Yea, for something that looks like it should be great for a simple sex machine animation.... screw that noise. 

All things considered, I don't think they put too much effort into making it and simply got it to where they're willing to release it. It always seemed unfinished in my opinion, especially with how it moves. An example would be that for the longest time, I didn't even think its legs animated and only recently found out they do (the legs don't move how they should for the movements it makes).

Yea, for something that looks like it should be great for a simple sex machine animation.... screw that noise.

All things considered, I don't think they put too much effort into making it and simply got it to where they're willing to release it. It always seemed unfinished in my opinion, especially with how it moves. An example would be that for the longest time, I didn't even think its legs animated and only recently found out they do (the legs don't move how they should for the movements it makes).

That's what happens when you release to a Deadline. Skyrim is a far smaller world in it's dedicated game than it is in the older games and still they ran out of time to finish large parts of it before the deadlines force them to wrap up what they had and release it anyways.

Wondering if someone could write ground-up instructions for me to install these anims.  Have been messing around with all of the dependencies but cannot seem to get it working.

I am back to a fresh install of Skyrim with no mods installed and NMM is configured.

Thanks in advance.

Currently, I have downloaded:

FNIS Behavior v6_3

Jcontainers 3.2.6

SexLabFramework v162 full

SLAL NibblesAnims 4.61

SNAnimLoader 1.5.7

with the bulbous center body and all the leg parts,

ha, that's not even the tip of the ice cube in front of the iceberg:

attachicon.gifAnimatorsHell.jpg

1. what you may think are leg nodes are actually for cogs or steam fx.

2. there are no foot nodes to attach the ik solvers too (so the legs will drift all over the place in the animation).

3. the weapon nodes are not the nodes you think they are, the actual weapon nodes are above the core.

4. the weapon nodes are hard to move, more so if the body is at a angle.

5. there are random cog and steam nodes all over the place.

Holy...mother of...jeebus! wow! how the hell did BETHESDA even work with that?! XD

is there gonna be a version 4.61 no creatures?

-

The update from 4.5>4.61 only contains creature animations, so there was no reason to update that file to 4.6 (since it would basically be the same package).

The pack called SLAL NibblesAnims 4.5 (No Creatures).rar has all the up-to-date files excluding creatures.

Hi there, I just want to express my appreciation for the fine work you put into these animations nibbles, hope you continue to surprise us from time to time.  ;)

Will do  :P , whenever I get some free time on my hands that is.

but 4.61 got sideway fuck and lesbian threesome... :(

ok, np, i install it with the creatures just to have those 2 animations xD, amazing job you have done :D

• 1 month later...

Let's see if I can get a christmas present ready soonish for the people that are still here waiting for updates.

Some W.I.P's from a simple animation I'm working on to polish my animating skills up again to before my absence:

(canine stuff)

Doggy1

Doggy2

Doggy3 (not entirely finished yet)

The previous animation I was working on is a little bit on hold till I figure out what to do with the 4th/5th stage (so far all my attempts looked horrible, but I'll figure out something)

On an other note, real life's still busy for me so I'm still on a tight schedule with free time.

The games I'm playing are starting to feel a bit boring again so I'll spend some of my free time on animating again I think.

41 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

The games I'm playing are starting to feel a bit boring again so I'll spend some of my free time on animating again I think.

Speaking of animating, any chance you could check out MadMansGun's Tail Animation Guide? Possibly to include tail anims for future animation sets and maaaybe even add them to previous anims?

Sorry for the pseudo-spam and the extremely difficult and tedious request, but SL is in desperate need of tail-friendly anims. If you play as a beast race, 99% of the time the tail looks completely wrong and clips through the ground or impales the partner or stuff like that, runing many otherwise great anims and the experience itself. The only animations with tail support are the ones included in MNC and Horny Creatures of Skyrim; there are no tail-friendly anims for humanoid/humanoid interactions, only creatures, which is a shame.

Your animations are awesome and are a staple in any and all SL playthroughs I make (alongside Leito's packs), so having tail support in them would be great. For what it may be worth it, since the main point would be to simply get the tails out of the way so they don't impale any other actor in the scene or blatantly clip through the ground or animobjects, it would be possible to reuse some of the existing tail anims from MNC because they are generic enough (MMG discussed it a bit here).

Again, sorry for bugging you about this, and I will understand if you don't want anything to do with tails, but I figured it was worth asking.

Thanks for all your great work anyway :smiley:!

5 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Speaking of animating, any chance you could check out MadMansGun's Tail Animation Guide? Possibly to include tail anims for future animation sets and maaaybe even add them to previous anims?

I've read it and considered it, but it's gonna be a gigantic task to convert all my animations to include tails.

