On 5/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, NonXenoN said:

Do you have Sexlab Aroused installed? I forgot that the script also checks that your arousal is above 95 before producing cum.

I just read the changelog

disabled cum production for vampires and succubuses

I'm a moron lmao my character is a vampire and has been a vampire on all of my playthroughs

And Serana is also a vampire, the only person I've made a milkmaid lmaoooo

I tried this mod on a whim, but it actually fits my current playthrough better than expected :lol:

I've been playing around with some of the MCM menu settings for a while and almost everything works great.

Except for one thing: Does the DCL integration work?

I've triggered tons of traps but no lactacid, no milk/lactacid as loot :confused:

Did I miss something (some other mod?) or am I misunderstanding how it works?

55 minutes ago, MystOfDawn said:

I tried this mod on a whim, but it actually fits my current playthrough better than expected :lol:

I've been playing around with some of the MCM menu settings for a while and almost everything works great.

Except for one thing: Does the DCL integration work?

I've triggered tons of traps but no lactacid, no milk/lactacid as loot :confused:

Did I miss something (some other mod?) or am I misunderstanding how it works?

why would it work if it doesnt exist?

20 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

why would it work if it doesnt exist?

Yeah, I feel stupid right now :confounded:

It's an option that showed up in the DCL settings, not MME.

All those MCM settings are great, but with so many mods ...

Sorry about that, it's not the first time I made this mistake and I guess it won't be the last time either :sweat:

Posting what I consider the final version of the Sexlab Integration Patch:

This mod should work with any body type and any extra bodyslide sliders you have installed. Just open up the menu, type in the morph you want to add into the input box, and press enter. Change the relative amount of the morph with the slider that appears after.

To remove a single morph from your list, just enter in the name again and it will be removed. Optionally, there is a passphrase to remove all (milk and lact) morphs: "ifuckedup" (because I did indeed fuck up many times when making this).

If you are upgrading from my previous, non-MCM patch, remember to unregister all actors from "Milk Mod Economy" in the SLIF menu.

Changelog:

v2.1 - Fixed an issue with lactacid and level morphs not being removed properly after removing them from the morph list.

v2.0 - Split milk morphs and level morphs, you can now assign different morphs to each. Each morph category now gets its own SLIF category so that you can apply the same morphs to each. Added three new commands to the input screen: copyfrommilk, copyfromlact, copyfromlevel. They copy from the category typed and paste it into your currently opened category. Increased the max amount of morphs to 50.

Known Issues:

1. After adding or removing morphs the resulting final morph will always be wrong after the very first change. This is an issue with SLIF where it does not queue unregister and morph commands, so morphs will be removed as they are added on the first time. Changing morph amounts is fine though.

2. The splitting of level and milk morphs for volumetric breast scaling is not perfect, and as you gain large amounts of milk the level share of the morphs will reduce to near zero. As an example: If you have nipple size to increase with level but not with milk, as you gain more milk your nipples will actually shrink back down to normal size when using volumetric scaling.

EDIT: NEW PATCH VERSION 3.0 - CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR THE LINK TO THE POST ON PG 79

MME Config Menu v2.1.zip

Edited by wm46
1 hour ago, wm46 said:

This mod should work with any body type and any extra bodyslide sliders you have installed. Just open up the menu, type in the morph you want to add into the input box, and press enter. Change the relative amount of the morph with the slider that appears after.

To remove a single morph from your list, just enter in the name again and it will be removed. Optionally, there is a passphrase to remove all (milk and lact) morphs: "ifuckedup" (because I did indeed fuck up many times when making this).

If you are upgrading from my previous, non-MCM patch, remember to unregister all actors from "Milk Mod Economy" in the SLIF menu.

Changelog:

v2 - Split milk morphs and level morphs, you can now assign different morphs to each. Each morph category now gets its own SLIF category so that you can apply the same morphs to each. Added three new commands to the input screen: copyfrommilk, copyfromlact, copyfromlevel. They copy from the category typed and paste it into your currently opened category. Increased the max amount of morphs to 50.

