Submissive Lola SSE(Beta)

View File

[About this mod]

This is a LE mod by aexvkj.

I try to port this mod to SSE, fix several bugs and intend to extend it. 

If anyone  have some good ideas or advices or interesting quests, feel free to post here . Thanks a lot. 

I try to intend this mod with more submission context which can play with your follower without interrupt your other quests.

[Require]

1. Sexlab 
  2. Sexlab Aroused
  3. ZAZ ANIMATION 
  4. Rydin animation with SLSA (option, but recommended...only use 2 spanking animation)

[Introduction]

What's this all about, how to start and how to play

The mod gives you a possibility to turn your follower into a Dom or Domina. It works with every follower, vanilla and custom, male and female. PC may be of any gender too, the devices and animations work fine. As for the name... you submissive guys don't mind to be called Lola, don't you?

Go to Haelga's Bunkhouse in Riften. In her bedroom look under the bed near that famous horker tusk, ;) . The book you'll find there explains the rest (and starts the quest). After you become enslaved, you will be approached by your owner every game hour with some semi-random demands. You'll also get couple of dialogue options where you may ask to free you from your restraints for example.
Typical punishment is the well known electrocutting. Under circumstances (high difficulty, low level) it may get very painful or even deadly. There is also some spanking, light bondage, gagging and forced stripping.
How the submission score works I'll explain later.

Some suggestions for gameplay:

• Don't combine this mod with Devious Devices as well (actually, I think DD is totally OK) as other slavery mods like SD+ or Maria Eden. At least, enjoy responsibly. There are no technical problems, but if you happen to break some rules because of some DD randomly locked on you, the things may get very ugly. IMO, DDs also break immersion of this mod, but this is not for me to judge.
  • Use some basic needs mod. Anyone will do. That's because the dom events are bound to game time, not the real time. You have to pay somehow if you just skip hour after hour.
  • Don't munchkin too much on difficult terrains (jumping from the mountains etc). As the dom event occurs randomly, your owner may not always be able to forcegreet you. It's no problem, the event will be just skipped after ~5 seconds. But you want the event to happen, don't you?
  • Don't fast travel very often. Give your owner a chance to play with you on the road.

[About Permission]

The original author alexvkj seems do not support this mod for a long time.

I ask for his permisson but he haven't reply me.

But He post it in his topic that we can take over this mod. So I think its a kind of permission.

On 5/7/2016 at 5:48 PM, alexvkj said:

Hi All,

it've been half a year and I still can't get me to install Skyrim again. I believe there's no chance I will ever continue working on this mod. 

If someone would like to take over this mod, feel free to do it. I'd be glad to see it alive again. If you want to reimplement it on FO4 - even better.

If he feels this is not ok, i will delete it ?^^

[Credit]

1. crawl on fours. 

2.DD4.0I

3RohZima Animation

4. Zazanimation

[Development Plan]

Next Version, No new feature will be added, because all my current ideas are already implemented in it. I will find some interesting contents for this mod in the future.  The main work of next few versions is to make this mod as stable as possible. So you can play it without interrupt any your other mods or quests.

[LOG] 

v1.2 Some New things

1.Add New Quest: 

1. Mistress will give a viberator. which can bring you to organism (exatract a pump from DD)

2. Mistress may let you kneel down when you are around her. (You also can open it in MCM menu, several different kneel down pose )

2.MCM Menu Improvement

v1.1  New Quest! Mistress will order you climb as a dog for several hours.

v1.0  port it, fix bug. add a MCM menu.

Thanks to move this mod to SE. So long time for it. I will retry my se install only for this.

And immediately some ideas as you asked:

1. Please make it compatible with DD, removing or acepting on your choice, i am for consequences.

2. Awaiting more interactions with "world". I love most of ME features, and there are pretty much specific locations and fractions to deal with.

3. For some realism master must use so submissive Lola for income or other needs on your choice.

4. It will be very good to add interactions with other followers.

5. My PC is usually so Lola that she will accept any addons that dont breake game at all.

6. Go to work, we are waiting for continuation

8 hours ago, Lannister said:

Great that you ported this lightweight slavery mod! 

