What's your current mood?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm doing pretty well personally thanks to the US Supreme Court ruling yesterday, it really warms my heart, so much so in fact that I actually decided to make an account here right then just so that it'd say I joined on the day of the ruling.

Although in some other ways not too well, I'm behind on a lot of things I should be doing right now, and by week before that wasn't too good.

Guest endgameaddiction

My mood is currently chill and I'm very drousy as I usually goto sleep around 11a.m. and wake up at night. But since there's an important soccer game on today at 3pm PST I cannot go to sleep until I watch it. But knowing me I'm going to fall asleep while watching it...

Pissed. Some hag(raven) in a very bitchy fashion "asked" me to restrain my dog while she walks by. Lady, it's a year old retriever, not a godamn bulldog.

A pity I didn't have the brainpower to tell her she's ten times more aggressive than that dog will ever be. Would have been a nice "fuck you too".

Angry and scared at the same time. I tried to kill a spider that was in my room but instead of smashing it with a book I decided that broomstick would be a better idea. It fell on the floor and is somewhere under my bed right now. I can't just move my bed because it is big and it would probably wake up my neighbours. I have to wait till morning. Afraid to sleep on my own bed. There are no big or aggresive spiders where I live, but arachnofobia can be a real pain in the A.

Never use a broomstick to kill a small and fast spider. Use a flamethrower instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little pissed. I like videos from Your Favorite Martian on youtube, but 5 videos have been deleted due to the easily offended whiney ass little bitches who just need to ruin funny cartoon videos that so many more enjoy. Fucking prudes :@