On 11/29/2021 at 2:38 AM, 4nchorage Pingas said:

uhh, trouble alert. seems i lack a LOT of scripts that are demanded to run MilkQUEST.psc into pex...

tried compiling default MilkQuest scripts to make sure my source code stockpile is good enough to change anything, and result was met with failure... and thus I really need to scrounge on other successful MME modders source folders to fix scripts. can anyone give me a load of source folders to make this one happen?

here's the error code.

would be appreciated for missing source codes...

I have them I edited mme a while ago can you send me the log of missing depencies for the script compilation also mme has a issue with slif events you gotta fix if I remember two scripts needed to be fixed so just send me the log and I'll put everything into a zip and send a link to mega or something I would make the compatibility patch myself however I don't know how to write scripts and I can edit them but I have a limit

Edited by Arastal
10 hours ago, Arastal said:

I have them I edited mme a while ago can you send me the log of missing depencies for the script compilation also mme has a issue with slif events you gotta fix if I remember two scripts needed to be fixed so just send me the log and I'll put everything into a zip and send a link to mega or something I would make the compatibility patch myself however I don't know how to write scripts and I can edit them but I have a limit

NVM its more of effect as a whole not appearing at all problem. it was not milk leak glitching out problem: it was milk leak as a concept was corrupted and not happening at all.

Dunno why milk leaking, both vanilla and imported one stopped happening as a whole. tried debugging and all kinds, no luck. They simply refuses to lactate. as a texture, it works. but as milk squirting effect, only Lactis MCM approved effect seems to happen and any MME MCM approved ones keep gets hidden.

Is there any possible method to preview milk leak OUTSIDE of skyrim ingame?

UPDATE: I figured out how lactis causes problem. Any shape or form of lactation effect STOPS in milli-seconds. Milk DEFINITELY shoots out for 0.1 second but as soon as time elapses further beyond 0.2 sec it ceases all lactation effect EXCEPT Lactis one which is managed by pressing K key.

Why suddenly milk leak stops? no idea. Maybe problem caused by merging a bunch of MME scripts and related 3rd party MME addons into single esp. It was milk leaking getting nullified and banned off emerging problem. Lemme check ESP first, but I also cannot ignore the fact Lactis requires x-y-z coordinates to shoot milk as planned. Gotta ask Lactis author further about this nipple-squirt ghosting issue.

Edited by 4nchorage Pingas
Details of how Lactis not working
4 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

NVM its more of effect as a whole not appearing at all problem. it was not milk leak glitching out problem: it was milk leak as a concept was corrupted and not happening at all.

Dunno why milk leaking, both vanilla and imported one stopped happening as a whole. tried debugging and all kinds, no luck. They simply refuses to lactate. as a texture, it works. but as milk squirting effect, only Lactis MCM approved effect seems to happen and any MME MCM approved ones keep gets hidden.

Is there any possible method to preview milk leak OUTSIDE of skyrim ingame?

UPDATE: I figured out how lactis causes problem. Any shape or form of lactation effect STOPS in milli-seconds. Milk DEFINITELY shoots out for 0.1 second but as soon as time elapses further beyond 0.2 sec it ceases all lactation effect EXCEPT Lactis one which is managed by pressing K key.

Why suddenly milk leak stops? no idea. Maybe problem caused by merging a bunch of MME scripts and related 3rd party MME addons into single esp. It was milk leaking getting nullified and banned off emerging problem. Lemme check ESP first, but I also cannot ignore the fact Lactis requires x-y-z coordinates to shoot milk as planned. Gotta ask Lactis author further about this nipple-squirt ghosting issue.

dang hope he helps im really hoping that this patch comes out also is it possible you didnt put the duration for long enough?

id love to be able to help make the script but i cant get the lactis mcm to show up and cant use the mod hopefully i figure out why it doesnt work soon

Edited by Arastal
49 minutes ago, Arastal said:

dang hope he helps im really hoping that this patch comes out also is it possible you didnt put the duration for long enough?

id love to be able to help make the script but i cant get the lactis mcm to show up and cant use the mod hopefully i figure out why it doesnt work soon

i sent duration 60. isnt it supposed to be 60 seconds? maybe it was 0.6 second?

also such disruption of lactation mesh also happened to restored MME setup. so just wiped entire things out and had to rebuild everything.

Currently testing default MME lactation feature returned to normal with newly installed fresh MME setup... but first i must set my good ol' MCM set up once again. Will take a lot of minutes to restore whole setup... BRB.

