Are they any wall shackle anims out there?

teleport yourself into the zbfTestZone (cos zbfTestZone) - there are two kinds of wall shackles.

Use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82833 to collect furnitures of your choice into the CellBuilder library and spawn them anywhere you want...

zbfTestZone doesn't exist in ZazAP 6.2 (renamed in to zbfTestCell...conflict and CtD)

Zap 6.2 is incompatible with Zep. I have sent t.ara a patch because it cannot be fixed in Zep since t.ara has changed the master records

@ zaira

Thank you for this mod.

Can I clarify something, please, bearing in mind that as I couldn't mod a dead cat, there may be more than a small degree of technical ignorance and imprecision in the questions?

If t.ara's ZAP 6.2 is a straight replacer for the original ZAP leaving, as I think he implies, all its script structures intact, and ZEP has been made available as an addon/extension to the original ZAP, at first glance one might assume that there should then be no reason why ZEP can not be able to be installed as an addon to 6.2 as created here

Is that a reasonable assumption, or is there any difference between the structure of the additional items added, some of which seem to be common, that makes them prima facie incompatible, eg say the added ZEP ones do not include features needed by the ZAP framework?  If ZEP's did so, could MO users overcome this by structuring their L/H Mod Pane to load ZEP first so that ZAP 6.2 overwrites the 'same' ZEP assets, adding the ZAP features too?

I've asked the same question over in the ZAP 6.2 thread too, as it would be really useful to know if ZAP 6.2 and ZEP are either/or options only - which would be a terrible shame - or something where we can get the best of both worlds with a bit of ingenuity

EDIT:

the ball is in t.aras field

Just seen your post in the ZAP thread   

Thanks for that

I've just set it all up in MO, and it's clear now that ZEP only really replaces the 4 main framework scripts

Where the assets are not just straight duplicates and are basically ZAP based, as you say, ZAP is the best place for them as then everyone can have them, and can then choose to use the ZEP mechanics or not as they wish 

Again, thanks  smile.png

ok so my question is if so many mods use the ZAP framework scripts, and ZEP actually changes 2 of the ZAP scripts (zbfbondageshell.pex and zbfexternal.pex), isnt that potentially breaking the original ZAP anyway for other mods that use it.? so a workaround would be zap 6.2 mod manager t.ara to release compatibility patch for your mod for the relevant scripts. now that i am aware of the issue, it makes me more concerned about stability.

if t.ara integrates your patch all good, just means i install ZEP first then let the new ZAP modified scripts overwrite it. If t.ara puts up compatibility patch for ZEP 1.08 on ZAP 6.2 page, i will still do the same but just run the patch last. otherwise if i have to sacrifice one for the other to get the updated ZAP features, ZEP will lose because all the bondage mods are dependant on ZAP.

that said, i hope the changes t.ara made to those scripts don't affect the mods that depend on the ZAP framework either, because that would really suck.

going to keep a copy of my current install with ZAP6.11 and ZEP1.07 as it is stable for my current playthrough :)

one question though, if Heretical Resources is integrated in ZEP1.08, does that mean we dont need to install it any more??? just making sure before i do a ZEP 1.08 install and have a play with it.

Zep provides bugfixes for those two scripts - it doesn't break anything because no interface and no property has been changed. It fixes two issues:

One is about unintentional furniture kick-outs another is about broken SlaveTats support.

HR is still needed - Zep only adds some keywords to HR amor that allows Zep Framework to classify the armor: For example "lockable" - if you wear such a piece of armor and you use a Mod that is based on Zep, this piece can only removed by key-holder, blacksmith of by yourself if you have hands free and a lock pick in your inventory. Or armor material leather -  if you wear such a piece of armor  you can remove it if you have a dagger in your inventory.

For some pieces of HR armor Zep provides additional functionality like pain expressions - for example if you wear nipple clamps your avatar sometimes cries and holds her breasts and tears appearing. 

Zep provides bugfixes for those two scripts - it doesn't break anything because no interface and no property has been changed. It fixes two issues:

One is about unintentional furniture kick-outs another is about broken SlaveTats support.

HR is still needed - Zep only adds some keywords to HR amor that allows Zep Framework to classify the armor: For example "lockable" - if you wear such a piece of armor and you use a Mod that is based on Zep, this piece can only removed by key-holder, blacksmith of by yourself if you have hands free and a lock pick in your inventory. Or armor material leather -  if you wear such a piece of armor  you can remove it if you have a dagger in your inventory.

