Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

17 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Are you on AE?

Long equip times sounds like a symptom of when the DD DLL is not loading. If you are on AE (game version 1.6.xxx) then use the DD 5.2 beta 3 on the troubleshooting post, or revert your game with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

Netimmerse error also sounds like you're on AE. You will need the racemenu from patreon as well to fix the netimmerse error.

I will try this, I've heard you say the same thing for multiple things but just wanted to make sure, Yes I am on AE :)

Appreciate the patience lol

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

It is not what is causing the body to be invisible. For that you must build the bodyslides for DD. Read the troubleshooting post if you don't know how to bodyslide, and for information on other common issues.

For the error message:

If you're on AE (1.6.xxx), get the AE compatible version of racemenu from patreon. And make sure you're using the DD 5.2 beta 3 - this is the only DD version compatible with AE.

There is also a video for bodyslide on bodyslide's page. check that out too.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201

Thank you so much, all of those were problems. Where can I download the DD 5.3 beta 3?

14 minutes ago, anona mouse said:

Thank you so much, all of those were problems. Where can I download the DD 5.3 beta 3?

on the troubleshooting post i linked. expand the spoiler "Playing the DD Beta prior to official release". There is a link to download the converted beta.

image.png.8151ca6cf8983aeb46a00dec8b5a6e36.png

Action: Installed the dd beta 3, uninstalled the older DD, took the 3ba bodyslide and installed via vortex, ran bodyslide as exactly described in the post you sent, installed the newer racemenu.

Did NOT do: 

• Copy the \SKSE\Plugins\DeviousDevices.dll from DD 5.1 and save it to another location.
  • Open CAO and paste the path in. Extract BSA (delete source files, backup optional), process meshes, process textures, process animations should all be selected with necessary optimization at minimum. Click run and wait for CAO to finish.
  • Copy the DLL and CalienteTools folder into the install location and overwrite when prompted.

Fix: No more NetImmerse error, boots show up.

Problems: In the DCL MCM, I've set it up to always get max number of restraints. What ends up happening is again, long wait times. Sometimes the items come. But it is never "full body". It starts out with a body harness, and that's it. The second time an event occurs, it puts everything else on. SOMETIMES... like sometimes, I won't have a hand binding.

The one time I was able to get an arm binder, I also had mittens on, but the arms were not in the arm binder, hanging by the side.

I downloaded that DD beta 3, the expansion integration and assists from the normal links (if there is a weird place to get ones meant specifically for DD beta then that's probably it) otherwise I don't know what else I could be doing wrong. I've got the newest ZAZ 8.0 too. 

Edit: Downloaded the game and everything else starting yesterday. So everything is BRAND new.

Edited by larisagnia
4 minutes ago, larisagnia said:

Did NOT do:

That's fine, those are for if someone wants to try a new beta before i get a conversion up.

6 minutes ago, larisagnia said:

Problems: In the DCL MCM, I've set it up to always get max number of restraints. What ends up happening is again, long wait times. Sometimes the items come. But it is never "full body". It starts out with a body harness, and that's it. The second time an event occurs, it puts everything else on. SOMETIMES... like sometimes, I won't have a hand binding.

The one time I was able to get an arm binder, I also had mittens on, but the arms were not in the arm binder, hanging by the side.

Are you using the "tie me up" function? That has some problems that aren't fixed. Elsidia has some script fixes if you want to search for them, otherwise, I'm waiting for the new DCL to see if that bug has been fixed. I don't recommend using the debug functions to test with, both tie me up and free me have issues.

The same thing could be happening with the force full set option as well. It's a timing issue.

Having the console open while it's equipping things may help, but i don't think there's a way to fix it outside of rewriting the scripts.

I would prefer to not have loose scripts running around, as people download them still when they're no longer needed and end up breaking their game by installing them. If you want to search for and compile Elsidia's script fixes for yourself, that's fine.

6 hours ago, larisagnia said:

I've set it up to always get max number of restraints.

Also test can be do only when you are bigger than level 3. In DCL when you are low level - most events not works, also full set. Low level ignores some of MCM DCL settings.

