9 hours ago, momoavenger said:

Just reporting a bug. CBP stops working with the add-on only for the player it seems. Uninstalled it and CBP resumed working. Using the SSE version. 

This mod have nothing to do with CBP and it runs fine with CBP for me... and no one other has complained about it. 

Any advice/templates on getting this to work on a custom race?  It looks like I need to add records into the ESP (or probably a patch ESP) and create custom textures.  Since the race is coming from another mod, I'm not sure how to reference it.
Besides being a Skyrim SE modding noob, I don't have access to the creation kit at this time and I'm just learning my way around TES5edit, so please don't assume too much of me.

The only custom race I'm using at this point is the Ohmes Raht with a whitish fur texture; it looks like the default Khajiit texture might blend a bit but the texture in game is the default fleshy pink.

Looks pretty seamless on a Dunmer female character.  Many thanks for the excellent work, EvilReFlex!

3 hours ago, marik00 said:

Hello  I have a problem, when i equip this mod with in SOS I get a red exclamation point. I downloaded the requirements., and I am at a lose. plz help thank you 

Have you installed the right version? Special Edition version will not work in vanilla skyrim. 

On 6/5/2018 at 1:38 AM, EvilReFlex said:

I will not support this cheap mix textures. (leyenda, demoniac, ...)

the only cheap thing i see is your trash talks against other mods. you actually compared Leyenda skin with demoniac which looks like plastic. the 8k version and even the 4k version of Leyenda skin blows your mind boy.

5 hours ago, Jessiexox said:

the only cheap thing i see is your trash talks against other mods. you actually compared Leyenda skin with demoniac which looks like plastic. the 8k version and even the 4k version of Leyenda skin blows your mind boy.

...If you like japanese rubber dolls. ?

Edit:

Ok this was a old post and I see now there are many people using the textures, maybe I could make a Leyenda Skin patch... 

Just show me if there are still people out there who wants the "Leyenda Skin" patch, upvote this post and I will make a patch ASAP! 

• 2 weeks later...

Patch vor the Leyenda Textures is almost finished! 

* CBBE and UNP Support

* All Specular options of the Leyenda Textures supported (working on Normal options)

* fomod Install script for "SOS schlong for females - UNP", "SOS - Equipable Schlong - and more" and "SoS - High Poly Futanari Addon + Bodyslide Files"

LeyendaSkinPatch.png.ee323971f78622c60fbb543b4de9a513.png

leyenda_wip.JPG.cb5f8d67ac6eed501aaaaa60cd1d7bda.JPG

I will release it very soon for my patreons and later for all here! 

17 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Patch vor the Leyenda Textures is almost finished! 

* CBBE and UNP Support

* All Specular options of the Leyenda Textures supported (working on Normal options)

* fomod Install script for "SOS schlong for females - UNP", "SOS - Equipable Schlong - and more" and "SoS - High Poly Futanari Addon + Bodyslide Files"

LeyendaSkinPatch.png.ee323971f78622c60fbb543b4de9a513.png

leyenda_wip.JPG.cb5f8d67ac6eed501aaaaa60cd1d7bda.JPG

I will release it very soon for my patreons and later for all here! 

That's great news, thanks for this.

Glorious work. 

Just a question; Which version of Mature Skin does this support? I am using 2.15 for SSE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986?tab=files

and I'm experiencing very noticeable seams. The sos bodyslide files are already tucked in as far back as possible, and there is still a noticeable difference at least in the base color

edit ------------------------------

thank the divines for the search function i guess, it became clear that the SSE version does not automatically come with Mature skin support. the wording on the download page can be a bit vague. Kudos anyway

5 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

Glorious work. 

Just a question; Which version of Mature Skin does this support? I am using 2.15 for SSE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986?tab=files

and I'm experiencing very noticeable seams. The sos bodyslide files are already tucked in as far back as possible, and there is still a noticeable difference at least in the base color

edit ------------------------------

thank the divines for the search function i guess, it became clear that the SSE version does not automatically come with Mature skin support. the wording on the download page can be a bit vague. Kudos anyway

Yes, I put the CBBE textures in the SE download because its the best an safest way to get it easy seamless on SEE. (I really need to make a installer for it :classic_wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 2:53 PM, DeathlessRaven said:

Everything works perfectly, just wondering if there's a chance of a patch for Mature Skin SSE at some point.

You can use the textures of the vanilla mod download, may be not 100% seamless, but better than nothing. 

But its on my list to make a full support package for all mature options like the leyenda pack. 

2 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

You can use the textures of the vanilla mod download, may be not 100% seamless, but better than nothing. 

But its on my list to make a full support package for all mature options like the leyenda pack. 

Waiting for this.

I'm using the SG famale textures and the patch posted in this topic and looks good but not as good as mature skin.

On 11/22/2018 at 3:43 PM, SmudgeR said:

Hi there, I've been having problems with this saying "No SOS Compatible Skeleton". It's only started having a problem since moving to vortex ?

I have xpmse installed and I'm using oldrim LE. Any idea what i have done wrong?

vortex as i understand it has some issues. i cant even confirm my mods will work once i use it. hopefully theres a way to import configuration and overwrites.

13 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

vortex as i understand it has some issues. i cant even confirm my mods will work once i use it. hopefully theres a way to import configuration and overwrites.

There is a tool to do that but i f*cked it up. So reinstalled everything. this and the CBBE armor mod i was using seems to be the only thing that doesn't work (i fixed that by installing manually).