In 5.0. To be released in 2 days from now, the voucher has been moved to an easier location, close to Sanctuary. With a bit of sneaking you can easily avoid any combat. :)

ScreenShot1046.jpg.193768e8fe8c5f7390bc613bae33f925.jpg

ScreenShot1047.jpg.5c1028ca290af2679425f4efe93d05b1.jpg

Development Update

All I can say is that I have been literally working 14 hours a day since my holiday started on Ivy. She's fresh. She's minty. The testers have come back with almost no discernible bugs. And a shitload of stuff was added to her in the last week. She's... ready.

ScreenShot1031.jpg.3d62d619e0a5f487021404d535c011ff.jpg

1 hour ago, oc812 said:

Best FO4 mod to date

Damn right she is!

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

All I can say is that I have been literally working 14 hours a day since my holiday started on Ivy. She's fresh. She's minty. The testers have come back with almost no discernible bugs. And a shitload of stuff was added to her in the last week. She's... ready.

@Reginald_001 you are a fuckin BEAST, a Monster Truck that walks as a man. IF I have a son he will be named Reginald

(J/K we already have a name picked out)

5 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

NOTICE

There. Now I have your attention.. this thread will BE ARCHIVED SOON after Ivy 5.0's release.

Be ready for the change and visit the new place for Ivy.

Go there now and watch the NEW TRAILER FOR IVY 5.0.

Not sure what happen with Chic Geek as I’ve been away but love the new Ivy 5.0 perfect timing with me returning to Fallout 4. Love the extended trailer! Can’t wait to try the new Ivy out.

I suppose I should go through and set up my new FO4 load order and figure out which mods I want in my line up. I want to build my load order specifically around her. So my other follower replacement / dialog mods are probably not needed. 

1 hour ago, bishlapped said:

I suppose I should go through and set up my new FO4

I've been contemplating archiving my entire FO4 install (x86/docs), do a clean install, and like you pick and choose my final set up since I can't even use MCM. My install is that old without letting Bethesda muck it up.....

52 minutes ago, landess said:

I've been contemplating archiving my entire FO4 install (x86/docs), do a clean install, and like you pick and choose my final set up since I can't even use MCM. My install is that old without letting Bethesda muck it up.....

I learned the hard way not to let Bethesda run updates

29 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

I learned the hard way not to let Bethesda run updates

My Steam client is almost permanently offline and my Steam/Steamapps/appmanifests set to READ ONLY permanently.  I fucking hate Bethseda's updates because they break SKSE AND F4SE every single damn time.