LoversCrowningIsle

galgat

A very funny issue here.

i started a new fresh character with this mod. then i went to this school. i found i haven't enough gold to enroll into school.

Because LoverLandE, P.Pal followed my character (she naked.). then when i teleport back to waterfront distrist to get some money. I remember pirate here will attack me and i can kill them to loot some sword, armor to sell. at this land, P.Pal satisfied his lust, but he dont know where to go just stay there. I didn't found this till i come back school to enroll. P. Pal didn't come back. So i need to visit Waterfront District to enroll and come back to see my roomie then again come back to Waterfront District to talk with P. Pal one more time to continue the quest ... That's all, because quest has nothing more to do with him, then let him there.

this mod combine with lovelandE and jobursg make an endless lust ==))

OK, think I went through all the new material.  Very impressive job, Galgat.  I especially liked the goblin part.

Twho things I did notice, however (though they don't detract much from this being an excellent update)

1) The prison script doesn't seem to be working right.  The two guys are in the cell, and when I try to talk to them they give me rapey-sounding lines, but sex never starts.  (I don't think its scripts would carry over, but i do have true crime installed, so not sure if that is somehow affecting it).

2) Didn't much care for the first Siren quest, simply because the island horses were so scarce.  Getting the dog essence was easy enough, but the only island horses I found were one on the interior Siren island, and one off on the 'back' side of Crowning.  Both of them seemed to have a rather long cooldown and both also eventually ended up becoming invisible after raping a couple times (they could still rape, if I tracked them down while they were off cooldown, though).  In the end, I gave up after getting 9 horse essence, and just advanced the quest via console.  It just became a chore to 'teleport to siren, run through the tunnel, wait for the horse to respond, teleport to booty, run across crowning, wait for horse to respond again, teleport back to booty again, repeat full sequence'.  Based on my experiences with the Goblins using a similar mechanic, though, even just a small herd of 3-4 horses on the siren isle would help dramatically.  Or possibly lowering the cooldown and making the requirements 10 dog and 5-7 horse?

Great mod i have 2 minor issues

1) The first siren quest to get horse essences is PAINFUL! way to many. Theirs one horse that i found you can use this on so I basically would have to wait till the internal cool down to allow me to do it again. Wasted like an hour, totally painful. I would change needing 15 to something like 3 personally.

2) The goblin caverns were great idea but I have issues. Not knowing your rank with the clan and making it so you have to be raped by an ungodly number of goblins made it feel like the quest was broken. The humanoid in the cavern said their was a ranking system but he never said what my rank was. I would make it like the pirates where you can have a rank, so you know you are climbing in their society. Also since the goblins have only 1 animation it felt really repetitious unlike the pirates, so i would cut down the rapes needed to get out.

Other than those 2 issues, I LOVED this mod. It made me giggle and wince, often at the same time and I appreciate the work.

2) The goblin caverns were great idea but I have issues. Not knowing your rank with the clan and making it so you have to be raped by an ungodly number of goblins made it feel like the quest was broken. The humanoid in the cavern said their was a ranking system but he never said what my rank was. I would make it like the pirates where you can have a rank' date=' so you know you are climbing in their society. Also since the goblins have only 1 animation it felt really repetitious unlike the pirates, so i would cut down the rapes needed to get out.

[/quote']

Actually, you can check your rank on the 'factions' tab.  And I think it was 21 rapes to get from rank 1-2 and then 9 to go up each additional rank.  So I believe it comes out at 56 total, making it virtually the same as the pirates in the end.  More animations would have made it better, I agree, but that's more the fault of base lovers having only one animation.  I'm pretty sure Donkey did some work for additional goblin animations, maybe that would help some.

OK' date=' think I went through all the new material.  Very impressive job, Galgat.  I especially liked the goblin part.

Twho things I did notice, however (though they don't detract much from this being an excellent update)

1) The prison script doesn't seem to be working right.  The two guys are in the cell, and when I try to talk to them they give me rapey-sounding lines, but sex never starts.  (I don't think its scripts would carry over, but i do have true crime installed, so not sure if that is somehow affecting it).

2) Didn't much care for the first Siren quest, simply because the island horses were so scarce.  Getting the dog essence was easy enough, but the only island horses I found were one on the interior Siren island, and one off on the 'back' side of Crowning.  Both of them seemed to have a rather long cooldown and both also eventually ended up becoming invisible after raping a couple times (they could still rape, if I tracked them down while they were off cooldown, though).  In the end, I gave up after getting 9 horse essence, and just advanced the quest via console.  It just became a chore to 'teleport to siren, run through the tunnel, wait for the horse to respond, teleport to booty, run across crowning, wait for horse to respond again, teleport back to booty again, repeat full sequence'.  Based on my experiences with the Goblins using a similar mechanic, though, even just a small herd of 3-4 horses on the siren isle would help dramatically.  Or possibly lowering the cooldown and making the requirements 10 dog and 5-7 horse?

