Amorous Adventures (Flower Girls NSFW edition) sex scenes don't display any widgets, no actor ever orgasms. Is this a known bug / incompatibility? Or do I have to put X before Y in my load order? Could not find an answer anywhere :/

Edit: SexLab version ported to SE is clearly trying to drain my magicka / stamina, no widgets however.

On 8/26/2018 at 6:33 PM, 11mazak said:

Amorous Adventures (Flower Girls NSFW edition) sex scenes don't display any widgets, no actor ever orgasms. Is this a known bug / incompatibility? Or do I have to put X before Y in my load order? Could not find an answer anywhere :/

Edit: SexLab version ported to SE is clearly trying to drain my magicka / stamina, no widgets however.

Its not sexlab mod so its not supported

Use widget toggle key

6 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Can you add an option so that masturbation doesn't decrease arousal, regardless of lewdness?

Also, when does this mod send orgasm events to SLA? As it doesn't seem the "Days since last orgasm" updates reliably.

Why?

When actor orgasms, what do you meant?

15 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Why?

When actor orgasms, what do you meant?

FYI, I meant to post this on the LE version, but I think it's still valid here.

For the Masturbation option, I think an option like this would make arousal consequences more meaningful. Since you won't be able to sate your character at any time via masturbation.

For orgasms, SexLab Aroused calculates arousal in part using a time rate. The longer your character goes without having an orgasm, the more aroused they are, independent of exposure. The issue is that, with this mod, SLA doesn't seem to recognize all orgasm, so the "Time since last orgasm" doesn't update, and my character isn't sated.

2 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

FYI, I meant to post this on the LE version, but I think it's still valid here.

For the Masturbation option, I think an option like this would make arousal consequences more meaningful. Since you won't be able to sate your character at any time via masturbation.

For orgasms, SexLab Aroused calculates arousal in part using a time rate. The longer your character goes without having an orgasm, the more aroused they are, independent of exposure. The issue is that, with this mod, SLA doesn't seem to recognize all orgasm, so the "Time since last orgasm" doesn't update, and my character isn't sated.

idk this kind of makes no sense, after masturbation(if orgasmed) you should get arousal drop

if you dont want to masturbate at will, there are mods with chastity belts or fines for public masturbation

there is already masturbation penalty option that makes harder to reach orgasm by masturbating

something is wrong with your skyrim

slso orgasm and sexlab orgasm are done in a same way, when character orgasms all values are updated

slso:

Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (-20.0 + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(akActor, "Lewd", 0.3))) as Int
    slaUtil.UpdateActorOrgasmDate(akActor)
    slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(akActor, exposureValue, "having orgasm")

sexlab:

Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (-20.0 + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(actorList, "Lewd", 0.3))) as Int
                slaUtil.UpdateActorOrgasmDate(actorList)
                slaUtil.UpdateActorExposure(actorList, exposureValue, "having orgasm")

12 hours ago, Ed86 said:

something is wrong with your skyrim

slso orgasm and sexlab orgasm are done in a same way, when character orgasms all values are updated

I think it was because my character was excessively lewd, as she was stuck in a belt for a few weeks before trying this mod, and after an encounter with some bandits, she seems to be sated.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I have Sofia from the funny fully voiced follower mod and she and my Dova-dude had a crazy fun sex session. Sofia is a Grand-master in all of the sexual arts in her journal so I was certain that I would see enjoyment increases at least in my male character... I did not see anything change in the widget so I just switched it off and ignored the widget all together... I want to make sure this mod is working but I have NEVER seen the enjoyment widget change...ever. No idea why or why not... Please help as I'm at wits end trying to test this mod and make sure it's working properly, otherwise whats the point!? I love the idea and concept enough to keep trying.

maybe a conflict? here is my LO

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
EFFCore.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Campfire.esm
Sneak Tools.esp
FISS.esp
OSA.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - Skyrim.esp
TouringCarriages.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
3DNPC.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
WARZONES - SSE - Civil Unrest.esp
WARZONES - SSE - DLC - Assault Attack.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Spears.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
TSC-Staves.esp
TSC-Immersive Weapons.esp
FNIS.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
TissHeadTrack.esp
TKDodge.esp
HitStop.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
3PCOFull.esp
Lanterns of Skyrim Light Balance Patch.esp
RichMerchantsSkyrim_x2.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
FastTravelSpeedMultiplier.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
beltfastenedquivers.esp
Real Roads.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSChildren - CRF Patch.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Beards.esp
VioLens SE.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
50 More Perk Points.esp
Simple AUA.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
DeadlyCombat.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
opmfgconsole.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SLSO.esp
DW.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
LazyBodyEdit.esp
Super Simple Lock Bash.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Race Scale Remover.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmetsSSE.esp
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Footprints.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
CombatSurrender.esp
AnnaNPCs.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
skyBirds_SSE.esp
BirdsOfSkyrim_SSE.esp
EliAtrociousRiftenTextureFix.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch.esp
FEMALE.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Frostfall.esp
GoToBed.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Blacksmith Forge Water Fix SE USSEP.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
Immersive Movement.esp
SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
HearthfireBathsAll.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Elemental_Staffs.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
CubicHairRenewal.esp
ISC Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
Frostfall_Seasonal_Temps_patch.esp
FoodforFrostfall.esp
TrueStormsSE.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Fur Hoods Fix.esp
TrueStorms_Wet&Cold_Patch.esp
DeadlyCombat_Ordinator_Patch.esp
Immersive Movement - Wildcat Patch.esp
Giants.esp
FNISspells.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
BecomeABard.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
EnemyEnhancer.esp
F_E_M_A_L_E Followers.esp
KS Dragon Overhaul.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
Wildcat - Realistic Damage Plugin.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
RAO - Alternate Start Patch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Immersive Citizens - TC patch.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
Open Cities Skyrim.esp
OCS - Immersive Armors Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
Crime Overhaul.esp
Crime Overhaul Expanded.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo+-+Verdant+Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - FlowingLakes.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Open Cities.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
NoSpells.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
EveryBody's Different.esp
SSEMerged.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

