I've confirmed Zaz Animation Pack 6.2 is NOT compatible. You will freeze.

If you want the technical details on the issue see my post

i have no problems with using zaz 6.2. wall love works, standign stones works, first meeting of nocturnal works and the first events that came up also worked.

also i dont ahve noticed any problems of 6.2 with other mods als long as you dont have the zazextensiuon installed and dont try to install 6.2 o nan already with zaz 6.11 in contact standing saveline.

The problem is known from the past and was fixed with Zaz 6.11 patch. Since 6.2 undoes that fix, the freeze is back. So there's no question here on if the problem exists.

I suspect that the reason you are not seeing the problem, is that you have not regenerated FNIS. Thus you are still seeing success because you are running with the non-6.2 behavior file.

If you regenerate FNIS, and use the test in MCM, you will see the freeze.

You can expect wall love and standing stones to still work since they have nothing to do with Zaz. Many animations have nothing to do with Zaz. First meeting with Nocturnal IS Zaz and will freeze.

I've confirmed Zaz Animation Pack 6.2 is NOT compatible. You will freeze.

If you want the technical details on the issue see my post

i have no problems with using zaz 6.2. wall love works, standign stones works, first meeting of nocturnal works and the first events that came up also worked.

also i dont ahve noticed any problems of 6.2 with other mods als long as you dont have the zazextensiuon installed and dont try to install 6.2 o nan already with zaz 6.11 in contact standing saveline.

The problem is known from the past and was fixed with Zaz 6.11 patch. Since 6.2 undoes that fix, the freeze is back. So there's no question here on if the problem exists.

I suspect that the reason you are not seeing the problem, is that you have not regenerated FNIS. Thus you are still seeing success because you are running with the non-6.2 behavior file.

If you regenerate FNIS, and use the test in MCM, you will see the freeze.

You can expect wall love and standing stones to still work since they have nothing to do with Zaz. Many animations have nothing to do with Zaz. First meeting with Nocturnal IS Zaz and will freeze.

withou regenerating fnis i wouldnt be able to have animations because it is testet on a compelte clean isntall, inclusive skyrim and skse.

so without regenerating fnis there wouldnt be any animation at all

If you do end up trying it again in the future, some of the below you may not have discovered and could make a difference:

• Being constantly locked into chastity devices isn't going to play well with DCL's rape functionality, or with many of the random events (ie I can no longer get the various Devious plugs...)

If you played further, at least half the time you spend with default settings, you have keys and can remove all devices (or auto remove using MCM). You can change the settings and make this much more than half the time or even all the time.

• Defeat may well complicate the 'stay a virgin' thing, although more things going wrong when I trigger Defeat isn't entirely bad.

The mod is as much about losing virginity, as it is keeping it. So this could be a good thing.

• The time constraint is unlikely to work well with elements like aggressive Wear & Tear settings and Just Sleep. I spend a lot of time waiting for various reasons.

You can increase the time to report in in MCM. Or disable it.

• It seems to take over the game a bit too much. It feels like you should build your game around playing this mod, rather than add it to an existing build/playthough for more depth & variety.

After initial main quests, it becomes as passive as you want. You can reduce the frequency of events and make it very subtle.

• It can be a ott / silly which isn't quite the mood I'm building for. Running around with a torch permanently superglued up my butt for example, or the number of dialog trees for 'yes, of course I want to fuck now' rather than 'please don't do this to me...' which is more the way my build currently works.

Through MCM settings you have the choice to never be equipped with the torch. Or once equipped, swap it out for something else. After main quests you always have "please don't do this to me" options.

Which isn't a complaint.

A lot of the fun of modded skyrim is the fact you get to experiment and play around with the game. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I like it. It's clearly a well written mod, it's strongly story driven which is great and I suspect it's often overlooked as an alternative to Slaverun or Sanguine's. Just because I don't think it will work in my current playthrough doesn't mean I won't revisit it at some point when I am wanting the emphasis to be more on gratuituous sex than reworking gameplay.

withou regenerating fnis i wouldnt be able to have animations because it is testet on a compelte clean isntall, inclusive skyrim and skse.

