What's your current mood?

As usual on Monday morning, I lazily prepared myself going for a work. As it happen, I noticed a considerable decrease of traffics on the main road that usually congested where I improved my swearing techniques and vocabularies significantly in several languages. It take 2 toll plazas for me to realise that today is a public holiday in here. After I returned home, I was greeted by my neighbour who is still in his pajama while me in a formal attire just smiled away like a retard.

I need someone to shot me dead because I feel so embarrassed right now! Please bury me! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

Bland or dull, to be fair. I'm staring at the monitor for about an hour and wondering what to do, all the while I'm like possesed to google whatever my mind randomly pops up as an idea before I realize what the hell am I doing, then back to the main page and start all over again.

Heh.. tuesday. *shakes head*

Happy I get to spend time with someone who kinda shares my situation. ^

And bit bored but now I have wifi (and hope it will last more than 20 minutes today) can change this. Yay for internet and wifis at job place who don't randomly it.

*takes a seat and calmly...* Today, I woke up a bit late than usual. A little happy, in that I managed to cut down on my sleeping hours but pissed off because I missed class today. Went out to have breakfast, it was nice. Then came back to play Fallout: NV and miss another class. Pissed off, because of my teachers. Pissed off, because of my poor attandence record. Pissed off, at myself.

PISSED OFF BECAUSE ROTTEN BRAINS IN ROTTEN HEADS ARE STILL IN STINKIN' CHARGE! PISSED OFF BECAUSE INTERNET CRASHED BEFORE POSTING THIS SHIT! *calms down and lights a cigarette* So yeah... Pissed!

Guest Ragna_Rok

pissed that i get even more pissed everytime i try to quit smoking, which pisses me off even more when i surrender to that stupid nicotine... again. *sigh*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...