Known Issues:

1. After adding or removing morphs the resulting final morph will always be wrong after the very first change. This is an issue with SLIF where it does not queue unregister and morph commands, so morphs will be removed as they are added on the first time. Changing morph amounts is fine though.

2. The splitting of level and milk morphs for volumetric breast scaling is not perfect, and as you gain large amounts of milk the level share of the morphs will reduce to near zero. As an example: If you have nipple size to increase with level but not with milk, as you gain more milk your nipples will actually shrink back down to normal size when using volumetric scaling.

MME Config Menu V2.zip 14.66 kB · 0 downloads

I finally see some morphs happening- thanks to your patch.

I do want to ask though - and beats me "where the issue is"  but...

The issue seems:   Size increases----> Put clothes on ----> size is still reflected (meaning the clothing morphs as i would expect) -----> take clothes off -----> morph all gone.

Or

Size increases ----> wait (with no milking or anything) ------> morph disappears...

so morph is finally happening, which is a huge step in the right direction.. but it disappears  shortly after..

Any thoughts?

I see one bug in my code, but it shouldn't be affecting morphs not persisting (specifically, my unregister morphs code only functions for milk morphs right now). Give me an hour or so to look through the code.

As a test, if you assign a bunch of morphs to lactacid and then give yourself some, does it show up properly or does it also go away like milk morphs?

1 hour ago, wm46 said:

I see one bug in my code, but it shouldn't be affecting morphs not persisting (specifically, my unregister morphs code only functions for milk morphs right now). Give me an hour or so to look through the code.

As a test, if you assign a bunch of morphs to lactacid and then give yourself some, does it show up properly or does it also go away like milk morphs?

From what I could see  it was actually the Lactaid that was showing the morphs and then disappearing..

In the past, I think part of my problem has been i didn't give things enough time to take effect...  (I would expect results in 30 seconds, but it would need 60 seconds).  I've been a lot more patient to try to accommodate that - and it has helped some.

I used "Breast"  and "Butt" as 2 morphs- left at 100%.

Well the thing with being patient is that I didn't put in any code to update the characters' morphs when you update the values in the menu. In order to see the changes you have to do something in MME that would cause your size to change, like milking, taking lactacid, or waiting until you generate milk. And of course, because of the issues with SLIF, it actually takes two updates to show things properly.

I have no idea why you might be having issues with the lactacid morphs disappearing though, because of the bug in my code that shouldn't even be possible. 

I just updated the file to patch out the issue with morphs no resetting properly, let me know if that changes anything.

On 5/15/2020 at 3:17 PM, wm46 said:

Changelog:

v2.1 - Fixed an issue with lactacid and level morphs not being removed properly after removing them from the morph list.

v2.0 - Split milk morphs and level morphs, you can now assign different morphs to each. Each morph category now gets its own SLIF category so that you can apply the same morphs to each. Added three new commands to the input screen: copyfrommilk, copyfromlact, copyfromlevel. They copy from the category typed and paste it into your currently opened category. Increased the max amount of morphs to 50.

Known Issues:

MME Config Menu v2.1.zip 14.69 kB · 6 downloads

With this MCM that you provided, do you still need to set the JSON to 000_Default_Lists on SLIF as you previously mentioned for 3BBB?  Because I saw this where it mentioned to use 003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER

On 5/15/2020 at 3:17 PM, wm46 said:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

MME Config Menu v2.1.zip 14.69 kB · 14 downloads

how  do  you add morphs, to see there effect could you send a screenshot of what to do?

Sorry for not checking in for a while, had Covid.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:13 PM, DONJ23334 said:

how  do  you add morphs, to see there effect could you send a screenshot of what to do?

