Jump to content

Dark Ascension - Book 1: Chapter 11, In the Mouth of Chaos and Lust


devious-Drunna

3,617 views

Chapter 11:  In the Mouth of Chaos and Lust

The battle to stop Neverine has begun as the Order of Sisters enter Port Laride. The Sisters are met with a mysterious, dark force hanging over the city and its people. Will the mysterious events at Port Laride provide answers the Sisters need to stop Neverine? Or will Port Laride be the final stand for the Order of Sisters against Neverine?

 

Spoiler

DeNI0ENU_o.jpg
uCzrj9Gb_o.jpg
l7hdstQN_o.jpg
TiuPls26_o.jpg
tPoeEsTq_o.jpg
yurUswho_o.jpg
2uQ9fuUe_o.jpg
klvfxgY0_o.jpg
LIaZLnrQ_o.jpg
3Y7PVQy7_o.jpg
TqQHv9bP_o.jpg
ND2riVix_o.jpg
JP3N4VAT_o.jpg
N4zyY9PE_o.jpg
JsB9mkaG_o.jpg
myBt8EhP_o.jpg
eaFpFJuL_o.jpg
DjIXrfCx_o.jpg
0sMsRVpW_o.jpg
fra0Ti1M_o.jpg
PYYjuxGP_o.jpg
v6KlLsfi_o.jpg
oYuuJHTu_o.jpg
cDgkCgGF_o.jpg
LXCPdQ6d_o.jpg
Vx3rj6Wh_o.jpg
CsDXzP3I_o.jpg
t6hR8j1E_o.jpg
YlfcdxZT_o.jpg
eUSe1UcT_o.jpg
KHr4xJFE_o.jpg
3rPRdJBA_o.jpg
OelyJKtX_o.jpg
Pt9VhpQv_o.jpg
UqMSUCt8_o.jpg
U4REnCK6_o.jpg
ispOmqBP_o.jpg
394nSrfQ_o.jpg
SAFHO0m1_o.jpg
iPvkjGWs_o.jpg
8nf6WLbM_o.jpg
GuP7wzhl_o.jpg
PiPdYQ8w_o.jpg
vJ87ExrS_o.jpg
NAS4liGY_o.jpg
LaUVLoXM_o.jpg
GSEdQxBR_o.jpg
fFwXkyVV_o.jpg
LpxKhfne_o.jpg
6LEIIhLv_o.jpg
tPwvbkLC_o.jpg
oPFLn2uz_o.jpg
w4atnRpd_o.jpg
czMmzceC_o.jpg
Q93QiP3y_o.jpg
ZzzZaATb_o.jpg
VHLmzd0G_o.jpg
By3pgPmY_o.jpg
vG3HdRRL_o.jpg
Yw4obRZI_o.jpg
i8CgjwFs_o.jpg
55QjrZTP_o.jpg
cQGg3095_o.jpg
HtFS4g1L_o.jpg
N1k65qmb_o.jpg
nVkem225_o.jpg
CMBRNKdc_o.jpg
SHbcyhJ2_o.jpg
4U6rCMTM_o.jpg
OKCZYyjW_o.jpg
PAw9BJBM_o.jpg
bi99AZvJ_o.jpg
GBtrOL1l_o.jpg
2XLDso8X_o.jpg
6r5i7BRk_o.jpg
bVvrasHa_o.jpg
l23WPSkA_o.jpg
KttAiED1_o.jpg

 

Dark Ascension

 

Chapter 1: Fortune's Bedfellows

 

Chapter 2: Reaper's Covenant

 

Chapter 3: Journey's Shadowed Path

 

Chapter 4: Essence Awakenings

 

Chapter 5:Secrets Under the Stairs


Chapter 6: Vestal's Order

 

Chapter 7: Veracity’s Twilight

 

Chapter 8: Pawns in Portension’s Shadow

 

Chapter 9: Hath Thee in Thrall

 

Chapter 10: No Tomorrow

 

Chapter 11: In the Mouth of Chaos and Lust

 

Edited by devious-Drunna

24 Comments


Recommended Comments

Holy cow this was a long chapter! It was also supposed to come out last week, but I had an issue and the chapter with all of its layouts were deleted. Luckily I had an earlier file and some exported comic panels so I was able to salvage some of it, but still had to rewrite large parts of this chapter. Therefore, I apologize for typos here and there, but my brain was starting to become mush from writing this chapter.

