Is this compatible with 3BBB? I'm not talking about the outfits as one can easily convert it to 3BBB themselves but moreso the MilkLeak particle effects as they seem to rely on NPC L/R Breast01 for positioning and stuff and I don't dare tamper with that myself.

19 hours ago, MisutaOtoko said:

Is this compatible with 3BBB? I'm not talking about the outfits as one can easily convert it to 3BBB themselves but moreso the MilkLeak particle effects as they seem to rely on NPC L/R Breast01 for positioning and stuff and I don't dare tamper with that myself.

I haven't seen an issue with the milk leaks. I had more of a problem with getting mme to register with slif when using 3bbb.

Okay I know I am late to this, but I have searched google and it's not really giving me answers to my two questions...

1) Is there anyway to get custom followers unstuck after pumping them. They just stand there and not follow. I have Neisa (no way I am not milking them biggies lol) as a lvl 2 Milk Maid via feeding animation, but I want to start selling her milk. 

2) How to milk followers using cuirass. Right now I have her wear the cuirass at home (using AFT mod) and she sometimes has milk, but is there any way to command her to milk rather than waiting?

I don't remember if I was using the LT version before (like 2 or 3 years ago) but back then I had everything working. lol

2 hours ago, Afrodragon086 said:

Okay I know I am late to this, but I have searched google and it's not really giving me answers to my two questions...

1) Is there anyway to get custom followers unstuck after pumping them. They just stand there and not follow. I have Neisa (no way I am not milking them biggies lol) as a lvl 2 Milk Maid via feeding animation, but I want to start selling her milk. 

2) How to milk followers using cuirass. Right now I have her wear the cuirass at home (using AFT mod) and she sometimes has milk, but is there any way to command her to milk rather than waiting?

I don't remember if I was using the LT version before (like 2 or 3 years ago) but back then I had everything working. lol

no idea how custom followers work, but tell her to follow

i think there was auto milk option in mcm, not sure if they equip cuirass or it needs to be already equiped

i think there is a spell somewhere in console to milk target, maybe it even works with hotkey

Hi Guys, COuld someone please explain on how i can unlock more slots.Right now I am only allowed 2. I have disabled the limit in the Mod Config Also if there is a NPC i can interact with that I can interact with the economy part of the mod

Cheers for a any assiantance

4 hours ago, Afrodragon086 said:

1)Like Ed86 just talk at you follower and ask them to follow  (actually tested on Colex and Millepon )

2)When you set milking configuration to auto i never see my follower equip the milk cuirass ,but work well if the follower has already the milk cuirass has actual armor ! And for milk manual with hotkey ,depending on you'r binding for me is "ç"(the same Key for wacth you'r milk and lact value) just focus the npc you want with the crosshair and hold the key 2s for start the milk (be careful like you'r own character you need a base values of milk for using the milk cuirass , for me in 2.00 on milk , below normaly you get a small message telling you about the milk statut) i hope is help and sry for my english ,love and peace!

4 hours ago, Carillon said:

1)Like Ed86 just talk at you follower and ask them to follow  (actually tested on Colex and Millepon )

2)When you set milking configuration to auto i never see my follower equip the milk cuirass ,but work well if the follower has already the milk cuirass has actual armor ! And for milk manual with hotkey ,depending on you'r binding for me is "ç"(the same Key for wacth you'r milk and lact value) just focus the npc you want with the crosshair and hold the key 2s for start the milk (be careful like you'r own character you need a base values of milk for using the milk cuirass , for me in 2.00 on milk , below normaly you get a small message telling you about the milk statut) i hope is help and sry for my english ,love and peace!

