04  x117race.esm

it should look like this

00  Oblivion.esm

01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

02  x117race.esm

03  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]

04  Lovers with PK.esm

Guest Donkey

You check only merged MPB mods when building a BP?

yes all esp from MBP are merged. and deactivated. but esm are higher in my list. Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm should be right under Oblivion.esm

Uriel for the mismatched face and body texture' date=' try this :

Mismatched head means you have not turn the option bFaceGenTexturing=1

to 0 this needs to be 0 to have face match the body. you can change it into oblivion.ini where your save games are located. i have mine oblivion.ini MyDocuments\My Games\Oblivion

Ok, i'll try it. Btw i checked some of the crowning isle's NPC's with FormID Finder, and it says they all have their race from Oblivion.esm. This explains their looks. But why? When i check wy character, FormID Finder says i got my race from xeoex++.esp.

edit: bFaceGenTexturing is set to 0. That was my first thought when i'we seen them.

edit2: no help changing load order as you suggested.

Galgat can you look at Donkey's screens and confirm NPC's are looking the same way for you?

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=155.msg2002#msg2002

2.  Could not get the quest from Booty. She told me about having to stay on a pirate ship' date=' but the quest would not appear in my quest log. Going to the pirate ship with Narwal, and I still cannot open the door.  I think I might have missed something here, instead of it being a bug though!

[/quote']

That's the thing I ran into.  Try collecting 10 more creature potions and then talk to booty.  That's what worked for me.

Cool! It worked.  Thank You!

Now I see that the "Ugly as hell NPC's I've been seeing are not intended to be that way!  Mine are also butt ugly.  (Waits patiently for correct load order)

Can you upload your picture here ?? I can't view that site.

Can't upload here' date=' no such option for me.

cannotunsee3.th.jpg

Donkey, can you upload your MBP related esm&esp files? Wanna try with them, maybe this "0.MBP1.4aFull&MBP++0.90&x117++0.76a(第äºç) 1.0.omod" or it's update are doing wrong.

I'm sorry Uriel' date=' but your horribly scary NPCs are the best horribly scary NPCs I have ever seen :3

[/quote']

Damn, i'm good.  8)

I'm trying to change isle's NPC to XEOSP++ based ones. I use tes4edit.

1) esmifyed xeosp++

2) added xeosp++.esp as a masterfile for crowning isle(doing this with tes4edit, it auto changes all the crowning isle's formid's from 30* to 40*)

3) i copy race, facegen, hair, eyes from a male NPC in xeosp++ to Principal Pal, not touching anything else.

4) espifyed xeosp++ back

5) load a game, quest is running fine, but when i'm trying to enter "School of advanced Prostitution" (that's where Principal Pal is) i crash on loading.

6) i feel i'ma n00b at this point

7) what's wrong?(besides that i'm a n00b)

edit: changed the NPC's race and face to one from MBP++, it works. I'm not a complete n00b, but what's with xeosp++ then?

I finally finished the pirate sex slave part @_@

I don't know if I did something wrong, but it took me like 3 hours, I got over a hundred sperm samples and went up five levels thanks to LoversXP

I assume there is nothing past this for now? I looked around Dirty Bay but saw nothing of interest.

But either way, this mod is awesome Galgat! The pirate slut thing actually made me feel bad for my poor character XD

Just go hand in the sperm samples to Booty after the pirate stuff, and you'll get more.

A few issues:

• As mentioned, no one ever mentions you need to get 20 creature sperms, the quest says 10, and Booty never asks for more after you deliver the first 10
  • The quest for pirates says "north of the school", while it is in fact straight south
  • None of the quest stages have any indication as to how many times you need to fuck around (mainly referring to the parts between lectures), so you're left with just an option to fuck around and hope you don't have to grind too long
  • Grinding in general.. Quests are something the original Lovers lacks, but grind for progress gets tedious very fast

Just go hand in the sperm samples to Booty after the pirate stuff' date=' and you'll get more.

A few issues:

[list']

[*]As mentioned, no one ever mentions you need to get 20 creature sperms, the quest says 10, and Booty never asks for more after you deliver the first 10

[*]The quest for pirates says \"north of the school\", while it is in fact straight south

[*]None of the quest stages have any indication as to how many times you need to fuck around (mainly referring to the parts between lectures), so you're left with just an option to fuck around and hope you don't have to grind too long

[*]Grinding in general.. Quests are something the original Lovers lacks, but grind for progress gets tedious very fast

I spoke to Booty and she didn't took any samples :( so I sold them!  :'( :'( :'(

1) A house with a light...ummm..house(the one to the left of the pier, on a hill) partially floats over the land, the door into it are named "Door to".

2) On a pirate ship punishment never works: if you put on something, player gets paralyzed for eternity and nothing ever happens.

3) Can not start action with sitting NPC's.

I made a XEOSP++ version of this. Female only though. Males look terrible, but i don't really care.

Can i post it Galgat? It's a modified esp now, but i'm thinking to create a "patch" esp. But first i need to learn how to do this properly.

If your booty says you must go "help" pirates after you collected 10 creatures, you need 10 more creature samples. And go talk with her again. She will say a very similar thing about pirates then, but quest stage will change now, and you will be able to go to Narwal Pete to start a pirate thing.

After pirates work, in dirty bay, you can speak with the ambassador on the pier to return to the first island. Speak to booty an then Greaves. That's where i stopped. Dunno what to do after.

Is there anyway I can "cheat" the early parts of the quest. Ie, can I have (if any) the spawn codes for the certain sperm potions so that I can advance through the "sex grinding" quests such as the first one from booty where I have to get 6 imperial samples and 3 dark elf samples? I don't even seem to get samples from imperials, and even if I did, I have had a lot of problems with corrupt saves which force me back farther and farther back of the quest-line. I doubt that doing this will "break" or "ruin my experience" these are just basically fetch quests. Don't get me wrong, this mod is probably great, but I really want to advance into the quest-line which is nearly impossible for me to do because of my crash-on-save problem.

Hmm I can't find the Emissary guy on Anvil's Docks, I do see 2 Jack Sparrows who're just talking to me like regular NPC's... Can anyone tell me where to find him?

Note: I'm missing one requirement, Lovers rev89. I do have rev 85 (I think) but I doubt that this will be the cause.

Hmm I can't find the Emissary guy on Anvil's Docks' date=' I do see 2 Jack Sparrows who're just talking to me like regular NPC's... Can anyone tell me where to find him?

Note: I'm missing one requirement, Lovers rev89. I do have rev 85 (I think) but I doubt that this will be the cause.

[/quote']

He's not actually on the docks.  Instead, he should be on a pier going out into the lake outside of the house you can buy in Anvil.

Hmm I can't find the Emissary guy on Anvil's Docks' date=' I do see 2 Jack Sparrows who're just talking to me like regular NPC's... Can anyone tell me where to find him?

[/quote']

He's not actually on the docks.  Instead, he should be on a pier going out into the lake outside of the house you can buy in Anvil.

In other words, he is in Anvil City, not Anvil Docks. I know, I literally spent an hour looking around (changing time of day as well) at the docks only to realize they meant inside the actual city...

Archived