For some pieces of HR armor Zep provides additional functionality like pain expressions - for example if you wear nipple clamps your avatar sometimes cries and holds her breasts and tears appearing. 

thanks for explaining what your fixes for the scripts do, much appreciated.

at this time i will not be using zap6.2 as it appears to break alot of mods due to fnis issues as well.

going to update to zep1.08 and keep with zap6.11 as i would rather have zep in my game now as it is pretty awesome :)

hope that t.ara can fix the fnis issue that has been identified with zap6.2 as well, and implement your fixes for these two scripts into zap6.2+

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  52 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  + -a zbfxNoose_Exit ..\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  52 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  + -a zbfxNoose_Exit ..\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazFurnitureExit.h

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  52 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  + -a zbfxNoose_Exit ..\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazFurnitureExit.hkx
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  52 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  + -a zbfxNoose_Exit ..\ZaZAnimationPack\ZazFurnitureExit.h

which version fnis you using? if using fnis xxl  upgrade to xxl2   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4wJfSHB28r8MERNaEFGeE5DYjg  other then that remove some animations

zaira kannst du bitte ab und an deinen fortschritt für den nächsten release von Maria in % angeben  ?

5-10%...the next ME is complete new :P

Der Builder wurde schon ausgelagert

Der Rest von ME wird von Grund auf neu geschrieben...durch die neuen Möbel von ZazAP ergeben sich natürlich viele neue Möglichkeiten

ZEP muß an das neue ZazAP angepasst werden

Bordelle und Trainer werden angepasst

...usw...

einzelne Scenen funktionieren,aber ein zusammenhängendes Gameplay funktioniert noch nicht wirklich

Es gibt sehr viele Ideen die man umsetzen möchte,aber am Ende landet man in einer Sackgasse und man hat sehr viel Zeit für nichts aufgewendet

The builder has already been moved

The rest of the ME is written from scratch ... with the new ZazAP ​​furniture, of course, there are many new possibilities

ZEP has to be adapted to the new ZazAP

Brothels and coaches are adjusted

...etc...

Single scenes work, but a coherent gameplay does not really work

There are many ideas that you want to implement, but in the end you end up in a dead end and you have spent a lot of time for nothing

Damn...its great to come home to a lovely surprise. Thank you for this. The more toys the better. :)

The toys will become part of ZaZ. Zep will become a framework / BDSM mechanics only package.

Now we need a lot of new Sexlab scenes with all the new toys - e.g. Spread eagle sex for bondage beds *wink* *wink*

Damn...its great to come home to a lovely surprise. Thank you for this. The more toys the better. :)

The toys will become part of ZaZ. Zep will become a framework / BDSM mechanics only package.

Now we need a lot of new Sexlab scenes with all the new toys - e.g. Spread eagle sex for bondage beds *wink* *wink*

I already have some ready! I'll PM them to you when I get home on Tuesday. ^_^

Hello Zaira.....The harness stopped working. Worth ZaP 6.11 and the new DDA + DDX + DDE.   When installing the old version ZEP 1.03 the DDE dress animation is played.  ( skrin) /  When I install a new version 1.08, there is no animation for dogs at all.What could it be ? 

166c4fbfb731e930d5ccfc009e87dbd3.jpg  

dc78c92e606dc6e12866a91fc887051e.jpg

5c1172ca574d7fc19a75b0062178a30f.jpg

Hello Zaira.....The harness stopped working. Worth ZaP 6.11 and the new DDA + DDX + DDE.   When installing the old version ZEP 1.03 the DDE dress animation is played.  ( skrin) /  When I install a new version 1.08, there is no animation for dogs at all.What could it be ? 

You did install the main 1.08 version (ZazExtensionPack-v1-08-20170314-211511.7z) and not the ZazExtensionPack_1-08_for_Zap6.2.7z file, right? Also, did you regenerate FNIS after installing the new version?

EDIT: Also would someone mind explaining what the XXL2 version of FNIS is exactly?

Hi, great mod! Can you please tell me:

How do I get these new spells?

How do I get these new furniture? Is there a command like "SAE" to start the new animations/poses, like it is with the animated objects in zaz?

Use my new mod CellBuilder http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82833/?

Open console, enter coc zbftestzone, add all devices you like to the CellBuilder library and then you can spawn those devices anywhere you want...

@ zaira

Hi.  I'm having some difficulty getting Cellbuilder to work with MO

I'd be grateful if you have any ideas as to where I might be going wrong, or doing something squiff, or if you think that there is anything else that might be a problem.

I left a, now edited, comment on your Nexus page with the details.

Hope you can find a mo to help me out 

TIA   smile.png