6 hours ago, SunJeong said:

AHh ok thanks for the files! I assumed someone was working with MMD to make these. Here is the correct dance for it. Somewhere on youtube the raw MMD files are floating around and we just need someone to export them to Skyrim. It's not easy as I've tried but I also failed. 

The guy who can import MMD to Skyrim is CloneReal. He is actively importing all the time and damn good at it as well. I have a ton of his MMD imports from his patreon!  I will link him this video.  Also, quality motion MMD like these ones are few and far between, so if you ever see any more as good as this, let us know!

1 hour ago, SomeGuy2017 said:

The guy who can import MMD to Skyrim is CloneReal. He is actively importing all the time and damn good at it as well. I have a ton of his MMD imports from his patreon!  I will link him this video.  Also, quality motion MMD like these ones are few and far between, so if you ever see any more as good as this, let us know!

Well it now makes sense why he opened a Patreon. The conversion is a long ass and difficult process. You need the raw dance file and then convert to pmd and then to pmx, then using motion builder to import that pmx (of course needing a script to actually do it), afterwards renaming skeleton bones to match the one Skyrim uses (XPMS skeleton that is), importing to max etc etc 

Disgusting process. He rightfully deserves to be compensated. 

• 1 month later...

Ask for help, I want to try add the hkx and xmw in the page posted here, but I can not go through the fnis generate for modders, so in CK can not find the new added animations, here are the fnis list txt file(name are equal to the hkx file name with no other not suitable chractors in the words) and the log of the fnis for modders.

Even the original file not edited can not go through in my system.

But fnis for user can go.

People said the VC++ runtime problem,

in my system, there are too many, don't know if they are clip each other, cause fnis for modder can not run properly.

And also the xml file generated that can not convert to behavior hkx.

GenerateFNIS_LogFile - 记事本 2018_11_13 14_45_25.png

E__skyrim_Data_meshes_actors_character_animations_Let's dance again_FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt - Notepad++ 2018_11_13 14_45_54.png

程序和功能 2018_11_13 15_08_19.png

FNIS_Let's dance again_Behavior.xml

8 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Ask for help, I want to try add the hkx and xmw in the page posted here, but I can not go through the fnis generate for modders, so in CK can not find the new added animations, here are the fnis list txt file(name are equal to the hkx file name with no other not suitable chractors in the words) and the log of the fnis for modders.

Even the original file not edited can not go through in my system.

But fnis for user can go.

People said the VC++ runtime problem,

in my system, there are too many, don't know if they are clip each other, cause fnis for modder can not run properly.

And also the xml file generated that can not convert to behavior hkx.

... snip

FNIS_Let's dance again_Behavior.xml

Maybe an encoding problem?
With which editor do you edit the FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt?
The encoding should be UTF-8.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:43 PM, Andy14 said:

Maybe an encoding problem?
With which editor do you edit the FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt?
The encoding should be UTF-8.

I went to Nexus net, and asked fore for fnis for modder, he told me that the text name should not have "'" or space, I tried edit the file name and dir name to that format, and passed the fnis for modder, but saw your original file structure, you file do have "'" and space, and also the behavior file generated, maybe the diffrent version of fnis.

Passed this step, I will move on followed your tutorial.

Stocked in the compiling of script, any suggestion?

Can not recognize the modevent serials function(register, send, unregister) of ski_configmanage.psc

and getname function of xLetsDanceMenu.psc

I will move on to next step to edit the script property of   xStartDanceEffect, while I am think of this prblem or got some help.

And I copied the LetsDanceMenu.psc into skyrim\papyrus compiler, and compiled here, only giveout the wrong message that ,like in this:

globalvariable property Volume auto conditional

can not recognize the function "conditional"

other wrong function modevent in ck compile not shown here.

The same for the xLetsDanceEffect.psc.

I'd done all need to be done, except for the two psc compiling, and post here. If you would, please check and try compiling.

Had solved by reinstall CK and skse.

Creation Kit - [Let's dance again.esp] 2018_11_15 16_25_30.png

xLetsDanceMenu.psc

xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc

8 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Stocked in the compiling of script, any suggestion?

Can not recognize the modevent serials function(register, send, unregister) of ski_configmanage.psc

and getname function of xLetsDanceMenu.psc

I will move on to next step to edit the script property of   xStartDanceEffect, while I am think of this prblem or got some help.

And I copied the LetsDanceMenu.psc into skyrim\papyrus compiler, and compiled here, only giveout the wrong message that ,like in this:

globalvariable property Volume auto conditional

can not recognize the function "conditional"

other wrong function modevent in ck compile not shown here.

The same for the xLetsDanceEffect.psc.

I'd done all need to be done, except for the two psc compiling, and post here. If you would, please check and try compiling.

