Hello Ed,

I have a feature suggestion. It would be nice if in the MCM we could set a minimum breast fullness for the debuff to start to happen. For example set it to 4 and until the breast is 4 or less full, no debuff happens. The debuff would start from over 4 , as it would now be the base.

I was thinking about this because I thought it was strange that a slightly bigger than usual breast already causes serious problems (debuffs). It would be logical if the character would be OK for a while.

How about maybe a compensating attribute? The character could gradually getting used to the bigger breasts, gaining stronger back. Maybe she could also use some kind of support for the breasts to mitigate the debuff somewhat. Some kind of bra-like cloth item or something. Or magic nipple piercing. Just some ideas. :)

Peace,

M

On 2/4/2020 at 1:35 PM, fred200 said:

From all reports, Ashal has a new version of PapyrusUtil up that fixes the FF refid problem slave milk maids had.

Let PapyrusUtil 3.9 override Sexlab.

Recommended fix for all.

Hi Fred, have you had problems with the "feeding" feature in MME when used with HSH slaves? In my game if "feeding" is enabled (i.e. so the milkmaids get lactacid when using the pump), the feeding script seems to run indefinitely and the milkmaid's lactacid levels will continue to increase even after milking, and it never stops increasing (my milkmaids end up with over 500 lactacid in a few minutes). This only happens with HSH slaves. Have you had a similar experience?

For some reason, either through me not understanding the settings or not installing the mod properly, I'm running into a couple of issues:

1) Milk seems to be hard capped at a level, even if I set it to ignore any limit. At level 1, it will always default to 3 or 4 as the cap. Debug setting it higher resets down at the next poll

2) Milk amount doesn't change breast size. None of the settings make any difference, Level changes the size slightly, but the settings don't increase or decrease how much. Setting character to level 100 increases it to maybe 3.0 instead of 1.0. Bodyscaling-bodymorph file is installed as far as I can tell.

3) Possibly related to 2, but the 'milk leak' effect is distended off of the body, probably where the nipples are 'supposed' to be.

35 minutes ago, TheRavenGod said:

For some reason, either through me not understanding the settings or not installing the mod properly, I'm running into a couple of issues:

1) Milk seems to be hard capped at a level, even if I set it to ignore any limit. At level 1, it will always default to 3 or 4 as the cap. Debug setting it higher resets down at the next poll

2) Milk amount doesn't change breast size. None of the settings make any difference, Level changes the size slightly, but the settings don't increase or decrease how much. Setting character to level 100 increases it to maybe 3.0 instead of 1.0. Bodyscaling-bodymorph file is installed as far as I can tell.

3) Possibly related to 2, but the 'milk leak' effect is distended off of the body, probably where the nipples are 'supposed' to be.

1)excess milk leak out

2)bodymorph max is 1.0 regardless of settings

3)no one knows how/wants to fix it

7 hours ago, TheRavenGod said:

Which body type are you using? (Cbbe, Unp, etc.) Be sure that you build the proper body in bodyslide (Cbbe Physics or Cbbe special will work fine.) The bodyscaling bodymorph file works too, but I reccomend getting Sexlab inflation framework so you'll have a lot more control over the strength of breast growth and what shapes they become ( you can deactivate the bodymorph file once you get the Sexlab Inflation framework installed.) I also reccommend the "Elsie lavache for mme" mod since it will give you a follower dialogue that forces a milk poll event to happen so you can test things. 

Also I hope you're using Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex. Nexus Mod manager is a pain when testing things out.

20 hours ago, Ed86 said:

1)excess milk leak out

2)bodymorph max is 1.0 regardless of settings

Dang, I guess theres no way to change that? I remember the LE going well above 1.0, and I loved the whole 'you haven't milked in a while, you're getting huge.' thing. I'm guessing its an engine limitation or something, but oh well.

13 hours ago, venomr said:

Which body type are you using? (Cbbe, Unp, etc.) Be sure that you build the proper body in bodyslide (Cbbe Physics or Cbbe special will work fine.) The bodyscaling bodymorph file works too, but I reccomend getting Sexlab inflation framework so you'll have a lot more control over the strength of breast growth and what shapes they become ( you can deactivate the bodymorph file once you get the Sexlab Inflation framework installed.) I also reccommend the "Elsie lavache for mme" mod since it will give you a follower dialogue that forces a milk poll event to happen so you can test things. 