And quite honestly I don't really feel like it simply because of the following reasoning:

It's a lot of work for something that got replaced by HDT years ago.

TBBP got replaced by HDT boobs, and tails got replaced by HDT tails, Heck I've even been using my own custom beast race with a HDT tail which so far works great with my own animations.

I just don't really see a reason to invest a lot of time into an outdated animation mechanic, I mean I'm not animating specifically for TBBP either. (although in some cases it'd look better then HDT, but I digress)

Sorry to dissapoint you

16 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

I've read it and considered it, but it's gonna be a gigantic task to convert all my animations to include tails.

And quite honestly I don't really feel like it simply because of the following reasoning:

It's a lot of work for something that got replaced by HDT years ago.

TBBP got replaced by HDT boobs, and tails got replaced by HDT tails, Heck I've even been using my own custom beast race with a HDT tail which so far works great with my own animations.

I just don't really see a reason to invest a lot of time into an outdated animation mechanic, I mean I'm not animating specifically for TBBP either. (although in some cases it'd look better then HDT, but I digress)

Sorry to dissapoint you

No problem, as I said I know it would be extremely hard and take a lot of work, but I had to ask just in case.

As for HDT tails, I've tried some of them and it's true they get properly out of the ways in SL scenes or poses as long as the collision setup is done right, but during normal gameplay they look too fake. Like a costume, or pieces of rope glued to the character's back instead of being actual limbs. Also for fox tails or cat tails or similar stuff you could maybe get away with that sometimes, but when it comes to other ones that are supposed to be more rigid and have more self-movement (like Argonian tails, or the tails from my shark race), it just looks bad. Vanilla-style tail animations are certainly not the best method to do it, but IMO HDT isn't that much better either. But I digress.

Anyway, no problem. Thanks for all your great work so far, and certainly looking forward to any more anims that may come in the future. Keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, arpaschad said:

suggestions on what to do for the stages 4+ of the canine animation above:

stage 4: canine cums... (This was generally my idea, and then just let the doggo rest on her while the female actor tries to crawl away with little to no strength left)

stage 5: canine turns around with knot still inside female... (Unfortunately not possible, can't rotate the doggo dick without rotating the hips)

stage 6: canine's knot finally pop-out of female with final cum drip... (my final stage was meant be at stage 5 where the actress lays exhausted on the ground)

if it's possible...

19 minutes ago, shardoom said:

So nibbles... When are you gonna give us some 'normal' sexy humanoid stuff, like you used to do?

Depending if I can finish it before christmas (the canine one posted earlier is almost finished, just half a stage more; I'll try to release it before christmas)

Started with a human animation in the meantime already though (I'm not really sure yet if I'll keep the female's hands this way though):

Reverse Lotus 2nd stage

As stated before, I'm still on a shortage of time.

Working 9~11 hours a day..so yeah....

5 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Depending if I can finish it before christmas (the canine one posted earlier is almost finished, just half a stage more; I'll try to release it before christmas)

Started with a human animation in the meantime already though (I'm not really sure yet if I'll keep the female's hands this way though):

Reverse Lotus 2nd stage

Mm yeah, the hands look a little out of place. 

What if she had her hands over the guys, or holding herself up with her hands on the guys wrists?

Or however you want, shit, you know what you're doing. ;)

PS No pressure, I  was just wondering...  lol

Well unfortunately I couldn't complete the animations before christmas.....(had a lot of work with a lot of overtime hours) Canine is almost ready but I want to spend my christmas time with my family.

Next release will be extended till somehwere between christmas and new year.

On 19.12.2017 at 9:09 PM, SirNibbles said:

Reverse Lotus 2nd stage

As stated before, I'm still on a shortage of time.

Working 9~11 hours a day..so yeah....

my fav animator! may i suggest putting the hands upon the chest? when you have the time of course

I was enjoying your female chair masturbation with dildo animation yesterday,

and thinking how nice it would be to have some versions where NPC's are watching

you and jerking off onto you while you masturbate. It would be a 'relatively' easy

way to add some group sex animations and would go well with the bukkake textures

mod here on LL.

New version is up...just a small update containing only the new canine animation I posted earlier.

Some other animations are almost finished or halfway finished, but as I explained before I'm still on a severe lack of time, which made me unable to finish more animations to put into this update.

Anyways, the new animation has 5 stages and is meant to be a bit more of a rough doggystyle animation.

And as far as 2018 goes, my current job is done at the beginning of february so my amount of time put into animating will become a lot higher again (at least until monster hunter world releases on PC).

My current plans are to finish some other ongoing animations I currently got laying around, and to focus a bit more on lesbian animations since I really think we're currently lacking several of them.

That aside, I wish you all a happy new year and good 2018.