Jump to content

Side story. Abigail.


Crw

1,280 views

Greetings, dear traveler?
I am glad to present you another story about the character with whom you are already familiar. And someone might even like her.
And yes, I remember that there is also the story about Rosa and the company. -_-
:D
But while the nun-girls are resting, the members of the Inquisition will take their place for a while.

So with that, I wish you all a pleasant viewing and a wonderful week.
And may the force serve you well ?

 

Spoiler

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Spoiler

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Spoiler

15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg

Spoiler

22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg


Your feedback, comments and ideas are always welcome.
And thank you for your time ^_^

21 Comments


Recommended Comments

Oh, yes! More Abigail! I really like her! (though I am normally not a fan of the Inquisition, your portrayal of them is just so fun to read/watch that I sometimes keep rereading the episodes ?).  And without spoiling too much, I can tell that Lady Eira would really approve of Abigail's methods. ? I almost feel sorry for that inquisition rookie. ?

Really good work and a very entertaining side story.

 

P.S.  What happened to the "hmm" guy? He was such an interesting character.

 

Link to comment

Very good work. If I was a man with such bitchy boss, I also wouldn't know what to do :D  ;)

Very good work. Love it.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Jayomms said:

:classic_laugh::wink::thumbsup:

^_^ :D;)
 

12 hours ago, Devianna said:

Oh, yes! More Abigail! I really like her! (though I am normally not a fan of the Inquisition, your portrayal of them is just so fun to read/watch that I sometimes keep rereading the episodes ?).  And without spoiling too much, I can tell that Lady Eira would really approve of Abigail's methods. ? I almost feel sorry for that inquisition rookie. ?

Really good work and a very entertaining side story.

Oh, thank you Devianna! Glad you like it and her  ^_^ 
Well, seems Im not the only one who loves "full spoiler ahead" in a comments :D

12 hours ago, Devianna said:

P.S.  What happened to the "hmm" guy? He was such an interesting character.

I think he can answer for himself, right buddy?
Hmm-guy: "Hms! Hm hmine, hm-hms hm hmm-hm ^_^"
 

6 hours ago, Alter Native said:

So you only have to talk dirty about your boss in order to have sex with her :O ? Good to know I guess. :thumbsup:

Only if she is impulsive and a little bit crazy, with a hint of sexual dissatisfaction ^_^Eh, apparently I missed here a bit. Just wanted to show a bit more of her unbalanced personality. 

 

1 hour ago, wilson99 said:

wow yes you can tell any story i love it super bitch or what ??

Thank you, Wilson99 ^_^ Glad you like it ^_^
 

1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

Very good work. If I was a man with such bitchy boss, I also wouldn't know what to do :D  ;)

Very good work. Love it.

Thank you EvaLovesEP ^_^ I think this situation will stump many people. Glad you like it ^_^
Btw, we've got here everything that the ElfPrince loves: Red-head, crazy and most likely, deep down witch. :D 

Link to comment

Ooh, nice. I like a lady who takes what she wants. I think your inquisition stories are my favorites.

 

14 hours ago, Devianna said:

 

P.S.  What happened to the "hmm" guy? He was such an interesting character.

 

 

He had to go back to his other job as lead singer for the Crash Test Dummies

 

Spoiler

 

 

Link to comment

I like this redhead. :) She is tough and she knows what she wants. beside that she is beautiful.

Good work. Compliments.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Deso561PL said:

???

^_^ :);)
 

55 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Ooh, nice. I like a lady who takes what she wants. I think your inquisition stories are my favorites.

 

 

He had to go back to his other job as lead singer for the Crash Test Dummies

 

  Hide contents

 

 

Oh, thank you ^_^ Gladyou like it ^_^ 
Oh, it turns out even I did not know the whole truth :scream:
 

41 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

I like this redhead. :) She is tough and she knows what she wants. beside that she is beautiful.

Good work. Compliments.

Thank you ElfPrince ^_^ Glad you like it ^_^
Synatica: "Hey-hey-hey, wait a second, and what about me?! 
:D 

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Crw said:

Thank you ElfPrince ^_^ Glad you like it ^_^
Synatica: "Hey-hey-hey, wait a second, and what about me?! 
:D 

> In his and my name: Synetica will always be no 1 for us among all your characters. :)

Link to comment
14 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> In his and my name: Synetica will always be no 1 for us among all your characters. :)

Yay ^_^ 

7 hours ago, WANOBI12 said:

Fabulous!

That Voodoo, that you do, Sooooo well ?

Thank you, Wanobi, Glda you like it^_^ Words that you choose to express your emotions always amaze me in a good way :D I hope I understand them correctly ^_^

Link to comment
On 5/27/2019 at 12:02 PM, Crw said:


Oh, it turns out even I did not know the whole truth :scream:

I have all the inside info ?

Link to comment

Well, not gonna lie the scenario part felt quite frail with this one... ^^ Yet, in some way we get character development, and breaking the codes can be interesting from time to time, which you did with that somewhat dominant-crazy Abigail scene here. And you used the opportunity to refine your photoshop skills by adding some fluids (wanobi-style ?) at some moments, am I right ? :classic_biggrin:Anyway, an enjoyable scene for a crazier than expected character. :classic_tongue:

 

Malicia : « I've never heard guys talking like this in my back... Maybe I should enlist into the army, uh. :classic_lightbulb: »

On 5/27/2019 at 5:15 PM, Elf Prince said:

I like this redhead. :)

Malicia : « You've become way more intelligent lately, Prince. That's very good. :classic_sleepy: »

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « You've become way more intelligent lately, Prince. That's very good. :classic_sleepy: »

I must loosing my mind and going blind when I started to like redheads :D

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

I must loosing my mind and going blind when I started to like redheads :D

Malicia : « You've become way more understanding and discerning since you got a little baby, yes. :classic_sleepy:

 

               Though you look like you still need more experience. :classic_sleep: »

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

Well, not gonna lie the scenario part felt quite frail with this one... ^^ Yet, in some way we get character development, and breaking the codes can be interesting from time to time, which you did with that somewhat dominant-crazy Abigail scene here. And you used the opportunity to refine your photoshop skills by adding some fluids (wanobi-style ?) at some moments, am I right ? :classic_biggrin:Anyway, an enjoyable scene for a crazier than expected character. :classic_tongue:

In general, you are right, I understand that I made it not very obvious. From the other side of view she seems more spontaneous than crazy. And yes, this is my first experience with creating a dominant woman, as you have noticed. ^_^
Yes, you are right about the effects, but I used a slightly different method, due to the fact that I work in other programs, but these are trifles, the essence is the same ^_^

Thank you, I'm glad you like it ^_^

1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

 

Malicia : « I've never heard guys talking like this in my back... Maybe I should enlist into the army, uh. :classic_lightbulb: »

Oh, Malicia,  this is because you never listen to them. ^_^ 

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

and going blind when I started to like redheads

Color blind ^_^;):D

Link to comment
On 5/30/2019 at 1:29 PM, Crw said:

Color blind ^_^;):D

Hahahaha. True.

Link to comment
On 5/28/2019 at 12:52 AM, Crw said:

Words that you choose to express your emotions always amaze me in a good way :D I hope I understand them correctly ^_^

You do! I'm just a sucker for Pop culture references!

My mom always told me, "If you can't say something nice about something, don't say anything."

If I'm commenting, then I dug it ?

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...