Jump to content

Untimely Explosions


WANOBI12

2,828 views

Howdy folks! Nother entry!

Happy weekend!

 

 

https://imgbox.com/g/m5x9B2x3VC

 

Spoiler

j6WUbhZp_o.jpg

0DAOkjFz_o.jpg

aB1uXfNF_o.jpg

mQi6ayez_o.jpg

ltAxQEdA_o.jpg

Fd3IPD4s_o.jpg

cJTey32m_o.jpg

abOn9j2C_o.jpg

9uTm4aDG_o.jpg

voHpykrb_o.jpg

o0j9Wi5Y_o.jpg

i6Yi7rT3_o.jpg

BH1w6bcM_o.jpg

mKPUyVum_o.jpg

Yl4jACFm_o.jpg

IYsynvgq_o.jpg
 

 

 

Spoiler

uQZzZeD8_o.jpg

aJfzlsD3_o.jpg

oqbZBXX0_o.gif

PoJTaacx_o.jpg

rm2zQhvi_o.gif

F1FLadcf_o.jpg

SNMiIRA6_o.jpg

Gri0TuRr_o.jpg

cwJEGU5B_o.jpg

575u3yY1_o.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

GYcezUo7_o.jpg

b6EJgwa6_o.jpg

EHCsSInZ_o.jpg

KXwqlhgx_o.jpg

nqoymtLJ_o.jpg

HFB5nhxd_o.jpg

bCJc6xKo_o.jpg

GLmWjNnx_o.jpg

f0ikJI5r_o.jpg

Y3boolZ8_o.jpg

KFrurv9o_o.jpg

rGwvnXmH_o.jpg

SdjjbEmF_o.jpg

8Vmmmni8_o.jpg

vynhflV1_o.jpg

byxCB01v_o.jpg

NKmIZjp8_o.jpg

N0aeVyRt_o.jpg

jgf8Avkp_o.jpg

jdD4TIxO_o.jpg

BtgLobMc_o.jpg

EWBOkwUX_o.jpg

47rKJHP4_o.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

CQQMuY5P_o.jpg

QeZOve9z_o.jpg

ki2gHs2W_o.jpg

4lKkZs4y_o.gif

EGKIQPxx_o.gif

0go41VN0_o.gif

kmjV0NAK_o.gif

D0T6Ll5M_o.gif

z1HPTgS2_o.jpg

OH4htMDU_o.jpg

de7lGWRU_o.jpg

vJgBBL7i_o.jpg

aUQVgcjK_o.gif

YAZPsCeX_o.jpg

xOsqaYPz_o.jpg

WnNYW3z2_o.jpg

xVHxac7e_o.jpg

PeWD1Xz3_o.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

62KVtihT_o.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

8ABnWrw6_o.jpg

QiarAdIU_o.jpg

LHHrgZHw_o.jpg

jU1xroqp_o.jpg
 

 

Spoiler

A4cEYacL_o.gif

vgLdITaf_o.jpg

6nXmbtk6_o.jpg

eOqglIyU_o.jpg

 

22 Comments


Recommended Comments

Unholy Molag's cookies, that was amazing! The gifs, the dialogues, the 'ten minutes later' part - all were hilariously perfect. And that explosion scene (not Red's, though his was very good too) - what a cliffhanger!

 

Special mention should be given to Serana's usefulness comment. It had me giggling way longer than I'm willing to admit. ?

 

P.S. Are we witnessing a birth of a bickering duo? If so, then I'm all for it. ?

 

 

Link to comment

Nice Effects!  Especially with the Comet/Meteorite... Man Thing!  Shame about Red though.  Someone needs to get him some coffee! 

Link to comment

Goddamn that good! the sex scene is so well-made and set good! 
And there a meteorite, it was like - WOW! And..well, as you can see, words are let me down. But thisone is really outstanding chapter ^_^

Link to comment

Thank you an amazing story again with a fantastic buildup i would not mind to get a blowjob but not to go to sleep after with this beautiful girl in front of me ?

Link to comment

Wow that's some next level photoshopping, both with the stripping that looks fantastic, but also with the cum effects.

Just amazing work!

I like this one in particular:

 

 


SNMiIRA6_o.jpg

 

 

I'm still not sure about the often scene changes, between the sex and the story part but you already discussed that on your last entry. 

Link to comment

Woah, this is some top notch stuff WANOBI. I feel like I'm being put to shame here seeing how well your framing comes across, haha!

The editing too, is damn neat. Was it post-processing or mesh editing for the stages of the top and that necklace? :O

Link to comment

Most excellent. Everything is spotless. You rock wanobi.

Link to comment
21 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

>I can only repeat myself about your entries: outstanding :)

Thanks, glad you enjoy =)

20 hours ago, Devianna said:

Unholy Molag's cookies, that was amazing! The gifs, the dialogues, the 'ten minutes later' part - all were hilariously perfect. And that explosion scene (not Red's, though his was very good too) - what a cliffhanger!

Thanks for the kind words =)

20 hours ago, Devianna said:

Special mention should be given to Serana's usefulness comment.

There are few followers in any game that I hate as much as that bitch =)

20 hours ago, Devianna said:

P.S. Are we witnessing a birth of a bickering duo? If so, then I'm all for it. ?

Not sure what I'm gonna do with them yet, but I'm looking forward to writing the "apology" scene =)

20 hours ago, djregs said:

Nice Effects!  Especially with the Comet/Meteorite... Man Thing!  Shame about Red though.  Someone needs to get him some coffee!