It always use simple restraints equip and always are 2 - 4 restraints.

Not work other events as Rubber doll, Full set etc.

Info for frigid wash users with Sexlab aroused Redux mod:

Arousal contains two parts: 

1) Exposure - what is set to zero by drink Figid wash

2) Time arousal

Time arousal is made by Days since last orgasm and Time rate

If you after drink Frigid wash have big arousal, that means you have high Time arousal

How to lower it?

Spoiler formulas:

Spoiler

it's complicated.

You can have sex with orgasm, its set Days since last orgasm to zero, but increase Time rate at least by 5 (Maybe value depend on exposure rate)

Time rate decreases with time

Also after DCL triggered masturbate, time rate increases and Days since last orgasm is lowered to zero.

There is hard found balance to remove arousal.

As one can be wear long time a chastity belt - time rate goes down but days goes up.

When time rate drops below 1 - there time arousal have low weight on arousal even with big days without orgasm.

But while you wear a belt you Exposure goes up faster because you need use many frigid wash to contain it to zero.

Conclusion. If you have many sex acts in short period of time your arousal will be always near to 99 not important how many frigid wash you drink.

Why: after last sex days without orgasm is 0, but time rate 60 as example.

After 1 day without orgasm: time rate - about 55 (maybe more) days=1 - Arousal 55

After 2 days without orgasm: time rate - about 50 (maybe more) days-2 - Arousal 100.

Of course you can drop arousal by have new sex°or masturbate then arousal a few time will be 0, but time rate continue increase. I don't do experiments how few you need sex in time period not to increase time rate (with time it goes down more that increase with sex act. That will be ideal formula to decrease it: Have sex in right time will decrease time rate more that it increases.

Good luck to find out this!

Spoiler

ScreenShot114.jpg.77b4c2e1418c08c2219410e215fb1410.jpg

Tag: Hint=001

I cannot for the life of me figure out why rapes don't work. They trigger properly, notifs pop up, movement locked, NPCs approach, PC is stripped, and then..? Nothing. If I wait two or three minutes maybe one of the NPCs will strip. If I wait five minutes, everything is unlocked and normal. No scene. Tried reinstalling DCL, SexLab and Aroused, tried making sure there's no conflicts, tried messing with all the relevant settings... Can't figure it out and it's driving me mad. Anyone else have this issue or have any ideas for a solution? Because I've hit a brick wall lol. All my other sex related and sex-trigger mods work just fine.

1 hour ago, Thetas said:

I cannot for the life of me figure out why rapes don't work. They trigger properly, notifs pop up, movement locked, NPCs approach, PC is stripped, and then..? Nothing. If I wait two or three minutes maybe one of the NPCs will strip. If I wait five minutes, everything is unlocked and normal. No scene. Tried reinstalling DCL, SexLab and Aroused, tried making sure there's no conflicts, tried messing with all the relevant settings... Can't figure it out and it's driving me mad. Anyone else have this issue or have any ideas for a solution? Because I've hit a brick wall lol. All my other sex related and sex-trigger mods work just fine.

I play Skyrim SE and I have noticed that DCL is very slow to start sex scenes. Much slower than other mods such as Defeat, Devious Followers Continued, Sexlab Survival, Submissive Lola, or The Ancient Profession.

I have to be patient and wait for the DCL sex scene to start. It typically takes around 30 seconds to a minute for DCL to initiate a sex scene on my system.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

I play Skyrim SE and I have noticed that DCL is very slow to start sex scenes. Much slower than other mods such as Defeat, Devious Followers Continued, Sexlab Survival, Submissive Lola, or The Ancient Profession.

I have to be patient and wait for the DCL sex scene to start. It typically takes around 30 seconds to a minute for DCL to initiate a sex scene on my system.

Agreed. Noticed this too. Had it skip an entire thing once. But it works sometimes. 

5 hours ago, larisagnia said:

Agreed. Noticed this too. Had it skip an entire thing once. But it works sometimes. 

