7 hours ago, Moxxle said:

I haven't tested chickens, but with 1.5.3 and now 1.5.4 spider animations still don't reset. Other creatures, and the mod in general works well. I manually removed all the old SLSO_ scripts and installed the new versions, and reran FNIS to no effect.

Any suggestions as to what obvious thing I'm missing would be appreciated.

I dont remember, theres probably a guide in creature, ramework thread, you need to remove old animation files and regenerate them

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta say great mod.

I am wondering about 1 thing though but it could be my end? Is the animation supposed to end by itself somehow? Currently i am using defeat and when the attacker has it way after he orgasms i have to hit space a few time to get to the last stage and then press it again to end the animation.

Is this how it is supposed to happen or do i have something wrong?

Would be great if it would hook to the next animation stage say at a certain % arousal and then end after the attacker climaxes.

26 minutes ago, Crazyw0lf said:

Gotta say great mod.

I am wondering about 1 thing though but it could be my end? Is the animation supposed to end by itself somehow? Currently i am using defeat and when the attacker has it way after he orgasms i have to hit space a few time to get to the last stage and then press it again to end the animation.

Is this how it is supposed to happen or do i have something wrong?

Would be great if it would hook to the next animation stage say at a certain % arousal and then end after the attacker climaxes.

no, you can freely enjoy being raped after aggressor orgasms

there is option to end anim on orgasm

I'm having a problem very similar to Crazyw0lf. The animation does not end on its own. The widget responds properly, orgasms happen (after the widget bar fills up), arousal is reduced and the animation does not end without manual advancement. If "Auto-advance animation stages" is enabled in Sexlab, the animation will end regardless of Separate Orgasms, with no arousal changes or orgasms.(unless the bar filled up before the animation ended.)

Oddly enough, this mod used to work for me. Animation stages changed around during the scene and only ended(orgasm animation) once the appropriate bars were filled.

"Always orgasm", when disabled, prevents orgasms from happening when the animation ends by auto advancing. The animation does not loop and the scene ends with no orgasm or arousal changes. Animation stages and progression are no longer managed by SLSO.

Whatever allows your mod to control animation progress got disabled somehow. Gonna try reinstalling SLSO without removing any mods. *Animation ended without looping. Bars didnt fill but my character lost some arousal.*

Nothing is overwriting the mod. I'm out of ideas.

P.S. SLSO still uses form version 43 instead of 44 which means it has not been opened and saved with the SSE Creation Kit. Make sure to update it using the CK so that its scripts are converted for the SSE release.

New version always goes through all stages quickly and stays on last one. That happens independently of auto-staging for stamina/orgasm and happens even before someone orgasmed. I made clean install, so it can't be previous ver scripts stucked.

33 minutes ago, twyz said:

New version always goes through all stages quickly and stays on last one. That happens independently of auto-staging for stamina/orgasm and happens even before someone orgasmed. I made clean install, so it can't be previous ver scripts stucked.

what options you've changed in mcm

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

what options you've changed in mcm

Haven't changed anything except stage progressions when orgasm/stamina.

Also it looks like latest version somehow brokes aroused reduction itself: actors always have their aroused increase during sex and orgasms, resulting they all will have 100 aroused after few tries.

Installed SSE and my favorite mods, and have been playing along nicely, everything seems to work smooth.

But now I have noticed: orgasm does reduce enjoyment in the minigame, like it should - but it doesn't reduce arousal. Everything looks to be fine! Just that arousal doesn't drop from orgasm, not for me and not for NPCs.

Any idea for common/stupid mistakes I might have done, before I start switching off mods, posting load orders, etc?

Ok, started a new game just to see, and I noticed that my arousal does drop... by maybe 5 points after sex end? So on a character that actually has sex once in a while, orgasm is probably useless to reduce arousal because time rate will make it go up like crazy with no way to reduce other than maybe SL shrine worship mod.

11 hours ago, twyz said:

Haven't changed anything except stage progressions when orgasm/stamina.

