Something is off.  I downloaded and installed your FOMOD animation pack - version 1.1 on 10/23/2019.  Yet your changelog shows an update for November 1st - that's 11/1/2019 and still lists the same FOMOD version 1.1.  And I compared the download sizes for both downloads - the 10/23/2019 download and today's 11/17/2019 download.  Both have the same file size.

UPDATE: Nevermind..just checked back a page or two...LL was so slow today that I didn't check. 

So, just some fruits for thought. I notice that most animations which do not rely on furniture or static objects have quite high probabilities to be mis-aligned when playing. These are primarily the ones between a human female and a non-human (like Supermutants or Feral Ghouls) added in 1.0.4 

Conversely, animations that are furniture-dependent almost always align properly. Probably because they are by extension not impacted by the ground or surface flatness.

If updates were to be provided, I would advise making animations dependent on furniture like the majority of Female-Male (FM) animations currently are

Also, there is still the bug for canines which are not Dogmeat. Any such canine just won't behave properly in Female-Dog(FD) animations. Quite mysterious.

End of rant. I will continue to wait for updates with patience and gratitude.

11 hours ago, Vel W said:

So, just some fruits for thought. I notice that most animations which do not rely on furniture or static objects have quite high probabilities to be mis-aligned when playing. These are primarily the ones between a human female and a non-human (like Supermutants or Feral Ghouls) added in 1.0.4 

Conversely, animations that are furniture-dependent almost always align properly. Probably because they are by extension not impacted by the ground or surface flatness.

If updates were to be provided, I would advise making animations dependent on furniture like the majority of Female-Male (FM) animations currently are

Also, there is still the bug for canines which are not Dogmeat. Any such canine just won't behave properly in Female-Dog(FD) animations. Quite mysterious.

My understanding, and I might be wrong, is that AAF creates an invisible mat for non-furniture animations and actors are then locked to it in the same way that they would be any furniture. Technically this means all animations use furnitures because the invisible mat is a furniture object. That was done to prevent mis-alignment based on surface gradient. Also I dunno about the dog thing, it's a mystery to me too.

As for updates, I'm on a break for the moment, I'll probably pick up again properly after Christmas. My hand/fingers were giving me grief from animating so much so I'm giving them plenty of time to get better again. So far I've redone all the feral and bloated ghoul stuff with some additions and some FD stuff, made a new extended rig for the super mutants and will work on them too, along with a few behemoth animations.

On 11/19/2019 at 4:07 AM, SavageCabbage said:

My understanding, and I might be wrong, is that AAF creates an invisible mat for non-furniture animations and actors are then locked to it in the same way that they would be any furniture. Technically this means all animations use furnitures because the invisible mat is a furniture object. That was done to prevent mis-alignment based on surface gradient. Also I dunno about the dog thing, it's a mystery to me too.

As for updates, I'm on a break for the moment, I'll probably pick up again properly after Christmas. My hand/fingers were giving me grief from animating so much so I'm giving them plenty of time to get better again. So far I've redone all the feral and bloated ghoul stuff with some additions and some FD stuff, made a new extended rig for the super mutants and will work on them too, along with a few behemoth animations.

The timing is incredible! I was just thinking the other day that no one has yet done multiple dog animations! I thought Vader would've done it by now, but I'm not aware of it if he has.

:O

On 11/17/2019 at 4:31 PM, Celedhring said:

Something is off.  I downloaded and installed your FOMOD animation pack - version 1.1 on 10/23/2019.  Yet your changelog shows an update for November 1st - that's 11/1/2019 and still lists the same FOMOD version 1.1.  And I compared the download sizes for both downloads - the 10/23/2019 download and today's 11/17/2019 download.  Both have the same file size.

UPDATE: Nevermind..just checked back a page or two...LL was so slow today that I didn't check. 

I only see v1.04 & v1.1?????

:no_mouth:

On 11/19/2019 at 3:07 AM, SavageCabbage said:

A well put together expatiation. Thank you!

The progress update of yours is quite encouraging. Take your time. Happy Thanksgiving, by the way.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:29 PM, Vel W said:

All my dog stuff works, no matter which animation pack. The only outside asset I use is Dog Love which allows dog junk, whether its' feral or special named critters. I use this as backup for One Patch which has most of the creature bits, but misses a few. So what is the problem? Animations are choppy? Yeh, that is for most of the animations. No one has been able to resolve the changing of one stage to the next. No bits for Special Vicious Dog designations? Some are missed by One Patch. Dog Love fixes that...No animations, then you have an AAF /mod conflict......or a patch in the wrong place.

On 11/23/2019 at 4:25 PM, maddadicusrex said:

So what is the problem? Animations are choppy? Yeh, that is for most of the animations

Thanks for dropping by. So the problem on my end is that any dog who is not Dogmeat cannot be animated in FD and FHD animations, tho they do work as intended as the 2nd dog in FDD animations.

When I say, "cannot be animated", I mean that they stand idle in place. So say I have Dogmeat and any female human, all FD animations work, but if it's any other dog and the female human, the dog would just stand idle while the human is animated. It looks kind of hilarious. Have any ideas?

14 hours ago, gippo said:

Anyone know where I can find Staged versions of  Savage Cabbage 1.1?

