Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

First check DCL MCM Degug section -> Active quest running - true. If true, then traps are disabled due to run some DCL quests.

Mhhhh... well... it IS TRUE. Chloe quest is running. 

So basically... should i finish it to RE-anable the DCL traps feature?

PS: THANKS :) You are a life saver :D !!!

Edited by BlueBerryCaffe
2 minutes ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

So basically... should i finish it to RE-anable the DCL traps feature?

Not so easy, if it DCL 9.0

Spoiler:

Spoiler

After complete Chloe quest will start new quest in Bound in Skyrim line and there probably still are true. Sometimes in that line is Active quest running false, just periodically check it and decide where you can stop this line and got your traps back.

14 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Not so easy, if it DCL 9.0

Yes it is ...mhhh

So basically i don't want to slaughter Chloe quest because she is in my house and i want to finish the quest.

But i want my traps back. 

So... i finish the Chloe quest and if another "Bound is Skyrim" quest pops out... what do i do? MCM option "FREE ME" or... console command ?

BTW thanks for your help again. You made my day brighter :)

38 minutes ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

what do i do?

I recommend to continue to quest part where traps can be activated. I complete all DCL quest line in 48 hours RL (to be honest i know most of quests and play about 20 hours in day) even Queen Sarah and Cursed loot quest.

Also those most quest not so long and in some quests are parts where traps works. Sometimes you left with working quest and traps too and collar on. But sometimes there is  part between quest where you are free and traps work. 

At least need complete 2 - 4 quest what not so long. Even if you start Queens Sarah quest at start of it traps work. only in middle quest traps stopped work. Just in different stages of quests check this Debug variable.

Free me or console command can destroy all quest line and more things what i can't imagine. Also this variable still can be left "true"on and all DCL will be bugged. Also after free me can end with all DCL quest stopped work for ever.

Edited by Elsidia
On 8/25/2018 at 5:09 PM, formanfred said:

Hi everyone I don't know if I am posting this in the correct place but here goes, as you can see from my picture I like big strong women , my problem is when I equipe  any items from deviously cursed loot or zaz 8 my body goes really small , but the armor equipped looks right , all other armor mods are ok ,I am using physics smp and the newest body slide and CBBE both downloaded today , so has anyone any ideas where I am going wrong.  

Freya01.jpg

do you use racemenu body morphs? i think its from there.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

[...] Just in different stages of quests check this Debug variable. [...]

Ok. So i think i did understand. Please correct me if i am wrong :) (Sorry English is not my native lang )

I start to quest Chloe... and i do UNTIL this VARIABLE turns FALSE. Then i stop questing and... basta. Traps are up :) 

If i end with some DD gear up on my butt i manage to take it off but NO FREE ME and NO CONSOLE for the sake of the entire progression.

PS: Thanks again and sorry for insisting to much but i felt something like this and i can't disagree more with the part "stop working forever" because i know Skyrim and how it can be capricious :)

THAANKS :) !

Edited by BlueBerryCaffe
45 minutes ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

UNTIL this VARIABLE turns FALSE.

My english not native too.

Yes you are correct, but in Chloe quest always be true.

There is chance to false between Chloe quest and next quest, or next quest some stages into or in next quest pause to next quest. Or next ... need do it 2 or 4 quests for it. I can't remember clear how many quests need do.

Free me option can be used on non quest items. Quest items will be removed only when you chose remove all items and it will broke all DCL quests.

Anyway even on non quest items not recommend use Free me, if need for non quest items, then better spawn match items restraint keys and unlock items.

It can done on quest items too, but it will break this quest without chance to fix it.

Any console or free me option in quest will be break it completely.

58 minutes ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

"stop working forever" because i know Skyrim and how it can be capricious

Plus DCL quest are build in complicated way and many conditions is build on equipped items and different variables. And if some of this conditions is broken never will got next stage even with setstage for this quest.

Classic example: Chloe quest.

You can start Chloe quest from middle and without free Chloe.  And when for next stage need Chloe - then when you return to Chloe you can find that there no Chloe or she deny go with you and quest is completely broken.

Edited by Elsidia

Recently started a new game with DD 5.2 beta + DCL 9.0 + Live another life and having an issue I've never come across before.

In the last part of "Delivery Refused", the customer isn't outside Helgen, but all the way over by Bleak Falls Barrow. When I finally made it over there, there was no NPC body to be found, leaving me stuck in my restraints.20211205212511_1.thumb.jpg.42269e03bab867ab6b320edcca860bb9.jpg

EDIT: So I did finally find the body, not sure what caused it to be all the way over here. Missed the screenshot before the body disappeared, but it was under the mountain.20211205223005_1.thumb.jpg.52c237022d28df4e96f0a87fbe53b13d.jpg

Edited by thighdeology
1 hour ago, thighdeology said:

Recently started a new game with DD 5.2 beta + DCL 9.0 + Live another life and having an issue I've never come across before.

In the last part of "Delivery Refused", the customer isn't outside Helgen, but all the way over by Bleak Falls Barrow. When I finally made it over there, there was no NPC body to be found, leaving me stuck in my restraints.

EDIT: So I did finally find the body, not sure what caused it to be all the way over here. Missed the screenshot before the body disappeared, but it was under the mountain.

It's a random bug, not sure what's causing it, other than taking too long to get to the body, or having a mod that cleans up dead bodies.

Try reloading a save. If that doesn't work, you'd need to use console commands. I think Elisidia's posted a way around it if you search this thread. It's not a bug I've encountered myself.

On 12/5/2021 at 5:27 PM, Elsidia said:

Plus DCL quest are build in complicated way and many conditions is build on equipped items and different variables. And if some of this conditions is broken never will got next stage even with setstage for this quest.

Classic example: Chloe quest.

