Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

On 12/17/2021 at 1:22 PM, jaywho said:

im having the same bug other ppl have had with the cloe questline. the rope thing. the orc in markarth tells me to fetch something from the dibella temple. i wear the outfit and talk to her and she tells me to remove it. after that she just walks around the temple and wont talk to me if im naked [technically i AM wearing a slave collar but w/e].

did i miss something while searching this topic? 

help!

edit: 

i've tried looking in the ck but im an ultra beginner with that program. is there maybe a console command to set the quest stage further on? or tell me how to find quests in the ck?

It's most likely  a conflict with one of your mods. Dialogue not activating is a conflict - I've seen this with other mods before. Beastess and Untamed did this for me. I could not talk to certain Beastess NPCs until I removed Untamed.

Try with removing the collar, it may count.

Otherwise, try on a new game with just DCL and it's requirements, or try removing other mods until it works.

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you set the esp to active when you selected it in the CK?
Where does your CK save to? Overwrite, the actual game folder, somewhere else?

Doing this is completely unsupported. I will say that creating a patch that overwrites DCL would be better than editing the ESP itself, because then you won't lose your changes when the mod updates.

Ah, ok. I've never really used the CK before. What would go into creating a patch? I have it saved to the DCL in my MO load order that it overwrites.

1 hour ago, Kage777 said:

Ah, ok. I've never really used the CK before. What would go into creating a patch? I have it saved to the DCL in my MO load order that it overwrites.

You can do a new mod like in the conflict and resolution of xedit (aka sse edit)
https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/5-conflict-detection-and-resolution.html

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/2696

Or if you want to continue using the CK, start here. 'creating and saving plugins' is basically what you'll be doing, you'll just have DCL as a master too.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Getting_Started

If you haven't grabbed it already, get the CK fixes mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20061

On 12/17/2021 at 1:22 PM, jaywho said:

im having the same bug other ppl have had with the cloe questline. the rope thing. the orc in markarth tells me to fetch something from the dibella temple. i wear the outfit and talk to her and she tells me to remove it. after that she just walks around the temple and wont talk to me if im naked [technically i AM wearing a slave collar but w/e].

did i miss something while searching this topic? 

help!

edit: 

i've tried looking in the ck but im an ultra beginner with that program. is there maybe a console command to set the quest stage further on? or tell me how to find quests in the ck?

On 12/18/2021 at 5:25 PM, zarantha said:

It's most likely  a conflict with one of your mods. Dialogue not activating is a conflict - I've seen this with other mods before. Beastess and Untamed did this for me. I could not talk to certain Beastess NPCs until I removed Untamed.

Try with removing the collar, it may count.

Otherwise, try on a new game with just DCL and it's requirements, or try removing other mods until it works.

so i figured out what was the problem with the priestess ignoring me after the initial dialog. for some reason, dont know how or why, sexlab was registering 0 animations and dcl was trying to call up an amination. so the scene failed. 

what i did to finally fix it was to uninstall sexlab, redownload the latest version, install, run fnis. like cleaning the current install of sexlab did nothing. im still missing creature sex animations, but im okay with that. i realized what was going on cuz i tried to setstage after the failed uh, continuation of the scene. hit the ~ key and low-and-behold, dcl was trying to play an animation that could not be found. then i checked sexlab and it wasnt loading ANY animations [this also explained some other bugs ive run into]. i tried to figure out where in my 176 saves that sexlab failed and after a few minutes of that i said, no, nvm.

im not sure if its cuz i ran the "unpatcher" to remove the AE updates from SE.

anyways, i was able to complete the quest and be tied in more rope. couldnt be happier.

5 minutes ago, jaywho said:

so i figured out what was the problem with the priestess ignoring me after the initial dialog. for some reason, dont know how or why, sexlab was registering 0 animations and dcl was trying to call up an amination. so the scene failed. 

what i did to finally fix it was to uninstall sexlab, redownload the latest version, install, run fnis. like cleaning the current install of sexlab did nothing. im still missing creature sex animations, but im okay with that. i realized what was going on cuz i tried to setstage after the failed uh, continuation of the scene. hit the ~ key and low-and-behold, dcl was trying to play an animation that could not be found. then i checked sexlab and it wasnt loading ANY animations [this also explained some other bugs ive run into]. i tried to figure out where in my 176 saves that sexlab failed and after a few minutes of that i said, no, nvm.

im not sure if its cuz i ran the "unpatcher" to remove the AE updates from SE.

anyways, i was able to complete the quest and be tied in more rope. couldnt be happier.

think that's more of a sexlab thing. i remember some people mentioning missing animations, and it could be due to missing a step when upgrading sexlab. for an upgrade, some people needed to run reset in the sexlab mcm before the animations would show. if you do that, make sure you're in a small cell with no other npcs, or sexlab aroused could do some fuckery with the reset.

2 hours ago, avengerwxwx said:

Can I use this mod for my exised save? My game broken when I try to run it on my old save, but it works for me when I start a new game. I notice some followers of this mod are come from a dungeon at start part of game. Is that the problem? 

Depends. If it breaks when adding it to an existing game, do you have any of the known incompatible mods installed? see the troubleshooting post.

Are you getting a lot of papyrus errors before adding DCL?

Is your version of DD compatible with DCL 9.0? (DD 5.0+ is fine, DD 4.3 is not)

You don't need to do the beginning quest to use the mod, but it does mean you won't be following the main DCL quest arch. Other events should be fine.

Basically, if you've been playing this save a long time, it's likely something in there is broken already, whether you know it or not. That can prevent new mods from working.

If it works on a new game with the exact same mods, it's very likely it's something with your save.

