I got a fresh install of skyrim, added in only the requirements, with FNIS and this mod being the only mods in use. Still got error 2012.

Then I did a search on LL and found this.

I think this might be the reason. It's a quote from fore himself.

On 3/16/2019 at 3:44 AM, fore said:

FNIS doesn't allow blanks in mod name any more. 

Remove the one in "Anubs Creature", and do the same for the List file inside of the folder.

On 4/13/2019 at 9:30 AM, shuuchi said:

I got a fresh install of skyrim, added in only the requirements, with FNIS and this mod being the only mods in use. Still got error 2012.

Then I did a search on LL and found this.

I think this might be the reason. It's a quote from fore himself.

I think that meant double blank. I have no problems with either FNIS or FNIS XXL. But I also do not use MO, NMM or Vortex.

21 hours ago, shuuchi said:

Are you using the new FNIS 7.4.5?

Here's the thread:

Yes i use FNIS 7.4.x XXL.

The blank (that is meant) is the red letter. see bellow

In LDA blanks are not used.

Anubs_trollcg_A1_S3blanktrollcg_A1_S3.HKX
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello. Great mod but I would like to make the dancers wait a bit longer than 3 seconds before starting to dance to have time and position the camera myself. I tried to find an entry with notepad++ in the "source" folder and edit a .psc file. But did not work for me. I am very noob on this can you please tell me where I increase the delay seconds? Sorry for bad english.

2 hours ago, Sh3 said:

Hello. Great mod but I would like to make the dancers wait a bit longer than 3 seconds before starting to dance to have time and position the camera myself. I tried to find an entry with notepad++ in the "source" folder and edit a .psc file. But did not work for me. I am very noob on this can you please tell me where I increase the delay seconds? Sorry for bad english.

I'm doing an update, then you can set the waiting time in the MCM.

19 minutes ago, Ghoulz said:

Feel like an idiot. There no keys or way to cycle through dances? Also seems it won't work on NPCs unless I cast on myself as well.

For NPC's there is a spell and the dances are chosen in the MCM.

• 1 month later...

Hello! Could you tell me if it is possible to change the duration of the dances? I'm replacing some of original animations that I don't like so much, with others that people have upload here, but the times do not match, could you point me out how to do it? I have the TES5Edit. ?

P.S.  I have already opened the esp file, with the TES5Edit but I can't find where, or what I have to modify.

On 7/1/2019 at 9:37 PM, ketzalcoat said:

Hello! Could you tell me if it is possible to change the duration of the dances? I'm replacing some of original animations that I don't like so much, with others that people have upload here, but the times do not match, could you point me out how to do it? I have the TES5Edit. ?

P.S.  I have already opened the esp file, with the TES5Edit but I can't find where, or what I have to modify.

You need to edit the arrays found under DanceStartEffect, element #0 = 1st dance listed on page 1 of mcm. note array 2 (music list 2) is listed before array 1 (music list 1), value is in seconds.

image.png.748544a9671e9b42c420dd0f182c24bb.png

On 7/4/2019 at 3:11 PM, Imperfection said:

You need to edit the arrays found under DanceStartEffect, element #0 = 1st dance listed on page 1 of mcm. note array 2 (music list 2) is listed before array 1 (music list 1), value is in seconds.

Thankyou! Much apreciated. I will follow this.

28.09.2018 в 18:47, varfolomey сказал:

Вы можете добавить еще два танца в сборку.

1-ZZ Топ-Откажись.

2-Назарет-Плохой Плохой Мальчик.

файлы hkx и xvm прилагаются.

Видео

https://ok.ru/video/1716145294000

ZZ Top - Give It Up.hkx 11,64 МБ · 42 загрузки

ZZ Top - Give It Up.xwm 1,2 МБ · 35 загрузок

Nazareth-Bad Bad Boy.hkx 1,82 МБ · 45 скачиваний

Nazareth-Bad Bad Boy.xwm 1,36 МБ · 39 загрузок

Спасибки невероятно за ваш труд по сбору анимаций, они великолепны, и я набралась смелости и решила вам показать свою версию этого танца, и очень надеюсь, что вам понравится. как мне нравятся ваши))) Танец  Bad Bad Boy

Вот моя CLIP KISS ME

Edited by Irina377

Я продолжал тему, хочу поделиться танцами, как это было любезно сделано,  Варфоломей Я люблю танцевать и круто, что мода продолжает свое существование. Еще раз спасибо за вашу работу. А вот и мой танец  Ace_Of_Base_All_That_She_Wants  

VIDEO

Вставить документ

https://yadi.sk/d/cWCjWHCDJ2AoYA

https://yadi.sk/d/Wb0ZntigtdHklw

Наслаждайтесь просмотром и ритмичные танцы))) ?

Edited by Irina377

Варфоломей  Огромные приветы и спасибки за

зажигательные танцы,

?I wanted to attach the files and could not , did not see them, but simply was downloading . Could you tell me how to do that? And Yes, sorry about the transfer . I use Google translator. Ещё раз спасибо за танцульки и всех вам благ)))