6 hours ago, Hex Memeniac said:

Any CBBE 3BBB SMP User who can confirm breast visual morph working? i re installed my whole a game and the breast scaling still not working

I developed my patch specifically for CBBE 3BBB SMP & SexLab Inflation Framework because I was having issues with morphs, I have no idea why it wouldn't be working for you.

Capture.PNG.51837acbfc5d748e81caa010765dd2e7.PNG

If you expect my patch to work out of the box, that's not what it does. You need to go into the MCM to type the names of the morphs you want to apply. If you have done that and made sure that the morphs are spelled properly, then you need to make sure you properly built your bodyslide meshes with "Generate Morphs" ticked.

On 6/20/2020 at 5:25 PM, wm46 said:

I developed my patch specifically for CBBE 3BBB SMP & SexLab Inflation Framework because I was having issues with morphs, I have no idea why it wouldn't be working for you.

If you expect my patch to work out of the box, that's not what it does. You need to go into the MCM to type the names of the morphs you want to apply. If you have done that and made sure that the morphs are spelled properly, then you need to make sure you properly built your bodyslide meshes with "Generate Morphs" ticked.

I can confirm, that 3BBB SMP scaling is working, however other stuff not quit well. When I'm in the machine the default body morph is used, not with the "milky" breasts. I also noticed, that the Milker (Shiny) and Breast Rope A / B won't appear on the body even it's equipped. On the other hand Milking Cuirass can be seen on the body, but seems not be working. When I try the spell "Milk self" the message appear "Your breasts are well milked and need more milk before they can be milked again" the body stays is the strange pose with locked camera (cannot turnaround the body). I can get out of this pose by casting another spell. I installed Milk Mod Addict SE v0.5.3. as well. Do you have an advice for me?

image.png

image.png

The assets for the milk harness and other stuff is in the "Unassigned" category in BodySlide, make sure you build morphs for that category. As for the "well milked" issue, there's a setting in the "Milking Configuration" tab of the MCM called "Require +40% fullness to milk". If you disable that you should be able to milk at any time as long as you have 1 milk.

2 hours ago, solomonseye said:

I'm asking if it's possible to get rid of the errors, not whether or not it's normal.
Sorry if I didn't word it clearly the first time.

1) there are no errors

2) use notepad++ to remove  double anims, then maybe use GenerateFNISforModders and GenerateFNISforUsers

18 hours ago, Ed86 said:

1) there are no errors

2) use notepad++ to remove  double anims, then maybe use GenerateFNISforModders and GenerateFNISforUsers

Thank you for the swift response!
Tested in-game and it works fine, took a good 30 minutes to learn but now my FNIS stopped bothering me about duplicate animations.

For anyone who's using ZAZ animations + MME and don't want to see the "duplicate" messages on FNIS.
Replace [not overwrite] old actors folder in MME Assets folder.

Once again, thanks!

actors.rar

On 6/20/2020 at 5:25 PM, wm46 said:

yeah i did that after you sended me the link of MME config, re install or w/e  not working, i  have abandoned thank anyway

3 hours ago, protassium007 said:

Help! whenever I say "hey there" it only ends up in "uh NVM".  Same thing with my milk maids there isn't any breastfeed option.

I believe in order to breast feed, the milkmaids need to be at 40% + fullness. Try waiting around a few hours at a time and see if that changes things. If their fullness doesn't increase, feed them some lactacid.

If you want to create milkmaids, you'll need lactacid in your inventory in order to offer it to them. 

On 6/28/2020 at 7:23 AM, AzureSea said:

I believe in order to breast feed, the milkmaids need to be at 40% + fullness. Try waiting around a few hours at a time and see if that changes things. If their fullness doesn't increase, feed them some lactacid.

If you want to create milkmaids, you'll need lactacid in your inventory in order to offer it to them. 

Right, how do I get lactacid? I tried looking for it in the shops..it's not there..Also are you sure it's an animation problem? I don't think I have the breastfeeding animation since it was for LE.

8 hours ago, protassium007 said:

Right, how do I get lactacid? I tried looking for it in the shops..it's not there..Also are you sure it's an animation problem? I don't think I have the breastfeeding animation since it was for LE.

Lactacid can only be bought from alchemists in cities through a dialog menu. To get there: "Hey there" > "I'm looking for special alchemy ingredients, lactacid" > "I'll buy 1" or "I'll buy 10".

I don't know if they were in the assets package for MME or if they're included in SexLab, but there are animations for breast feeding already.