7 hours ago, Herowynne said:

8 hours ago, Thetas said:

They trigger properly, notifs pop up, movement locked, NPCs approach, PC is stripped,

This is Sexlab SE converted bug. They made extended scripts what's calls procedures from one script using functions from another extended scripts. DCL don't like it and freezes forever of this called function. Most freezes functions what is called from module Config (maybe because DD or DCL have the same name? - don't know) Example Config.GetStrip( ... ) , Config.UseMaleNudeSuit ... and etc.

Fix for this is easy and annoying.

When Sex scene start enter in console and see how lines run preparing for sex scene. When in left corner you see Sex scenes name, exit from console and scene starts. it's most do faster and also you see how preparation is gone. If in middle sex scene (change position, new raper appears) freezes again, do the same thing - enter in console.

The same for cursed loot trigger: DCL calls sexslab strip function and this function freezes too. When starting bleed out animation just enter in console for few sec. and exit - player immediately exit from bleed out and start strip. The same for follower if freezes enter in console for 5 sec and exit again. This part i fix for me by remove sexlab strip function and add back Kimy made own strip function what was left there remarked. After that no more freeze in trap triggers. Sex scenes still freeze because Sexlab calls strip function by own wish.

larisagnia as for you it's sound you maybe not run fnis because no animations, or you haven't install proper animations for scene or you wear some devices what's block sex scenes, or actors is illegal as rapist. Also maybe there is just timeout by initializing scene what i describe upper. Just try console fix and see if scene start.  maybe you need manually initialize Sexlab through Sexlab MCM menu if it's not initialized - no sex scenes - see screenshot:

Spoiler

ScreenShot115.jpg.b9542ba3dd37957506949e79bab589ca.jpg

Tag: Hint=003

Edited by Elsidia
13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This is Sexlab SE converted bug. They made extended scripts what's calls procedures from one script using functions from another extended scripts. DCL don't like it and freezes forever of this called function. Most freezes functions what is called from module Config (maybe because DD or DCL have the same name? - don't know) Example Config.GetStrip( ... ) , Config.UseMaleNudeSuit ... and etc.

Fix for this is easy and annoying.

When Sex scene start enter in console and see how lines run preparing for sex scene. When in left corner you see Sex scenes name, exit from console and scene starts. it's most do faster and also you see how preparation is gone. If in middle sex scene (change position, new raper appears) freezes again, do the same thing - enter in console.

The same for cursed loot trigger: DCL calls sexslab strip function and this function freezes too. When starting bleed out animation just enter in console for few sec. and exit - player immediately exit from bleed out and start strip. The same for follower if freezes enter in console for 5 sec and exit again. This part i fix for me by remove sexlab strip function and add back Kimy made own strip function what was left there remarked. After that no more freeze in trap triggers. Sex scenes still freeze because Sexlab calls strip function by own wish.

larisagnia as for you it's sound you maybe not run fnis because no animations, or you haven't install proper animations for scene or you wear some devices what's block sex scenes, or actors is illegal as rapist. Also maybe there is just timeout by initializing scene what i describe upper. Just try console fix and see if scene start.  maybe you need manually initialize Sexlab through Sexlab MCM menu if it's not initialized - no sex scenes - see screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot115.jpg.b9542ba3dd37957506949e79bab589ca.jpg

Tag: Hint=003

Well I'll be damned, this worked! Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Aurora2580 said:

What to do if the MCM menu does not appear

Try to send to console:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

When in game, just in game, not in some menus, crafting, etc. Then wait for some time and it should show you message about some number of mods found in top left of screen. After message go to mcm and check for mcm's.

Probably my last question... in body slide, there was a ton of assets for bondage geared theme including shibari and ropes. Yet I never seem to get them as an event. How could I put those items into play? Or play specific animations too?

Edit: also, when the characters mouth opens, there's a void lol. Already installed the gag fix linked in prior posts.

Edited by larisagnia
12 hours ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

Try to send to console:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

When in game, just in game, not in some menus, crafting, etc. Then wait for some time and it should show you message about some number of mods found in top left of screen. After message go to mcm and check for mcm's.

Thank you, but the MCM menu of Deviously Cursed Loot still can't come out.

31 minutes ago, Aurora2580 said:

MCM menu of Deviously Cursed Loot still can't come out.

