Little Something I threw together. It conflicts with Break Undies Plus Animations so I'm currently trying to script a way for them to act together. 

Fuzzybizness keep those animations coming!!! As he pushes them out I'll keep updating!

EDIT:

Make sure you have FNIS6.2 installed. Install the mod then run Generate FNIS for users.

It works like this:

When you health drops below 50%, injured animations will trigger. While injured, the script will check your health every 5 seconds. If your health is above 50% during one of those checks, the healthy animations will restore.

NICE! I wish i had the skill to do this myself. Did you use skse to make this work? Also are you planning on adding an MCM menu to allow you to choose when it happens and not just below 50%?

Nope no SKSE, but not sure why you wouldn't have it anyways  :D

Little Something I threw together. It conflicts with Break Undies Plus Animations so I'm currently trying to script a way for them to act together. 

Fuzzybizness keep those animations coming!!! As he pushes them out I'll keep updating!

EDIT:

Make sure you have FNIS6.2 installed. Install the mod then run Generate FNIS for users.

It works like this:

When you health drops below 50%, injured animations will trigger. While injured, the script will check your health every 5 seconds. If your health is above 50% during one of those checks, the healthy animations will restore.

EDIT EDIT:

Forgot to add the scripts to the package lol! FIXED

So I installed this, ran user generator for fnis 6.2, and dropped myself below 50% to test. My result? It didn't work. I don't use Break Undies +, I don't run the newest pcea2 (which might be the issue, but I don't think so). 

Could not using PCEA2 be the problem or maybe its the custom race i'm using?

EDIT:

It works like this:

EDIT EDIT:

Forgot to add the scripts to the package lol! FIXED

So I installed this, ran user generator for fnis 6.2, and dropped myself below 50% to test. My result? It didn't work. I don't use Break Undies +, I don't run the newest pcea2 (which might be the issue, but I don't think so). 

My first upload didnt have the scripts. Download the new file and install!  :blush:

OH...MY...GOODNESS...so much love in just a few hours! I am so freaking happy you guys like them. You have no idea. Lol I will create more today and I will make them look immersive (no holding a huge sword up in the air with one hand lol) stay brutal my friends! Love this community! ^_^ \m/

My first upload didnt have the scripts. Download the new file and install!  :blush:

Alright I'll give it a shot now, fingers crossed! :D

Edited by CPU
Removed too many quotes

Hm I have a feeling i need to install pcea2

No need for PCEA2.

Make sure you have all the prereqs for FNIS 6.2, and make sure that the CombatFatigue mod is turned active in your loadorder.

Can I use NMM to install or is manual more optimal?

NMM should work, if it doesn't try dumping the contents

NICE! I wish i had the skill to do this myself. Did you use skse to make this work? Also are you planning on adding an MCM menu to allow you to choose when it happens and not just below 50%?

Nope no SKSE, but not sure why you wouldn't have it anyways  :D

But how did you do it then? Please, i wanna know. Ah i see by using the fniss option you already use skse more or less through that mod. Btw did you take a long time making this? It doesn't seem to take a long time to make (if you don't count the amount of time the creation kit likes to crash anyway).

Edited by CPU
Removed too many quotes

Can I use NMM to install or is manual more optimal?

NMM should work, if it doesn't try dumping the contents

Hm, I'm probably just hitting a bad stroke of luck. Still not working for me, I tried several different methods (NMM install, Manual Install, fnis patch with pcea/no pcea/pcea2, with the oringinal anims and w/o the orignial anims :/  )

I think in this case an MCM menu (if possible) would be helpful, but if I'm the only one having a problem it's probably not worth your trouble x)

I'll wait for the next update of animations and usage and maybe it might work for me then. Good work so far though, I think that you and Funnybiz are giving Skyrim a feature it's needed for quite a while. I look forward to being able to use these anims soon :D

Edited by CPU
Removed too many quotes

Funnybizness ,thankyou for making a fantastic animation and may you continue to do so.

thegooglyman, thanks for the combat fatigue mod , works like a charm, got beaten down by Ferendal,  got abused wilstt using the Defeat mod, after that was finished, my character stumbled away just like the animation, so once again tanks to all .

Um why was my post removed for too many quotes? I mean i didn't even know (i probably should have read the rules) that there is such a thing as having too many quotes. Btw it must really make you feel good when people are already making mods with your resources. I truly congratulate you on that. Wish tht i could bring something to the table too. :(

Um why was my post removed for too many quotes? I mean i didn't even know (i probably should have read the rules) that there is such a thing as having too many quotes. Btw it must really make you feel good when people are already making mods with your resources. I truly congratulate you on that. Wish tht i could bring something to the table too. :(

Your post was NOT removed.

The nested quotes inside, when they are more than 3 levels may get edited.

I removed the inner quotes to make easier to read the posts.

I started the day really excited when I saw all the positive feedback and love you guys gave the mod. But sadly I had a family emergency so I will try my best to come back as soon as I can.

I hope everythings ok D:

I started the day really excited when I saw all the positive feedback and love you guys gave the mod. But sadly I had a family emergency so I will try my best to come back as soon as I can.

I hope everythings ok D:

My mother-in-law had two seizures. They just took her to the ICU. She's been fighting cancer for years. Never smoked a cig in her life.Toughest woman I know. She has been a real mother to me so my wife and I are just trying to hold it together. And thank you Aareyn we appreciate that. Hopefully everything works out and she recovers soon.

I'm sorry If I sound ungrateful. The current animations look like only upper body is injured. The character moves with steady footsteps so it doesn't look like brutally wounded. How about injured movements like Kraito in the beginning of God of war 2 or like Shepard in the end of Mass Effect 3 or like Cirilla in the swamp just before she pass out ? I mean to enhance these animations by combining with one leg cripple animation and to add breathing deep animation or moving some parts of body to ease the pain during idle animation.

Love and appreciate your works. I hope Shinji72 makes a video about your animations.

Someone needs to make a mod that detects the %HP like 25% hp left the animations will be the one being used by the player. And no HP Regen MOD! and potion animation!

I added a rough mod for the animation several posts back. More to come as more anims are provided by the amazing animator