Hey, yeah, it's me again. I have one last issue that I'd like to hear whether is something people have encountered before and have already found a fix for, or if someone more intimately familiar with the inner workings of Skyrim and MME than I could offer a qualified guess as to a solution.

The issue at hand is that scaling works, but only when morphs are applied by something else (i.e. Hentai Pregnancy). When a character is not pregnant or during post pregnancy, and thus not affected by the scaling associated with those states, breasts only scale while wearing the milk harness (for which it always works). Likewise, if a character is pregnant and I disable breast scaling in Hentai Pregnancy, the same (as expected) remains true. But the second Hentai Pregnancy applies a morph to the breasts, even with its milking turned off, MME scaling starts applying correctly on all compatible outfits (which for me is practically everything).

Normally I might have just shrugged it off and figured "oh well, at least I found a workaround", but ensuring that all milkmaids are pregnant at all times just for the scaling to apply isn't exactly an ideal solution.

I do use CBBE 3BBB, but not SLIF or any of those mods; the only installed mod that affects morphs aside from MME, to my knowledge, is Hentai Pregnancy.

11 hours ago, MadGenuis said:

Hey, yeah, it's me again. I have one last issue that I'd like to hear whether is something people have encountered before and have already found a fix for, or if someone more intimately familiar with the inner workings of Skyrim and MME than I could offer a qualified guess as to a solution.

The issue at hand is that scaling works, but only when morphs are applied by something else (i.e. Hentai Pregnancy). When a character is not pregnant or during post pregnancy, and thus not affected by the scaling associated with those states, breasts only scale while wearing the milk harness (for which it always works). Likewise, if a character is pregnant and I disable breast scaling in Hentai Pregnancy, the same (as expected) remains true. But the second Hentai Pregnancy applies a morph to the breasts, even with its milking turned off, MME scaling starts applying correctly on all compatible outfits (which for me is practically everything).

Normally I might have just shrugged it off and figured "oh well, at least I found a workaround", but ensuring that all milkmaids are pregnant at all times just for the scaling to apply isn't exactly an ideal solution.

I do use CBBE 3BBB, but not SLIF or any of those mods; the only installed mod that affects morphs aside from MME, to my knowledge, is Hentai Pregnancy.

If you're not using SLIF or any other kind of morph manager patch then you're going to have issues where mods "fight" each other to apply their morphs. To take only the breast node as an example:

MME calculates your level and milk amount and says the breasts should be 2x size.

HP calculates how pregnant you are and says your breasts should be 1.25x size.

What might happen is maybe every 30 seconds HP updates your breast size and forces it to change to 1.25x. MME might update only every 5 minutes, and also every 5 seconds while milking, setting your breast size to 2x.

So without a manager, these two scripts are fighting over what size the breasts should be, and that means the script that runs more often will be the one that "wins". In normal situations this will probably be HP because MME runs at minimum once every 1 hr ingame, but while milking MME will win because it constantly runs during that time.

BIG EDIT:

It's quite possible that the reason why morphs only work with harness specifically (not milking) is because you downloaded the official MME bodymorph patch. To use those morphs you must have built all of your armors and bodies in BodySlide with "Build Morphs" checked. Rebuild your meshes and that should fix it.

On 7/1/2020 at 4:41 PM, wm46 said:

If you're not using SLIF or any other kind of morph manager patch then you're going to have issues where mods "fight" each other to apply their morphs. To take only the breast node as an example:

MME calculates your level and milk amount and says the breasts should be 2x size.

HP calculates how pregnant you are and says your breasts should be 1.25x size.

What might happen is maybe every 30 seconds HP updates your breast size and forces it to change to 1.25x. MME might update only every 5 minutes, and also every 5 seconds while milking, setting your breast size to 2x.

So without a manager, these two scripts are fighting over what size the breasts should be, and that means the script that runs more often will be the one that "wins". In normal situations this will probably be HP because MME runs at minimum once every 1 hr ingame, but while milking MME will win because it constantly runs during that time.

BIG EDIT:

It's quite possible that the reason why morphs only work with harness specifically (not milking) is because you downloaded the official MME bodymorph patch. To use those morphs you must have built all of your armors and bodies in BodySlide with "Build Morphs" checked. Rebuild your meshes and that should fix it.

I'm very sorry for bringing the issue up for the umpteenth time, but I have tried messing around with this some more and still cannot get the scaling to work (in fact I may have messed it up even worse than before). I have noticed that scaling is indeed outfit dependent, though not specifically to the milking cuirass, but rather any outfit that isn't armor and is allowed to be worn even when stored milk exceeds 8. Any outfit other than clothes (so naked or armored) gets morphs from HP, but not MME. These don't scale as anymore so much as they are just stuck at a perpetually huge size (which is why I mentioned having possibly messed it up more). I can also assure you that I have (repeatedly) batch-built all outfits and skins in BodySlide with "build morphs" checked. Morphs are applied to all compatible outfits by HP, as I mentioned, but not by this mod.