If this not come out when you start new game official solution:

1) Start new game with alternate start

2) Wait about 5 min while initialize all your mods in LAL cell and nothing do.

3) IF DCL MCM not, then exit to main menu (not to windows)

4) Start new game again with LAL

5) DCL MCM shows up.

If not - you have too many MCM mods what can't show up all.

You have some mod conflict.

Tag: Hint=005

Good morning,

I noticed that teh following issues have been brought up in different contexts in this thread for a couple of times. However, either they didn't suit my specific problem or I was just unable to find the solutions again since this topic has become quite vast already.

Anyway, here is what I was or currently am facing right now. Most is related to automatic equip/unequip and XDFF:

Good news first: I was able to fix the non-appearance of a number of devices due to the help in this thread (or the DD thread?) when I found out that this was mostly related to broken scripts. Adding these via console solved the problem. I guess it was due to a prior installation of Devious Lore which I deleted by now (shame because I liked the approach but it seems to mess too much with DCL and a couple of other DD-related mods)

Now bad news:

- DCL (or DD?) likes to put duplicates/multiple devices of the same kind on the player. These are all good for selling, so earning a fortune in the Whip-And-Chain-Inn is quite easy if you sell 3 or 4 chastity belts because the trap thought "double tap is not enough" :D. But first it's annoying causing additional weight and second, I don't think it's good for "script hygene". I found this topic to be approached somewhere here but I am not able to find it anymore and I don't recall if there was a solution for this.

- Rape seemed to be broken in an old game as wearing a belt and having a plugged mouth caused the assailant to approach you with the obligate message you cannot be raped because of "fun parts protection". So far, so good... only that the problem was, that after this notification the script seemed to be stuck. Assailants where not removed, followers not reset and the PC was not able to move in any direction. Fixing Followers helped once, however, from now on you would be followed by a bunch rapists. This could only be solved by fast travelling. At a second attempt, followers were set free but you were still unable to move. So in the end, whenever a rape event occured and the PC was plugged, the option was simply to reload an old save because there was no way anymore to get out of being stuck. Since I experimented a lot with this old PC, I finally kicked this playthrough (level 32 ?) and started a new game recently, since I think the constant trying of mods and the following savecleaning messed up more and more.

Here I am still assessing if the same behaviour occurs. I will give feedback. I also remember rape to be deactivated in DCL 8.5 as long as one of the dominations quests was running. Correct me if I am wrong but in this old save, rape triggered as well in XDFF and I thin it shouldn't.

-XDFF itself seems to be broken. It worked more or less flawlessly in DCL 8.5 but in 9.0, there seem to be some major bugs. Whenever master/mistress equips XDFF related gear, I can remove it simply by clicking unlock without possessing an actual key. Also, autoequip (e.g. bound in safe places) doesn't seem to work because either you get tied up but after leaving a safe area, not getting untied. Or the device pops up in your inventory but is not equipped. I am afraid to mess with the RefIDs on that part because these devices are all quest-related items, and I'm not sure which RefID to take since there are a couple of devices that serve different purposes and thus exist double (timed release vs. see how to struggle out of that by yourself). Furthermore, for assignments like being bound in safe places and random restraint adding/removal, XDFF seems to mess itself up as it is trying to constantly add or remove devices (visible as notifications) which are either blocked by already present ones or are put into the inventory but never appear (apparently another broken script)

My setup currently consists of a STEPped Skyrim with only a few script-relevant mods like RND or Frostfall which are not associated with SL, ZAZ or DD. The latter are also installed (SL 1.63, SLA, SLAL, ZAZ 8.0, DD5.1, DCL.9.0, SUM, UIExt. DDe), all to their latest non-AE versions.

Finally, I also wanted to make to suggestions which might ease up the maintenance work of the creators.

