What's your current mood?

So bored I really want to make mods, but too tired to even think about reinstalling a game to start modding it... Also I don't really feel in the mood to talk to people(apart form on the internet where I can make statements and not have to actually bother to follow the conversation from there). 

• 1 month later...

I'm super sad, Oona was just eliminated on Masterchef Jr. She was my favorite, the main reason I watched it, she's so cute I had to chomp down on my knuckle and squeal literally every time I saw her, my finger was raw and sore after every episode...I won't miss that part at least.

• 1 month later...

psychotically happy.

tried to save a spider, instead i crushed it about 20 times trying to scoop him out this corner, then i thought fuck it, and painted his blood on my walls, i wrote

"Rip in pep"   not enough blood left so i didnt get the extra "peroni" in there.