28 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

i sent duration 60. isnt it supposed to be 60 seconds? maybe it was 0.6 second?

also such disruption of lactation mesh also happened to restored MME setup. so just wiped entire things out and had to rebuild everything.

Currently testing default MME lactation feature returned to normal with newly installed fresh MME setup... but first i must set my good ol' MCM set up once again. Will take a lot of minutes to restore whole setup... BRB.

Alright I'll continue to figure out how to fix lactis on my end damn two mod config menus are fucked and I have zero clue why

Edited by Arastal
1 hour ago, Arastal said:

Alright I'll continue to figure out how to fix lactis on my end damn two mod config menus are fucked and I have zero clue why

bad news. guess my entire mod organizer storage has been corrupted to not recognize MME milk leaking. no milk effect at all even after backups.

Reconstructing entire package of mine. But why entire mod organizer got corrupted into denying milk leak? no idea. probably my script writing failures went rogue and screwed up entire process.

1 hour ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

bad news. guess my entire mod organizer storage has been corrupted to not recognize MME milk leaking. no milk effect at all even after backups.

Reconstructing entire package of mine. But why entire mod organizer got corrupted into denying milk leak? no idea. probably my script writing failures went rogue and screwed up entire process.

Check you overwrite or where the compiler put the script in mo2 it more then likely didn't replace the pex in the actual mod I don't know where pca put the script but go in the virtual folder and delete the mmequest.pex and hope that fixes it since I haven't been able to find out where pca which is the compiler I use put the compiled scripts also can you send what you changed in the script? Or just send it in it's entirety for me to take a look

Edited by Arastal
On 12/4/2021 at 12:02 AM, Arastal said:

Check you overwrite or where the compiler put the script in mo2 it more then likely didn't replace the pex in the actual mod I don't know where pca put the script but go in the virtual folder and delete the mmequest.pex and hope that fixes it since I haven't been able to find out where pca which is the compiler I use put the compiled scripts also can you send what you changed in the script? Or just send it in it's entirety for me to take a look

Installed everything from bottom up, despite that no milk effects at all. dunno why this happens. gotta ask author about solutions to this milk leak issues. maybe because I merged esps wrong? I am confused that all the efforts were for nothing to restore lactation effect.

I definitely need to ask around. maybe Because this happened because lactation were activated while im yet to leave abandoned jail by alternate start mod?

Lemme know any possible troubleshooting approaches i can make with this failed Lactis compatibility.

despite full reinstall and reconstruction of MO2 package, i cant see any lactation effect in my PC's breast at all.

My hypothesis is current MME lactation effect not compatible with newly updated CBPC or 3BA. Because Ive installed new version of CBPC and 3BA along with Lactis. so I gotta be suspicious about possible glitch between MME and new 3BA techs.

Is it possible that simple physics related patches can stop all effects related to breast bones? I dunno technical details so gotta depend on authors answers...

11 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

despite full reinstall and reconstruction of MO2 package, i cant see any lactation effect in my PC's breast at all.

My hypothesis is current MME lactation effect not compatible with newly updated CBPC or 3BA. Because Ive installed new version of CBPC and 3BA along with Lactis. so I gotta be suspicious about possible glitch between MME and new 3BA techs.

Is it possible that simple physics related patches can stop all effects related to breast bones? I dunno technical details so gotta depend on authors answers...

There's a option for milk textures in mme and the script you compiled is still in you game somehow probably in the actual game file but I doubt it where do the compiler you used put the compiled script 

9 hours ago, Arastal said:

There's a option for milk textures in mme and the script you compiled is still in you game somehow probably in the actual game file but I doubt it where do the compiler you used put the compiled script 

well i reverted everything back to default. and its definitely not a texture problem. it was milks not ejaculating properly. now milk leaking effects happen, but only in milking scenes, not milks overflowing and sexlab orgasm force leak scene. approved by 3rd party 2nd opinion of my local community.

just turned on the Papyrus logs. i am willing to deliver result sooner or later.