@zarantha I appreciate your little troubleshooting guide a lot. How about creating something like a GDrive doc where you can gather all kinds of information and feedback contributed by users, filling it with possible solutions (if available) and linking it on the first page? Like a WIP. Using the internal topic search already helps but the threads have become so big that it is impossible to see all results if LL also just shows you a max of 75. I guess you will tell me it is impossibel to do that because mod configurations tend to be extremely different. But for some known bugs this might help

To all the creators (or the one responsible for devices descriptions): It would be very helpful if descriptions of some of the more punishing devices are going to be revised. F.e. the Slave Chastity Belt tells you stuff about only 5 people to posess the key. So, the average player will now walk around and look desperately for these NPCs only to end up empty handed after a long time as this seems to be a remnant of a planned side quest which was never put into practice. As it is clear now that these 5 people do not exist and instead a number of 5 body restraint keys (all at once) will open the belt, this should be pointed out. This also goes for some other devices.

2 hours ago, Gopostal said:

- DCL (or DD?) likes to put duplicates/multiple devices of the same kind on the player.

This is due to an issue with adding full sets. It's not something I've seen often because I never force full sets. That said, it's something Elsidia has extensively debugged and will require a script fix. It has been reported to kimy, and will hopefully be in the next version of DD/DCL. For now, while we wait for that, I've added part of the fix to detect bugged devices into the DD 5.2 beta 3. I don't think it will prevent duplicates, but it should help make sure you don't get two of the same device equipped at the same time. DD 5.1 -> 5.2 should not need a new game.

- Rape seemed to be broken in an old game

What do you mean by old game? Does it work on a new game?

Skyrim notoriously gets more unstable the longer you play, and you're more likely to have a broken save. Especially if you've been adding and removing mods throughout that save's life time.

I haven't used the doms in quite some time (not enough time and too many restarts testing other things) so I can't say for sure. But I don't recall ever hearing that the dom quest disabled rape while it was running.

-XDFF itself seems to be broken.

Items unlocking is usually due to an incompatible mod like No enchantment restrictions or due to scripts broken due to old patches or mods like Devious Lore.

For the rest of it, have you tried asking to be untied when leaving the safe area?

The duplicate items that it's trying to equip are likely a symptom of your first issue. the DD beta may help some, but will probably not resolve completely.

If you still have issues with XDFF on a new game, it may be worth searching on the LE thread. Conversion hasn't touched the scripts for xdff, so any issue you have is likely to have been seen in LE as well. If you collect a papyrus log when you encounter an issue, that will help.

@zarantha I appreciate your little troubleshooting guide a lot. How about creating something like a GDrive doc where you can gather all kinds of information and feedback contributed by users, filling it with possible solutions (if available) and linking it on the first page?

I don't have access to the first page, and kimy has linked the troubleshooting post on the second post of this thread. I may do the doc and link it in my troubleshooting post, but that would be the extent of the change I can control. Of course, doing a doc would mean rather than attaching a lot of things, i'll need to do something else with them instead. There's currently 12.

Edit: I did just find this info on XDFF, which seems to cooberate that bondage isn't getting removed. So there may be nothing more to be done other than struggle out of it or otherwise remove it yourself and wait for a fix in the next release. See the spoiler for more info.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-le-90-2021-03-09/page/1013/#comment-3279768

Edited by zarantha
3 hours ago, Gopostal said:

XDFF itself seems to be broken.

By simply press unlock was work in DCL 8.5. Also in DCL 8.5 was broken timed restraints, what is fixed into DCL 9.0 But not to simply unlock punish restraints you need fix all xdFF devices by adding timing properties. I do it for my DCL patch - make device rules (not slavery rules) more realistic and fix all missed timers.

Or the device pops up in your inventory but is not equipped. - probably this is because you have bugged mach rendered device into inventory. Zarantha add temporally fix in DD 5.2 beta 3 for that.

In DCL 8.5 was bug then rape isn't allowed when run xDFF (when Leon's quest end - some of quest variables not set properly)  In DCL 9.0 this is fixed and when you run XDFF - all cursed traps work and rape too.  Technically all DCL events work. As additional punishment for PC slave.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

This is due to an issue with adding full sets. It's not something I've seen often because I never force full sets. That said, it's something Elsidia has extensively debugged and will require a script fix. It has been reported to kimy, and will hopefully be in the next version of DD/DCL. For now, while we wait for that, I've added part of the fix to detect bugged devices into the DD 5.2 beta 3. I don't think it will prevent duplicates, but it should help make sure you don't get two of the same device equipped at the same time. DD 5.1 -> 5.2 should not need a new game.