[/quote']

1the first time you get thrown in jail the timer starts at 0, and counts up to about 80..this gives you a short time to decide , stay or sleep....

if you want to get attacked, just hang around a little bit..next time there should not be any delay.

I did not have to have the delay, it just seemed like a good idea.

2.the main thing I was learning with the first siren quest was, making a pheromone that worked. SoRry if it takes awhile to kick in sometimes, but I thought it was a good Idea at the time.

1 the emissary for siren Island i just finished, use's a more standard way of achieving results, but has some confusion because they all look alike..LOL

I have not released this yet.. but soon. 

U speak to Booty' date=' read a book, go on ship again and ur rank restored to \"Cabin slut\", That the most terrible!

[/quote']

yes, I am sorry for that, It is fixed in the next version, I did not see that until I had already uploaded the mod.

I have incorporated a fix in the next version that will fix you rank back to what it should be, and any future play through will not have this happening.

I set the faction starting rank with a script on the door, and forgot to make it not do it after you rank had went up...I am really SoRrY... it will not effect the playthrough, its just I know it sucks to lose such a wonderful Faction rank...LOL

Great mod i have 2 minor issues

1) The first siren quest to get horse essences is PAINFUL! way to many. Theirs one horse that i found you can use this on so I basically would have to wait till the internal cool down to allow me to do it again. Wasted like an hour' date=' totally painful. I would change needing 15 to something like 3 personally.

2) The goblin caverns were great idea but I have issues. Not knowing your rank with the clan and making it so you have to be raped by an ungodly number of goblins made it feel like the quest was broken. The humanoid in the cavern said their was a ranking system but he never said what my rank was. I would make it like the pirates where you can have a rank, so you know you are climbing in their society. Also since the goblins have only 1 animation it felt really repetitious unlike the pirates, so i would cut down the rapes needed to get out.

Other than those 2 issues, I LOVED this mod. It made me giggle and wince, often at the same time and I appreciate the work.

[/quote']

1.there are 4 horse's on horse island, through gate in dirty bay.. across little bridge.

2.do you not know how to look at faction rank in menus, you can do this even when being attacked, or raped..you can not look at maps but most any other inventory item may be checked...I did not mean that to sound rude...I am meaning to help..SoRrY if it sounded mean or something it was not meant to.

I got another issue.

no-one in siren island has face-texture. it just a black or random color.

also after goblin part' date=' still no-one has any option. only I HAVE NO GREETING.

[/quote']

with custom character, you need to make sure, and have both dialog caption checked or on in game options..

I get many responses from them...and while reading the dialog, instead of hearing it, many rumors.

and My sirens on the island, look very nice...I bet you are missing something in Beautiful people 2ch-Ed.esm.. I wish i could tell you what it was, but sounds like it must be the sirens face textures.

Or you did not install the optional chocolate elfs part of the .esm

Mostly now i will be adding smaller Quests, that should not effect your save game, but I can not promse that where some scripts are involved.

My reason for this mod is to make my own area to mod, where I do not effect Tamriel in anyway other than the Emissary.  I hope to fill it up over time with many quest's, some laborious, and others just for fun.

And also to add some more Islands, and area to explore..  I get everything more stable, I will add more bandits, and options for them as well, as I did in LoversGalgat version. but they should be much better with LoversPK 1.4 to use for the sex acts.

But I may occasionally have some reason for visiting someone in Tamriel.. It's just i would rather add another land mass, and build my own Island, and small community.

2.do you not know how to look at faction rank in menus' date=' you can do this even when being attacked, or raped..you can not look at maps but most any other inventory item may be checked...I did not mean that to sound rude...I am meaning to help..SoRrY if it sounded mean or something it was not meant to.

[/quote']

I didn't know, but i do now. Thank you for the response, your response is appreciated.

1the first time you get thrown in jail the timer starts at 0' date=' and counts up to about 80..this gives you a short time to decide , stay or sleep....

if you want to get attacked, just hang around a little bit..next time there should not be any delay.

I did not have to have the delay, it just seemed like a good idea.

