LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

Well after the pirate booty ask you do go again with the pirates, to go to an island with mermaid, on this island look like its the end of the mod atm.

When you speak to the alchemist in the ship u have another quest, which tell you the ship is cursed but even if i am using in console setstage (if i remember well, stage 60 for quest xlovergalgat, i didnt remember for xlovergalgat02 and xloverGG(?) ) i'm stuck in the 3 quest.

I dont know what you have in mind for the future, but what about using animation from cursedarmor (in fact the creature sex anim, a lot better), chain it !, estrus, to make a nasty story (well more).

Anyway it is looking very promising.

Good mod for a playable beta, but I did notice some things.

1-Prostitution counts as rape? I can understand on the pirate ship, but in town wouldn't it count as just sex? (I'm using RaperS, would this effect the stats?)  Is this a bug or a design choice?

1a-Since hooking seems to count as rape, being in the other vanilla factions while plying your trade will start fights.  (Even non-vanilla factions, ie Gold Horse Courier.)

1b-It might also be companions whiteknighting... Vilja doesn't like my characters getting raped.  I left her at home but did not end companionship.  The separate worldspace should avoid this, so I'm not sure.

2-Restarting the cruise resets the faction standing, but Hotwater will only give you the three dialog options (stay, leave, ship's story) and not update faction status, so the second cruise could potentially never end.  Did I miss a dialog somewhere?

I like what I've seen so far, and I'm glad to help see this to completion.

Well after the pirate booty ask you do go again with the pirates' date=' to go to an island with mermaid, on this island look like its the end of the mod atm.

When you speak to the alchemist in the ship u have another quest, which tell you the ship is cursed but even if i am using in console setstage (if i remember well, stage 60 for quest xlovergalgat, i didnt remember for xlovergalgat02 and xloverGG(?) ) i'm stuck in the 3 quest.

I dont know what you have in mind for the future, but what about using animation from cursedarmor (in fact the creature sex anim, a lot better), chain it !, estrus, to make a nasty story (well [i']more[/i]).

Anyway it is looking very promising.

Just how can you get the siren island thing started? After finishing the pirate stage Booty only repeats the same dialog saying congrats on the new student rank.

Just how can you get the siren island thing started? After finishing the pirate stage Booty only repeats the same dialog saying congrats on the new student rank.

I thinks it is bugged but to advance in a quest where you are stuck, make it active in your journal, open console and type :

sqt : it shows you name of the quest

getstage nameofthequest : give you the current stage, generally a number between 0 and 100.

setstage nameofthequest xx : advance you to stage xx of the quest. You have to try by adding one each time (generally a stage need +5, but i think modder can put number they want), quest update will pop even with the console open.

But you will neither receive quest specific items or reward.

I thinks it is bugged but to advance in a quest where you are stuck' date=' make it active in your journal, open console and type :

sqt : it shows you name of the quest

getstage nameofthequest : give you the current stage, generally a number between 0 and 100.

setstage nameofthequest xx : advance you to stage xx of the quest. You have to try by adding one each time (generally a stage need +5, but i think modder can put number they want), quest update will pop even with the console open.

But you will neither receive quest specific items or reward.

[/quote']

yes the siren island is part of the next release, and although some of the Island construction is findable in the mod with Tes4, it is not even close to finished.

Guest Donkey

I am not sure if this is a bug but i think of reporting it anyway. somehow when you get jailed and get out of jail those pirate guys spawn outside of the prison with me, even though i have not done the pirate mission yet.

The weird thing is, when i talk to them they punish me for wearing clothes. :D

I am not sure if this is a bug but i think of reporting it anyway. somehow when you get jailed and get out of jail those pirate guys spawn outside of the prison with me' date=' even though i have not done the pirate mission yet.

[/quote']

Seems to happen if you have done the pirate mission too

I am not sure if this is a bug but i think of reporting it anyway. somehow when you get jailed and get out of jail those pirate guys spawn outside of the prison with me' date=' even though i have not done the pirate mission yet.

[/quote']

WOW, I have no idea why that happens...LOL

I got myself thrown in jail to see it, and they do appear there,  I will look into that soon as i get back on the mod...is maybe a dialog result i Might have used in the wrong way ..or  script result i did not consider...

********I found problem..LOL  I think***************

I placed the jail pants on those characters...{ I placed the jail pants and shoes on those characters}

I will have to check more, but they might be hard coded to the game jail release function... Not sure though..

Its just I am really into Dragon age 2 right now.. I will get back to this, I always come back to Oblivion...It is just so Open ended, and fun to mod in.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, well after trying and trying I finally got past my initial problems. So now I'm at the part where I need to speak to the pirates to get them to bring me to the mermaid island or something. I don't know how to procede. Is this the end of the mod so far? Also, I used cheats to skip some very repetetive parts so does that affect anything?

I'm about to go hit up the pirates and I'm loving it so far.  Two complaints though:

Most of the female NPCs on Crowning Isle are bald.  I have Ren's hairpack installed; is there some other hair pack I should be using?  Also' date=' the uniform outfit doesn't particularly grab me, so I was going to replace it with one more to my liking, but I can't figure out what .nif file the uniform is using.

[/quote']

I read this in the Downloadsection of StupidNPC.

\"Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp\" When used together, will bald.

32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp  <<

Using "Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp" wiht StupidNPC will bald - whatever. On the other hand "Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp" is needed by LoversCrowningIsle. I think there may be a conflict.

I found an issue.

when on pirate ship

if you use LoveMB, then npc start to M, then some of them possible unconscious, it's ok because they can re-gain conscious again,

but something weird happened. 3 of them stayed unconscious forever. if i use resurrect command ro revive them, they re-gain conscious, still talk sex, but never has any action, even sneak or stalk, just stand or walking around.

I found an issue.

when on pirate ship

if you use LoveMB' date=' then npc start to M, then some of them possible unconscious, it's ok because they can re-gain conscious again,

but something weird happened. 3 of them stayed unconscious forever. if i use resurrect command ro revive them, they re-gain conscious, still talk sex, but never has any action, even sneak or stalk, just stand or walking around.

[/quote']

I don't use loversMB, have no Idea even what it does..

However I did remove the must complete to the ambush packages on the pirate, it seemed to be the reason they would appear next to you when you got out of prison...that and I messed up and placed jail pants on some of them... :(

but i never had any of the pirates passout longer than a moment or 2, sense they were the offensive side of the sex act, they normally got up before me..

I have the masturbate plugin too (I assume that's what you meant by loversMB, s60yucca?) and got through the pirate stage without any pirates getting permanently knocked out.  Did you try enabling the pirates after you resurrected them?

I did encounter one issue with this version so far, though.  What version of MBP are you using, Galgat?  I'm running the one off of the Nexus (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368), and the sirens are showing up really really weird.  Initially they had no heads (just bodies with floating eyes, mouths and sometimes hair), but installing the chocolate elf optional addon off of nexus fixed that.  However, they are still pretty freaky-looking though with totally black faces (outside of the eyes and mouths and hair) sitting on top of hot pink bodies.  Is that intended?

Archived