Just now, TehNameLessGamer said:

no i had ran FNIS and even reinstalled zaz aswell as this mod itself

kinda trying alot of stuff but i think its more a zaz issue than anything

I never met this problems before. Do you use ZAZ for SSE instead of LE?

8 minutes ago, TehNameLessGamer said:

8.0 was a bust so im trying 7.0 but when im installing zaz should i use YOUR files or zaz's (image below)

Overwrite.png

I think they are the same things. So I guess you can just use one. But you'd better cover ZAZ with this mod cause I do not know if there are other problems.

Thank you for your update.

My English is not good, sorry if the grammar is wrong.

Perhaps BUG

1. When I use "(Masturbate) As you wish, Master", nothing happens.

2. Virginal Pump textures is missing.

Question

What does "Event Period" in MCM for?

For the master initiative ask player's interval?

A small request. Can you let Virginal Pump model work on male? Please.

2 hours ago, wayne864 said:

Thank you for your update.

My English is not good, sorry if the grammar is wrong.

Perhaps BUG

1. When I use "(Masturbate) As you wish, Master", nothing happens.

2. Virginal Pump textures is missing.

Question

What does "Event Period" in MCM for?

For the master initiative ask player's interval?

A small request. Can you let Virginal Pump model work on male? Please.

I will check masturbate problems. I haven't try it. The textures are in the folder but cannot show. I still work on it. Maybe can solve it  in next version.

And you are right, the event period is for the master initiatively ask players to do something. Its minutes in gametime. If you donot master ask you frequently you need larger Event Period time.               

Actually this pump is extracted from Devious Devices. So if DD cannot support male, I think I can do nothing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

15 hours ago, fakeflyingcat said:

I will check masturbate problems. I haven't try it. The textures are in the folder but cannot show. I still work on it. Maybe can solve it  in next version.

And you are right, the event period is for the master initiatively ask players to do something. Its minutes in gametime. If you donot master ask you frequently you need larger Event Period time.               

Actually this pump is extracted from Devious Devices. So if DD cannot support male, I think I can do nothing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Thank you for your reply, I understand.

Pump has effects, just can't see the model.

I use BS and CK (I don’t know much about CK, I try to Import the model, but it says invalid directory.), it still doesn't work. I will try to use it as using vibrating eggs. ?

I successfully solved, I use SSEEdit add Male world model. The texture I use NifSkope reselect textures path. So I can see both of them in skyrim now. I don't know if you pack to rar, the texture still there or not.

Perhaps BUG

"ll_plugPumps.nif" in skyrim just see one pump, in BS can see twin. I don't know if you set or not?

Question

"(Kneel) May I be of service somehow?". Is there have any animation? Or just kneel and talk?

Sorry for my bad English. I hope when I expressed these thoughts will not be too rude.

• 4 weeks later...

I started new game, checked the "kneel" option in MCM menu, and the game force me to kneel down everytime i stop moving. After clearing that checkbox, it stops.

btw. I am still in the Alternate Start cell, didn't even met a single NPC, much less any follower that could be doing this to me.

I haven't got much time to play with it to find out what could be the problem.

Is that a known issue, or did i messed up something?

Works fine so far, but when "master" asks for an apple he really mean for an ale XD, and I use male "masters" and it always says "mistress", some good ideas for the mod would be to include some elements of the old maria eden like:

1 Guild visit:
If you enter a guild house with your master and she and your submission is not high she might borrow you to the guild for one day

2 Inn visit:
If you enter a Inn with your master and she and your submission level is not high she might borrow you to the Inn owner for one day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a fun mod, but I did notice some issues.

- The Whiterun walk requires you to take of all your clothes, but the dialogue only takes off the chest gear. The punishment for not taking of the other gear starts even during dialogue and can easily kill you. And if you survive the punishment for a while the game CTD's.

Whiterun walk can start anywhere in Whiterun hold, which can make for a very very very long walk. And your mistress can suddenly teleport during those walks, and then you get punished (and probably killed or CTD) for straying to far.

- The "blindfold game" requires you to be on your toes far to much for when you have to (un)equip it. You need to manually unequip at night, and then equip again by day. When you miss one you lose 10 submission points, which takes ages to build up again.

- The "blindfold game" lasts to darn long.

Also a few words are used incorrect.

"Virginal" should be "vaginal".

"Climb" should be "crawl".

"Put out" should be "take out"

I am not a great writer myself, but someone completely fluent at english should probably proofread the mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I could proofread the English dialogue, if needed.  I'm a writer/editor with a few published novels to my credit.

But I had a question:  How do I restart after requesting "Don't want to be a slave anymore?"  I followed that dialogue after nearly dying during a consensual sex scene (Flower Girls) that removed my clothes (including the collar), which caused a great deal of damage in a short period of time.  Once removed, the collar was gone and adding it back via the console did nothing, as the quest was terminated.

You a real G for doin this. Just a thought tho, I always run into a glitch on Oldrim with this mod where she keeps demanding my whores license but then I have to cancel the dialogue & talk to her again to escape that or it fucks the mod up. Make sure you can fix that from happening or at least make it where she only asks one time so once u show ur dom u have one, they dont ask for it again.

On 10/15/2018 at 9:34 AM, jacecar said:

But I had a question:  How do I restart after requesting "Don't want to be a slave anymore?"  I followed that dialogue after nearly dying during a consensual sex scene (Flower Girls) that removed my clothes (including the collar), which caused a great deal of damage in a short period of time.  Once removed, the collar was gone and adding it back via the console did nothing, as the quest was terminated.

You need to read the book again, the one you found under the bed in Riften. It starts the quest and you can then ask it from your follower. Assuming you didn't sell the book...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...