So, I want to place a milking machine inside my house, I cannot find a mod that does that and when I tried the Player.placeatme thing, the milking machine is at a weird angle (which I have no idea how to fix) and while it says I can in fact use it, it does nothing. I am aware I am doing something wrong but since it is the first time I tried doing something like this, I have no Idea what I am doing wrong, and how to fix it or what to google that would fix it... sooo... if anyone was able to follow all of that, and has the knowledge to fix it, please help? Thanks.

Skyrim Se

4 hours ago, sigiel said:

I know, that why I  explain in my post, that I did delete it, but somehow it broke MME.

so how do I force register MME in SILF. 

or am I missing something?

work flawless in NewRim thought.

ofc it broke

dont install bodymorph/make a patch yourself

3 hours ago, Maion said:

So, I want to place a milking machine inside my house, I cannot find a mod that does that and when I tried the Player.placeatme thing, the milking machine is at a weird angle (which I have no idea how to fix) and while it says I can in fact use it, it does nothing. I am aware I am doing something wrong but since it is the first time I tried doing something like this, I have no Idea what I am doing wrong, and how to fix it or what to google that would fix it... sooo... if anyone was able to follow all of that, and has the knowledge to fix it, please help? Thanks.

Skyrim Se

use jaxon positioner mod to rotate furniture

or campfire mod to place crafter ones

Greetings! For some reason, I cannot load animations for milk pumps. It seems that the mod is working; milk is being sold; the cuirass is working; it is strange but it works (not that I was going to use it) but the pumps do not work. The character comes up to them and lasts 4 seconds without moving, after which you can move again without problems as if there was nothing at all. There is no mod in fnis. ZAZ version 8.0+

Sexlab Inflation Framework Patch - Developed for Milk Mod Economy patch 2/4/2020. Includes scaling bust scaling for CBBE Morphs - Breasts, BreastsFantasy, BreastsNewSH, BreastGravity2, DoubleMelon, BreastsTogether, AreolaSize, NippleSize, NippleLength, NipplePerkiness.

Chances are that the breasts increase in size way too fast for people's personal tastes, use the BodyMorphs menu of SLIF to adjust the increase rate for each of these morphs individually.

Source file is included. Change which bodymorphs are applied by adding or removing these lines at the top of the file (parts you can modify are highlighted, keep every other part the same):

SendSLIFData(akActor, SLIF_modName, "YourBodymorphHere", newValue, modName)

Example for adding negative BreastHeight as milk increases:

SendSLIFData(akActor, SLIF_modName, "BreastHeight", -newValue, modName)

Note how I added a negative sign to newValue so that the morph decreases as the breasts get larger. You may need to add SLIF_Main to your CreationKit script source files to get MME_BodyMod to compile correctly.

Search Tags: MME CBBE Compatability, MME SLIF Patch, MME Breast Scaling Doesn't Work, MME Boobs Don't Grow, MME Doesn't Work

Update released, check post 712 on page 29.

On 4/5/2020 at 4:00 PM, wm46 said:

Sexlab Inflation Framework Patch - Developed for Milk Mod Economy patch 2/4/2020. Includes scaling bust scaling for CBBE Morphs - Breasts, BreastsFantasy, BreastsNewSH, BreastGravity2, DoubleMelon, BreastsTogether, AreolaSize, NippleSize, NippleLength, NipplePerkiness.

Chances are that the breasts increase in size way too fast for people's personal tastes, use the BodyMorphs menu of SLIF to adjust the increase rate for each of these morphs individually.

Source file is included. Change which bodymorphs are applied by adding or removing these lines at the top of the file (parts you can modify are highlighted, keep every other part the same):

SendSLIFData(akActor, SLIF_modName, "YourBodymorphHere", newValue, modName)

SendSLIFData(akActor, SLIF_modName, "BreastHeight", -newValue, modName)

Note how I added a negative sign to newValue so that the morph decreases as the breasts get larger. You may need to add SLIF_Main to your CreationKit script source files to get MME_BodyMod to compile correctly.

