp

TSMD.esp

mmAlchemy3.esp

Armor_skirts_nonlvl.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Razor.esp

Growlfs Animated Hair.esp

UFF Jewelry Collection.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

PTArtifacts.esp

rwr mannequins.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

SickleIrons.esp

Demon Hunter.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

Help' date=' the game crashes then I enterer the prostitution school or the dean's house.

The construction set also crashes then I try to open the location.

Here is the current active mods wonder if I have forgoten anything, had installed LoversFSE.esp for Lovers with PK but disabled it to try to get this runing.

Lovers with PK.esm

Oblivion.esm

MD_Saddle_Master.esm

Kvatch Rebuilt.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

P1DlevelMultiCount.esp

Enhanced Economy.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

KDCirclets.esp

KDClothCirclets.esp

Command Mount.esp

MD Saddlebags v3.0.esp

MD Saddlebags v3.0 Alternative Trader Script.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Amajor7 Imperial Furniture.esp

Kvatch Rebuilt.esp

The Archer's Paradox Upgrades.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Harvest [Flora'].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp

gardening.esp

GuildStorage.esp

Gather Ye Rosebuds.esp

KT_DetectHostility.esp

Toaster Says Share.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

boethia custom race.esp

DontCloseMYGates.esp

Enchantment-and-Spellmaking-Unlocker-Balanced.esp

825-Increased Training Allowance-TESSource.esp

UnlockEnchantmentSpells.esp

1473-1-More Sigils-TESSource.esp

AW_banbana.esp

mm_si_edit1.esp

TSMD.esp

mmAlchemy3.esp

Armor_skirts_nonlvl.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Razor.esp

Growlfs Animated Hair.esp

UFF Jewelry Collection.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

PTArtifacts.esp

rwr mannequins.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

SickleIrons.esp

Demon Hunter.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

Try using BOSS if haven't already and I think LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp should always loaded last.

You may want to remove Kvatch Rebuilt for a while.

I recent used this and got some crash when loading or random crash' date=' after i unchecked it, no more crash

[/quote']

tried it, and I was able to open enter the SOAP building and enroll, however then I tried to enter the dormitory the game crashes again, then trying to reload the autosave inside the building it crashes before entering. Wondering if it might be a lovers with PK issue as I also have problems with loversbitch, however cursed armor worked nice.

You may want to remove Kvatch Rebuilt for a while.

I recent used this and got some crash when loading or random crash' date=' after i unchecked it, no more crash

[/quote']

tried it, and I was able to open enter the SOAP building and enroll, however then I tried to enter the dormitory the game crashes again, then trying to reload the autosave inside the building it crashes before entering. Wondering if it might be a lovers with PK issue as I also have problems with loversbitch, however cursed armor worked nice.

Never use the autosave feature, and even quick save should be avoided. It can lead to problems with corrupt save games.

Hi, I have a question to see if someone can answer because it is impossible to play the mod in this way ... Well, when my character is dressed with the uniform of bitch the services offered are considered a rape and the guards interrupted everything. Any solution?

I´m desperate!

Please I need any reply... :'(

Guest Donkey

sounds more like stop kill raper, to me, helprapeplayer only allows you companion to stop the raper from raping your player character. Not guards.

Hi,

I have a problem with crowningisle... The 'Main' Quest doesnt work, because as soon, as I enter the SOAP (or something like this... the School on CrowningIsle...) the game crashes at around 5% of the loading screen.. The other Quest I found (With that guy and his beastiality-dungeon) works well.. (at least to the part of the Dungeon I can't find him, but that's not the problem)

Can someone help me? My LoadOrder is the following:

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
Mart's Monster Mod.esm
Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
BreakUndies.esm
Oblivion.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
Slof's Boners! v5_DV.esp
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp
Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Zombies for Body Meshes.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Extra Wounding.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversTachiCat2.esp
LoversBed.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCreatureExtender.esp
Quickstart_DV.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversDRader.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversTrueCrime.esp
LoversBedNonStop.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversSurrender.esp
RealisticForceMedium.esp
RealisticMagicForceMedium.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Dark Dungeons.esp
Damsels In Distress.esp
Dark Dungeons -  SI.esp
Duke Patricks - Fresh Kills Now Alert The NPCs.esp
StealthOverhaul.esp
RenGuardOverhaul.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
FineWeapons for OOO.esp
RustyItems for OOO.esp
RealSleepExtended.esp

Thank you ;D I just realize I got the same problem as the guy a few posts before me.. I already used BOSS and I don't have that thing with Kvatch

Hi' date=' I have a question to see if someone can answer because it is impossible to play the mod in this way ... Well, when my character is dressed with the uniform of bitch the services offered are considered a rape and the guards interrupted everything. Any solution?

I´m desperate!

Please I need any reply... :'(

[/quote']

this due to a setting in your lovers experience setting.

switch resume combat after to off. and it will work, or some other option in this setting screen if i remember incorrect

just try to test some option in this setting screen then it will work.

Those having crashes when entering Crowing Isles/Soap House most likely have trouble with the races/faces of the various girls.

Try installing this (and the Chocolate Elves addon under optionals, too) http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368

Not sure if Cute Elves are included there, else you might need to lookup and install those as well.

Usual safety warnings apply (that is: make backups etc.). :)

For those who do: Please report back is this did/didn't fix the problem.

I'm not sure on how to install Modified Beautful People Plus Plus... It has a Data and a _Option folder in it (Oh.. 7Zip is definetly needed for extracting WinRar did not work for me..) The Data folder needs to be put into Oblivion Main Folder... I think that for sure, but I don't know if I just have to put the _Option Folder there, too, because it has some esp's but also some textures and saves in it.

Automatic Translator said this:

● Installation

* That is distributed on heaven's Yukisuke Ji, "Lop-EarsElf" When used as a companion,

CS before the race, etc. Please change.

Then, Lop-EarsElf uninstall.

After installing this MOD, Lop-ears Elf.esp master is required.

In the case of a player, I can not Transfer, please.

* Showracemenu shifted in the race will be reset, everything is possible if you go back to the state after the introduction. * Data can be migrated in the face ElderFaceLift. In WB can.

MBP 1.3 has been installed in the state of more than MOD please introduce later.

ver0.3.0 recommended a switch away from ver0.3.0 after off-putting.

(To suffer the most resources, but also over a separate issue)

RAN's are deployed, "Tabaxi Customize Pack" will be compatible with tribes

Yukisuke's hair and have not been introduced in additional compatible.

Please Tabaxi Customize Pack by shifting from the replacement before removing the hair.

ChanponSimple not compatible with the original.

Lop-ears Elf.esp transfer from existing as well as save is not recommended.

MBP + + Q & A with little booklets are below.

http://narulivion.blog46.fc2.com/blog-entry-138.html

I just don't understand, what is meant by this...

Archived