Is there a specific order in which the four MME files are installed?
I've used Vortex to install the files and followed the rest of the instructions, yet I have not managed to get 'Milk Mod' to display within MCM.
I additionally get the alert that tells Devious Devices plugin is in Error, but I didn't enable that plugin in the first place, nor am I currently using Devious Devices.

Maybe it has to do with having Zaz Animations 8+?

errorMessage1.JPG

I'm going to put in a bit more effort soon and see if I can get an MCM working to change bodymorph selection on the fly without having to recompile the script.

I've got an idea for how it could work as a JSON lookup, but I need time to work it out. I'd be on the lookout for an update within a week.

5 hours ago, BakersDelight1234 said:

I really want this mod to work. So I finally got the MCM to work. When I try to equip the futa cuirass my character's body vanishes. Is there a mesh that I am missing? I've ran body slide several times and this still happens.  

futa cuirass is broken

23 hours ago, BakersDelight1234 said:

So everything works except I cannot find any of the pumps. If I do "player.placeatme" they show up. But they are not in any of the orc strongholds or capital cities.

It sounds like you didn't install them when you installed the mod. It defaults to NO milk pumps, so if you clicked past it, they're not there. You'd have to reinstall the mod and pick them.

23 hours ago, BakersDelight1234 said:

So everything works except I cannot find any of the pumps. If I do "player.placeatme" they show up. But they are not in any of the orc strongholds or capital cities.

in addition to what Doc_Oc said, 

it seems usually if I do the placeatme   they dont always lay flat.  The work around to this  is to install the campfire option  and then "player.additem"  then when you click on it in your item menu  you can place it manually.  I think the campfire addon simply adds a recipe to the campfire list, but not sure that the campfire selection in MME install menu requires campfire (just to manually spawn a pump into your inventory)

57 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

in addition to what Doc_Oc said, 

it seems usually if I do the placeatme   they dont always lay flat.  The work around to this  is to install the campfire option  and then "player.additem"  then when you click on it in your item menu  you can place it manually.  I think the campfire addon simply adds a recipe to the campfire list, but not sure that the campfire selection in MME install menu requires campfire (just to manually spawn a pump into your inventory)

1 hour ago, Doc_Oc said:

It sounds like you didn't install them when you installed the mod. It defaults to NO milk pumps, so if you clicked past it, they're not there. You'd have to reinstall the mod and pick them.

So the problem was I didn't enable the plug-ins in Vortex. My bad. Might try the campfire add-on thought to place the pumps at my player homes

3 hours ago, BakersDelight1234 said:

So the problem was I didn't enable the plug-ins in Vortex. My bad. Might try the campfire add-on thought to place the pumps at my player homes

It happens :)

Also,   I would say 90% of the time, it seems milk pumps I placed (for example in my house)  stay there "indefinitely."  The rest of the time it seems they despawn... not sure if that's a Game issue, a MME issue, or another mod issue.

2 hours ago, slough_monster said:

How do the camp milk pumps work?  I can build them at the forge, but I can't use it and if I drop it there is nothing there.

Thank you.

Just for clarity sake.   when I want to place one, I usually go into my inventory and select it, just like i would if i was trying to equip armor. once i select it, I exit out of the menu and it shows up wanting me to place it. (It wont actually let you select it, as its not equippable, but just pretend and go through the motion)

Try that?

I've downloaded Devious Devices and reinstalled MME several times, yet I'm stilling running into an issue which presents 'Plugin: MME.PluginsCheck.ddi Status: Error' despite checking the support option displayed to me in the installation process.

I'm able to use the milk pumps and access milk-related items, yet the mod does not appear in the MCM.

On 5/3/2020 at 8:57 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

Just for clarity sake.   when I want to place one, I usually go into my inventory and select it, just like i would if i was trying to equip armor. once i select it, I exit out of the menu and it shows up wanting me to place it. (It wont actually let you select it, as its not equippable, but just pretend and go through the motion)

Try that?

Unfortunately no luck.

Currently using 3bbb smp and the scaling factor for it that was posted earlier in this thread, entire body set to percentages scaling. I have my scaling set to incremental and averages in SLIF. So far, the only time I get any breast scaling is when I reload a save or when I reload the game, but the milk maid npcs I have get normal breast scaling under incremental conditions. I've currently got my max breast size to 36, no milk maid limit, and I'm currently a level 10 maid. Not sure what's up. So far, the only scaling I'm getting is the Milk Addict ass scaling through SLIF, and the belly scaling through MME.

Additionally, would it be possible to add an additional feature into this that would allow you to milk faster at say, max milk? Currently, I have my milking set to 1 second, and when I'm pushing the higher levels of the milk maid, it takes so long to get through all the milk that the timer refreshes, and all of a sudden I have more milk, thus making the animation take longer. Alternatively, if there was an option to have a set amount of time for the animation, which would pull all milk at once when the animation was finished? It would be great to have that be an option to turn on or off, or at least have the milk update timer stop when you're milking.

Outdated - See post 781 on page 32 for updated file

Took a while because I was a bit stressed at work, but it's done: MME Morph Config Menu.