Search Tags: MME CBBE Compatability, MME SLIF Patch, MME Breast Scaling Doesn't Work, MME Boobs Don't Grow, MME Doesn't Work

Milk Mod Economy - Sex Lab Inflation Framework Patch.zip 2.43 kB · 22 downloads

Thanks for this, MME actually shows up in SLIF now and scales the breasts. The only issue Im experiencing is that the morphs all disregard the individual percentages for each morph and all scale at the same rate.

7 hours ago, Vyveryn said:

Thanks for this, MME actually shows up in SLIF now and scales the breasts. The only issue Im experiencing is that the morphs all disregard the individual percentages for each morph and all scale at the same rate.

I see. I did a deep dive through the SLIF code and SLIF_Morph for external mods does nothing unless you explicitly set the mult, steps, min, & max yourself. Since this is just a patch, I'm going to see if I can do some hacky way to grab the values from the 000_Default_Bodymorphs.json directly. Will update this post with a fixed patch later.

Sexlab Inflation Framework Patch v1.1 - Developed for Milk Mod Economy patch 2/4/2020. Includes scaling bust scaling for CBBE Morphs - Breasts, BreastsFantasy, BreastsNewSH, BreastGravity2, DoubleMelon, BreastsTogether, AreolaSize, NippleSize, NippleLength, NipplePerkiness.

ChangeLog:

v1.1 - Fixed the scaling not actually being affected by SLIF Bodymorph Percentage. The value used is currently hardlinked to 000_Default_Bodymorphs.

Chances are that the breasts increase in size way too fast for people's personal tastes, use the BodyMorphs menu of SLIF to adjust the increase rate for each of these morphs individually. Make sure when you alter "Percent" for the body morph, you do so for the 000_Default_Bodymorphs list.

SendSLIFData(akActor, SLIF_modName, "YourBodymorphHere", newValue, modName, "BodymorphCategory")

SendSLIFData(akActor, SLIF_modName, "BreastHeight", -newValue, modName, "breasts")

Note how I added a negative sign to newValue so that the morph decreases as the breasts get larger. You will need to add Sexlab Framework source files to your CreationKit script source files to get MME_BodyMod to compile correctly (JsonUtil & MiscUtil are referenced). "BodymorphCategory" refers to SLIF's internal categorization of the bodymorph being used; the only possible values are "breasts", "butt", or "belly". Some categorizations might not be what you expect, ChubbyButt for instance exists under both "belly" and "butt", and can have two different scales for each of them.

For those updating from the original patch, your adjusted scales will only be applied after the next milk generation tick, or until you adjust your milk level from the MCM debug menu.

Milk Mod Economy - Sex Lab Inflation Framework Patch v1.1.zip

On 4/11/2020 at 7:45 PM, wm46 said:

I see. I did a deep dive through the SLIF code and SLIF_Morph for external mods does nothing unless you explicitly set the mult, steps, min, & max yourself. Since this is just a patch, I'm going to see if I can do some hacky way to grab the values from the 000_Default_Bodymorphs.json directly. Will update this post with a fixed patch later.

Sexlab Inflation Framework Patch v1.1 - Developed for Milk Mod Economy patch 2/4/2020. Includes scaling bust scaling for CBBE Morphs - Breasts, BreastsFantasy, BreastsNewSH, BreastGravity2, DoubleMelon, BreastsTogether, AreolaSize, NippleSize, NippleLength, NipplePerkiness.

ChangeLog:

v1.1 - Fixed the scaling not actually being affected by SLIF Bodymorph Percentage. The value used is currently hardlinked to 000_Default_Bodymorphs.

Chances are that the breasts increase in size way too fast for people's personal tastes, use the BodyMorphs menu of SLIF to adjust the increase rate for each of these morphs individually. Make sure when you alter "Percent" for the body morph, you do so for the 000_Default_Bodymorphs list.