Link to comment

Wow! Great job!

You put a tone of work into this and it clearly shows!

Where is that cathedral like location from? Did you build this yourself?

Also a great job with the locations and the overhaul tone/color palette of the entry. I also like that you went for the non skimpy armors in the beginning, it just fits the overhaul tone a lot better.

Nice job, keep up the great work :thumbsup:.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Alter Native said:

Wow! Great job!

You put a tone of work into this and it clearly shows!

Where is that cathedral like location from? Did you build this yourself?

Also a great job with the locations and the overhaul tone/color palette of the entry. I also like that you went for the non skimpy armors in the beginning, it just fits the overhaul tone a lot better.

Nice job, keep up the great work :thumbsup:.

Thanks AlterNative!  The city itself is completely built and navmeshed from scratch, but interior of the church is from Darkened with some added lighting and hanging chains...oh and blood splatters everywhere. I also figured if they were going into battle, every Sister would be decked out in full armor for the fight!

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, devious-Drunna said:

Thanks AlterNative!  The city itself is completely built and navmeshed from scratch, but interior of the church is from Darkened with some added lighting and hanging chains...oh and blood splatters everywhere. I also figured if they were going into battle, every Sister would be decked out in full armor for the fight!

I like it a lot, great job! 

I already figured it looked a bit like Darkened, but your interior has a lot more details and fits your story perfectly, that's why I was wondering. :) 

Link to comment

Great job! A huge amount of work is needed to create such a thing, and it is amazing!
Great combination of armor fragments, btw ^_^
 

Link to comment

Oh, my ...... totally unexpected end. I'm stunned, thrilled and shocked in the same time. But, your entry deserve a compliment for everything: great looking and beautiful characters, fabula, dialogues, screenshots, effects .... just name it. :)

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Crw said:

Great job! A huge amount of work is needed to create such a thing, and it is amazing!
Great combination of armor fragments, btw ^_^
 

Thanks! It’s great to see all the time spent working on long chapter enjoyed and appreciated by you guys!

-I chose those armors because they have modular pieces which makes undressing feel more natural

Link to comment
3 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Oh, my ...... totally unexpected end. I'm stunned, thrilled and shocked in the same time. But, your entry deserve a compliment for everything: great looking and beautiful characters, fabula, dialogues, screenshots, effects .... just name it. :)

Thanks! I was trying something new by having 3 different scenes going on the same time without getting complicated or being lost in the narrative mashup .

Link to comment

By Oblivion, this was an epic episode! I really enjoy your whole story, obviously, but this latest chapter is just amazing. The amount of work that went into it must be staggering.  My deepest compliments! ?

I've been wondering, were the women in this Order somehow corrupted from the start or were they always a bit on the lustful side? ?

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Devianna said:

By Oblivion, this was an epic episode! I really enjoy your whole story, obviously, but this latest chapter is just amazing. The amount of work that went into it must be staggering.  My deepest compliments! ?

I've been wondering, were the women in this Order somehow corrupted from the start or were they always a bit on the lustful side? ?

Wow! Thanks for the awesome compliments! Some of the Order sisters are a bit more promiscuous, while others had some restraint. Then you have ones like Aidan and Kait who were already in an established relationship and in my mind, only slept with each other. But most were a bit on the lustful side, which often happen to people who know they have authoritative power over others (even many of the Initiates)

Link to comment

Amazing chapter really, with an epic adult horror feel that wouldn't fear comparison to full fledged commercial productions (it reminds me of Urotsukidoji or something like that). The dark and oppressing custom made atmosphere is excellent, the layout is nearly flawless, and the effects and poses excellent. Even the dialogues do a good job in highlighting the stakes. Now, I am a bit underwhelmed by the sisters' behavior (losing a fight 3 vs 1 without even getting started, going into a full lesbian intercourse into enemy territory)... But i guess the protagonists making some dumb mistakes kinda is a classic in horror productions.