I have installed SLIF as recommended, though when I go to its MCM menu under "Mod", the only one seemingly managed by it is MME, not HP (the list reads "All Mods" and "Milk Maid Economy").

I also have the MME bodyslide patch now (I think? I installed "Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph" from the downloads here, which I wasn't entirely sure if I already had) and have the "MME Config Menu", and have registered all the breast morphs listed by SLIF in it.

EDIT: Adding current load order, in case anything of use can be garnered from it:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
3BBB.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
AutoHideAmmo.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MilkMod_BodyMorph_MCM.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SeranaDialogAddon.esp
Serana SHUT UP Expanded.esp
DisableAutoAim.esp
Mors Feminine Females - All.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Luminosity Lighting Overhaul.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Homes All in One.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
FemaleWerewolfExtended.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
BBLuxurySuite.esm
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
LABikiniSSE.esp
HentaiPregnancy.esm
DenassaG_MageRobes.esp
VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
VioLens SE.esp
[Dint999] BDO_Sor_DotNight.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Grimsever.esp
CosmeticVampireOverhaul.esp
Valerica.esp
Serana.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
Lustmord Vampire Armor Replacer.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
[Newmiller] Elven Sniper Project 2 SE.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp

2 hours ago, MadGenuis said:

I'm very sorry for bringing the issue up for the umpteenth time, but I have tried messing around with this some more and still cannot get the scaling to work (in fact I may have messed it up even worse than before). I have noticed that scaling is indeed outfit dependent, though not specifically to the milking cuirass, but rather any outfit that isn't armor and is allowed to be worn even when stored milk exceeds 8. Any outfit other than clothes (so naked or armored) gets morphs from HP, but not MME. These don't scale as anymore so much as they are just stuck at a perpetually huge size (which is why I mentioned having possibly messed it up more). I can also assure you that I have (repeatedly) batch-built all outfits and skins in BodySlide with "build morphs" checked. Morphs are applied to all compatible outfits by HP, as I mentioned, but not by this mod.

I have installed SLIF as recommended, though when I go to its MCM menu under "Mod", the only one seemingly managed by it is MME, not HP (the list reads "All Mods" and "Milk Maid Economy").

I also have the MME bodyslide patch now (I think? I installed "Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph" from the downloads here, which I wasn't entirely sure if I already had) and have the "MME Config Menu", and have registered all the breast morphs listed by SLIF in it.

EDIT: Adding current load order, in case anything of use can be garnered from it:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
3BBB.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
AutoHideAmmo.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MilkMod_BodyMorph_MCM.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SeranaDialogAddon.esp
Serana SHUT UP Expanded.esp
DisableAutoAim.esp
Mors Feminine Females - All.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Luminosity Lighting Overhaul.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Homes All in One.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
FemaleWerewolfExtended.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
BBLuxurySuite.esm
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
LABikiniSSE.esp
HentaiPregnancy.esm
DenassaG_MageRobes.esp
VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
VioLens SE.esp
[Dint999] BDO_Sor_DotNight.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Grimsever.esp
CosmeticVampireOverhaul.esp
Valerica.esp
Serana.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
Lustmord Vampire Armor Replacer.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
[Newmiller] Elven Sniper Project 2 SE.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp

Alright, I think I've sniffed out enough information. The issue before that was causing most outfits to not show the breast size increasing might have been something different entirely that I wasn't even considering at the time. The scaling might have been working perfectly fine before, but the armor you were wearing didn't have a "breast bone" weighted (aka jiggle physics or HDT physics), changing the size of the breast bone didn't affect anything on the model.

The reason why it seems stuck now is that since you've downloaded the BodyMorph patch, the script doesn't scale the breast bone anymore and instead scales morphs. Easiest way to fix this is through the SLIF mod manager window. To change this go to: Mod Configuration > SL Inflation Framework > Values and Sliders > Set "Modus" to "DEFAULT MODUS" > Set "Mod" to "ALL MODS" > Click "Action" and then select "Reset all values to 0.0000".

MME morphs in general should be working after downloading the Bodymorph patch though, although some people (including myself) have had issues with the 3BBB mesh and the official Bodymorph patch. That's why I created my patch; it takes a bit of effort to set up, but it should work just fine for any body mesh.