SendSLIFData(akActor, SLIF_modName, "YourBodymorphHere", newValue, modName, "BodymorphCategory")

SendSLIFData(akActor, SLIF_modName, "BreastHeight", -newValue, modName, "breasts")

Note how I added a negative sign to newValue so that the morph decreases as the breasts get larger. You will need to add Sexlab Framework source files to your CreationKit script source files to get MME_BodyMod to compile correctly (JsonUtil & MiscUtil are referenced). "BodymorphCategory" refers to SLIF's internal categorization of the bodymorph being used; the only possible values are "breasts", "butt", or "belly". Some categorizations might not be what you expect, ChubbyButt for instance exists under both "belly" and "butt", and can have two different scales for each of them.

For those updating from the original patch, your adjusted scales will only be applied after the next milk generation tick, or until you adjust your milk level from the MCM debug menu.

Milk Mod Economy - Sex Lab Inflation Framework Patch v1.1.zip 2.9 kB · 11 downloads

Thanks, you're awesome.

Im having issues getting the script to compile after adding some morphs. It fails to compile with all of the script source files in my Data/Script/Source folder.

If anyone is willing to compile the script for me or give me some tips on how to solve my issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

The spoiler below contains the contents of my console on the failed compile.

Spoiler

F:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++>cd "C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source"

F:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++>"C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler" "MME_BodyMod.psc" -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\..\Data\Scripts\Source" -o="C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\..\Data\Scripts"
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "MME_BodyMod"...
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Keyword.psc(4,33): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(27,49): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(28,34): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(28,1): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorBase.psc(4,15): unknown type class
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\LeveledItem.psc(13,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\LeveledItem.psc(14,40): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(51,22): unknown type effectshader
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(52,35): unknown type effectshader
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(54,22): unknown type effectshader
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(55,39): unknown type effectshader
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(57,20): unknown type projectile
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(58,34): unknown type projectile
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(60,19): unknown type explosion
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(61,32): unknown type explosion
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(72,23): unknown type impactdataset
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(73,40): unknown type impactdataset
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(78,28): unknown type imagespacemodifier
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(79,45): unknown type imagespacemodifier
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Race.psc(20,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Race.psc(23,52): unknown type voicetype
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorBase.psc(55,24): unknown type class
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorBase.psc(104,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorBase.psc(105,32): unknown type voicetype
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Shout.psc(4,21): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Shout.psc(8,46): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(187,17): unknown type package
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Ammo.psc(9,20): unknown type projectile
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Weapon.psc(54,16): unknown type static
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Weapon.psc(55,33): unknown type static
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(307,45): unknown type associationtype
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(471,28): unknown type idle
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(474,38): unknown type idle
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(744,32): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(744,51): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(760,29): unknown type package
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(764,30): unknown type package
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(768,27): unknown type package
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(176,41): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(251,57): unknown type imagespacemodifier
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(257,31): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(263,32): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(86,33): location is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(86,77): location is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(110,5): unknown type key
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(112,5): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(112,29): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(113,3): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(242,18): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(245,15): unknown type scene
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(251,18): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(269,13): unknown type key
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(368,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(374,20): unknown type worldspace
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(388,41): unknown type locationreftype
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(465,90): unknown type encounterzone
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(477,45): unknown type impactdataset
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(517,19): unknown type topic
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(598,36): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(600,10): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(604,20): location is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(665,67): unknown type projectile
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(822,24): unknown type referencealias
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(834,26): unknown type referencealias[]
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Keyword.psc(8,45): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(12,66): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(13,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,34): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,40): cannot compare a none to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,40): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,90): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,96): cannot compare a none to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,96): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(135,58): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(140,10): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(144,10): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(148,10): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(155,10): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(158,62): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(159,10): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(169,31): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(173,10): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(176,33): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(179,36): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(185,28): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(200,71): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(205,10): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(208,57): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(229,10): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(232,48): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(236,33): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(241,10): unknown type location
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(46,4): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(46,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(48,4): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(48,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(50,3): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(50,14): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(53,3): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(53,14): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(55,3): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(55,14): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(57,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(57,13): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MiscUtil.psc(86,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MiscUtil.psc(86,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MiscUtil.psc(93,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MiscUtil.psc(93,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(88,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(88,13): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(89,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(89,13): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(91,1): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(91,12): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(92,1): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(92,12): none is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for MME_BodyMod.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on MME_BodyMod.psc