That depends on what a complete clean install means. For me, it would mean I still have the previously generated behavior file because of where it's placed. Try generating FNIS again. 

The problem was successfully recreated by t.ara. You can see in the 6.2 support topic. And he's also found a potential solution but we will have to wait, then test.

That depends on what a complete clean install means. For me, it would mean I still have the previously generated behavior file because of where it's placed. Try generating FNIS again. 

The problem was successfully recreated by t.ara. You can see in the 6.2 support topic. And he's also found a potential solution but we will have to wait, then test.

for me is "complete clean install" a clearly meaning:

clean = absolute no restdata

so not simply a uninstall but also searchign manually for savedata and restdata that was not deleted by the uninstall process, like moddata and so

- installtion of zaz 6.1 with aditional ful overwrite through zaz 6.2 no install of 6.11

You shouldn't do that. You do not need any previous version of zaz at all to have zaz 6.2 working. Try the same by cleanly installing zaz 6.2 alone, along with the other SlaV requirements.

for me is "complete clean install" a clearly meaning:

clean = absolute no restdata

so not simply a uninstall but also searchign manually for savedata and restdata that was not deleted by the uninstall process, like moddata and so

A manual search could still very easily leave behind the behavior file deep down under meshes/actor/character/behaviors, which definitely does not get uninstalled by any mod manager since FNIS generated it.

The question here (which you seem to not want to answer) is... have you tried regenerating FNIS again? Try it! :) Just to be sure. Because once you do that I'm almost certain you will see the problem. There's no chance for it to work.

Ultimately for me it does not matter. 6.2 is not compatible. They are fixing it. So I'm trying to help you see that it breaks this mod (and many others), so you don't end up with it baked into your playthrough and end up stuck with problems later.

I'm having a lot of fun with the mod so far, thank you so much.

Quick question, I failed to report twice and Dibella added the same tatoos to my characters, will she ever add different tatoos in future punishments?

Glad you are having fun. It's always the same tats that are attempted.

Would be complicated to do otherwise because it's unknown how many slots are open to use, therefore unknown what was put on last time.

I may have found an issue between defeat and the asphyxia's punishment. Defeat runs on RNG: if you get hit, you may enter a defeated state. That happened when my character triggered a punishment sequence in the middle of the road. This is why I hate RNG system, they usually don't make sense.

I may have found an issue between defeat and the asphyxia's punishment. Defeat runs on RNG: if you get hit, you may enter a defeated state. That happened when my character triggered a punishment sequence in the middle of the road. This is why I hate RNG system, they usually don't make sense.

Are you saying the whip triggered defeat?

RNG means random number generator?

What was the outcome? Any major problem?

I'm having a lot of fun with the mod so far, thank you so much.

Quick question, I failed to report twice and Dibella added the same tatoos to my characters, will she ever add different tatoos in future punishments?

Glad you are having fun. It's always the same tats that are attempted.

Would be complicated to do otherwise because it's unknown how many slots are open to use, therefore unknown what was put on last time.

I see, I was looking forward for more tatoos on my characters, thanks anyway!

Are you saying the whip triggered defeat?

RNG means random number generator?

What was the outcome? Any major problem?

Yes, presumably because I lost enough health to validate the conditions required for the RNG to trigger.

Yes, lapparently defeat do not weight the chances. All the rolls are literal d100. This is especially bad when you consider that each hit rolls a dice :P

Both the punishment and defeat executed at the same time, competing for the animation to play (the rape or the whip). I spammed space to end both rapidly, and defeat chose to end it at rape only.

[04/11/2017 - 03:37:11AM] Defeat: PostAssault Marker Found - [ObjectReference < (00016289)>] / BaseObject [Form < (00000010)>]
[04/11/2017 - 03:37:12AM] Defeat: Outcome // Defeat.TheEvilFaction - Thalmor / Raped - TRUE / Robbed - False
[04/11/2017 - 03:37:12AM] Defeat: Events array // 1 -  / 2 -  / 3 -  / 4 -  / 5 -  / 6 -  / 7 -  / 8 -  / 9 -  / 10 -

It stopped at that, but any outcome that can be chosen by defeat could have occurred. In this case, none seemed to been registered as the events array is empty.