On 9/16/2018 at 7:58 AM, wtftesnexus said:

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 Beta 3 updated the "sslActorAlias.pex" and "sslBaseVoice.pex" scripts while "sslThreadController.pex" appears to be unchanged from Beta 2.

Will this need a new SLSO update to keep everything stable?

no

ill do patch eventually but theres nothing functionally changed, its just a bit faster since Ashal removed script pauses

14 hours ago, jdods13 said:

Ok so I have Sofia from the funny fully voiced follower mod and she and my Dova-dude had a crazy fun sex session. Sofia is a Grand-master in all of the sexual arts in her journal so I was certain that I would see enjoyment increases at least in my male character... I did not see anything change in the widget so I just switched it off and ignored the widget all together... I want to make sure this mod is working but I have NEVER seen the enjoyment widget change...ever. No idea why or why not... Please help as I'm at wits end trying to test this mod and make sure it's working properly, otherwise whats the point!? I love the idea and concept enough to keep trying.

maybe a conflict? here is my LO

Reveal hidden contents

post papyrus log

you most likely didnt overwrite sexlab scripts or overwrote slso scripts so widgets wont work

On 9/17/2018 at 3:06 AM, Ed86 said:

post papyrus log

you most likely didnt overwrite sexlab scripts or overwrote slso scripts so widgets wont work

Yarp I never overwrote the Sexlab scripts. I'll test it now that i've taken that step. I use MO so I needed to move SLSO below SL derp... Thanks a ton!

When sex acts play and the sexlab MCM option for automatic free fly cam is checked, is this mod supposed to affect that in any way? When my dova-dude is in the act now all the widgets seem to work fine but the camera keeps switching out of the free cam and into the regular game camera. Any ideas?

10 hours ago, jdods13 said:

When sex acts play and the sexlab MCM option for automatic free fly cam is checked, is this mod supposed to affect that in any way? When my dova-dude is in the act now all the widgets seem to work fine but the camera keeps switching out of the free cam and into the regular game camera. Any ideas?

no, it doesnt affect camera

Thanks so much for officially porting this over Ed86.   I just decided to jump back into skyrim and decided I wanted to try getting things to work with SE.

When I saw this was available, I pretty much jumped out of my seat.  This is one of the mods I consider absolutely essential.   BIG THANKS ?

9 hours ago, Fredfish said:

If I remember correctly the automatic free cam was always a bit dodgy in Oldrim, I never use it myself. If you want to use free cam you might be better off using the hotkey to trigger it.

That is just the thing... I press "numpad 3" and the free cam toggles on however it jumps back to the regular game cam after a few seconds... This did not happen until I moved SLSO below SL in Mod Organizer. Everything with SLSO works now but the free fly cam is borked... oh well I honestly like it this way now as it keeps me focused on the sex but it is not very ideal for Screen shots. But it is honestly something I can live with so I will probably just take your advice and avoid using it. 

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Fixadent said:

Why can't I enable/disable any of the checkboxes in the MCM menu for this mod?

you dont have sexlab installed or it is broken

checkboxes are stored in Json file, which is handled throught JsonUtil script that comes with sexlab

or... maybe you dont have permissions to read/write file, then idk... login as admin?

There could also be a version conflict.  Skyrim SE has been updated, and so SKSE has been updated.  Jcontainers has NOT been updated. 

So if you are on the newest version of skyrim... and the newest version of SKSE... then you will have lots of broken things.

Right now, most things will only work with skyrim 1.5.50  

To check your version... right click your SkyrimSE and select properties.   Look under the details tab.  If the product version is 1.5.53, then you're going to have issues with anything that uses SKSE and has not yet been updated.

ETA:  This is only true at the time and date of this post.   I expect everything will have been updated if you are reading this 1 month from now =p

you can find the latest information here.   

12 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you dont have sexlab installed or it is broken

checkboxes are stored in Json file, which is handled throught JsonUtil script that comes with sexlab

or... maybe you dont have permissions to read/write file, then idk... login as admin?

Which version of sexlab framework do I download for the latest version of the game?

1 hour ago, Fixadent said:

Which version of sexlab framework do I download for the latest version of the game?

Right now, you're better off using game version 1.5.50 and not the latest version.   It was just updated yesterday and over 80% of the mods that use SKSE will not work right until they too are updated.   To roll back your game data... see the above link and read the top of the first post.   Or... wait about at least week or so before trying to get things to work right.