MME_BodyMod.psc

Thats a lot of errors that seem to be unrelated to MME? Did you make sure to copy SKSE64 source files into your Data/Source/Scripts folder?

Edit: I guess for you it would be Data/Scripts/Source, why is it that some people have theirs set up differently? I'm using the Steam version with Bethesda's Creation Kit to compile.

Yeah, I have all of the SKSE64 files in there as well as all of the MME, SLIF, and SexLab source files. Im trying to use Notepad++ with the Papyrus Compiler. It fails in CK too when I launch from MO. If I launch from Steam, nothing happens, so If I launch from my SSE folder and check MME_BodyMod.psc it fails immediately.

I have to switch the order of the folders around to how you have them if I want to use them in CK.

After some tinkering Ive got it to look like this

Spoiler

C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(7,9): GetModbyName is not a function or does not exist C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(7,9): cannot call the member function GetModbyName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\Source\MME_BodyMod.psc(7,56): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated) C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,14): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,14): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\Source\ArmorAddon.psc(40,1): cannot return a none from getmaskforslot, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)

; SKSE64 additions built 2019-11-21 05:06:53.443000 UTC
; Get/Set Perk Points
int Function GetPerkPoints() global native
Function SetPerkPoints(int perkPoints) global native
Function ModPerkPoints(int perkPoints) global native

; returns the number of active mods
int Function GetModCount() native global

; returns the index of the specified mod
int Function GetModByName(string name) native global

From Game.psc

Definitely an SKSE issue. I would try reinstalling SKSE source files, maybe that file somehow got overwritten when you ran CreationKit somehow.

Edit: Or if you're using a mod manager to run your compilers, make sure there's no loose files  overwritting the SKSE source files. I was able to compile your first script just fine on my end.

On 4/11/2020 at 6:45 PM, wm46 said:

ChangeLog:

Milk Mod Economy - Sex Lab Inflation Framework Patch v1.1.zip 2.9 kB · 20 downloads

Is there a way for me to get this to point to a different SLIF morph list? Preferably without completely recompiling it? The reason I ask is because I use 3BBA, which requires a different list than the default SLIF list, due to having different scaling nodes.

4 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

Is there a way for me to get this to point to a different SLIF morph list? Preferably without completely recompiling it? The reason I ask is because I use 3BBA, which requires a different list than the default SLIF list, due to having different scaling nodes.

Yes and no. I see an easy way to grab the currently used bodymorph list (From SLIF Config) (Edit: and I mean for me to release a new version of the patch):

"string" : 
	{
		"current_bodymorph_file_path" : "SexLab Inflation Framework/bodymorphs/000_Default_Bodymorphs.json",
		"current_list_file_path" : "SexLab Inflation Framework/lists/000_Default_Lists.json"
	}

... but if the names of the morphs are different you're still going to end up needing to recompile MME_Bodymod. If the names of the morphs are the exact same, you can actually just set the scales from 000_Default_Bodymorphs and then just swap back to whatever preset you want to use anyways.

The way that SLIF actually does the morph lookup (as I understand it) is that it just matches the title of the morph you supply, and looks up the effect on the mesh from the .TRI file that you get from building your mesh with Bodyslide. So as long as your 3BBA mesh uses the same internal morph names as CBBE (i.e. names like NipplePerkManga, DoubleMelon), it should work just fine. Otherwise, you need to recompile the script with the correct names so the lookup functions properly.

