So thank you alot wm46, your beautifull paint tutaorial helped a lot (problem were my SLIF settings) BUT i've got another problem : whatever i do, my base body morph (the one buit in bodyslide) wont apply anymore; i was able to modify it once but impossible to modify it again

If you want to adjust only the amount of effect, you need to go download the CreationKit from bethesda's website / client (requires game purchase, no idea if you can find the CK on the high seas).

1. Open CreationKit

2. Open up MilkModNEW.esp, make sure to set it as the active file (you might get an error about multiple masters, google will have a fix)

3. Wait for 10 minutes because god this program sucks

4. In the Object Window, scroll to the magic option and click "Spell"

5. in the Filter tab at the top of the Object Window, type "MME_"

6. Find the spell level you want to edit (such as MME_Unmilked01 for the first level of unmilked breasts)

7. Double click on it, the list of effects will be in the top right of the window that appears.

8. Change the magnitude of the effect and save the plugin

Changing at what level of milk the debuff gets applied at is controlled within the MME_MilkQUEST script.

There's a small bug with the racial milks:

Milk, Creamy (Nord Vampire)

Milk, Enriched (Nord Vampire)

Milk, Sublime (Nord Vampire)

... are improving the wrong skills.

Right now they are giving:

One Handed

Alchemy

Marksman

Lockpicking

Pickpocket

Sneak

Destruction

Illusion

Alteration

Speech

Resist Frost

... instead of the standard Nord bonuses.

Im trying to make things into basic -   need to do ___  once 24 hours...

in a sperate  mod topic, im asking  - how to - all other factors being equal, make my arousal go up 30 pts every 24 skyrim hours.

As it relates to Milk Mod Economy...

I am trying to basically make it so  Every 24 hours, Im at max milk...  SO if max milk is 10, or 10000000   every 24 in game hours, my milk goes from 0 - 100%.

I might be missing it, but so far- even with  a lactaid bonus of 10, and  max per hour- im not reaching 100% every 24 hours..

If you would be willing,

which specific settings do i need to change to what, to give me ~ 100 % every 24 hours?

----

On 4/20/2020 at 1:37 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

Are the camp milk pumps persistent?

Basically, what im wondering is, ive I put them in my player home, and dont come back for  x length of time (days, hours, months, etc) will they still be there?

no one knows

1 hour ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Im trying to make things into basic -   need to do ___  once 24 hours...

in a sperate  mod topic, im asking  - how to - all other factors being equal, make my arousal go up 30 pts every 24 skyrim hours.

As it relates to Milk Mod Economy...

I am trying to basically make it so  Every 24 hours, Im at max milk...  SO if max milk is 10, or 10000000   every 24 in game hours, my milk goes from 0 - 100%.

I might be missing it, but so far- even with  a lactaid bonus of 10, and  max per hour- im not reaching 100% every 24 hours..

If you would be willing,

which specific settings do i need to change to what, to give me ~ 100 % every 24 hours?

----

set polling rate to 24(h)

disable lactacid decay

set lactacid to something stupid like 100

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

set polling rate to 24(h)

disable lactacid decay

set lactacid to something stupid like 100

So, i might be missing somethinhg still?    I went into debug to move Lactacid to 100 also...  

Im attempting to set it up, as a "need" in the "ineed" sense.. conceptually is for some reason I "need" to be milked once a day..

I also only eat milk based products and only drink milk.....  from other mods I have that set up so eating, drinking provide some lactaid.  (trying to make a bit of a fun, but playable game as well)..

Is the problem still in my settings?  

or is the problem in how I get lactaid in my system initially?

Ive slept 3 - 24 hour increments, pausing a few minuites between each to make sure "Script update" or what not..ScreenShot48.thumb.png.4014e9a3a326caf9bdd014d55e797b75.pngScreenShot47.thumb.png.c9ee6630a10ba8ac9d7d8b95f656f0de.png

1 hour ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

So, i might be missing somethinhg still?    I went into debug to move Lactacid to 100 also...  

Im attempting to set it up, as a "need" in the "ineed" sense.. conceptually is for some reason I "need" to be milked once a day..

I also only eat milk based products and only drink milk.....  from other mods I have that set up so eating, drinking provide some lactaid.  (trying to make a bit of a fun, but playable game as well)..

Is the problem still in my settings?  

or is the problem in how I get lactaid in my system initially?

Ive slept 3 - 24 hour increments, pausing a few minuites between each to make sure "Script update" or what not..

you might need to wait for you milk production to raise, or maybe there is a bug with long intervals

or there is an option to enable fixed milk production

Milk production is not working for me... no matter how much time passes the milk amount and lactacid rate stay at 0. Everything else seems to work i can get milked by milkpumps and am getting all the notifications just my breasts dont increase and the values stay at 0 forever.

In LE it worked right after installing not sure what i'm doing wrong...

I'm playing on the latest version of SSE.

9 minutes ago, CedricDnnersby said:

Milk production is not working for me... no matter how much time passes the milk amount and lactacid rate stay at 0. Everything else seems to work i can get milked by milkpumps and am getting all the notifications just my breasts dont increase and the values stay at 0 forever.

In LE it worked right after installing not sure what i'm doing wrong...

I'm playing on the latest version of SSE.