On 5/16/2020 at 3:36 PM, saberTech2171 said:

With this MCM that you provided, do you still need to set the JSON to 000_Default_Lists on SLIF as you previously mentioned for 3BBB?  Because I saw this where it mentioned to use 003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER

So my mod no longer requires anything to be adjusted in the SLIF menu. Before I had that as a requirement just so you could adjust how large of an effect each morph had on the final morph. You can use morphs from any body slide sets or custom bodies as long as the morphs are properly built for that piece of equipment.

A basic guide on how to add morphs and adjust the effect:

1. Use the SLIF menu to find the name of the morph you want to add to the list. In the screenshot I'm actually looking at UUNP morphs (even though I don't have a UUNP body, its just for demonstration). For example, "NippleUp".
  2. Type in the name exactly as it appeared in the SLIF menu, under the category that you want the morph to appear under. So I am typing in "NippleUp" in the Milk Morphs so that when I get more milk the NippleUp morph will be applied.
  3. The morph will appear at the bottom of the list of currently applied morphs. Click on the "100%" option to adjust how large of an effect the morph has. You can see other morphs I have set as an example (3BBB body).
  4. Wait ingame for X amount of hours (your milk poll time, default 1 hour) for the morph to apply. Note: if you added or removed a morph you will need to do this step twice to get things to show properly. So: Wait 1 hour, Wait for milk to generate, Wait 1 hour, Observe the morphs.

20200519223011_1.jpg.e718cef3d5ce24984b11f3c911e19508.jpg

Edit: This will also work with morphs not listed in the SLIF menu such as "7B Upper", "7B Lower", "VanillaSSEHi", "VanillaSSELo", "OldBaseShape". For those morphs you'll need to open up Outfit Studio and look up the internal morph names for those.

8 hours ago, wm46 said:

So my mod no longer requires anything to be adjusted in the SLIF menu. Before I had that as a requirement just so you could adjust how large of an effect each morph had on the final morph. You can use morphs from any body slide sets or custom bodies as long as the morphs are properly built for that piece of equipment.

1. Use the SLIF menu to find the name of the morph you want to add to the list. In the screenshot I'm actually looking at UUNP morphs (even though I don't have a UUNP body, its just for demonstration). For example, "NippleUp".
  2. Type in the name exactly as it appeared in the SLIF menu, under the category that you want the morph to appear under. So I am typing in "NippleUp" in the Milk Morphs so that when I get more milk the NippleUp morph will be applied.
  3. The morph will appear at the bottom of the list of currently applied morphs. Click on the "100%" option to adjust how large of an effect the morph has. You can see other morphs I have set as an example (3BBB body).
  4. Wait ingame for X amount of hours (your milk poll time, default 1 hour) for the morph to apply. Note: if you added or removed a morph you will need to do this step twice to get things to show properly. So: Wait 1 hour, Wait for milk to generate, Wait 1 hour, Observe the morphs.

Edit: This will also work with morphs not listed in the SLIF menu such as "7B Upper", "7B Lower", "VanillaSSEHi", "VanillaSSELo", "OldBaseShape". For those morphs you'll need to open up Outfit Studio and look up the internal morph names for those.

Thanks.  I will look into that.  

On 5/19/2020 at 10:54 PM, wm46 said:

Thanks. If you don't mind what morph settings do you use because mine just become deformed.

My character is stuck walking on all fours. Know how to fix this? It happened after I updated skyrim by accident and even after updating all the mods, including this one, he still keeps going on all fours when standing still.

I ask you because it seems to be the same position milk maids take during milking. 

1 hour ago, HORRIOR said:

My character is stuck walking on all fours. Know how to fix this? It happened after I updated skyrim by accident and even after updating all the mods, including this one, he still keeps going on all fours when standing still.

I ask you because it seems to be the same position milk maids take during milking. 

try to make a new game for wacth if every mods work well ! And try to use fallrim tools on you'r actual save , but probably better to make a new game ^^ 

2 hours ago, HORRIOR said:

disable your pet mods, w/e they are