What's your current mood?

Guest toymachine

Very pleasant as it's raining outside. I guess a lot of people would consider rainy days to be ugly, but rain is a rarity where I live and it's always a soothing comfort to smell it and hear the rain drop and more so the thunder.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ...failure

Going through one of those weird moments where I actually feel like talking to someone 

Hm, maybe I know that feeling, or not...

^_^     :unsure:             <_<              :mellow:

• 1 month later...

Pfff, in my "best" times I drank Boilermaker worth half a bottle of Bourbon and *calculates* 4,5 liters (a gallon, I think?) of beer just to get sleepy enough to go to bed :wacko:

What's Boilermaker?

Pfff, in my "best" times I drank Boilermaker worth half a bottle of Bourbon and *calculates* 4,5 liters (a gallon, I think?) of beer just to get sleepy enough to go to bed :wacko:

What's Boilermaker?

It is a full shot glass of Bourbon or Whiskey dropped into a beer.

I prefer to use Bourbon for mixed drinks, Whiskey (Single-Malt) is something I drink without anything (no, not even ice)

What's Boilermaker?

It is a full shot glass of Bourbon or Whiskey dropped into a beer.

I prefer to use Bourbon for mixed drinks, Whiskey (Single-Malt) is something I drink without anything (no, not even ice)

Sounds nice, i wish I could still drink lol

I always prefer whiskey neat as well. Adding stuff takes away from the whiskey sometimes

Sounds nice, i wish I could still drink lol

I always prefer whiskey neat as well. Adding stuff takes away from the whiskey sometimes

Yeah, I always say "If you have to add something to a whiskey to make it enjoyable, you are not drinking a good one."

I prefer Balvenies and Glenfiddich (but only from Special Reserve upwards :lol: )