Also I hope you're using Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex. Nexus Mod manager is a pain when testing things out.

CBBE, using MO2, have SLIF installed already. Issue looks like it couldn't go above an extra 1.0 total.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:25 AM, TheRavenGod said:

CBBE, using MO2, have SLIF installed already. Issue looks like it couldn't go above an extra 1.0 total.

My breasts seem to grow bigger and bigger with each milk poll. I'm not sure if there's a limit since it gets to the point where my characters breasts clip through the floor and I can't really comprehend how much more they're growing.

Your maid might have some sort of soft cap engaged depending on when you activated the unlimited max size option in the MCM for milk mod economy. Might have to console disable/enable, or debug the maid or something to get things right with her again. Or maybe give SLIF full control of the breasts, we could try that.

Go into the SLIF mcm and choose bodymorphs in the main left list. On the bodymorphs menu, change the category to "niooveride" and set all the values to 0%. Then change the Category to "percentages" and play with the sliders. These will become the values that increase whenever there's a milk poll event. They go up to 1000. 

I'm not sure what the other categories do. I set my "minimum" to 1 and my "maximum" to 100. I also changed my "steps" to 5. (higher steps seemed to make the growth smoother but I  liked the small jolts of 5 step, a sort of "inch by inch" pulsing growth when SLIFis set for "Incrimental" instead of "instant" growth. In the "reverse scaling" category I checked the box for "breast height" so that my breasts would slide further down the torso as they grew.

Also in the SLIF left side menu there's something called "values and sliders." Find the actor you want (you could target them with the N key if they aren't showing up) change the modus to "multiplier" and if you mess with the "npc l breast" and "npc r breast" values, the breasts can become huge. The values for one of my characters was set high (probably when I was randomly poking around in the settings trying to see what they did.) I didn't understand why one characters breasts were so much larger than all the others despite having holding similar milk amounts. Then I found that setting.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GameSage said:

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but where does one get the breast enlargement and shrinking potions, I cant find them anywhere, and no one seems to sell them.

through dialogue with alchemists

My chest doesn't grow over a certain amount.
Obviously, I installed everything to install it, and I even set it all up with a body slide.
In the LE version, it obviously continued to grow without limitation, but the SE version does not seem to grow beyond a certain amount.
How can I solve this?

1 hour ago, gkdlvjshdlwl said:

My chest doesn't grow over a certain amount.
Obviously, I installed everything to install it, and I even set it all up with a body slide.
In the LE version, it obviously continued to grow without limitation, but the SE version does not seem to grow beyond a certain amount.
How can I solve this?

use default scaling method, bodymorph is maxed at 100%

On 3/26/2020 at 7:01 PM, Ed86 said:

yes

or if you want big boobs, you can edit bodyslide json and set modifiers higher

It seems to have solved the problem that the chest does not grow over a certain amount.
But now, when breast milk is full, the breasts become smaller, not bigger. What is the problem?

First time user that just downloaded the 4/2 update that fixes the morphs, but I can't seem to get the breasts to grow at all. I have CBBE 3BBB and all required skeleton & physics requisites, and I've built all vanilla costumes with morphs + physics but still nothing.

Stomach bulge from lactacid works, addon mods like arousal / futa work, but neither the BE potions, Milk Level growth, nor the Milk Amount growth work.

Racemenu works just fine for increasing the breasts though.

Edit: I've also made sure to install all the files with MO2: Assets, scripts, BodySlide, & BodyMorph. Seems to be the same issue as TheRavenGod

Double edit: I'm an uncultured American, that file was from back in Feb

Hi, 

For some reason, MME doesn't register with SLIF,  I use the bodymorph way,

on my NewRim install, to make it work, I had to delete MME Bodymorph.json.

I did the same for oldrim and now it doesn't register.  but with MME bodymorph.json the breast are caped. and changing the value make them ugly.