Thanks, And about Red, I'd consider that, "A good death"

 

 

Link to comment
18 hours ago, Crw said:

Goddamn that good! the sex scene is so well-made and set good! 
And there a meteorite, it was like - WOW! And..well, as you can see, words are let me down. But thisone is really outstanding chapter ^_^

Thanks CRW, sure is nice to hear from a fellow "effects whore" =)

 

17 hours ago, Agent Tex said:

Holly crap! 

This is so good, can not wait for more

Thanks Tex =)

16 hours ago, ther1pper said:

Oh wow, can't wait to see what this "child is like" also Red disappointing the poor girl.

Next chapter should be very enlightening in reference to the "Child"

Maybe "the poor girl" likes the ones who play hard to get =)

14 hours ago, wilson99 said:

Thank you an amazing story again with a fantastic buildup i would not mind to get a blowjob but not to go to sleep after with this beautiful girl in front of me ?

Thanks Wilson! yeah, he should'a at least cuddled!

7 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Wow that's some next level photoshopping, both with the stripping that looks fantastic, but also with the cum effects.

Thanks, Gods forgive me I do enjoy it =)

7 hours ago, Alter Native said:

I'm still not sure about the often scene changes, between the sex and the story part but you already discussed that on your last entry.

Yeah, I really had hoped to do the full sex scene in the last episode, but it just got away from me =)

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Desvati said:

Woah, this is some top notch stuff WANOBI.

Thanks!!

6 hours ago, Desvati said:

The editing too, is damn neat. Was it post-processing or mesh editing for the stages of the top and that necklace?

Unfortunately, I have no modding skills, so all my effects are done after the fact with photoshop =)

 

5 hours ago, Jayomms said:

:classic_laugh:Nice! Excellent work! :wink::thumbsup: 

Thanks Jay =)

 

5 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Most excellent. Everything is spotless. You rock wanobi.

Thanks EP,

Happy 1st Fathers Day =)

Link to comment
8 hours ago, WANOBI12 said:

"effects whore"

Hah! "When it is easier to draw than to do" :D 

Link to comment

Great chapter, once again proving your mastery in the technical domain. Also noticed you put more care than usual into the expression and eye contact of Cleo during the sex scene, making it even more enticing than your already excellent usual stuff. Also liked the dialogues between the two pairs, the comet landing effect, and the lore connection with all of those. Special mention to the humorous twist of our hero running out of fuel, for once we've got a shlong behaving realistically featured. ^^ Awaiting for more, master Wanobi ! :smiley::thumbsup:

 

Malicia : « Ms Cleo, The Bee and the barb, RIFTEN.... *folding noise*

 

                 That's it ! Gonna send her a letter to ask her about expert techniques, yes. :classic_lightbulb:

 

 PS : Acacia reacted very right. Mr Stilton should've kissed her. :kiss: »

Link to comment

Woah! Awesome job, Wanobi! That final scene with Cleo and Red was hilarious. And that ending! I was not expecting so much plot progression in this one; really fantastic! :D 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Tirloque said:

running out of fuel, for once we've got a shlong behaving realistically featured. ^^

Waaait a second... So "Untimely Explosions" wasn't about the comet...

Spoiler

So it's Red's little one Untimely Explosion :D huh

 

Link to comment
On 6/17/2019 at 3:11 AM, WANOBI12 said:

Thanks EP,

Happy 1st Fathers Day ?

- Thanks wanobi. That's very thoughtful of you. :)

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Great chapter, once again proving your mastery in the technical domain. Also noticed you put more care than usual into the expression and eye contact of Cleo during the sex scene, making it even more enticing than your already excellent usual stuff. Also liked the dialogues between the two pairs, the comet landing effect, and the lore connection with all of those. Special mention to the humorous twist of our hero running out of fuel, for once we've got a shlong behaving realistically featured. ^^ Awaiting for more, master Wanobi ! :smiley::thumbsup:

 

Malicia : « Ms Cleo, The Bee and the barb, RIFTEN.... *folding noise*

 

                 That's it ! Gonna send her a letter to ask her about expert techniques, yes. :classic_lightbulb:

 

 PS : Acacia reacted very right. Mr Stilton should've kissed her. :kiss: »

Thanks Tir, as usual, your comments made my day ?

 

12 hours ago, Collygon said:

Woah! Awesome job, Wanobi! That final scene with Cleo and Red was hilarious. And that ending! I was not expecting so much plot progression in this one; really fantastic! :D 

Thanks Colly, Bout time I quit (dickin)" around and get to some meat and potatoes! ?

 

11 hours ago, Crw said:

Waaait a second... So "Untimely Explosions" wasn't about the comet...

  Reveal hidden contents

So it's Red's little one Untimely Explosion :D huh

 

Why can't it be both ?

Link to comment

Red be like

 

Premature_55b362_116669.jpg.84148a88d3795eb6b8c4b62927321ba6.jpg

 

Also... falling to earth like a comet, surrounded by a golden glow, immediately kneels down upon landing... It's pretty clear who our new mystery man is...

 

Spoiler

That's right, Nuclear Man from Superman 4: The Quest for Peace

 

 

 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Premature_55b362_116669.jpg.84148a88d3795eb6b8c4b62927321ba6.jpg

That's hilarious!

9 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Also... falling to earth like a comet, surrounded by a golden glow, immediately kneels down upon landing... It's pretty clear who our new mystery man is...

I had almost forgot aboot that horrible movie! Oh well, still better n' Superman vs. Batman ?

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...