I looked briefly in defeat scripts to see if there is an obvious way to disable the triggers on requests, but I haven't seen any.

Yes, presumably because I lost enough health to validate the conditions required for the RNG to trigger.

Yes, lapparently defeat do not weight the chances. All the rolls are literal d100. This is especially bad when you consider that each hit rolls a dice :P

Both the punishment and defeat executed at the same time, competing for the animation to play (the rape or the whip). I spammed space to end both rapidly, and defeat chose to end it at rape only.

Nothing apparent I can do to prevent.

There's no health loss from the whip. There is lots of stamina loss from the whip. If there's any stamina setting in Defeat (I think I remember there being one), adjusting this could stop it.

Alot of mods have this problem, i.e Captured Dreams, POP. I think Velada & Inte recommend turning off those events triggers for stamina, stun on hit triggers as they tend to trigger during punishments.

The order of the lily are the biggest trolls I've ever had the pleasure (displeasure?) of meeting in a quest mod

But I do love their names :D

Hehe. What about their names? :P

Best references :D I love them, even if ol' Wedge doesn't like to talk much haha

Great mod, I've not encountered any bugs so far that haven't stemmed from elsewhere, so awesome work! Keep it up :D

hello,

i have a bug after i did the third statue for the tales and gallows(something) quest, i cant save, because if i save i get a ctd.

do you have an idea why this is, all others didnt have that bug.

i hope you can help me.

Loadorder(if it help you)

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
MagicDuelReborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SMSkyrim.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Worldofrudra.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
Shark Race.esp=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
RichMerchants.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
CannabisUpdate.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SmartCast_1_0.esp=1
TrueBrows.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
NineLivesBladeWorks.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SulundoSCB.esp=1
SOS - Carloss32 Canine Addon.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Shout Like a Virgin.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp=1
SwordplayFinishers.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyNB.esp=1
Artoria's Armor.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
FoxClub.esp=1
sjel blad castle.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
PonyTailClub.esp=1
LostGrimoire.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
ChaosDragons.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
Redguard I.esp=1
METraining & Auctions.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
Shark Race - Followers.esp=1
Colorful_Magic.esp=1
_ImoMegane.esp=1
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp=1
BesEss.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
FemaleBriarHearts.esp=1
Luxury Collection Vendor.esp=1
AlikrDesert.esp=1
SexLab-Parasites.esp=1
JRC's Longsword Pack.esp=1
isilNarsil.esp=1
Naruto Overhaul.esp=1
UchihaClan.esp=1
Presets 2-3.esp=1
Maria.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
Cannabis.esp=1
Mannequin.esp=1
Portable Backpack.esp=1
Unslaad.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp=1
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SMSkyrim - Compressed.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
Bob's Boots by Refurb.esp=1
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp=1
XN_Firekeeper.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
lockpickpro.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Ring summon faithful gear knight.esp=1
DS2LorkhanMoonlightGreatsword.esp=1
PDCrossbow - Feykrosah Nin.esp=1
Kusanagi-No-Tsurugi.esp=1
Fudou Myouou.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
Studded Rogue.esp=1
Rogue II.esp=1
Dread Pirate Roberts.esp=1
Arcane Violet S.esp=1
Arcane Sister Outfit.esp=1
Arcane Rogue.esp=1
TMSG.esp=1
TMSG0Z.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
BVandSacrosanct_Patch.esp=1
VL No AoE Drain.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
DagiRaht.esp=1
OrientalRace.esp=1
TKAA.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=0
Phenderix Magic World.esp=1
WheelsOfLull.esp=1

EDIT:

Could you also write the quest id and stages for this quest so i can remove the devices from this mod 

hello,

i have a bug after i did the third statue for the tales and gallows(something) quest, i cant save, because if i save i get a ctd.

do you have an idea why this is, all others didnt have that bug.

i hope you can help me.