I did test with a new intall and new game (only MME, SLIF and dependency.  and SGO 3.  SG3 work & register but what ever I do MME doesn't.

anyway to force registration of MME. is there something I miss ?  (I use MO).

Thanks

As i was writing this i noticed the posts above mine for whatever reason they showed up in my search, i am still going to post my question below as my issue may be different, further more i would like more info with bodyslider anyways because and, sorry if its off topic but i cant get the sliders in racemenu to work either and the two problems may be the same.

I am very new to modding so sorry for not know all terms or if i am missing something obvious, but for me i cant get the breasts to grow. Every thing else seems to work the pump,lactation, gaining milkmaid levels even multibreast works fine but for whatever reason the breasts won't change, now the mod thinks that its working and it eventually wont let keep armor on because of size even if the model has not changed. In searching for a fix for this i have seen bodyslider mentioned i do have it installed but i have no idea if i have to do anything with it manually and if so i have no idea how to do that. I do have CBBE installed along with xp32 and i believe i have all requirements as i understand them i think i support bbp/tbbp and have the proper nodes but i cant find any more info about this and have no idea how to troubleshoot this.

18 hours ago, sigiel said:

Hi, 

For some reason, MME doesn't register with SLIF,  I use the bodymorph way,

on my NewRim install, to make it work, I had to delete MME Bodymorph.json.

I did the same for oldrim and now it doesn't register.  but with MME bodymorph.json the breast are caped. and changing the value make them ugly.

I did test with a new intall and new game (only MME, SLIF and dependency.  and SGO 3.  SG3 work & register but what ever I do MME doesn't.

anyway to force registration of MME. is there something I miss ?  (I use MO).

Thanks

MME bodymorph dosnt support slif

10 hours ago, RizaPascal said:

As i was writing this i noticed the posts above mine for whatever reason they showed up in my search, i am still going to post my question below as my issue may be different, further more i would like more info with bodyslider anyways because and, sorry if its off topic but i cant get the sliders in racemenu to work either and the two problems may be the same.

I am very new to modding so sorry for not know all terms or if i am missing something obvious, but for me i cant get the breasts to grow. Every thing else seems to work the pump,lactation, gaining milkmaid levels even multibreast works fine but for whatever reason the breasts won't change, now the mod thinks that its working and it eventually wont let keep armor on because of size even if the model has not changed. In searching for a fix for this i have seen bodyslider mentioned i do have it installed but i have no idea if i have to do anything with it manually and if so i have no idea how to do that. I do have CBBE installed along with xp32 and i believe i have all requirements as i understand them i think i support bbp/tbbp and have the proper nodes but i cant find any more info about this and have no idea how to troubleshoot this.

you need to use BodySlide program to build morphs for bodies and armors to see any effect

I found a mod that overwrites the body scale script to integrate SLIF body morphs. Had to rewrite a portion of it because it was only applying "Breasts" and not all the other morphs (BreastsNewSH, NippleLength, etc).

Everything but SOS growth on the PC seems to work now. I was even able to apply my own personal touches to breast increases (negative nipple size increase for thickness, negative PushTogether so there's less breast clipping).

Are there any other scripts that affect body scales? Does the nipple pain system affect nipple sizes? Do the BE potions apply their growth through MME_Bodyscale too? I can post a patch here if I can get those working.

1 hour ago, NonXenoN said:

I found a mod that overwrites the body scale script to integrate SLIF body morphs. Had to rewrite a portion of it because it was only applying "Breasts" and not all the other morphs (BreastsNewSH, NippleLength, etc).

Everything but SOS growth on the PC seems to work now. I was even able to apply my own personal touches to breast increases (negative nipple size increase for thickness, negative PushTogether so there's less breast clipping).

Are there any other scripts that affect body scales? Does the nipple pain system affect nipple sizes? Do the BE potions apply their growth through MME_Bodyscale too? I can post a patch here if I can get those working.

all scaling handled through MME_BodyMod script

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

MME bodymorph dosnt support slif

I know, that why I  explain in my post, that I did delete it, but somehow it broke MME.

so how do I force register MME in SILF. 

or am I missing something?

work flawless in NewRim thought.