Some quest ideas;

If in an Inn dom asks you to whore yourself out; do three simply jobs.

If near a stable or a dog trainer; perform a show for the dom

Good ieda. I plan to insert a quest make lolaa climb on the ground like a dog several hours

8 hours ago, crococat said:

Thanks to move this mod to SE. So long time for it. I will retry my se install only for this.

And immediately some ideas as you asked:

1. Please make it compatible with DD, removing or acepting on your choice, i am for consequences.

2. Awaiting more interactions with "world". I love most of ME features, and there are pretty much specific locations and fractions to deal with.

3. For some realism master must use so submissive Lola for income or other needs on your choice.

4. It will be very good to add interactions with other followers.

5. My PC is usually so Lola that she will accept any addons that dont breake game at all.

6. Go to work, we are waiting for continuation

emmm I think it is compatible with DD. But there is no quest about DD. When DD of SE is stable, quests may be instered~

14 minutes ago, Reaper121 said:

Are you making any plans to update the non-SE version at all?

emmm, sorry.. I just uninstall my skyrim legend version several days ago, cause it is unstable and runs too slow on my computer even if I put it with all mods in a fast enough SDD. So I think I have no plans to update the non-SE verision. 

I had in mind no quests (there will be much of it since dd is ported) but some work together. For example master may get to mind items equiped and little change sequences. Now as i know Lola dont react on any dd and there may be conflicts.

And another idea - interact with defeat. It may be so many various options with fanny or cruel endings.

As i told before it will be good to make mod be more interactive with world. I like ME more than Lola because of more various events in different places. Or russian mod SLSF with it events in inns, war camps, guard houses and carriages. As for now it is first such mod on SE and it will be great to evaluate it in something more interest and complex.

12 hours using this mod an only one crash...at the bannered mare ..so far dont really know if it was this mod or something else..or just a fluke ..will let you know more..as for ideas how about once you and your mistress cross the path of a horse stable..she rents you to the stable master to release the stress of the horses and make a few gold off of lasing your ass out.  

On 6/17/2018 at 5:20 PM, cfoster8 said:

You've got Rydn's animation as a requirement.  Do you mean his animation slal pack?  I'm not seeing an SSE version posted on LL, although I suppose I could convert the oldrim version if I need to.

I was wondering the same thing too.  That's the only thing I'm waiting on to install this mod.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:33 PM, catcatcatddd said:

emmm, sorry.. I just uninstall my skyrim legend version several days ago, cause it is unstable and runs too slow on my computer even if I put it with all mods in a fast enough SDD. So I think I have no plans to update the non-SE verision. 

aww. Spent enough hours working on the load order for the older skyrim, i haven't wanted/had the time to work out a functionable load order for SSE yet. Good luck to you on it, though

On 6/17/2018 at 4:20 PM, cfoster8 said:

You've got Rydn's animation as a requirement.  Do you mean his animation slal pack?  I'm not seeing an SSE version posted on LL, although I suppose I could convert the oldrim version if I need to.

yes. 

this mod. I think its easy to port animations without modifation. You can port it yourself. I find a copy but I cannot upload it cause I have no permission.

On 6/18/2018 at 12:12 AM, crococat said:

Tested for 1 day, all is working perfect in all locations. One proposal to make Lolas collar locked so it could not be replaced by another mods and will be unlocked only by diallog.

emmm Thanks. It seems it is stable. 

8 minutes ago, crococat said:

I have no problems without Rydin's animations, maybe there were some inside SLab install.

Actually only two of rydin animation is used. spank ass. so if no rydin animation, it seems totally ok. I will change it as a optional require mod.

4 hours ago, NekoStar said:

I have two question about that mod, i can make only my followers be submissive or i need to be too? and i need just install the rydin animations or i need convert first?

you need to convert it. or just skip it. You cannot make your followers be submissive.

28 minutes ago, TehNameLessGamer said:

anyone have any clue as to why none of my animations are not working? i installed the mods through NMM so i dont think it was installed wrong any help(i dont masturbate/kneel/crawl nothing)

So...Did you forget FNIS after install this mod?