Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

5 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Can't uninstall current DCL SE version anymore o.O

If I do my game crashes before reaching the main menu. Leaving the folder active but deactivating the esp is the same. Rebuilding animations or cleaning Bodyslide Output does not help and bashed/merged patch isn't active...

Any ideas?

It has never been safe to uninstall DCL mid game. You'll break your save even if you get the launching issue fixed.

Did skyrim update on you? If you updated and tried to revert, skyrim will crash unless you also restore bink64.dll as well as the skyrim.exe and reinstalling skse64.

10 hours ago, pappana said:

So the guard dialogue is related to the cursed collar, solicitation and other stuff?

Ofcourse the arrest feature and the prison will break wich was intended cause otherwise sluts is incompatible but aside from anything related to those things is it safe?

Though its possible to just run from the guards, fast travel somewhere then come back and the normal dialogue will be there instead of the DCL one but it isnt as immersive as just disabling and enabling the dialogue.

EDIT: since i was just testing it, this save dont really matter but if i try this on a save i do care about, it might be usefull to know if something broke so i wont do it again

Kimy never really said what functions. just that it can't be disabled and it's a core feature and that she's built several DCL functions around it.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3507057

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3487007

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-le-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3487204

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

It has never been safe to uninstall DCL mid game. You'll break your save even if you get the launching issue fixed.

Did skyrim update on you? If you updated and tried to revert, skyrim will crash unless you also restore bink64.dll as well as the skyrim.exe and reinstalling skse64.

No saves involved and it was before the update. I borked up my MO modorder and went beack to an older profile that was working. So I added mods and it was stable but in the end I found out that DCL was active and now I cannot remove it :D

Never had anything like that! It is about the main menu and it loads fine (rotating circle) until the entries are supposed to show up and it crashes. No missing meshes or dependencies should be involved and no missing masters neither. I even cleaned my SKSE overwrites...

An even older profile without DCL loads just fine, I just cannot deactivate it in the newer one. I guess I use this one now but I really would like to understand what the problem is, because it uses/works with the same overwrite folders (I do not normally do that but it is just for testing before I patch stuff).

Edited by hexenhaus
4 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

because it uses/works with the same overwrite folders

I'm not good with a MO2, but maybe in DCL overwrite folder are some other mod stuff and when you disable it, this mod lost necessary files? Also maybe DCL is for some other mod or patch as master and when mod lost master mod, game crashes.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

Well if its gonna break stuff i might just disable DCL through its mcm and play without it for a while then enable it once ive done the other stuff i wanna do

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I'm not good with a MO2, but maybe in DCL overwrite folder are some other mod stuff and when you disable it, this mod lost necessary files? Also maybe DCL is for some other mod or patch as master and when mod lost master mod, game crashes.

Loot or MO show no missing masters and with all the fixes it would start anyway, even with missing masters. As far as I know there is no mod refering to DCL as master anyways and regarding loose files, I tested it ofcourse with the DCL folder present but the esp deactivated.

Maybe its just Skyrim being Skyrim :D

On 11/12/2021 at 4:15 AM, hexenhaus said:

No saves involved and it was before the update. I borked up my MO modorder and went beack to an older profile that was working. So I added mods and it was stable but in the end I found out that DCL was active and now I cannot remove it :D

Never had anything like that! It is about the main menu and it loads fine (rotating circle) until the entries are supposed to show up and it crashes. No missing meshes or dependencies should be involved and no missing masters neither. I even cleaned my SKSE overwrites...

An even older profile without DCL loads just fine, I just cannot deactivate it in the newer one. I guess I use this one now but I really would like to understand what the problem is, because it uses/works with the same overwrite folders (I do not normally do that but it is just for testing before I patch stuff).

On 11/12/2021 at 6:09 AM, hexenhaus said:

Loot or MO show no missing masters and with all the fixes it would start anyway, even with missing masters. As far as I know there is no mod refering to DCL as master anyways and regarding loose files, I tested it ofcourse with the DCL folder present but the esp deactivated.

Maybe its just Skyrim being Skyrim :D

Did you add any LE mods with BSAs? those will cause CTDs since the BSA versions are not compatible between the two.

Try reducing your animation count. Too many animations can also cause a CTD. How many is 'too many' is different for everyone, since it depends on your hardware and number of mods.

Copy the problem profile  to a new profile. Disable everything except the base game ESMs and SKSE (if you've installed the scripts through MO2).

Launch the game and see if it works or not. If it does, slowly add mods back in until you find the issue or until you've got everything except DCL added. Yes, sometimes it is that stupid...