Had solved by reinstall CK and skse.

Creation Kit - [Let's dance again.esp] 2018_11_15 16_25_30.png

xLetsDanceMenu.psc

xLetsDanceStartEffect.psc

There is no space and no "" in FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt.?

The compilation error looks like a dirty SKSE installation.

You need the archive version of SKSE, the install version is without source files.

34 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

There is no space and no "" in FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt.?

The compilation error looks like a dirty SKSE installation.

You need the archive version of SKSE, the install version is without source files.

Had all done, and tested in game, worked fine, add 16 more dcance.

I am here to thank you for you kind help, and offer the tutorial, lead me step by step to add dance.

Think of this for years, and you helped me achived my dreams.

Thanks Again.

Skyrim 2018_11_16 2_03_50.png

5 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Had all done, and tested in game, worked fine, add 16 more dcance.

I am here to thank you for you kind help, and offer the tutorial, lead me step by step to add dance.

Think of this for years, and you helped me achived my dreams.

Thanks Again.

Skyrim 2018_11_16 2_03_50.png

Good to hear. That was the real meaning of the mod.
16 dances - not a little work. Congratulation.?
Can you show videos of it?

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Good to hear. That was the real meaning of the mod.
16 dances - not a little work. Congratulation.?
Can you show videos of it?

The video will be prepared for some time, and most I think had be shown when posted these hkx and xwm files, but I will try, don't know if you would like the style  in the added file, I just pratice for adding dance according your toturial to demostrate your great work.? 

The video sample :

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HlpTShqSZdno1F6y1qaeJg

Sorry for now can not upload to my youtube account for sharing a video link here.

Thank you so much for this mod, it's just what I was looking for!

Question though, how do I download the anim from the tutorial?  Does anyone have a copy?

Also, has anyone had problems with NPCs randomly attacking each other after installing this mod?

17 minutes ago, Vinput said:

Thank you so much for this mod, it's just what I was looking for!

Question though, how do I download the anim from the tutorial?  Does anyone have a copy?

Also, has anyone had problems with NPCs randomly attacking each other after installing this mod?

See the video decription for download.

Spoiler

This mod don't touch relationsships or factions.

If your NPCs go crazy, it has other causes/conflicts.

6 hours ago, Andy14 said:

See the video decription for download.

Sorry, what I meant was, how does one download from baidu?  It asks you to sign up and enter your phone number, which seems unsafe...

Also, can you describe what the mod does to NPC AIs, when the Toggle AI option is on and off?

Thanks again for this amazing mod!

As the name says - Toggle AI (tai in console).
It turns the sandbox on and off.

Here are the resources for the "dance":resoucres.7z

Files wav and xwm - > Data\sound\fx\LDA\

Files hkx and nif      -> Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\Let's dance again\

Wav is required for CK only. Can be deleted after saving and closing the ESP.

Today I tried add more dance about 12 more, some realclone earlly times work. It worked fine.

And in the last time added dance, two of them of one, and I also edited one to another.

With reinstalled CreationKit and skse, all worked fine.

And today  I rename the fnis list and dir name to "let's dance again" as your originial files, still can not go through fnis for modder, but cut the space and " ' “ charactor , it worked for mine system. I used fnis version 7.4.5 xxl.

Thanks the help of you and your tutorial, now I can edit may dance freely, not just changed something that made me confuse about what dance I played for not knowing the name of the dance exactly, just as the purpose you posted this great mod and wonderful toturial.

And there are a lot of hkx and music to choose, with the early time shake it, and the works of clonereal, and the russian author, so I can choose the ones I like to my dance list now.

Thanks again.

Thank you, I will put it together but not until next week due to vacation.  It's not as simple as converting the hkx files, the esp should be updated to Form 44 and maybe the NIFs updated too.

Also there's some weird entry in the esp that changes Skyrim to Himmelsrand? I removed that and it seems fine. I will try to upload SSE version next week if nobody else does.

Edit: also yes, the special characters in the dir names and FNIS txt file were causing probelms for FNIS, so I changed them and it works now.

Just now, zzlaq1 said:

Thanks the help of you and your tutorial, now I can edit may dance freely, not just changed something that made me confuse about what dance I played for not knowing the name of the dance exactly, just as the purpose you posted this great mod and wonderful toturial.

Then have fun. :)

Just now, Vinput said:

Also there's some weird entry in the esp that changes Skyrim to Himmelsrand?

Himmelsrand is German (I am German).
Maybe "a corpse in my cellar" - ops. ;)

2 hours ago, robotman said:

Hello, thanks for the mod it seems far more convenient than Dance Together but I cannot seem to download it from mediafire, any ideas why? 

What happens if it does not work?
Which URL will open - after the nonsensical 10 seconds javascript-counter?