Everything is explained in the FAQ section and hover tool tips of the MCM. Basically, there are two main pages in the MCM: Milk Morphs and Lactacid Morphs. Milk Morphs are morphs applied by milk and maid level (adjusted by the milk and level scale factors in the MME MCM), and Lactacid Morphs are applied by lactacid levels in the maid.

This mod should work with any body type and any extra bodyslide sliders you have installed. Just open up the menu, type in the morph you want to add into the input box, and press enter. Change the relative amount of the morph with the slider that appears after.

To remove a single morph from your list, just enter in the name again and it will be removed. Optionally, there is a passphrase to remove all (milk and lact) morphs: "ifuckedup" (because I did indeed fuck up many times when making this).

If you are upgrading from my previous patch, remember to unregister all actors from "Milk Mod Economy" in the SLIF menu.

Known Issues:

1. The first morph update (from milking, debug menu, milk generation, lactacid consumption) after adding or removing morphs will always be wrong (adjusting morph strength is fine though). SLIF does not queue Unregister and Morph events, so what will happen on the first update the script will try to unregister old morphs and re-register the new morphs, but new morphs will be removed as they are added. Fixing this will take more effort than it's worth currently (may happen later if I'm bored since I'm currently quarantined).

2. You currently can't use the same morph in both milk and lactacid scaling. For right now you can get around this by using a similar morph in the separate categories (BreastsNewSH in Milk, Breasts in Lact). Expect this to be fixed soon, I'm tired and just wanted to push the patch out now before I procrastinate again.

3. Morphs are currently limited to 32 per category. Theoretically the MCM can handle up to ~60 per page (so an infinite amount if I add more pages or an indexing system), but I got tired of copy and pasting and adjusting after 32 morphs. Let me know if it's too few.

MME Config Menu.zip

Screencaps:

20200510124339_1.jpg

20200510124406_1.jpg

2 hours ago, fashbashly said:

I swear I had futa milking working the first time I installed this mod setup 

For now, my character isnt generating any semen/cum 

Any clue why?

The only check that the script does for generating futa ingredients is what internal gender the character is, futa -> generate futa semen, not futa -> don't.

The important part for determining if a character is treated as futa is in the MME_SOS script:

bool hasSchlong = false
Faction SOS_SchlongifiedFaction = sosScript.SOS_SchlongifiedFaction
	If akActor.IsInFaction(SOS_SchlongifiedFaction)
		addon = sosScript.GetActiveAddon(akActor)
		Faction addonFaction = SOS_Data.GetFaction(addon)
		if addonFaction != none
			if JsonUtil.StringListFind("/MME/SOS", "notapenis", addonFaction.getname()) != -1
				return hasSchlong
			else
				return akActor.IsInFaction(SOS_SchlongifiedFaction)
			endif
		endif
	endif
return hasSchlong

To break it down: Check that the character has ANY kind of schlong, then find out the exact schlong type equipped, if the schlong type is a prohibited, "notapenis", schlong (like pubic hair, strapons, etc) then they aren't a futa.

Things to double check:

Make sure that SOS is detected as an installed plugin, if it shows as ERROR or Not Installed, the futa check will never run.

Make sure your chosen schlong is not on the "notapenis" list (unlikely, because the only items on the list by default is pubic hair)

Also note that cum will only be produced when using the mobile milking cuirass or milk pumps and not with hand milking or spriggan armor.

31 minutes ago, wm46 said:

The only check that the script does for generating futa ingredients is what internal gender the character is, futa -> generate futa semen, not futa -> don't.

The important part for determining if a character is treated as futa is in the MME_SOS script:

bool hasSchlong = false
Faction SOS_SchlongifiedFaction = sosScript.SOS_SchlongifiedFaction
	If akActor.IsInFaction(SOS_SchlongifiedFaction)
		addon = sosScript.GetActiveAddon(akActor)
		Faction addonFaction = SOS_Data.GetFaction(addon)
		if addonFaction != none
			if JsonUtil.StringListFind("/MME/SOS", "notapenis", addonFaction.getname()) != -1
				return hasSchlong
			else
				return akActor.IsInFaction(SOS_SchlongifiedFaction)
			endif
		endif
	endif
return hasSchlong

To break it down: Check that the character has ANY kind of schlong, then find out the exact schlong type equipped, if the schlong type is a prohibited, "notapenis", schlong (like pubic hair, strapons, etc) then they aren't a futa.

Things to double check:

Make sure that SOS is detected as an installed plugin, if it shows as ERROR or Not Installed, the futa check will never run.

Make sure your chosen schlong is not on the "notapenis" list (unlikely, because the only items on the list by default is pubic hair)

Also note that cum will only be produced when using the mobile milking cuirass or milk pumps and not with hand milking or spriggan armor.

I've only attempted it on the milk pump, Like I said I had everything working at some point and the MCM shows my character as "futa" and I've got everything enabled.

Also that entire script is a foreign language to me

8 hours ago, NonXenoN said:

Do you have Sexlab Aroused installed? I forgot that the script also checks that your arousal is above 95 before producing cum.

Yeah I do, I'll give it a shot with 95% arousal that may be the actual issue here thanks for that heads up.

*Is there supposed to be a futa texture for the milking scene or???*