View File

SOS - Grower Extended 2.3 (2018.11.29)

Schlongs of Skyrim - Grower not a Shower has finally received an advanced version that works with all supported SOS sliders!  This plugin can use an actor's arousal level or weight to scale their genitals.  Formerly known as SOS - Grower - RaceMenu, this mod's requirements have been broadened to not require it any more - however, THE FILE NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED.  Please make sure to use the new file in your load order if you are upgrading from version 1.0!

• Each of the sliders can be set individually, both for arousal and weight scaling - there is a threshold for each.  Each arousal slider setting is what will be applied at the arousal threshold (and beyond, but default is 100); lesser arousal values will scale up to the slider value.  Weight settings work the same way (although they won't really matter unless you have another mod that alters weight as you play).  The scales you set in RaceMenu (if you have it) are what will be used at 0 arousal, 0 weight.
  • Genitals will be scaled as if at full arousal during a SexLab scene, provided the actor is not in the passive position (first slot).
  • Test sliders in the MCM allow you to see how everything will look at any arousal/weight combination.  It will be shown for ten seconds once you exit back to the game.
  • There is an option to shorten the schlong when flaccid (Shortening Factor).  This works differently from the other slider settings in that it is applied at maximum at 0 arousal and has no effect above half of the arousal threshold.  If you want a realistic "grower not a shower", this should be all you need.
  • The mod now supports NPCs, but you must add each one to its tracking system.  They may be added through the MCM when they are in your crosshair.  Up to 10 may be added.

Now available for Special Edition!

Requirements

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

A SOS compatible skeleton, such as XPMSE

RaceMenu 3.4.5+ or NetImmerse Override

Recommended

Schlongs of Skyrim (normal and light versions should work)

SoS RaceMenu plugin

Note for FloppySOS Users:

FloppySOS was not designed for the dynamic size changing this mod does.  I have added a script call that should prevent the worst scaling issues, but that is the limit of what I can do.  Please be mindful of submitting bug reports related to FloppySOS - I almost certainly won't be able to fix the problem.  In short: Use at your own risk!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/13/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Aroused, a SOS compatible skeleton, NiOverride support
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

5 minutes ago, GodSmack said:

Oooh, this is pretty good.

is it compatible with floppy SOS as well?

Yes, I am using Floppy SOS in the screenshots.  It's actually the main reason I added the short while flaccid option, to counteract the extra dangle Floppy SOS adds at low arousal.

20 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

If I read correctly, this only applies to the player, not NPC's, right?

The less load the better :P 

Yes, that is correct.  I don't have any plans for NPC support, although that could change if I start getting a lot of requests for it.

There is one thing that popped in my mind that I would really love to see in this mod. (If it gets updated :P)

So what this does is just change the SOS Sliders in RM to whatever u have it set in this mod's MCM, yes? 

I would love to see this extended to the "SOS Genitals" settings, or if possible, also thickness and length.

Spoiler

Naamloos.thumb.png.f895d95867d8240c4e263113876ed2d8.png

My char usually uses ERF Horse Penis 1, and with this it can actually work like the real thing.
AKA, it being completely in the sheath at 0 arousal and fully erect at 100.

Only issue I think would happen is that the MCM menu might get cluttered

Basically, I would love to see more SOS sliders in the customization menu :) 

32 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

There is one thing that popped in my mind that I would really love to see in this mod. (If it gets updated :P)

So what this does is just change the SOS Sliders in RM to whatever u have it set in this mod's MCM, yes? 

I would love to see this extended to the "SOS Genitals" settings, or if possible, also thickness and length.

Reveal hidden contents

Naamloos.thumb.png.f895d95867d8240c4e263113876ed2d8.png

My char usually uses ERF Horse Penis 1, and with this it can actually work like the real thing.
AKA, it being completely in the sheath at 0 arousal and fully erect at 100.

Only issue I think would happen is that the MCM menu might get cluttered

Basically, I would love to see more SOS sliders in the customization menu :) 

This mod won't alter any RaceMenu settings, but it does scale the same bones.  The "Penis" setting in the MCM controls the same bone as the "SOS Genitals 1" slider.  While adding more bones is certainly possible, I figured that keeping it simple be better for most users.

