Jump to content

Déjà voulu


Crw

1,615 views

Well, hello once again, dear traveler?
Almost a month has passed, how do you like it, huh? 
Well, anyway I'm glad to introduce to you a new chapter of a seconds season!
How will Gwen get out of this situation? Who are these enigmatic cellmates and what is the Stendar Church is up to?
Let's find out together!
I wish you pleasant reading! ^_^

 

And special thanks to a special guests for this season Angela and Mercy by Agent Tex

 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg


4.gif.8c7392d98dff6bf84e340a07fd503830.gif


5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

 




Your feedback, comments and ideas are always welcome ^_^
And have a nice day
 ?

 



PS: 
 

Spoiler

If anyone is interested, or if they suddenly noticed the reference, the last scene, as well as the whole character of Lady Eirin, was inspired by
802b2acbc1ba9a270aa1ed38ae7aea05.thumb.jpeg.51ade1b70b68f621c3e8bd74fb552bbc.jpeg

 

Original art by Pokinha

 

25 Comments


Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

Maybe it's just for me, but the page with the pictures is VERY LONG loading or not at all.

 

Yeah I had the same problem, thought it was my internet.... 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Quite an interesting fantasy ^^ ;)

As usual, great job with the gifs!

Yay, thanks Alter! I'm glad if you liked it ^_^

 

2 hours ago, killer905 said:

Maybe it's just for me, but the page with the pictures is VERY LONG loading or not at all.

 

1 hour ago, Alter Native said:

 

Yeah I had the same problem, thought it was my internet.... 

Well, they're heavy, but not as heavy as they could be. A block of three pictures weighs no more than 2.5 mb, when I can name one known thread, where one picture can weigh 5-7 mb.
If you can do this in a command line 

ping imgbb.com -t -l 1024

if there is a delay in transmission or loss of packets, then this is definitely from the side of the hosting that I use.
I should probably consider changing hosting anyway. -_-
Thank you for the feedback! ^_^
 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Agent Tex said:

Aria: Damn! That is a lot of girl on girl action, damn! Well done!

 

Great work, a pleasure to work with you

Yay thanks Tex! Glad if you like it! And it's a true pleasure to work with you! ^_^

Link to comment

Lesbian bondage marriage with a plugged priestess and get arrested shortly after to spend the wedding night in prison only wearing sexy underwear while trying out some lesbian close combat moves? ?

 

Now I remember what the vanilla marriage scene was missing! ?‍♂️??

 

My comment looks like a scammer google search word trap now ?

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Lesbian bondage marriage with a plugged priestess and get arrested shortly after to spend the wedding night in prison only wearing sexy underwear while trying out some lesbian close combat moves? ?

 

Now I remember what the vanilla marriage scene was missing! ?‍♂️??

 

My comment looks like a scammer google search word trap now ?

Hah, or like a typical title of a porn film in the Ru segment :D 
Yea, Vanilla boring, they just standing for a couple of minutes. :D

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Crw said:

Hah, or like a typical title of a porn film in the Ru segment

But they always disappoint. ?

I think you managed to catch ALL fetishes I would connect to the marriage scene - in my pervy mind - and while doing so you even topped it with the prison aftermath - all spun into a story with time jumps.

See, I can't even describe anything from your story without building a hydra-headed monster of a sentence ?‍♂️

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Crw said:

Yay, thanks Alter! I'm glad if you liked it ^_^

 

 

Well, they're heavy, but not as heavy as they could be. A block of three pictures weighs no more than 2.5 mb, when I can name one known thread, where one picture can weigh 5-7 mb.
If you can do this in a command line 

ping imgbb.com -t -l 1024

if there is a delay in transmission or loss of packets, then this is definitely from the side of the hosting that I use.
I should probably consider changing hosting anyway. -_-
Thank you for the feedback! ^_^
 

Well...

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Jay-Omms said:

:sweat_smile: Ha ha... Very Nice... Touches... indeed. Simply Marvelous! Great Work! :D:heart:;):thumbsup:

Yay, thanks Jay! ^_^ Glad if you enjoyed that:)

Link to comment
10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

But they always disappoint. ?

I think you managed to catch ALL fetishes I would connect to the marriage scene - in my pervy mind - and while doing so you even topped it with the prison aftermath - all spun into a story with time jumps.

