schlongs change to tiny size on exterior/interior cell! help me

Gelubir

this is normal? someone have same problen?

since I started using schlongs I always had this bug, when I changed cell(exterior/interior), I have no idea what caused it

i have flopy sos 1.7( because the newer vercions dont work for me,but I think that is not the problem) i have installed , and have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-3-94 but WHITOUT OS PLUGIN

but strangely there are sliders of sos ... and my character and followers dont use and have BODY SCALE RANDOMIZER but desactivated ,(but I think that is not the problem) If someone wants the body mods that are in the images, let me know, I will try to upload them sorry for my bad english

TESV_2017_11_27_11_17_57_969.png

TESV_2017_11_27_11_20_08_844.png

TESV_2017_11_27_11_33_44_626.png

16 hours ago, midnightwho said:

i seem to have this problem with my player character and it just happens whenever i take off clothes or come back into game where im nude.

well i dont have your problem mi character dont have that error never...... so the black textures maybe is body texture dont work well because have big size mbs

Archived