Also it looks like latest version somehow brokes aroused reduction itself: actors always have their aroused increase during sex and orgasms, resulting they all will have 100 aroused after few tries.

is it normal scene or rape, where player has no control?

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

is it normal scene or rape, where player has no control?

Tried both normal concensual or agressive with player as initiator. Some further testing showed that actors got about +35 arousal every time they changing stage: so even if player cum in pre-last stage, he'll get another 35 arousal when switching to last stage, which has no sense. Maybe something wrong in the Appropriate Arousal Adjustments included, but ver 1.5.4 had no such problem with AAA patch selected.

I noticed that like actors can never have orgasm on the last animation stage when separate orgasms enabled. So maybe you can change it also not to getting arousal when changing stage to last?

You have following piece of code:

Spoiler

;end animation if male actor out of sta(not aggressor) or orgasmed
    If ((JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "game_no_sta_endanim") == 1 && GetTargetActor().GetActorValuePercentage("Stamina") < 0.10 && !IsAggressor)\
    || (JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "game_male_orgasm_endanim") == 1 && !IsFemale && (controller.ActorAlias(GetTargetActor()) as sslActorAlias).GetOrgasmCount() > 0))\
    && ((Position != 0 && controller.ActorCount <= 2) || controller.ActorCount == 1)\
    && controller.Stage < controller.Animation.StageCount
        controller.AdvanceStage()
    EndIf

But will not AdvanceStage() trigger Event OnStageStart from slamainscr? If so, and if player have orgasm in one of the first stages, it will lead him to last stage through all other, resulting in AAA increasing arousal for each stage passed - resulting in 99 arousal at the end.

Forget about previously I'm said about auto-moving throught all stages: looks like player got orgasm at the moment sex was started because of maximum arousal, and previous explained why his arousal wasn't changed after sex. So now there's may be the only problem. Now I'm going to check if event triggered for sure in case my hypothesis is wrong.

UPD: confirmed, event OnStageStart will be called each time when your code moving stage to end, resulting tons of arousal for both actors if used with AAA patch.

I see following solution here: not process all of the arousal adjustments code for both actors after male orgasmed/out of stamina?

Also it would be good to have option for setting male arousal to 0 after orgasm - it will be more realistic, as currently you lose about 25 on orgasm, and will get much more during stages progression - looks like no way to decrease accumulated arousal even if you'll cum on the very first stage.

2 hours ago, twyz said:

Tried both normal concensual or agressive with player as initiator. Some further testing showed that actors got about +35 arousal every time they changing stage: so even if player cum in pre-last stage, he'll get another 35 arousal when switching to last stage, which has no sense. Maybe something wrong in the Appropriate Arousal Adjustments included, but ver 1.5.4 had no such problem with AAA patch selected.

I noticed that like actors can never have orgasm on the last animation stage when separate orgasms enabled. So maybe you can change it also not to getting arousal when changing stage to last?

You have following piece of code:

Reveal hidden contents

But will not AdvanceStage() trigger Event OnStageStart from slamainscr? If so, and if player have orgasm in one of the first stages, it will lead him to last stage through all other, resulting in AAA increasing arousal for each stage passed - resulting in 99 arousal at the end.

Forget about previously I'm said about auto-moving throught all stages: looks like player got orgasm at the moment sex was started because of maximum arousal, and previous explained why his arousal wasn't changed after sex. So now there's may be the only problem. Now I'm going to check if event triggered for sure in case my hypothesis is wrong.

UPD: confirmed, event OnStageStart will be called each time when your code moving stage to end, resulting tons of arousal for both actors if used with AAA patch.

I see following solution here: not process all of the arousal adjustments code for both actors after male orgasmed/out of stamina?

Also it would be good to have option for setting male arousal to 0 after orgasm - it will be more realistic, as currently you lose about 25 on orgasm, and will get much more during stages progression - looks like no way to decrease accumulated arousal even if you'll cum on the very first stage.

or you should update, it should no longer increase arousal if actor orgasmed once

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

or you should update, it should no longer increase arousal if actor orgasmed once

Thanks, now it works fine.