I wish I had the knowledge or patience to code my own MCM tab to allow this sort of stuff to be added and changed on the fly. However, right now my spare time is spent ripping my hair out trying to find out why ASIS refuses to read .BSA files when ran through MO2. I wish there was a way to temporarily paste all of my MO2 mods into the Skyrim directory.

10 hours ago, wm46 said:

Yes and no. I see an easy way to grab the currently used bodymorph list (From SLIF Config) (Edit: and I mean for me to release a new version of the patch):

"string" : 
	{
		"current_bodymorph_file_path" : "SexLab Inflation Framework/bodymorphs/000_Default_Bodymorphs.json",
		"current_list_file_path" : "SexLab Inflation Framework/lists/000_Default_Lists.json"
	}

... but if the names of the morphs are different you're still going to end up needing to recompile MME_Bodymod. If the names of the morphs are the exact same, you can actually just set the scales from 000_Default_Bodymorphs and then just swap back to whatever preset you want to use anyways.

The way that SLIF actually does the morph lookup (as I understand it) is that it just matches the title of the morph you supply, and looks up the effect on the mesh from the .TRI file that you get from building your mesh with Bodyslide. So as long as your 3BBA mesh uses the same internal morph names as CBBE (i.e. names like NipplePerkManga, DoubleMelon), it should work just fine. Otherwise, you need to recompile the script with the correct names so the lookup functions properly.

I wish I had the knowledge or patience to code my own MCM tab to allow this sort of stuff to be added and changed on the fly. However, right now my spare time is spent ripping my hair out trying to find out why ASIS refuses to read .BSA files when ran through MO2. I wish there was a way to temporarily paste all of my MO2 mods into the Skyrim directory.

I think it uses the same morph names, just applied to different bones. I'll have to check.

Thank you for the explanation.

17 hours ago, NonXenoN said:

If it helps, I'm also using the CBBE 3BBB Amazing body, and it works fine.

Edit: BTW this is wm46, for some reason I created a second account to use for my phone. I think i got logged out on PC a while back and forgot I had an account.

So i am actually facing the same problem with 3BBB not increasing greast size. As i read what you did, yopu tried different things and all you did put together make no sense to me XD. Would you be kind enough to make a little "tutorial post" on what to do for the non programmer i am ?

So as far as just the initial set up of the patch, here's a quick paint tutorial. You'll need BodySlide and Outfit Studio to build the morphs for your mesh.

This covers just the initial setup of meshes for morphs and how to change the relative scales of morph increases. I'll make a separate post in a few minutes for how to modify the script to apply different morphs.

Instruct.png

Edit: A quick note too, Steps 8-10 are optional. Those are only if you don't like the way the breasts are shaped after expanding. The only morphs that function with the base patch (before editing it to include different morphs) are those listed in the first few lines of my patch post.

Hey so I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure this weird issue out that I'm having. everytime I try to use a milk pump my person gets down into the right position for milking but nothing happens and my person stands back up and then I get the notification messages saying I was milked (which i wasn't at all). I tried getting a follower to get milked and it worked just fine so not a FNIS issue I believe. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions, I manually drank lactaid so my characters breasts are full but it still doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!!!

1 hour ago, DVD43465 said:

Hey so I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure this weird issue out that I'm having. everytime I try to use a milk pump my person gets down into the right position for milking but nothing happens and my person stands back up and then I get the notification messages saying I was milked (which i wasn't at all). I tried getting a follower to get milked and it worked just fine so not a FNIS issue I believe. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions, I manually drank lactaid so my characters breasts are full but it still doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!!!

UPDATE: Alright so I went ahead and changed the milking stations to the "Fancy" version and that fixed it. I don't remember which one I selected before but i really don't want to go back and find out XD