Jump to content
SavageCabbage

My Animation Pack. Updated 06/10/20

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, invisible said:

Nice animations but it won't install with Nexus Mod Manager, gives back an incomplete error.

Which file is it that gives back the incomplete error? If it's the "NoMod" one, I reuploaded that because it was a bit weird uploading. Might've been corrupted data or something.

 

Quote

not bad! anychance we could get some romantic esque twosome anims in the future to?

You mean like cuddling and all that? Maybe, if you have a specific pose you'd like to see just post and there's a possibility I might do it. I have to finish these ones first though.

 

Quote

So others don't wander around here thinking they missed some sex mod, "SSEX" is settlement supplies extended and is on the nexus, not here. ?

Ah, I should've realised this. I'll make a change in the description!

Link to post

I downloaded the no mod version and when I was trying to install it with NMM, it said it "can't be added". I then downloaded the normal version and got the same error.

 

Edit: Ok, I got it installed with NMM. It seems that NMM can only install it if the .rar file has  a folder above the Data folder. So I created  a new one myself. I'm gonna test the animations in-game now.

Link to post
15 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

I reuploaded as a .7z file, so if you had issues with NMM, I think it should be okay now. If not, let me know.

You have a Data folder inside the archives. Not all mod managers can deal correctly with those. Especially NMM after it finds the XML files 2 subfolders deep, what could confuse it. Place all mod files without additional folders in the archive, so they appear in the archive the same way, they are supposed to be installed inside the data folder.

Link to post
7 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Ok thanks, this is all new to me.

No problem.
Basicly all mod managers only work with the contents of the Data folder so there's no need to have this folder inside the mods archive.
So if you use subfolders like the mods name, Data or whatever else, the mod manager might take the data as-is and place it incl. the subfolder inside the data folder what renders the installation completly non-working and obsolete. Or the mod manager tries to recover what's there but fails.

 

Btw: Thanks alot for those animations. Highly appriciated.

Link to post

I'm trying out the .7z no mod version. Whenever I select just a male and my female character, I get errors like this: 

 

20180601192907_1.thumb.jpg.5cbfff03447778734c4a3c5fb932cd05.jpg

 

However, when selecting FMM, FMMM, or FMMMM, the animations seem to work as intended. I like the FMM Caught animation. I really appreciate your putting in the facial expression for the female :)

 

Also, the animations of MF on the bed that you showed in the screenshots only work with SSEX? Vanilla beds do not work?

 

 

Link to post

Turns out I left some lines in the XMLs that shouldn't be in the NoMod version. I thought I had gotten them all but turns out I hadn't. Hopefully this re-re-re-re-reupload shouldn't get errors for the NoMod version.

 

Also, the bed animations should work with any vanilla bed.

Link to post
16 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Turns out I left some lines in the XMLs that shouldn't be in the NoMod version. I thought I had gotten them all but turns out I hadn't. Hopefully this re-re-re-re-reupload shouldn't get errors for the NoMod version.

 

Also, the bed animations should work with any vanilla bed.

Thanks for the fixes!

 

How to use the bed for those animations? When I select a male and my female character, I am given the choice to have "Ground at my character", "Ground at male character" and "Chair". Selecting "chair" gives me the one animation for the chair, but I don't get to do the same for any bed animations. And if I select "Ground at my character", then I don't see any of your animations in the list at all, for MF, that is..

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Thanks for the fixes!

 

How to use the bed for those animations? When I select a male and my female character, I am given the choice to have "Ground at my character", "Ground at male character" and "Chair". Selecting "chair" gives me the one animation for the chair, but I don't get to do the same for any bed animations. And if I select "Ground at my character", then I don't see any of your animations in the list at all, for MF, that is..

 

I don't have any non-furniture animations for 1 man and 1 woman at the moment, so that's normal. Wrt the beds, either they might not be vanilla beds, or they might be beds that I missed when adding to the furniture xml. Try going to a settlement and building all the types of beds, if nothing shows up then I'm not really sure what it could be caused by. I've checked out the XMLs on my end and they appear to be in order.