However, you have following line:

Spoiler

If ((controller.ActorAlias(targetactorList) as sslActorAlias).GetOrgasmCount() == 0)

Imagine situation: we have two actors: female with arousal 0 and male with arousal 100. Male actor will cum in few seconds after sex started. Now mod is going to switch through all animations until reach last one. Female actor wasn't orgasmed yet, so her arousal gains not locked, but after that ~5 stage switches she will have arousal near-maxed for nothing? Is this fair? Blocking both actors arousal increasing after male actor in main position orgasmed may be a solution ? (however shouldn't happen if he's in receiving position)

Also will rape victims get that tons of arousal when changing stages too? Looks like they have orgasm blocking based on lewdness, but nothing about blocking victim arousal increases.

Sorry for taking your time.

29 minutes ago, twyz said:

Hide contents

If ((controller.ActorAlias(targetactorList) as sslActorAlias).GetOrgasmCount() == 0)

Imagine situation: we have two actors: female with arousal 0 and male with arousal 100. Male actor will cum in few seconds after sex started. Now mod is going to switch through all animations until reach last one. Female actor wasn't orgasmed yet, so her arousal gains not locked, but after that ~5 stage switches she will have arousal near-maxed for nothing? Is this fair? Blocking both actors arousal increasing after male actor in main position orgasmed may be a solution ? (however shouldn't happen if he's in receiving position)

Also will rape victims get that tons of arousal when changing stages too? Looks like they have orgasm blocking based on lewdness, but nothing about blocking victim arousal increases.

well... that is slightly complicated to make/fix...

10 hours ago, twyz said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think due to SL vanilla mechanics rape victims have arousal set to 0 after rape, so it doesn't matter.

Also, women unsatisfied after sex, fair? No. Realistic? Immersive? I THINK YES.

also: an update! Woo hoo!

1 hour ago, wtftesnexus said:

Just downloaded the latest version (SE v1.5.6a) and the info.xml has the mod listed as "SexLab Separate Orgasm LE".  Can I assume the LE bit is just a typo?
Have not had a change to actually try it out, just checking up before I do.

was wrong file

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Fobot said:

Nevermind, mouse clicking working, but option still don't work, i think (maybe i just don't understand something). Is it possible a create option for looping stage as it "aggressor" style, but to normal stages too?

What is the point of that option? Mod whole point is for player to act not loop endlessly until victory

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello so I got to the point where climaxing no longer lowers arousal.... which destroys half the fun of trying to last without climaxing.... so I'm wondering  if you could possibly  add an option to turn it off?... or a way to cure it? I'm fine with the nympho  levels increasing it's very noice...  it's just  when you get to the point where it no longer reduces arousal it just kinda ruins half the fun.

Also could you make a patch for SL eager NPCs.... the reason I ask is the mod offers a potion  to cure extreme nympho levels which in turn could be one of the ways to turn off or cure the no arousal reduction.

If you do this I would much appreciate  the update/change and I'm glad I could give you some feed back on your mod

-kyr2

4 hours ago, kyr2 said:

Hello so I got to the point where climaxing no longer lowers arousal.... which destroys half the fun of trying to last without climaxing.... so I'm wondering  if you could possibly  add an option to turn it off?... or a way to cure it? I'm fine with the nympho  levels increasing it's very noice...  it's just  when you get to the point where it no longer reduces arousal it just kinda ruins half the fun.

Also could you make a patch for SL eager NPCs.... the reason I ask is the mod offers a potion  to cure extreme nympho levels which in turn could be one of the ways to turn off or cure the no arousal reduction.

If you do this I would much appreciate  the update/change and I'm glad I could give you some feed back on your mod

-kyr2

change mod settings

well you wanted your character to become fuckmeat, so whats the problem?

there is my mod to reduce lewdness in immersive way, though im not sure it can help, when character get fucked by everything that moves

or use chastity belt, maybe that will solve issue

no