There is some MCM setting which must be set to generate milk w/o lactacid. If you drink lactacid and still no milk, then something is wrong. I use MME in my current game, and there is no problem.

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

There is some MCM setting which must be set to generate milk w/o lactacid. If you drink lactacid and still no milk, then something is wrong. I use MME in my current game, and there is no problem.

would you mind sharing your settings (like taking screenshots? ) and if you changed alot from default, what your overall goal was?  "I wanted to milk every 5 min"  "I wanted to milk every three days"  etc..  I'd love to see other's adjustments and how the adjustments play for them..

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Ok it seems to work after drinking lactacid thank you for the advice.

Just wondering, is there a reason why the math in MilkGen is set up the way it is? As it stands:

Lactacid gets less effective as your level increases, assuming milk generation is the same between two characters the level 10 needs ~3x the lactacid of a level 1 to get the same effect

Lactacid modification value decreases the effect of lactacid, rather than increasing it as some people (me) might assume

Milk generation increases are divided by 30 (so it takes 1.25 days of filled lactacid to increase generation by the value listed in the MCM)

MilkTick (the loop that actually increases your milk) is also divided by 30, so that even though the debug menu says you produce 10 milk/hr it's actually 0.33 milk/hr.

I think theres other oddities too, but I'm typing this up on lunch break at work. All of these aren't a problem since i felt progression was fine before I started modifying the script, but it makes understanding the math and variables involved pretty hard.

On 4/16/2020 at 12:49 AM, wm46 said:

So as far as just the initial set up of the patch, here's a quick paint tutorial. You'll need BodySlide and Outfit Studio to build the morphs for your mesh.

This covers just the initial setup of meshes for morphs and how to change the relative scales of morph increases. I'll make a separate post in a few minutes for how to modify the script to apply different morphs.

Instruct.png

Edit: A quick note too, Steps 8-10 are optional. Those are only if you don't like the way the breasts are shaped after expanding. The only morphs that function with the base patch (before editing it to include different morphs) are those listed in the first few lines of my patch post.

Hey, first of all thank you very much for the patch however i'm experiencing a little bug:

When i initially set up SLIF the scaling of the breasts updates right away after waiting the set amount in the MME MCM. But when i load that saved game, i need to equip and unequip clothing to see the breast changes. Also i can no longer see the breast shrink when being milked, instead it deflates entirely after exiting the milk pumps.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

2 hours ago, CedricDnnersby said:

Hey, first of all thank you very much for the patch however i'm experiencing a little bug:

When i initially set up SLIF the scaling of the breasts updates right away after waiting the set amount in the MME MCM. But when i load that saved game, i need to equip and unequip clothing to see the breast changes. Also i can no longer see the breast shrink when being milked, instead it deflates entirely after exiting the milk pumps.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

The models for the milk pumps attached to the player are under the "unlisted" group in bodyslide. You need to go and build the model for those unlisted models so you can see the changes during milking.

Alternatively you can just set your milking armor to nothing in the MCM.

43 minutes ago, NonXenoN said:

The models for the milk pumps attached to the player are under the "unlisted" group in bodyslide. You need to go and build the model for those unlisted models so you can see the changes during milking.

Alternatively you can just set your milking armor to nothing in the MCM.

I have build the milking cuirass and it is working when i set it up for the first time but when i load a save the inflation of the breasts only updates when i change clothing... 

So basically i wait an hour and normally my breasts grow accordingly as soon as the script updates but when i load the save and wait i have to equip or unequip some armor to see the changes.

That sounds like an SLIF issue rather than an issue with my patch. I think you might need to go into the SLIF options and tick "auto register player" and "auto register npcs".

When I load a save, every character around me with morphs goes through a "reset" where every morph gets updated and they seem to flicker in size for a bit.

3 hours ago, NonXenoN said:

That sounds like an SLIF issue rather than an issue with my patch. I think you might need to go into the SLIF options and tick "auto register player" and "auto register npcs".

When I load a save, every character around me with morphs goes through a "reset" where every morph gets updated and they seem to flicker in size for a bit.

Auto register did the trick thank you very much! :D

On 4/23/2020 at 7:38 PM, NonXenoN said:

Just wondering, is there a reason why the math in MilkGen is set up the way it is? As it stands:

Lactacid gets less effective as your level increases, assuming milk generation is the same between two characters the level 10 needs ~3x the lactacid of a level 1 to get the same effect

Lactacid modification value decreases the effect of lactacid, rather than increasing it as some people (me) might assume

Milk generation increases are divided by 30 (so it takes 1.25 days of filled lactacid to increase generation by the value listed in the MCM)

MilkTick (the loop that actually increases your milk) is also divided by 30, so that even though the debug menu says you produce 10 milk/hr it's actually 0.33 milk/hr.

I think theres other oddities too, but I'm typing this up on lunch break at work. All of these aren't a problem since i felt progression was fine before I started modifying the script, but it makes understanding the math and variables involved pretty hard.

because 7 years ago everything barely worked(actually it dindnt work that much), differently, milk production was 1 per 3 hours, then lactacid came with x10 then thousands of tweaks, patches, changes, integrations with other mods, fixes, fixes for fixes, 2 or 3 mod rewrites, and this clusterfuck of code holds with few minor issues like the one in debug mcm, until you try to change it