 

Wrt the chairs, I differentiated between chairs of different heights, so certain chairs might just have 1 animation, I know there's one type of chair that gets a lot, that's the red comfy looking arm chair.

 

The best way to test this mod might be to start a new game, because most of the furnitures that I did animations for are actually found in the house that you start in at the beginning of the game, before the bombs fall.

Link to post
29 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

 

I don't have any non-furniture animations for 1 man and 1 woman at the moment, so that's normal. Wrt the beds, either they might not be vanilla beds, or they might be beds that I missed when adding to the furniture xml. Try going to a settlement and building all the types of beds, if nothing shows up then I'm not really sure what it could be caused by. I've checked out the XMLs on my end and they appear to be in order.

 

Wrt the chairs, I differentiated between chairs of different heights, so certain chairs might just have 1 animation, I know there's one type of chair that gets a lot, that's the red comfy looking arm chair.

 

The best way to test this mod might be to start a new game, because most of the furnitures that I did animations for are actually found in the house that you start in at the beginning of the game, before the bombs fall.

For beds, the only bed that worked was the military cot - http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Fo4-Bed3.png

 

For chairs, I found one that worked. 

 

For couch, I got a different problem. I was able to select a couch and get my character and a male to approach it. But instead of having an animation, they'd just stand at the same spot and do nothing.

Link to post
30 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

For beds, the only bed that worked was the military cot - http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Fo4-Bed3.png

 

For chairs, I found one that worked. 

 

For couch, I got a different problem. I was able to select a couch and get my character and a male to approach it. But instead of having an animation, they'd just stand at the same spot and do nothing.

 

Think I sorted the problem out now... hopefully. Half the references in the esp on here were missing as well as all the sound references... not sure how that happened. Anyway, I updated it again. Try re-downloading.

Link to post

The NoMod version comes with sound files but has no SoundDescriptors in the ESP.

Are those obsolete outside of the Torture Devices version?

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Had a very quick test, seems to work well with Modpos, since AAF does not work for me... xD 

It's always nice to have more Aniamtiosn.. :P

Thanks, and if AAF doesn't work for you, it might be a load order issue. What works for me is having LooksMenu right near the top of the load order, then AAF just below it, then animations just after that.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, CGi said:

The NoMod version comes with sound files but has no SoundDescriptors in the ESP.

Are those obsolete outside of the Torture Devices version?

 

I literally just uploaded a new one because I discovered this problem. Is it so in the new file?

Link to post
9 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

I literally just uploaded a new one because I discovered this problem. Is it so in the new file?

Yep. Same deal. Both archives have all the same files, except that the TD version has additional animations and different XML's.
i'm disecting your archives atm to cook up an FOMOD installer for you. So if the sound files are not used in the NoMod version, i'll make the installer not install them unless the TD version was chosen. So if that's the case then just let me know, lean back and i'll upload a AiO installer shortly which you can then re-use for all upcoming versions.

 

Edit: Got it. The vanilla ESP was missing the sound descriptors. They are there now. :)

Link to post
3 minutes ago, CGi said:

Yep. Same deal. Both archives have all the same files, except that the TD version has additional animations and sifferent XML's.
i'm disecting your archives atm to cook up and FOMOD installer. SO if the sound files are not used in the NoMod version, i'll make the installer not install them unless the TD version was chosen.

I just downloaded the NoMod version myself off here and it comes with sound descriptors in the .esp. I'm not sure why you aren't getting any in yours? The only difference between the two packs is that one contains less animations and one less XML file because it was redundant with that version.

Link to post
5 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

I just downloaded the NoMod version myself off here and it comes with sound descriptors in the .esp. I'm not sure why you aren't getting any in yours? The only difference between the two packs is that one contains less animations and one less XML file because it was redundant with that version.

i edited my post before you answered and hoped you hadn't seen it before the edit. ^^

Link to post
9 hours ago, invisible said:

Nice animations but it won't install with Nexus Mod Manager, gives back an incomplete error.


Hey :) apparently my NMM had an issue with rar files.. try to extract the folder and compress it as "Zip" and then add it to NMM again. It should work that way.
 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...