FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 11/20/2017 at 3:51 PM, kotsknopkoy said:

Thanks for kicking me in the right direction. My mistake was that I ran bodyslide not from Mod Organizer.Should penices shine so much?

Spoiler

ScreenShot29.jpg

Heya,
The fix for this is pretty easy.  I've done it about a billion times.

Spoiler

Open your dong mesh in NifSkope (DL it if you don't have it), should be in mod organizer's folder under mods, SOS leito (or SOS whatever your schlong mod is), meshes, (etc) called uncut_0.nif and uncut_1.nif (or whatever the file name for your schlong mesh is).  
Click the arrows at the top until you see BSLightingShaderProperty highlighted here, click it, and find the highlighted boxes from the screenshot5a1374908869c_lessglossydong4u.thumb.jpg.28a67f6780544149e7ca55786a61303a.jpg

Change glossiness to 30, specular color to all 1.00 (aka white), and specular strength to 3, like this
5a13748f1f418_lessglossydong4u2.thumb.jpg.7e73e7ef2a7890c37300370b6fa32163.jpg

make sure to click outside the entry box after the last edit to make sure it stays.  Save, overwrite the old one, and do it again for uncut_1.nif

Edited by Futanari Prisoner
18 hours ago, danime91 said:

I'm trying to figure out how to get FloppySOS to work with the Penzor addon, but I don't even know if the mesh is weighted to work with HDT. Anybody have an HDT-enabled mesh, bodyslide-capable if possible?

In terms of weightniing and geometry penzor is identical to UUNP HD from EvilReflex.

So it works with hdt and Floppy SoS

32 minutes ago, danime91 said:

So then all I have to do is somehow get the mesh to reference the xml? That's good to know.

Not at all. FloppySOS deals with(I think), moving the schlong bones with HDT, which in turn makes the schlong and balls flop around. The effect doesn't require any edits to schlong meshes. 

On 21.11.2017 at 3:41 AM, Futanari Prisoner said:

Heya,
The fix for this is pretty easy.  I've done it about a billion times.

Hide contents

Open your dong mesh in GIMP (DL it if you don't have it), should be in mod organizer's folder under mods, SOS leito, meshes, (etc) called uncut_0.nif and uncut_1.nif.  
Click the arrows at the top until you see BSLightingShaderProperty highlighted here, click it, and find the highlighted boxes from the screenshot5a1374908869c_lessglossydong4u.thumb.jpg.28a67f6780544149e7ca55786a61303a.jpg

Change glossiness to 30, specular color to all 1.00 (aka white), and specular strength to 3, like this
5a13748f1f418_lessglossydong4u2.thumb.jpg.7e73e7ef2a7890c37300370b6fa32163.jpg

make sure to click outside the entry box after the last edit to make sure it stays.  Save, overwrite the old one, and do it again for uncut_1.nif

I've edited the only uncut-related file "SoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin.nif" with NifScope (GIMP couldn't open the file) as you say and it become much better. Thank you!

Spoiler

enb 2017_11_22 04_17_53_81.jpg

Edited by kotsknopkoy
10 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Not at all. FloppySOS deals with(I think), moving the schlong bones with HDT, which in turn makes the schlong and balls flop around. The effect doesn't require any edits to schlong meshes. 

Oh I see. I think what I'm looking at is actually the HDT vagina compatible meshes. Only way to tell is to use the Penzor penis during a sex scene and see if the collision works properly. If it doesn't, then I need to link the xml to the mesh in order to get that to work.

14 hours ago, kotsknopkoy said:

I've edited the only uncut-related file "SoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin.nif" with NifScope (GIMP couldn't open the file) as you say and it become much better. Thank you!

Hide contents

enb 2017_11_22 04_17_53_81.jpg

You're welcome!  I must have been pretty scatterbrained that day, I did mean NifSkope.  Gonna edit that post if anyone else needs it.

On 05.11.2017 at 4:41 AM, Kiwi man 599 said:

Here are a few more Lydia pics.  I'd love to get some actual poses for these, but for some reason I can't get any to work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well, I'm sure I'm just fuckin up somewhere.  Hope you like em!

post-1244261-0-67664300-1509849294_thumb.png

post-1244261-0-32719600-1509849409_thumb.png

post-1244261-0-21008300-1509849432_thumb.png

What is the name of pubic hair addon and how did you combine it with SoS ?

6 hours ago, lumenis said:

What is the name of pubic hair addon and how did you combine it with SoS ?

The pubes are simply an equipable pube mod, so there isn't really any addon required.  I tried to find a link for it, but for some reason I can't find it anywhere.   It's called Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari v1.1. Hope you can find it.

8 hours ago, Kiwi man 599 said:

The pubes are simply an equipable pube mod, so there isn't really any addon required.  I tried to find a link for it, but for some reason I can't find it anywhere.   It's called Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari v1.1. Hope you can find it.

Found the mod and it works, but the result is different - it's just a bush, not a wild untamed thing like on your screenshots :(

On 11/26/2017 at 1:37 AM, danime91 said:

Looking at some of the gifs on your tumblr, I was wondering if those are HDT-enabled penises in those masturbation animations and if they are, where you got them from.

Some are using a modified Near-Erect setting from FloppySOS ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/ ).  I can't recommend that FloppySOS preset enough, really. 

EDIT:  If anyone is looking for proper collision, please check out this work by zarzil:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86240-futa-smp-preconfigured-xmlmeshtexture-pack/