• 2 months later...

Is there a way to update or make a fix to the collar? I uses submissive lola and then got into a dungeon ... so far no problem 10 minutes later i wanted to open a chest (Used with mod Cursed loot) the collar got changed into the cursed collar and there was no way/chance to remove the collar ... is there a way to make lola responsive to the change to the event?

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, first of all thanks so much for resurrecting this mod and porting it to SE. I've put a lot of hours in running this mod and so far it works beautifully with only a couple minor complaints.

I know you're going for dark humor but did you really mean to name the toy "Lola's Virginal" toy instead of vaginal? Just wondering. My only real complaint is the toy triggering during a sex scene. After it triggers it completely breaks the sex animation and my PC just stands there til it's done. Nothing major but kind of annoying. I tried using SSEEdit and CK to clean up some of the grammar and see if I could put a condition to it's triggering during an animation but no luck. 

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I really like this mod and I want to learn how to make/fix mods like this. Thanks.

• 1 year later...