14 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

Can ivy’s cbbe body be transferred to fusion

girl? If so how would I’d go about it? Would I just transfer the fusion girl textures and bodyslide I made to Ivy’s appropriate folders? Would I need to do anything with the Zex skeleton or no?

Ivy does not have a custom body, she'll use the normal body that your NPC's use. :)

48 minutes ago, urbanoantigo said:

Reginald and colleagues of the group, I want to ask one kindness ?

I've done this mod for a while, I liked it a lot and it seems to me that it doesn't cause any damage or complication with Ivy, but it may be going unnoticed, could they experiment to make sure it can be used or not with Ivy? ?

NewDialog
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/619

619-7-1449345929.jpg.da990458fabfd6ad31b91ef8087b4d9d.jpg

I didn't know that was your mod. I have it downloaded in my NMM. I'll give it an install and report in while I load my clean save for Ivy testing. I called on this mod on post #2827

15 hours ago, Runco990 said:

I OWNED one of those.... WITH the external 15 MEGABYTE Hard drive!!!  It had a KEY to write protect it!!

The HD was belt driven!

Reg.... maybe leave PART of the sound in?  So much of Fallout is retro anyway...

But whatever you decide is cool regardless.  Ivy is.... an experience....

Then you know what this is.

image.jpeg.fd603458f6050881047e5858a64c9683.jpeg

Development Update

Ivy walks into a new area.. 'Hold up, let me scan for enemies.', she says and she looks around suspiciously.. she scans and notices something.

"There's a fucking Rad Scorpion hidden nearby. Get ready..", she looks at you concerned and has your back.

Ivy walks into a new area. "Scanning..", she says.

"Hey I picked up chems in the other room, we should go check it out."

"Hey there's duct tape here, come check it out".

It's little things like that which make it worth to put in the effort of having modded her 14 hours straight since last Monday.

I'm working on the final things, packing the build, seeing if it's all ready, doing a final test run.

Not there yet. But soon. Soon..

image.png.67791eedd8c014ac77a380d03347164c.png

Development Update

The test build's finished. Some start up problems with the sound files, I might have to split this between fx and a voices file. Not much else to do but bite nails as I await test results. Upon earliest inspection some basics seem to work well and I'm hoping for good news on that front soon. Eagerly awaiting a short period of rest before picking up the bugs before release.

Development Update.

I have been AT WAR with the creation kit since this morning. It does not want to pack the material and mesh ba2 files into neat archives. They will ONLY work when they are released as separate files. I've been trying different means of creating the ba2 files for hours, meticulously testing with a fresh save each time to cut out any variables from loaded savegames, but.. NOTHING. I am very close to just adding the 1 mesh file and 5 material files as separate files.

I'm having the same problem with the Voice files, which for the life of me will not play when packed, nor the Sound files. It's as if the CreationKit hates Ivy and does not want to pack any other of her files, other than scripts (and textures apparently).

Will have to fix that problem before the big release as I'd hate to have to release loose files in the 7z. (I will if I have to though).

@Reginald_001

You can pack everything outside of the CK with Archive2.exe, named the same as the plugin it'll be for, and when you open it up in the CK and go to pack it, it should tell you something along the lines of "Hey, I found archives for this, you wanna pack those?".

Did this with a quick XB1 port, seems to have worked fine [no issues reported, anyway].

If you dunno all that much about packin anythin with Archive2, either I can link/copy-paste the write-ups I did for someone on Reddit, or pack it for you [and then probably re-test to make damn sure nothin went wrong].