[12/06/2021 - 12:20:59PM] Error: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [MME_ECON (F0069FB5)].milkecon.GetMarketIndexFromLocation() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 791
    [MME_ECON (F0069FB5)].milkecon.InitiateTrade() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 256
    [MME_MilkQUEST (F000E209)].milkquest.MilkingCycle() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2193
    [MME_MilkQUEST (F000E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 1235
    [ (FF020528)].milkpump.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 15
[12/06/2021 - 12:20:59PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp164"
stack:
    [MME_ECON (F0069FB5)].milkecon.GetMarketIndexFromLocation() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 791
    [MME_ECON (F0069FB5)].milkecon.InitiateTrade() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 256
    [MME_MilkQUEST (F000E209)].milkquest.MilkingCycle() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2193
    [MME_MilkQUEST (F000E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 1235
    [ (FF020528)].milkpump.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 15

possible related error scripts.

also

[12/06/2021 - 12:20:17PM] WARNING: Property MilkQ on script MilkLactacidScr attached to Active effect 44 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

maybe possible collision with Condition Expression Extended? also gave me these logs every 100 logs.

[12/06/2021 - 12:19:39PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].CondiExp_RandomScript.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].CondiExp_RandomScript.DoRegister() - "CondiExp_RandomScript.psc" Line 29
    [None].CondiExp_RandomScript.OnEffectStart() - "CondiExp_RandomScript.psc" Line 19

some of these too

[12/06/2021 - 12:17:15PM] MME_Storage: Triggered getMilkMaximum() for actor "my current character name"

but no description of leaking stuff. maybe i didnt search properly?

also here's the full log if i ever miss anything.

Papyrus.1.log

9 minutes ago, Arastal said:

TF did you do to your game lol

no idea. I DEFINITELY did full wipe on both whole game directories and MO2. still no luck.

maybe because i added Jugs mod into sexlab? 

my method of ESP merge:

MilkmodNEW

MilkmodNEW CF

MilkmodNEW Sanbox

MilkmodNEW ZaZ Sanbox

MilkmodEffectTweaks

Jugs

TheDungeon

MilkFarm

MilkAddict

these esps were my select choice of merge. 'Dungeon' mod and 'Milk farm' mods from LE mod catalog. couldnt merge 'Martial milk' mod since it was poorly ported into SE by myself and when i merged it without thinking milk gauge function didnt work properly.

Merge might be the problem? Thought they were legit ways to save ESPs...

28 minutes ago, Arastal said:

No I'm using jugs too but Im using a version of me from a Korean site guy added a bunch of scripts and stuff and for his next update he's planning on adding lactis compatibly but won't probably be for a long ass while

korean site? where?

unfortunately just pasting Lactis milk effect into milk leaking effect was met with failure. milk leak effect required some coordinates to perform correctly and I couldnt address it correctly so it just spurt on the ground, not nipples. Dunno how to make lactation effects follow 3BA Breast03 nodes...

maybe time to throw a towel? i doubt im competent enough to run this compatibility project.

16 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

never give up, suffering is a major part of modding skyrim

I just dont wanna make enemies in modding field. My lack of knowledge will make negative synergy along with my fortitude to not give up.

personally possibilities of irritating people into hating me and my compassion is my biggest fear. If I am annoying burden, its better be dumped b4 bus engine toasts cuz burden was too heavy to bear.

Hell really regret neglecting math in student times. Gotta ask Lactis author further about exactly lactation effect addresses its coordinates of both nipple...

3 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

I just dont wanna make enemies in modding field. My lack of knowledge will make negative synergy along with my fortitude to not give up.

personally possibilities of irritating people into hating me and my compassion is my biggest fear. If I am annoying burden, its better be dumped b4 bus engine toasts cuz burden was too heavy to bear.

Hell really regret neglecting math in student times. Gotta ask Lactis author further about exactly lactation effect addresses its coordinates of both nipple...

Bruh I can almost guarantee people won't talk shit on this forum for you trying to make a mod better at the very least I haven't seen anyone do that and people have been helpful I don't know Abt Nexus tho

korean site? where?

Arca aka Tullius site or whatever

Dunno how to make lactation effects follow 3BA Breast03 nodes...

Open "MME_MilkLeakL.nif" (assuming it's that one) in nifskope (meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic\Base II). Go to header. Drop down the "strings" menu. Change the name for "NPC L Breast01" to "03". Test it out

Eventually repeat for the right one too and maybe for the two here "meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic\Common" (MilkRight.nif ect).

hi, i have an issue about breast size...milkeffect work fine like i had breast size 3.0 but the breast size doesnt change it stay to 1.0. I have all requirement.

I dont understant because sexlab hormone work fine, breast change fine.

edit: i found the problem, i used the 3bbb amazing body and doesnt works, with the cbbe special body, it work fine. how to do to it work with 3bbb amazing body ? because i have several mod which work with amazing body..

Edited by freekoko