Thank you that def solves answer 2 for me, but for question 1; I have told to follow, disabled/enabled, dismissed then recruited,  movetoplayer/playermoveto, disable pump, run another animation everything I can think of, but the only thing that come close to unsticking them is telling them "I need them to do something" where they will follow only as long as they are waiting for me to tell em to do something then they get stuck again. lol 

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no idea how custom followers work, but tell her to follow

i think there was auto milk option in mcm, not sure if they equip cuirass or it needs to be already equiped

i think there is a spell somewhere in console to milk target, maybe it even works with hotkey

Thank you. setting them to auto or using hotkey works (I forgot I could hold it down to command NPCs)

As for them getting stuck I have told them to follow, disabled/enabled, dismissed then recruited,  movetoplayer/playermoveto, disable pump, run another animation everything I can think of.

12 hours ago, Afrodragon086 said:

Thank you. setting them to auto or using hotkey works (I forgot I could hold it down to command NPCs)

As for them getting stuck I have told them to follow, disabled/enabled, dismissed then recruited,  movetoplayer/playermoveto, disable pump, run another animation everything I can think of.

I forget something , maybe you can try to force /refresh recruit via EFF

Thank you, I guess I can just settle for using the cuirass for milk. lol

I use ATF so getting EFF would mean organizing my followers to uninstall the MOD or starting a new game to install EFF. lol

But would you say EFF is better? If so why? Cause if EFF is more stable I would not mine starting all over. ATF is simple, but when you run into a problem their really is not easy way to fix it except to load a previous save (hopefully).

Probably better to DM me that answer cause this feed is about MME the must have mod for SE (in my opinion). lol

6 minutes ago, utterfail said:

Hey how did you do that? I'm trying to figure out how to do it myself since my game isn't letting me buy any

open console  by pressing    ~

Type:  help lactacid 0

look for either: ingr lactacid OR alch lactacid   there is a long string of numbers and or letters associated with the line..

type 

player.additem  {Insert the long string of numbers/letters} 10

hit enter

in this case, 10 is the quantitity.  

On 10/7/2019 at 4:43 AM, srayesmanll said:

I did a search both here and google/bing for an MME/JKs Skyrim patch, but could not find one.  Is there a patch available?  Some of the placed milk machines are hidden/buried with JK's Skyrim.

@Ed86 Lots people use JK's Skyrim SE on a regular basis. It would be great to have a patch for it. Will changing the load order do the trick?

2 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

@Ed86 Lots people use JK's Skyrim SE on a regular basis. It would be great to have a patch for it. Will changing the load order do the trick?

i bet one of them can make patch if they want. i doubt changing load order has anything with milkpump locations

Need help with un-futanasing some non-futa npc...from what I read, I need to modify the SOS.json txt file by adding the missing add-ons which in this case come from this mod= 

which gives me = SOS.json 

I am assuming that I put the wrong add on names since I did not use the way to search for addon names described in the oldrim mod description because I honestly did not understand it.

May someone help, either by explaining how to find the addon specific names or give me the names for that specific mod, if theya lready integrated it in their modlist.

Till then I am stuck drinking futa milk.

Thx in advance.

13 hours ago, SilverBl00d said:

Need help with un-futanasing some non-futa npc...from what I read, I need to modify the SOS.json txt file by adding the missing add-ons which in this case come from this mod= 

which gives me = SOS.json 

I am assuming that I put the wrong add on names since I did not use the way to search for addon names described in the oldrim mod description because I honestly did not understand it.

May someone help, either by explaining how to find the addon specific names or give me the names for that specific mod, if theya lready integrated it in their modlist.

Till then I am stuck drinking futa milk.

Thx in advance.

Should be a file in download section of my mod for this so you don’t have to change anything 

does anyone know what to do if I only see the scaling effects when my character is actively in the milking station? Whenever my character stands back up her body just changes back to a non-scaled version. I've disabled every mod that showed conflicts with CBBE to see if that'd help, but it didn't unfortunately

On 6/2/2020 at 11:32 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

open console  by pressing    ~

Type:  help lactacid 0

look for either: ingr lactacid OR alch lactacid   there is a long string of numbers and or letters associated with the line..

type 

player.additem  {Insert the long string of numbers/letters} 10

hit enter

in this case, 10 is the quantitity.  

thank you so much! I really appreciate it!