See, I can't even describe anything from your story without building a hydra-headed monster of a sentence ?‍♂️

Nowadays porn lost its spark :D

heh, I'm glad if you enjoyed that) That was a perfect chance to toy with marriage in Skyrim, and honestly  - I'm not done yet ^_^

Link to comment
9 hours ago, killer905 said:

Well...

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Hmm, then it's not the hosting... have you tried to clean cache?

Anyway, next time I'll increase compression % of my pics.

Thank you.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Crw said:

That was a perfect chance to toy with marriage in Skyrim, and honestly  - I'm not done yet ^_^

You take Mara's quest "The Book of Love" very seriously. ?

I'm sure there will be a need to add some new chapters to the Book of Love if you're not done yet ?

 

Might even explain why the Mara statue sometimes looks a bit different ?

Spoiler

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2019_08/1069105668_Mara02.jpg.ceeecd08f91c4d2d02848477bc8670d9.jpg

 

 

Link to comment

> Don't have anything new to say except - PERFECT!!! Love that lesbian 3some at the beginning of the story.And thank you for being first story teller who made male sex slave. I am sick and tired of constantly seeing females sex slaves. :)

taylor swift thank you GIFexcited role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

Edited by EvalovesEP
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Crw said:

Hmm, then it's not the hosting... have you tried to clean cache?

Anyway, next time I'll increase compression % of my pics.

Thank you.

Hmm, clean cache still looong loading.

Link to comment

Quite the kinky entry, intertwining sex and story all along. Aside the quality of the screens (no problem loading them on my side ?) , I liked the dialogues of the exhibitionists protagonists, seemingly unphased by being seen, and even inviting others to join ; while the witness' reactions normalcy emphasizes the situation on the contrary. Loved the humor of the priestess' situation during the ceremony though. No action scenes for this entry however, but quite a pleasant read nonetheless, and with convincing impersonations of Tex' characters. :D

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « So those gals kissed each other's peepee, and then everyone disappeared ? 

                I'm very not surprised. I keep telling them it ends badly, but no one listens, uh. :classic_sleep: »

Edited by Tirloque
Link to comment

HAHAHAHA...phew...Oh dear, I've been laughing at this episode way more than I should be admitting. ?  It is absolutely great.  All the lines are perfect and Gwen's expression when she says " Must you have sex when you tell me" is too hilarious. ?

I finally caught up on everything that I've missed and the story keeps getting more and more exciting! Although a lot of times I go " I have no idea what's going on, but I can't stop reading ?". 

 

Emma is absolutely adorable, as usual.  I think I even hummed along with her little hagraven song ?.  And of course the power of friendship can solve anything!

 

The budding comradery (and even hinted romance) between Gwen and Ness is both touching and really curious. Especially with the revelation of Gwen potentially having a part of Alduin inside of her ?

 

Rose (if I'm not mistaken that's her threatening one of her sisters not to interfere with Nirn in "Destination" episode?) looks and sounds like a real bad*ass! ?

 

The fact that your universe has multiple dragonborns has always intrigued me though I am still confused as to how it all came to be.  I hope we'll get to see more of a backstory on them.

 

Lady Nightingale has a really...interesting...personality, but can't really argue with her results. Getting a whole fort being handed over to the holy church of Stendarr is no small feat.  Plus Sibbi seems to be completely 'devoted' to the noble cause. :classic_ph34r:

 

And of course Gwen's stay in the first prison cell was really entertaining. It was very nice to see how "Bunny" dealt with all the ruffians and essentially helped "Sparkles" in the process ?.  I also highly approve of those nicknames ?

 

Wonderful work with all the effects, as always.  It is a real pleasure to be able to read your stories. Thank you for sharing them with us! ?

Link to comment
On 9/25/2021 at 11:42 AM, donttouchmethere said:

You take Mara's quest "The Book of Love" very seriously. ?

I'm sure there will be a need to add some new chapters to the Book of Love if you're not done yet ?

 

Might even explain why the Mara statue sometimes looks a bit different ?

  Reveal hidden contents

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2019_08/1069105668_Mara02.jpg.ceeecd08f91c4d2d02848477bc8670d9.jpg

 

 

Oh yeah. And you may have noticed that I have my own variation of this statue. ^_^
 

Spoiler

11.thumb.jpg.5d427f3829af059d2f0f014ea61ff46c.jpg

 

Link to comment
On 9/25/2021 at 1:05 PM, EvalovesEP said:

> Don't have anything new to say except - PERFECT!!! Love that lesbian 3some at the beginning of the story.And thank you for being first story teller who made male sex slave. I am sick and tired of constantly seeing females sex slaves. :)

taylor swift thank you GIFexcited role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

Oh, many thanks for such a praise, Eva! ^_^ Really glad if you liked it ^_^ I can't say that I'm the first, after all, Alter Native probably did it before me :) 

Link to comment
On 9/25/2021 at 1:15 PM, killer905 said:

Hmm, clean cache still looong loading.