Incidentally, the Shortening Factor is tied to a bunch of bones to make them scale together.  I've found that changing the lengths often makes the schlong look weird when flaccid, so I use a different method to shorten it up:

Spoiler

SOS Genitals 3 *= 1 / Shortening Factor

SOS Genitals 3 Thickness *= Shortening Factor

SOS Genitals 4 Thickness *= Shortening Factor

SOS Genitals 5 Thickness *= Shortening Factor

SOS Genitals 6 *= Shortening Factor

It seems to be not working for me. I have installed all the requirements, the mcm menu is loading fine, but no matter what option in slider I use the size don't change at all. I normally use ECE, so I change to RaceMenu but it has same effect, which is none. Please help, I would really like to get it working.

26 minutes ago, Assada said:

It seems to be not working for me. I have installed all the requirements, the mcm menu is loading fine, but no matter what option in slider I use the size don't change at all. I normally use ECE, so I change to RaceMenu but it has same effect, which is none. Please help, I would really like to get it working.

Does the scaling work properly in the SOS RaceMenu plugin?

29 minutes ago, Assada said:

Yes. It can be scale to be bigger or smaller with no problems.

How are you checking to see if it's working or not?  The growth is controlled by arousal level, the size won't change if you're giving the schlong an erection through other means.

21 minutes ago, Holzfrau said:

How are you checking to see if it's working or not?  The growth is controlled by arousal level, the size won't change if you're giving the schlong an erection through other means.

I tested it by setting sliders 4.0 for when its erected and also 2.0 when its flaccid. It didn't change when my PC had less than 50 arousal nor more, up to 100 and also state (flaccid, erected) doesn't make a difference. And I ofc activate the mod.

3 hours ago, Assada said:

I tested it by setting sliders 4.0 for when its erected and also 2.0 when its flaccid. It didn't change when my PC had less than 50 arousal nor more, up to 100 and also state (flaccid, erected) doesn't make a difference. And I ofc activate the mod.

This mod scales the bones the same way the SOS RaceMenu plugin does, I don't see how one could work and not the other.  I don't really have any other ideas for what could be going wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever my desires are satisfied, I go back to full floppy via Floppy SOS and for whatever reason, I have a needle dick thats typically longer than the flaccid size it grew from. What's up?

Also, it'd be really dope to have the weight slider mechanic play into this one - going through EvilReflexes Schlong for Females. 0 weight sliders can be customized to be shorter and less girthy, like a flaccid dick, and then at 100 weight, thicker and longer. 

Link to EvilReflexes:

3 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Whenever my desires are satisfied, I go back to full floppy via Floppy SOS and for whatever reason, I have a needle dick thats typically longer than the flaccid size it grew from. What's up?

The Full Floppy setting for Floppy SOS just makes the schlong longer in general.  The Shortening Factor from this mod was supposed to help counteract that, but after some more testing, it doesn't appear to have much effect.  I haven't really come up with a good way to deal with this yet, so I'll probably just implement all the SOS sliders, as requested upthread.

BTW, Floppy SOS stops applying when the console is open, if you want to see how much it's changing the size.

Also, it'd be really dope to have the weight slider mechanic play into this one - going through EvilReflexes Schlong for Females. 0 weight sliders can be customized to be shorter and less girthy, like a flaccid dick, and then at 100 weight, thicker and longer. 

This appears to be possible.  I'll try to add it when I figure out something for the Floppy SOS problem.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, A random name said:

is this compatible with SAM?

I don't use SAM, so I can't say.  SAM appears to be compatible with XPMSE, so it depends if it uses the same schlong bones as SOS.  If you feel like giving it a try, please come back and let us know if it works with any of the sliders!

35 minutes ago, aloeverapack8 said:

NPCs please!

Can you (or anyone else out there in the peanut gallery, for that matter) give some input on what you'd like to see?  Every NPC?  Just your follower(s)?  Just NPCs that you select through the MCM somehow?

The scripts in this mod are a little on the heavy side, so I have some performance concerns about trying affect every NPC.

3 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

Can you (or anyone else out there in the peanut gallery, for that matter) give some input on what you'd like to see?  Every NPC?  Just your follower(s)?  Just NPCs that you select through the MCM somehow?

The scripts in this mod are a little on the heavy side, so I have some performance concerns about trying affect every NPC.

i suggest only selected ones and only a fixed number. Adding more overwrites previous selections.
Would allow it to be more dynamic and who's affected is then up to the player because if you choose one specific route, you can be sure there will be requests to have the others too.

22 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

My PC has plenty of juice so I would like to try everyone in a range. options are good though like Typos said. Check box for NPC's. A checkbox for a range with an adjustable range setting. thanks for making this mod and asking!