If it doesn't launch with no mods except skse enabled, then copy your skyrimse.exe and bink64.dll somewhere safe and then wipe out your base skyrim folder and revalidate your game files. Be aware, this WILL update you to AE. You can revert by copying skyrimse.exe and bink64.dll back into your skyrim folder. skyrim se seems to work with the updated esms and the new content added just fine. you will also need to reinstall skse64 again.

I'm assuming I'm just dumb and missing something, but I'm stuck in the Damsel in Distress quest. I've unlocked two parts of the strict rubber gloves, but now it says that I need to find something sharp to cut it. Problem is that opening containers isnt working and in the struggle section it says its impossible to cut with any tool. Is there some special item I need or something?

23 minutes ago, blankusernn said:

Is there some special item I need or something?

You are on right way - you need open containers. But sharp item is random you just not lucky.

You just need open many containers to trigger it.

near the Makkarth is farm just harvest all herbs in one time and in one will be one. if not you just not lucky. Of course you can save before it and reload a save if not lucky while you found that item by harvesting.

Or without cheat go search more herbs.

Edited by Elsidia
23 minutes ago, Marajade said:

Are there some restraints that disqualify you from that?

Chastity belt and bra blocks rape if rapists or you doesn't have keys in inventory. Rape is blocked if in DCL MCM Debug page is active quest running true - that means some of DCL quest run and block rape.

UPD: Also rape not trigger all time: in every 30 - 40 sec. game check if you are ready for rape, then do random count if success - rape goes. if not wait fro next cycle. Because if rape doesn't go that not always mean that there rape is disabled. Just not lucky need wait longer.

UPD2: Those parameters configurable in rape MCM part.

Edited by Elsidia
19 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Chastity belt and bra blocks rape if rapists or you doesn't have keys in inventory. Rape is blocked if in DCL MCM Debug page is active quest running true - that means some of DCL quest run and block rape.

UPD: Also rape not trigger all time: in every 30 - 40 sec. game check if you are ready for rape, then do random count if success - rape goes. if not wait fro next cycle. Because if rape doesn't go that not always mean that there rape is disabled. Just not lucky need wait longer.

UPD2: Those parameters configurable in rape MCM part.

Ah! I think this is it, I have a DCL quest running. I have no chastity equipment on but I do have a quest on, one of the follower quests. Do you think this is probably what is blocking it?

Edit: I got rid of the quest and my character still is listed as 'not vulnerable to rape'. My character is completely nude and in a tavern in Whiterun. Arousal is higher than the 'Threshold' in the 'Rape' menu. I have no restraints or clothing on, and every 'Rape' condition is enabled (with only 1 required). Shouldn't my character be eligible due to nudity, now? The debug window says 'not eligible'.

I no longer have active DCL quests, so that isn't the issue.

Edited by Marajade
39 minutes ago, Marajade said:

The debug window says 'not eligible'.

This window many times lie. yes quest blocks rape.  But after quest not depend on debug menu there is still chance for rape. Sometimes it happen after 30 sec. sometimes need spend 15 minutes to trigger. Also i think as more parameters is eligible for rape as more a chance. Sometimes people forgot some thing: If you have equipped weapon there is lower chance for rape even if naked. Just unequip weapon and system menu after 30 - 40 sec says (in left corner of game) that you are in rape danger. Not exactly those words but similar idea.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

This window many times lie. yes quest blocks rape.  But after quest not depend on debug menu there is still chance for rape. Sometimes it happen after 30 sec. sometimes need spend 15 minutes to trigger. Also i think as more parameters is eligible for rape as more a chance. Sometimes people forgot some thing: If you have equipped weapon there is lower chance for rape even if naked. Just unequip weapon and system menu after 30 - 40 sec says (in left corner of game) that you are in rape danger. Not exactly those words but similar idea.

Ok thanks for the info. I've done some testing and I think something is broken. I used to get prompts saying "You are armed and ready to defend yourself" when I equipped a weapon, or if I took it off it'd say "Someone may take advantage of an unarmed lady". But now I'm not getting any prompts at all when I change gear or drop things. Can I reset the mod? I think it's bugged.

34 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Sounds like still in debug section is active quest running true.

Then those messages stop appear.

I think I figured out the problem. I was playing between two computers, one with Skyrim SE and one that was the Anniversary Edition that I used the downgrade mod to bring back to Skyrim SE. I think the mod got messed up somewhere between those two, because when I reloaded to a save that had only ever been played on the normal Skyrim SE it seemed to work fine.

Does anyone know if this mod will eventually be ported to Anniversary Edition? Or where I can get the Special Edition for my new computer?

39 minutes ago, Marajade said:

Does anyone know if this mod will eventually be ported to Anniversary Edition? Or where I can get the Special Edition for my new computer?