You can start Chloe quest from middle and without free Chloe.  And when for next stage need Chloe - then when you return to Chloe you can find that there no Chloe or she deny go with you and quest is completely broken.

Sounds like a Todd Howard special... :D

9 hours ago, some person who shoots said:

Hey so now i'm encountering a huge problem in the mod. During the party and bound queen quests,after the sex animations it locks me into third person afterwards and i can't switch it back,how do i fix this?

You can try triggering another animation. Sit in a chair, use a workbench or smithing station, have sex...

In zaz (if you have it), you can try enabling player controls. Some other mods have this functionality too, so check your mod mcms.

If none of that works, revert to an earlier save. It's a skyrim bug, not DD or any other mod.

Good evening,
I have been doing a long playthrough and haven't had certain events triggered, so I decided to test out which quest does not work.

Basically, these 3 does not work when testing on a Chest&Dead Body within a dungeon (I did get Striptease Collar a while back but somehow it doesn't active right now). 

Are there hidden variables that are needed to be met for Cursed Collar / Rubber Doll Quest to happen?

Spoiler

ScreenShot69.png.ba5ea470b0784c5eb0602af2c01e3c6a.png

Edited by Straze
1 hour ago, zarantha said:

You can try triggering another animation. Sit in a chair, use a workbench or smithing station, have sex...

In zaz (if you have it), you can try enabling player controls. Some other mods have this functionality too, so check your mod mcms.

If none of that works, revert to an earlier save. It's a skyrim bug, not DD or any other mod.

Okay,i'll try it out thanks!

5 hours ago, Straze said:

Are there hidden variables that are needed to be met for Cursed Collar / Rubber Doll Quest to happen?

Rubber Doll is quest trigger is bugged into DCL 9.0 and instead of it it put's on Slave collar.

Cursed loot quest triggers only when you complete Bound in Skyrim quest line.

Striptease collar i not tested, but if you set 3 parameters to 100% there is still random what to trigger. To test correct set only 1 parameter to 100%.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Rubber Doll is quest trigger is bugged into DCL 9.0 and instead of it it put's on Slave collar.

Cursed loot quest triggers only when you complete Bound in Skyrim quest line.

Striptease collar i not tested, but if you set 3 parameters to 100% there is still random what to trigger. To test correct set only 1 parameter to 100%.

I see, that explains the Slave Collar that gets equipped, is there a fix?
Could you please explain the "Bound in Skyrim" Quest line? I think I have missed it. 

edit: Looks to be from Chloe quest line which I haven't gotten either. I have an idea where she is but I recall having to accept her as a follower when I'm stuck with a Devious Follower. 

Edited by Straze
1 hour ago, Straze said:

I see, that explains the Slave Collar that gets equipped, is there a fix?

Official fix will probably in DCL 9.1. Unofficial fix i made myself for my game. There can't be published.

1 hour ago, Straze said:

Could you please explain the "Bound in Skyrim" Quest line?

If you upgrade DCL 8.5 to DCL 9.0 when completed Chloe quest, then this quest line destroyed. For DCL 9.0 need new fresh save. I start DCL9.0 as Skyrim new game with Captured princess quest. Then it start Bound in Skyrim quest line and later when start a Chloe quest and in completed moment there Dollmaker have new dialogue and start next quest in Bound in Skyrim Line. Last quest in that line is Cursed collar quest.

If your line is broken, you can start Cursed collar quest as spawn cursed collar and put it on. Maybe later it will fix random Cursed collar event. Also this cursed collar are on table in Whip and Chain inn. I don't know if it spawn at start of game or only in moment when you need to start it in Bound in Skyrim line.

I hope we speak about DCL 9.0. In DCL 8.5 all works fine and no Bound in Skyrim quest line. It shows up only in DCL 9.0

42 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Official fix will probably in DCL 9.1. Unofficial fix i made myself for my game. There can't be published.

If you upgrade DCL 8.5 to DCL 9.0 when completed Chloe quest, then this quest line destroyed. For DCL 9.0 need new fresh save. I start DCL9.0 as Skyrim new game with Captured princess quest. Then it start Bound in Skyrim quest line and later when start a Chloe quest and in completed moment there Dollmaker have new dialogue and start next quest in Bound in Skyrim Line. Last quest in that line is Cursed collar quest.

If your line is broken, you can start Cursed collar quest as spawn cursed collar and put it on. Maybe later it will fix random Cursed collar event. Also this cursed collar are on table in Whip and Chain inn. I don't know if it spawn at start of game or only in moment when you need to start it in Bound in Skyrim line.

I hope we speak about DCL 9.0. In DCL 8.5 all works fine and no Bound in Skyrim quest line. It shows up only in DCL 9.0

Not a problem. Going to play around to see if I can fix it myself through SSEEdit. 

Thanks for the help!

P.s. I started DCL 9.0 with New Game. Was just curious how to trigger it, but seems I have to trigger Chloe Quest first. I'm assuming it is

Spoiler

the girl who is a Prisoner in Helgen (starting area). 

Edited by Straze

Hello I was doing the Leon quest, and I am sort of stuck and wanted to check if it's something wrong with my mod setup or there's something I am supposed to do that I don't know. So right now am stuck on the part where you have to talk to Kayleigh about the pink armbinder but for me she's in a room behind a door that requires a key, am I suppose to find this key somewhere or is something wrong with my setup? I tried continuing the quest by unlocking the door using commands and I get to the point where I find all the clothing pieces after talking to Tanya, but after I equip all the pieces and all the quest objectives get marked complete there is no way for me to progress with the quest, I talked to all npc's(including Kayleigh) and they have no quest dialogue options. I tried looking through the thread and couldn't find people with a similar issue, so any help would be appreciated.