On 12/6/2019 at 1:51 PM, VonHelton said:
On 12/5/2019 at 11:47 AM, maddadicusrex said:

Sorry did not understand your original inquiry. There is a human,human,dog pose, but no 2 or more dog pose that I have found. 

Ahh........If I had 3D Max up & running, I'd fix that oversight.

There is at least one I'm able to select with the AAF scene wizard, I'll see if I can't figure out which pack it's from.

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

There is at least one I'm able to select with the AAF scene wizard, I'll see if I can't figure out which pack it's from.

Found it: FDD-Gr-Doggy-Handjob-Blowjob-Missionary-Staged

Seems it's from

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, bkzlk said:

hello I downloaded the package but I'm having a headache to make it work (in fact I'm lost) AAF doesn't know the actions of your package

Hello and welcome to this side of the internet.

Is this your first time of using AAF? Would you be okay with providing error messages using AAF's Admin Mode?

6 hours ago, Vel W said:

Hello and welcome to this side of the internet.

Is this your first time of using AAF? Would you be okay with providing error messages using AAF's Admin Mode?

sorry for the trouble, my problem was actually with FOMOD, because I never used any mod needs it, (alias you got it right I'm new these types of mod's)

On 12/20/2019 at 12:35 AM, bkzlk said:

I was able to do the correct installation of FOMOD, now I'm looking for mods for dog meat penis

The above is what you are looking for.

Be sure to put this mod after it so that new animations are present. Better yet, install this mod after it.

And congratulations on figuring it out. Many of us have been there. It's not as easy as it appears.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:33 PM, TEMMIS said:

this animation pack is incompatible with the newest version of AAF. i updated AAF and this animation pack is causing the wizard to not even open.

So if I upgrade from 108 to 110, the animation packs won't fire?

WHEW! Dodged a bullet there!

:thumbsup:

22 hours ago, vladislavanjou said:

515116606_294175-3DFalloutFallout_4Piper_WrightSource_Filmmakersnippstheslammer.png.fe3d7270bc4344a2d6ee0a2dc491e54a.pngMaybe a new animation idea?

Damn! Where can one find this thing?

Also, I have a feeling this is going to require an update for The One Patch or some other model-related mods

What I'm saying is, I like the idea.

22 hours ago, VonHelton said:

So if I upgrade from 108 to 110, the animation packs won't fire?

WHEW! Dodged a bullet there!

Relatable. Personally, I only update Fallout 4 / F4SE / AAF when SavageCabbage updates.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:33 PM, TEMMIS said:

this animation pack is incompatible with the newest version of AAF. i updated AAF and this animation pack is causing the wizard to not even open.

That's not true at all, this pack works fine with AAF 110.  However, AAF 110 requires the latest Fallout 4 update and the latest F4SE.  You probably updated AAF without the other requirements.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:06 AM, EgoBallistic said:

That's not true at all, this pack works fine with AAF 110.  However, AAF 110 requires the latest Fallout 4 update and the latest F4SE.  You probably updated AAF without the other requirements.

i actually solved this the other day, the animation pack is incompatible with the nuka collector cc