What do you mean by old game? Does it work on a new game?

Skyrim notoriously gets more unstable the longer you play, and you're more likely to have a broken save. Especially if you've been adding and removing mods throughout that save's life time.

I haven't used the doms in quite some time (not enough time and too many restarts testing other things) so I can't say for sure. But I don't recall ever hearing that the dom quest disabled rape while it was running.

Items unlocking is usually due to an incompatible mod like No enchantment restrictions or due to scripts broken due to old patches or mods like Devious Lore.

For the rest of it, have you tried asking to be untied when leaving the safe area?

The duplicate items that it's trying to equip are likely a symptom of your first issue. the DD beta may help some, but will probably not resolve completely.

If you still have issues with XDFF on a new game, it may be worth searching on the LE thread. Conversion hasn't touched the scripts for xdff, so any issue you have is likely to have been seen in LE as well. If you collect a papyrus log when you encounter an issue, that will help.

I don't have access to the first page, and kimy has linked the troubleshooting post on the second post of this thread. I may do the doc and link it in my troubleshooting post, but that would be the extent of the change I can control. Of course, doing a doc would mean rather than attaching a lot of things, i'll need to do something else with them instead. There's currently 12.

Edit: I did just find this info on XDFF, which seems to cooberate that bondage isn't getting removed. So there may be nothing more to be done other than struggle out of it or otherwise remove it yourself and wait for a fix in the next release. See the spoiler for more info.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-le-90-2021-03-09/page/1013/#comment-3279768

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

For what you said:

No. 1: I also noticed this to happen with the notification "You are now locked in a full set etc." Strangely, I never ticked full sets, however, the system seems to think that, and these are also the situations when devices start to pile up.

No. 2: I know that. It's already noticable in an unmodded game (the dreaded Nightingale quest) and I also know that Papyrus is a vehicle as unsafe as a 737 Max with unrevised avionics if you know what I mean. It started after such mods like SLS, DF, Prison Overhaul, SD+, SS+ etc. Rape was activated back then and I guess that one of the other mods was interfering there or vice versa. My character was originally meant to be an experimental character. Then I started to like it and played further through, switching mods here and there (because most of them became either really invasive, destroyed immersion or caused trouble with other ones) and using the script cleaner a lot of course. It's nearly 100% sure that - even if the mod and its entries were completely removed - some unfinished scripts and losse ends tend to remain. So it was clear for me that after a certain time using my artisitic freedom, the day would come sooner or later where everything goes south. In short: I knew the risk, I took it, I bear the consequences :D

On a new game, I still couldn't trigger it because it looks like Rape really seems to be blocked out by XDFF when doing the domination quest. So far I played for 3 hours and nothing occured.

No 3: I didn't use any kind of mod you mentioned. I used Devious Escape Overhaul for a short time (2 weeks ago) but never on XDFF. In fact, I didn't touch the two dommes in the bannered mare since DD has been updated to 5.0 (that was in March 21). My last playthrough concerning XDFF was with DD 4.3 and DCL 8.5. The problem is that XDFF acts totally weird. Right now I am running around with e.g. 5 pieces of heavy shackles that are in my inventory and also show up as world models when dropped. But would they attach? Of course no. And the DF is also constantly adding them because they don't lock up. Also the dialog options you name here (and I recall from 8.5 they were there) don't pop up. The only options I can see permanently are giving your gold, offering sex or (if engaged) asking for rest. Nothing more.

What's also awkward: XDFF repeatedly punishes you for touching yourself. In an unbelted situation, totally fine because it's a nono and you should keep your greedy fingers to yourself. But it also does that when you are already belted and even when you are stuck in the armbinder or yoke. This also didn't happen before. But I will check on the LE, good idea.

No 4: unequipping punishing devices given by your DF when you did your time would be a nice thing (such as in Submissive Lola where it works flawlessly). But it's not a must-have.