1) You can copy Skyrim SE edition from one computer to second - install here steam and put into steam application folder copied Skyrim SE and for sure always styart steam in offline mode, then run skse64 launcher for game.

Or if it another steam account, then

2) Anniversary edition can be downgraded to SE by:

a) special mod in nexus

b) using steam manifests, and special downloader for that. Some say that this method not work anymore by war between modders and steam, but i not test it myself.

UPD: about mod work with Anniversary version, first need get stable skse64 for AE, then rework all  dependency mods for DCL (like Sexlab, Sexlab aroused, SkyYI, DD 5.1 etc) and then can be converted for AE DCL itself.

Edited by Elsidia
42 minutes ago, Maestro616 said:

but i havent downloaded it or some other mods that changes children 

You have some mods what don't like DCL or those may force think DCL, that you use child mods.

You have AE version what badly works with skse64, but scripts from here is used for test child mods in DCL

You run Skyrim SE without Skse64 what lead to the same problem.

Edited by Elsidia
9 hours ago, Marajade said:

I think I figured out the problem. I was playing between two computers, one with Skyrim SE and one that was the Anniversary Edition that I used the downgrade mod to bring back to Skyrim SE. I think the mod got messed up somewhere between those two, because when I reloaded to a save that had only ever been played on the normal Skyrim SE it seemed to work fine.

DCL won't need 'ported' to AE.

But DD will need to be 'ported' to AE. DD will not be ported until:

1. SKSE64 is out of early alpha testing (where it is right now) and is ready for mainstream. This may or may not be when the 'beta' version is released. We may need to wait for the full release before the skse team says it's ready for prime time.
  2. SexLab Framework and Racemenu are updated for AE
  3. After those two are done, THEN I will try learning to recompile the DLL, as I've meant to for a while now. If someone beats me to it, that works too, but I won't say it's supported until the other two per-requisites are met. Often, for an skse only update like this will be, you can just install the DLL as it's own mod and overwrite the SE install. Or just replace the DLL after installing the SE version.

To get SE for your new computer, either install AE and revert back with the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher

Or use this guide - Guide - How to rollback your Skyrim - Manifest not available fix

9 hours ago, Maestro616 said:

am i the only one who has the problem that cursed loot disabling itself or are there some others with this? the mod non essential children should cause this but i havent downloaded it or some other mods that changes children 

Check the troubleshooting post for known mod conflicts and issues. I believe that easy wheel menu would sometimes cause this.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-90-2021-03-09/page/100/?tab=comments#comment-3077954

34 minutes ago, Marajade said:

I'm not getting teleported anywhere for the 'They Stole My Stuff' quest. Isn't the game supposed to send me somewhere else and then come back?

Do you have a papyrus log of this?

I suspect you've got some script lag going on. When you have a scene/event happening, you can open the menu and/or open the console to let scripts catch up.

Has anyone using VR ever get this to work? The debug menu and turning on rape makes the mcm permanently freeze even after reloading the game. This part used to be fine in an older version. The one other problem is that it keeps freezing the game every minute or less. Here is part of the papyrus log for those freezes. It's a much longer list but it's just repeating the dcur_clocktickrefscript thing for a very long time.

Spoiler

[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM] VM is freezing...
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM] VM is frozen
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM] Dumping stack 17797:
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]     Type: Normal
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]     Return register: None
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]     Has stack callback: No
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]     Stack trace:
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]         [alias PlayerREF on quest dcur_clocktick (4F04F16F)].dcur_clocktickrefscript.OnItemRemoved() - (requested call)
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 0]: [Potion < (00064B2F)>]
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 1]: 5
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 2]: None
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 3]: [ObjectReference < (1502F140)>]
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM] Dumping stack 17805:
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]         [alias PlayerREF on quest dcur_clocktick (4F04F16F)].dcur_clocktickrefscript.OnItemAdded() - (requested call)
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 0]: [Armor < (4F0C0B1D)>]
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 1]: 1
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 3]: None
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM] Dumping stack 17815:
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]         [alias PlayerREF on quest dcur_clocktick (4F04F16F)].dcur_clocktickrefscript.OnObjectEquipped() - (requested call)
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 0]: [Armor < (4F0C0B1D)>]
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 1]: None
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM] Dumping stack 17839:
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]         [alias PlayerREF on quest dcur_clocktick (4F04F16F)].dcur_clocktickrefscript.OnItemAdded() - (requested call)
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 0]: [Armor < (4F0C2524)>]
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 1]: 1
[11/19/2021 - 10:14:16PM]             [param 3]: None

If anyone has figured out how to fix those problems please share.