 

Amazing work overall ! :D

 

Malicia : tenor.gif

On 3/24/2019 at 7:52 AM, devious-Drunna said:

Holy cow this was a long chapter! It was also supposed to come out last week, but I had an issue and the chapter with all of its layouts were deleted. Luckily I had an earlier file and some exported comic panels so I was able to salvage some of it, but still had to rewrite large parts of this chapter. Therefore, I apologize for typos here and there, but my brain was starting to become mush from writing this chapter.

You aren't commissioned, so don't apologize of anything, Drunna. The fact you are willing to do work of this quality voluntarily alone should refrain anyone from even thinking to complain. 

Link to comment

Man.....MAN!!

That was Epic!!

Visually just stunning!!

Horrifically delicious storytelling!! 

Lotsa beautiful naked girls doing perverse things!!

On 3/29/2019 at 7:26 AM, Tirloque said:

You aren't commissioned

But you oughta be!! Brilliant work!! ?

Link to comment

wow that was stunning one could feel sorry or what for everyone in this epic happening outstanding and imposing to create something like that - shaking - thank you ?

Link to comment
On 3/29/2019 at 9:26 AM, Tirloque said:

Amazing chapter really, with an epic adult horror feel that wouldn't fear comparison to full fledged commercial productions (it reminds me of Urotsukidoji or something like that). The dark and oppressing custom made atmosphere is excellent, the layout is nearly flawless, and the effects and poses excellent. Even the dialogues do a good job in highlighting the stakes. Now, I am a bit underwhelmed by the sisters' behavior (losing a fight 3 vs 1 without even getting started, going into a full lesbian intercourse into enemy territory)... But i guess the protagonists making some dumb mistakes kinda is a classic in horror productions.

 

Amazing work overall ! :D

 

Malicia : tenor.gif

You aren't commissioned, so don't apologize of anything, Drunna. The fact you are willing to do work of this quality voluntarily alone should refrain anyone from even thinking to complain. 

I agree with you that the sex scene in the middle did feel out of place. When I was creating dock section for Port Laride, I noticed it had a cabin in the woods feel to it. As you pointed out, the story is heavy in erotic horror, and slasher scene fits with the ambush.

-In hindsight, I should’ve added one more bubble with Jasmine expressing overconfidence of having sex in a cursed village.

 

“Urotsukidoji” wow that is an old anime! I think that was my second hentai type anime I watched back in 90s (Twin Dolls 2 was the first). Hopefully within  the next chapter or two, you guys will see the initial inspiration for the setting of this story :)

 

Link to comment

Nice chapter, the horror movie type feel is not something I think I've seen too much in the blog section so it definitely gives your stuff a very unique feel. Great idea!

Link to comment
22 hours ago, WANOBI12 said:

Man.....MAN!!

That was Epic!!

Visually just stunning!!

Horrifically delicious storytelling!! 

Lotsa beautiful naked girls doing perverse things!!

But you oughta be!! Brilliant work!! ?

Thanks for your enthusiastic response!

-Originally, I was planning to do a single shot with 5 or 6 Sisters individually being  gangbanged by  feral villagers, but my Skyrim  starts to become unstable when I have more than 3 NPCs in the world space at a time.....so, I had to settle on individual scenes :(

 

-i have found that the moment you mix your hobby with money, the hobby becomes less fun

Link to comment
On 3/30/2019 at 5:02 PM, wilson99 said:

wow that was stunning one could feel sorry or what for everyone in this epic happening outstanding and imposing to create something like that - shaking - thank you ?

Thank you! I’m glad you guys were able develop some connection to the characters. Hopefully the future chapters will be as shaking as this one!

Link to comment
On 3/31/2019 at 1:57 PM, SpyVsPie said:

Nice chapter, the horror movie type feel is not something I think I've seen too much in the blog section so it definitely gives your stuff a very unique feel. Great idea!

I’ve noticed horror mods are not really horror (either atmosphere or creature designs), but more like darker reskins  of stuff.  Mihail has come out with a few really nice looking horror creatures. I am glad that my comic blog has some uniqueness to it. But yeah, I’m very old school 80s person who enjoys the mix between sexy women and horror.

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...