Edited by zarantha
33 minutes ago, kodamant said:

for some reason the frigid wash doesnt work? any ideas?

if you've got one of the other arousal mods (slax or slam) then all frigid wash decreases is exposure. And it might take multiple potions if your arousal is high enough. for the other kinds of arousal, you'll still need to masturbate or have sex to decrease those. and if you have slam, it needed a patch for dd last i heard, to prevent the vibrator event from going on endlessly.

On 12/25/2021 at 11:47 PM, zarantha said:

if you've got one of the other arousal mods (slax or slam) then all frigid wash decreases is exposure. And it might take multiple potions if your arousal is high enough. for the other kinds of arousal, you'll still need to masturbate or have sex to decrease those. and if you have slam, it needed a patch for dd last i heard, to prevent the vibrator event from going on endlessly.

oh thanks, also what is slam?

Ok next try to fix whip and chain inn. If some of locked actors have missed devices (for mini game pillories as example), then for fix I made a batch files.

See attachment. Both need copy into Skyrim folder where executable is:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition

Then stay on street near a inn (where Michelle is), open console and type:

bat "disableall.txt" - this command will disable all locked NPC and match devices

Then exit to console and enter inn.

Now you see that there is empty places where NPC was.

Open again console and type:

bat "enableall.txt" - this command will enable back all NPC and match devices.

If some of NPC stuck in animation and can't return back in device, exit from inn and return back. Then wait a some time and all will re-lock into devices correct.

Problem is that those batch files is made for my game: in all lines first two letters are 10, what are my DCL hex load order.

You need found what is your DCL load order number, then open both files in notepad -> Replace, choose 10 replace to XX, where XX is your DCL load order. /replace all/ Then save a files.  If you replace wrong load order number, then you need find right and open again my files and do replace again with right number.

This method is more heavy but not generate a papyrus log errors after correct replace you can save a game and later no papyrus errors. Also this method is repeatable. If your mod load order not change you can use this files many times if something broke again.

This method i test in my game and no found any problems.

Good luck!

Tag: Hint=004

disableall.txt enableall.txt

Edited by Elsidia

I have got a question about the Cloe questline:

When starting my first modded new game, I did not run Fuz Ro Doh. So I missed, what Cloe was looking for, after I untied her. I searched all imperial bodies, but no one had something special. 

What can I do to get some progress in this quest?

8 minutes ago, Juffo78 said:

What can I do to get some progress in this quest?

Spoiler

Squeeze through passage and in cave with spiders are imperial body with note. Need take it and read. If body not - then need save after squeeze through and load game again. Body will appear.  if not you have some body cleaning mod what conflict with DCL or you continue quest too later - after vanilla body cleaning Skyrim system remove a body.

hm...

If i can make some Requests suggestions:

a slave Chastity Bra. - it would Complete the "set".

a "DiD"-setting : autosave on event-triggering.

:)

because Racemenue/Net immersive Overide is broken atm: auto-dissable the Feet-Restrains if this mod is missing. (its annoying to see this message)

Greetings

32 minutes ago, anona mouse said:

Is this what could be causing the character's body to be invisible? If not, what is? If so, why is this happening, I have racemenu installed and that contains netimmerse override right?

It is not what is causing the body to be invisible. For that you must build the bodyslides for DD. Read the troubleshooting post if you don't know how to bodyslide, and for information on other common issues.

For the error message:

If you're on AE (1.6.xxx), get the AE compatible version of racemenu from patreon. And make sure you're using the DD 5.2 beta 3 - this is the only DD version compatible with AE.

If you're on SE (1.5.xxx), remove any patches that overwrite DD and make sure SKSE is properly installed and that Racemenu skee64.dll is loading right. Skee is the SE replacement for netimmerse override. Old patches and old versions of DD will revert the changes we've made to the scripts to allow SE to detect skee for some DD items.

You would check that in the log below, the text should look similar to what i've copied. (note this is skse64.log and not skee64.log. they are two different things!):

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

checking plugin C:\Steam_SSD\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
plugin C:\Steam_SSD\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 50)

Edit: Just noticed the NPC t-posed for that you need to install FNIS and run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe. See the mod page if you don't know how to do this.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038

If you use Nemesis, I don't recommend it with DD because DD's custom animations often get messed up with Nemesis. If you have nemesis, uninstall it, reinstall DD, and use FNIS only.

There is also a video for bodyslide on bodyslide's page. check that out too.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201

Edited by zarantha

Hey yall! I'll keep it short:

Devious devices are still putting chastity items when an event occurs despite having it disabled in MCM.

It takes a LOOOOONG time for devices to be put on a character sometimes (like 5 minutes) But if I skip 1 in game hour it happens instantaneously.

Even after disabling feet items, it still tries to apply them and gives the NetImmerse override (like ballet boots).

I'm still learning, and unsure of the things that I may have missed to include here to help figure these issues out, but yeah. That's that. I wouldn't have asked here if I could have figured it out on my own lol.

2 minutes ago, larisagnia said:

Hey yall! I'll keep it short:

Devious devices are still putting chastity items when an event occurs despite having it disabled in MCM.

It takes a LOOOOONG time for devices to be put on a character sometimes (like 5 minutes) But if I skip 1 in game hour it happens instantaneously.

Even after disabling feet items, it still tries to apply them and gives the NetImmerse override (like ballet boots).

I'm still learning, and unsure of the things that I may have missed to include here to help figure these issues out, but yeah. That's that. I wouldn't have asked here if I could have figured it out on my own lol.

Are you on AE?

Long equip times sounds like a symptom of when the DD DLL is not loading. If you are on AE (game version 1.6.xxx) then use the DD 5.2 beta 3 on the troubleshooting post, or revert your game with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

Netimmerse error also sounds like you're on AE. You will need the racemenu from patreon as well to fix the netimmerse error.