18 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

if i comprehend your input correctly, vanilla MME lactacid ingestible effect only raises 1.00 lactacid per item, no matter the magnitude listed on Xedit?

1117728458_lactacid2023-06-11212712.png.c522ea78718e805c4fae3822be25b286.png

If that's correct, and its up to me to make new script, where should i inspect to figure out where to inject my lactacid magnitude script part? Hope i understood the detail correctly.

EDIT: found some worthy example from Milk Addict psc files.
MME_Storage.setLactacidCurrent(PlayerRef, CurrentLact + FoodLactacid)
CurrentLact: MME_Storage.getLactacidCurrent(PlayerRef)

FoodLactacid: JsonUtil.FloatListGet("milk addict's food list json file", "FoodLactacid", i)

Will run into further inspection and testing later. hope my discovery was appropriate.

you need to make new script MilkLactacidScr and replace one tied to magiceffect

and change this line in it

image.png

you can use skse function to get magnitude

it can probably work

28 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

you need to make new script MilkLactacidScr and replace one tied to magiceffect

and change this line in it

image.png

you can use skse function to get magnitude

it can probably work

actually no, its this line

image.png

2 hours ago, lonewolfgaming90 said:

hey this might sound silly but whenever i go to the milking stations i just stand there for a second and then nothing happens

can someone help me with this?

Same - I took out my city mods and I'm super confused as to why they're not working? I'm wondering if I did something wrong. 

Hey @Ed86... Remember me? I'm the guy who is making a Lore-Friendly NSFW mod....

I'm actually training with outfit studio and blender... And as way to say thank you for letting me use your mod as base for my own, soon i will send you a little gift....

Here's some preview:

Spoiler

futacuirass.thumb.png.bffb47bf5e3931deecb0d1e7761831e0.png

Yes... A working futa cuirass

13 hours ago, EthernalNoob said:

Hey @Ed86... Remember me? I'm the guy who is making a Lore-Friendly NSFW mod....

I'm actually training with outfit studio and blender... And as way to say thank you for letting me use your mod as base for my own, soon i will send you a little gift....

Here's some preview:

Hide contents

futacuirass.thumb.png.bffb47bf5e3931deecb0d1e7761831e0.png

Yes... A working futa cuirass

nice

Sorry if this has been posted before but the mod is not working right and the breast don't grow at all 

I ran it in bodyslider like most people said it would and I looked at my mods to see if any conflict but the only body mods I have is CBBE and 3BA and even when lactation and other things trigger in the mod they don't expand or grow at all.

BTW I have anniversary addition and use the SE version of this mod if that gives any info at all.

I installed all the files and while everything in the mod is working this is the only feature of the mod that's not working at all.

The picture below is all the files I got from the mod page for the SE version, just additional information just incase I missed anything.

Screenshot 2023-06-13 191115.png

Edited by Kari20

darn, only if i could crop out Json based lactacid system from Milk Addict SE... shame my script-organizing skill is below non-existent at best.

Lite version that excludes all cons and apply only pros(cuz im shameless sexlab loyalist, not TES loyalist) that would be great casual mod with bunch of utilities.

i understood on where to rig the script, but not sure about exact script line for such function as AddLactacidCurrent that adds lactacid based on effect magnitude.

On 6/12/2023 at 7:53 AM, lonewolfgaming90 said:

hey this might sound silly but whenever i go to the milking stations i just stand there for a second and then nothing happens

can someone help me with this?

I semi-solved the problem by getting ZaZ 8+ and I, at least, go to the milking station. My followers, however, are a different story. I'm still testing with that one. 

On 6/13/2023 at 6:26 AM, Ed86 said:

nice

Done!

This one was based on the futa UUNP version and female 3BA, so there are glitches indeed, but none of them were made by me. It's 3BA only, not for BHUNP (i never used UNP :( )

I will make an improved version, a highpoly one with a decent SMP, working sliders, sos support and a good weightpaint. But for now this one should work, i would redistribute (or at least recomend) with the 3BA for MME.zip file (No need for credits, it's a gift after all)

Before making an improved version, i will make a V2 futa cuirass, using my file and the one provided by @zarantha if she give me permission.

MME - 3BA Futa Milking Cuirass (SMP).zip

Edited by EthernalNoob
2 hours ago, 3man590 said:

I'm having trouble with MO2 Recognizing the Assets File. It is giving me wrong load order warnings, and the Assets file isn't showing up on my plugins list. anyone else have this issue?

Assets SE doesnt have any plugin, so it shouldn't show anything in your load order. What really have plugins is the milk mod economy itself (core files)

I cant seem to get milking to work, everything seems to be running fine, but I cant milk any character (PC included).

Whenever I use the spell, nothing happens, when I get into a pump, nothing happens and I can just go out at any time (with nothing having happened).

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

2 minutes ago, Eyion said:

I cant seem to get milking to work, everything seems to be running fine, but I cant milk any character (PC included).

Whenever I use the spell, nothing happens, when I get into a pump, nothing happens and I can just go out at any time (with nothing having happened).

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

have to use fnis to make sure that the animation are added 

need Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE  and ZAZ animation pack to use the Pumps/animations

2 minutes ago, bradster511 said:

have to use fnis to make sure that the animation are added 

need Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE  and ZAZ animation pack to use the Pumps/animations

Yea, Fnis is done, using ZaZ 8+, there are animations for getting into the pump, but then I'm just chilling there

Not sure if there should be more animations, especially for the Milking spell, but I dont have a SLAL pack for Milking animations

19 minutes ago, Eyion said:

Yea, Fnis is done, using ZaZ 8+, there are animations for getting into the pump, but then I'm just chilling there

Not sure if there should be more animations, especially for the Milking spell, but I dont have a SLAL pack for Milking animations

in game you register the zaz animations in it's own mcm menu and then it should be added automatically

5 minutes ago, bradster511 said:

in game you register the zaz animations in it's own mcm menu and then it should be added automatically

Saw that earlier in this thread, I tried every goddamn button in the Zaz Menu, yet nothing did anything, do I need to reload the save after registering or is there any other witchcraft associated?

Also, I want to point out again, animations seem to work correctly, other Zaz animations are working as intended, when I click on a pump the Character goes into it, and the thingies on the bound pumps appear aswell, my problem is just that nothing happens, no dialogue window telling me whatever it should tell you when you get in, and no milking happening

16 minutes ago, Eyion said:

Saw that earlier in this thread, I tried every goddamn button in the Zaz Menu, yet nothing did anything, do I need to reload the save after registering or is there any other witchcraft associated?

sorry I couldn't help and I don't know if you need to reload the save I didn't when I did use this mod 

all I can say is check the requirements and if it doesn't work try redownloading the whole mod again but make sure you add whatever body mod you are using as the outfit/milking device pumps (cbbe if you use 3bbb too I think or unp if you use that one)

again sorry I i can't help 

Just now, bradster511 said:

sorry I couldn't help and I don't know if you need to reload the save I didn't when I did use this mod 

all I can say is check the requirements and if it doesn't work try redownloading the whole mod again but make sure you add whatever body mod you are using as the outfit/milking device pumps (cbbe if you use 3bbb too I think or unp if you use that one)

again sorry I i can't help 

one of the requirements is Sexlab SE 1.63+ anyway