All animations in this version are staged. You can switch between any subsequent stages freely. Or do you mean animations which are joined together and play as one?

1 hour ago, Vel W said:

Thanks for dropping by. So the problem on my end is that any dog who is not Dogmeat cannot be animated in FD and FHD animations, tho they do work as intended as the 2nd dog in FDD animations.

When I say, "cannot be animated", I mean that they stand idle in place. So say I have Dogmeat and any female human, all FD animations work, but if it's any other dog and the female human, the dog would just stand idle while the human is animated. It looks kind of hilarious. Have any ideas?

All animations in this version are staged. You can switch between any subsequent stages freely. Or do you mean animations which are joined together and play as one?

I only play with animations that are called randomly (MCG, Sexual Harrassment, etc.)(Just Fuck ,a newbie will call Dog and Ferals) Sometimes I get that issue where 1/2 of a Pair or 1 out of a Threesome will freeze. Sometimes switching to a new pose will unstick them, but usually it does not. 90% of my Dog stuff works as advertised. I know that all of the pack Dog animations do work, so I believe it has to do with how these animations are called by random approach type mods. I know that if I move my character while the call is processing, if I am in workshop mode while being called, these will distrupt my animations.  Are you able to get Dogs animating through the Home Key? 

On 11/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, maddadicusrex said:

I know that all of the pack Dog animations do work, so I believe it has to do with how these animations are called by random approach type mods. I know that if I move my character while the call is processing, if I am in workshop mode while being called, these will distrupt my animations.  Are you able to get Dogs animating through the Home Key? 

Yes, I’ve been using the Home key to call all animations. When FD ones involve Dogmeat, they work as advertised. When they involve any other dog, the dog stands idle. 

When you say “pack Dog animations”, are you referring to the ones in The Creature Pack made by Gray User or the ones contained here?

On 11/26/2019 at 5:12 AM, gippo said:

Yeah by staged I mean they all play one after another in a sequence,

I see. I prefer control over every stage instead of automation so I know little about this part. Perhaps someone else here can shed some light on the subject?

40 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Yes, I’ve been using the Home key to call all animations. When FD ones involve Dogmeat, they work as advertised. When they involve any other dog, the dog stands idle. 

When you say “pack Dog animations”, are you referring to the ones in The Creature Pack made by Gray User or the ones contained here?

I see. I prefer control over every stage instead of automation so I know little about this part. Perhaps someone else here can shed some light on the subject?

I use Creature Pack, Mutated Lust, SC, Leitos. There are at least 6 animation packs that have Dog poses. Staged means 4-6 parts to an intended scene. Most packs have the manual toggling of each stage while a few have it auto sequence. There is a in game hitch to this type where the couple jump out of position when they transition. Technically the Dogs, that are not Dogmeat should work. Should not need any special handling as in patches or such. Do penises show up for your Dogs? You could check AAF internal error menu (Administrative) to see if you are missing something.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use Creature Pack, Mutated Lust, SC, Leitos. There are at least 6 animation packs that have Dog poses. Staged means 4-6 parts to an intended scene. Most packs have the manual toggling of each stage while a few have it auto sequence. There is a in game hitch to this type where the couple jump out of position when they transition. Technically the Dogs, that are not Dogmeat should work. Should not need any special handling as in patches or such. Do penises show up for your Dogs? You could check AAF internal error menu (Administrative) to see if you are missing something.

At this moment I only have SC and Creature Pack. Dog penises are showing up and working fine by themselves. 

image.png.e1d1c798005a38594948e02ad812c516.png

The only error message is the lack of UCF which has been how it is on my machine. Never used UCF.

1 hour ago, Vel W said:

At this moment I only have SC and Creature Pack. Dog penises are showing up and working fine by themselves. 

image.png.e1d1c798005a38594948e02ad812c516.png

The only error message is the lack of UCF which has been how it is on my machine. Never used UCF.

UFC is a nothing burger error. It's a companion mod. 

As to your Dog issue, I may have found your problem.  Just took a look at their files. Creature Pack has no Dog Animations. SC has 3 staged Female/Dog on floor animations. The others are furniature based. I have used his stage animations and they work normally. On all the opening movements for the first stage, the Dog does stand there ( usually licking the females butt, ), then after a bit, you need to trigger the next stage. Your attached photo never opened for me..........

On 11/27/2019 at 6:01 PM, maddadicusrex said:

On all the opening movements for the first stage, the Dog does stand there ( usually licking the females butt, ), then after a bit, you need to trigger the next stage. Your attached photo never opened for me..........

Ya, I get that first stages are usually "Tease" or 'Start" so those make sense.

My scenario was that any dog who is not Dogmeat becomes frozen/standing-and-not-doing-anything after any trigger to the next or previous stage. Conversely, Dogmeat works as intended in all the FD animations, bug free, everything goes through smoothly.

What do you mean when you say attached photo never opened tho? I only snapshotted the AAF UI. 

On 11/29/2019 at 5:29 AM, SilentAegis said:

Hello. I'm having an issue with the animations not being aligned and this goes for all of the ones I use (human male on human female). Others seem to have it working, so it has to be on my end. Just not sure what. 

Would you be willing to provide a txt file containing your mod load order or a screenshot of the misalignment? Most animations in this mod use furniture for positioning so odds of actors not aligning are way lower than some others.