[/quote']

Ah, guess I was just too impatient.  Tried it again, waited around a little bit and they went after me just fine.  Thanks!

1.there are 4 horse's on horse island' date=' through gate in dirty bay.. across little bridge.

[/quote']

And, that should solve any pheromone delay issues, then, too.  With the goblins it works great, as there's always an 'off-cooldown' one around, and with 4 horses around it should work the same way.  Again, thanks.

I got another issue.

also after goblin part' date=' still no-one has any option. only I HAVE NO GREETING.

[/quote']

with custom character, you need to make sure, and have both dialog caption checked or on in game options..

I get many responses from them...and while reading the dialog, instead of hearing it, many rumors.

and My sirens on the island, look very nice...I bet you are missing something in Beautiful people 2ch-Ed.esm.. I wish i could tell you what it was, but sounds like it must be the sirens face textures.

Yes, i missed chocolate elfs part.

But where is "both dialog caption checked". is there a setting dialog for this mod?

I got another issue.

[/quote']

Yes, i missed chocolate elfs part.

But where is "both dialog caption checked". is there a setting dialog for this mod?

General subtitles, and dialog subtitles under game Oblivion options turning them on will sometimes let you see what the creator of a new race intended. Or rather read what they intended...LOL

New version seems good, played quest from Morbious which was fun *spolier*are you ment to be able to sleep on the bed roll in the dungeon?*spolier*. Also my game crashes constantly when i head round from Morbious house towards what i suspect is the new bandits area. No idea why, but i have tried several times and its always in the same spot.

Cheers for the hard work!!!

yes killing them is bad, they were a new idea, I got tired of rape, then get up and all bandits just look at you,

after they finish rape, they tie you up or shackle you. and just run off... to another island, ( if you are lucky someone will come and release you)..I tested it a lot, but I never tried to kill them, they are not made evil side.( I will maybe try make them that way )  I am still tweaking this addition, but it worked very fine for me.

But like I said I never killed them, as to crashes, I never had crash when going to area where bandits are at... Not sure why this would happen.

I'm getting constant crashes heading down to the new area on the main island too.  I can see a new house/inn building on the peninsula, but approaching it consistently leads to a CTD - I even tried swimming around it to see what was further down the peninsula, but even that leads to crashes.

I'm getting constant crashes heading down to the new area on the main island too.  I can see a new house/inn building on the peninsula' date=' but approaching it consistently leads to a CTD - I even tried swimming around it to see what was further down the peninsula, but even that leads to crashes.

[/quote']

Hummm..! I do not know why this would be...let me post my load order.

Masters for: TestMorbious01.ess
00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm
02  BreakUndies.esm
03  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
04  x117race.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  Tag_Armorseller.esp
07  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
08  DLCHorseArmor.esp
09  DLCOrrery.esp
0A  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0B  DLCThievesDen.esp
0C  DLCVileLair.esp
0D  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0E  Knights.esp
0F  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
10  babehair_EV.esp
11  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
12  Opale armor for Exnem body.esp
13  ExWearUndies.esp
14  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
15  Rosana.esp
16  Seductress Armour.esp
17  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
18  BlackLuster.esp
19  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
1A  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1B  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1C  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1D  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
1E  Ring of console.esp
1F  TagsYinYang.esp
20  Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp
21  Chain it!.esp
22  Streamline 3.1.esp
23  LoversFSE.esp
24  LoversBCMSound.esp
25  LoversRapeSlave.esp
26  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
27  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP110.esp
28  LoversTrueCrime.esp
29  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2A  LoversBed.esp
2B  RealWalk.esp
2C  LoversCreature.esp
2D  LoversMagic.esp
2E  LoversHideMenus.esp
2F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
30  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
31  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
39  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3B  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp <<<<3C  Real_Mannequin.esp
3D  xeoex.esp
3E  Lovers with PK.esp
3F  LoversAnimObjectsPriorityAnimalChange.esp
-- Delinquent MASTER: LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
40  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
-- Delinquent MASTER: LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
41  LoversIdleAnimsPriorityanimalChang.esp
42  LoversCreatureIdleAnimsPriority.esp
43  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

I do know that it is very frame intensive, when moving past Carloft mine going onto the added peninsula there, it could be your system is choking...

mod got some issue in conjuntion with joburg. In prison, that orge sensei lock me in. I think next step that orge will do something. but nothing happen. Because she naked here, joburg easy kick off. First, that orge sensei, try to attack me. But he can't get through the door. Next, Orge try to attack me. Dont know what design, but that Orge was able to get me out the door. I think the quest end here :D

Archived