Loadorder(if it help you)

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

Heels Sound.esm=1

MagicDuelReborn.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

SMSkyrim.esp=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

Worldofrudra.esm=1

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1

Shark Race.esp=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

RichMerchants.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

CannabisUpdate.esp=1

SGEyebrows.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1

SmartCast_1_0.esp=1

TrueBrows.esp=1

Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1

NineLivesBladeWorks.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SulundoSCB.esp=1

SOS - Carloss32 Canine Addon.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1

FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1

SLAnimLoader.esp=1

Luxury Collection.esp=1

AddItemMenu2.esp=1

Immersive Jewelry.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1

Shout Like a Virgin.esp=1

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp=1

SwordplayFinishers.esp=1

MilkModNEW.esp=1

MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyNB.esp=1

Artoria's Armor.esp=1

zThingsInDark.esp=1

FoxClub.esp=1

sjel blad castle.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1

PonyTailClub.esp=1

LostGrimoire.esp=1

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

Sweet Lolis.esp=1

ChaosDragons.esp=1

zdd.esp=1

Redguard I.esp=1

METraining & Auctions.esp=1

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1

Shark Race - Followers.esp=1

Colorful_Magic.esp=1

_ImoMegane.esp=1

BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp=1

BesEss.esp=1

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1

FemaleBriarHearts.esp=1

OOPS.esp=1

Luxury Collection Vendor.esp=1

AlikrDesert.esp=1

SexLab-Parasites.esp=1

JRC's Longsword Pack.esp=1

isilNarsil.esp=1

Naruto Overhaul.esp=1

UchihaClan.esp=1

Presets 2-3.esp=1

Maria.esp=1

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1

Cannabis.esp=1

Mannequin.esp=1

Portable Backpack.esp=1

Unslaad.esp=1

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1

ContinueGameNoCrash.esp=1

NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1

KomAnimObjects.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp=1

PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

SMSkyrim - Compressed.esp=1

SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1

Bob's Boots by Refurb.esp=1

nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp=1

XN_Firekeeper.esp=1

KS Hairdo's.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

lockpickpro.esp=1

MilkModNEW HF.esp=1

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

Ring summon faithful gear knight.esp=1

DS2LorkhanMoonlightGreatsword.esp=1

PDCrossbow - Feykrosah Nin.esp=1

Kusanagi-No-Tsurugi.esp=1

Fudou Myouou.esp=1

WetFunction.esp=1

Studded Rogue.esp=1

Rogue II.esp=1

Dread Pirate Roberts.esp=1

Arcane Violet S.esp=1

Arcane Sister Outfit.esp=1

Arcane Rogue.esp=1

TMSG.esp=1

TMSG0Z.esp=1

Better Vampires.esp=1

BVandSacrosanct_Patch.esp=1

VL No AoE Drain.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1

hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

DagiRaht.esp=1

OrientalRace.esp=1

TKAA.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=0

Phenderix Magic World.esp=1

WheelsOfLull.esp=1

A save CTD has nothing to do with your last action in this or any particular mod. The save for the game you loaded previously is likely corrupt. The most common cause of save corruption is explained under "golden rule" here.

I can look at your papyrus log and confirm if its corrupt or not. Also possibly there will be an error within that explains why you CTD although this is a long shot. If you need info on how to get a papyrus log is in my FAQs (same link as above).

Or you could try using a save cleaner tool. I personally don't believe in them as it's never 100%.

Could you also write the quest id and stages for this quest so i can remove the devices from this mod 

Quest ID and stages will not help you remove devices. Complete the quest to get the key.

where the zaz like animations are from ?

You designed them Yourself ?

You can see where all animations are from in my credits section on the main page. Do you mean these?...

Bar Stool, Chandelier, Suspension, Water Wheel - nosdregamon

nosdregamon worked with t.ara on the new ZAP and gave me permission to integrate his assets before ZAP 6.2+ released. I also customized them, so they implemented a little differently than the way they are in ZAP.