Hmm, thats really strange. If the rest of the blogs on LoversLab are loading normally for you, it’s probably the size of the pictures and their amount. Or maybe it's LL itself.

I'll see what I can do.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Quite the kinky entry, intertwining sex and story all along. Aside the quality of the screens (no problem loading them on my side ?) , I liked the dialogues of the exhibitionists protagonists, seemingly unphased by being seen, and even inviting others to join ; while the witness' reactions normalcy emphasizes the situation on the contrary. Loved the humor of the priestess' situation during the ceremony though. No action scenes for this entry however, but quite a pleasant read nonetheless, and with convincing impersonations of Tex' characters. :D

 

Thank you Tirloque, I'm glad if you liked it!
The original idea belongs to @Agent Tex, with the art he used. This is rather my vision of his characters situation. And yes, as a native speaker, Tex put a lot of effort into editing texts and dialogues to make the character more alive, for which I am extremely grateful to him. ^_^ 

12 hours ago, Tirloque said:

ldyMRSUy_o.png « So those gals kissed each other's peepee, and then everyone disappeared ? 

                I'm very not surprised. I keep telling them it ends badly, but no one listens, uh. :classic_sleep: »

1509237727_Anzelicaspeeks.png.c4aebca2d48b8f5934dcba969eeeee34.png« It's like flipping a coin or playing the lottery - you never know how it ends if you don't try. ? »

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Devianna said:

HAHAHAHA...phew...Oh dear, I've been laughing at this episode way more than I should be admitting. ?  It is absolutely great.  All the lines are perfect and Gwen's expression when she says " Must you have sex when you tell me" is too hilarious. ?

Haha, thanks a lot, Devianna! I'm glad you liked it! ^_^

8 hours ago, Devianna said:

I finally caught up on everything that I've missed and the story keeps getting more and more exciting! Although a lot of times I go " I have no idea what's going on, but I can't stop reading ?". 

With that one you have described the process of creating some of my stories quite clearly: D 

8 hours ago, Devianna said:

Emma is absolutely adorable, as usual.  I think I even hummed along with her little hagraven song ?.  And of course the power of friendship can solve anything!

I'm glad I manage to keep her laid-back style, it's quite difficult to combine with NSFW themes, but I have a few ideas ^_^

8 hours ago, Devianna said:

Lady Nightingale has a really...interesting...personality, but can't really argue with her results. Getting a whole fort being handed over to the holy church of Stendarr is no small feat.  Plus Sibbi seems to be completely 'devoted' to the noble cause. :classic_ph34r:

Yes, she really has a specific view of some things and an approach to solving some problems. But hey, it's effective and maxresdefault.jpg

8 hours ago, Devianna said:

Rose (if I'm not mistaken that's her threatening one of her sisters not to interfere with Nirn in "Destination" episode?) looks and sounds like a real bad*ass! ?

Huh, it really was her. Despite the fact that I'm still trying to get her back into the maelstrom of events, I understand perfectly well that technically her entire global story ended before the reboot, and she came from point A to point B in terms of development and history.

8 hours ago, Devianna said:

And of course Gwen's stay in the first prison cell was really entertaining. It was very nice to see how "Bunny" dealt with all the ruffians and essentially helped "Sparkles" in the process ?.  I also highly approve of those nicknames ?

Yes, it was a deliberate reference. My way of missing your characters, so to say. Glad that you get this ^_^

8 hours ago, Devianna said:

Wonderful work with all the effects, as always.  It is a real pleasure to be able to read your stories. Thank you for sharing them with us! ?

Many thanks once again ^_^ I am glad that it continues to give pleasure not only to me but also to the people around here. ^_^

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Crw said:

Hmm, thats really strange. If the rest of the blogs on LoversLab are loading normally for you, it’s probably the size of the pictures and their amount. Or maybe it's LL itself.

I'll see what I can do.

As long blog not use "imgbb.com" load fine (image) maybe too big? idk. or just too many pics try load at one time.

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...