FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I have Xp32 installed and ran the animations but it doesnt work in game :/

You'll want XPMSE after mods like SOS - not sure where you have SOS from that screenshot. Basically, if any of XPMSE's Skeletons are being overwritten, then you'll want to move the conflicting mods above XPMSE. This can include things like the Vampire Lord or Werewolf Skeletons, since those have similar changes to work with SOS(though the VL doesn't have any add-ons that work with the race yet), and changes to the VL Skeleton to avoid a height problem(collision with some door frames, for example). 

Also, you'll want to have the three DLCs, before all other mods - the same as LOOT should be sorting their associated .esm files in your plugin list. Such as:

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

*Unmanaged: Hearthfires

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

After this, you'll want the USLEEP, and then other mods as needed. The order of some mods can depend on how LOOT sorts them, which MO will help you a bit in getting this right - mentioning a Potential Mod Load Order Problem

Do I have to download LOOT I thought it came built in? Its in the files.  I will try this and come back thanks. 

It says my character does not have compatible SOS skeleton even though I downloaded the skeleton on the front page of this topic. I removed all the clothing off of a female NPC and it worked for her, but my PC has the same problem as posted in previous screenshots. Also whenever my character crouches the breast kind of just "bunch up"?  this hasn't occurred before, they lost their bounce, and I cannot make racemenu morph edits anymore after I ran LOOT. Some help would be greatly appreciated. 

Edit: my character just lost all HDT physics besides hair

It says my character does not have compatible SOS skeleton even though I downloaded the skeleton on the front page of this topic. I removed all the clothing off of a female NPC and it worked for her, but my PC has the same problem as posted in previous screenshots. Also whenever my character crouches the breast kind of just "bunch up"?  this hasn't occurred before, they lost their bounce, and I cannot make racemenu morph edits anymore after I ran LOOT. Some help would be greatly appreciated. 

are you using any "Unique Main Character" mods or similar?  Also, I'm not sure if you said this already (I'm very short on time) but make sure you run FNIS (preferably from the Tools section of your mod installer program) after every skeleton or animation update.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

If you use custome race with custom skeleton - you should place skeleton files into folder with with race content manually.

are you using any "Unique Main Character" mods or similar?  Also, I'm not sure if you said this already (I'm very short on time) but make sure you run FNIS (preferably from the Tools section of your mod installer program) after every skeleton or animation update.

I am going to try running it from MO, thanks for the replies I will see if this works. 

edit: I updated the everything through MO, but that didn't fix any of the persisting problems, I ran LOOT to fix the load order of certain mods, downloaded TES5Edit to try and clean up some of the masters, and Wrye bash to optimize my plugins, and went through bodyslide to try and fix the CBBE HDT physics problem, and I still cannot make CBBE morphs through the racemenu (I was able to do this previously, physics were working along, however the SoS on my player character never worked), but only my player character doesnt have HDT body physics all the npc's do so I am at a lost. The mods work fine on npc's just not my player character. I do not have any unique player mods installed or anything like that. 

Heres my load order I hope this helps 

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.10]
06  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
07  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
08  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
09  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
0A  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0B  JSwords.esm
0C  EFFCore.esm
0D  ApachiiHair.esm
0E  hdtHighHeel.esm
0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
11  HighResTexturePack01.esp
12  HighResTexturePack02.esp
13  HighResTexturePack03.esp
14  RaceMenu.esp
15  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
16  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
17  FNIS.esp
18  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
19  SOSRaceMenu.esp
1A  XPMSE.esp
1B  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
1C  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
1D  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
1E  FFIII Arc Robes.esp
1F  SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp
20  LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
21  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
22  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
23  SLALAnimObj.esp
24  SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
25  MagicNipple.esp
26  CoverSelf.esp
27  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
28  The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
29  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
2A  RLO - Interiors.esp
2B  JKs Skyrim.esp
2C  Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
2D  SoS - The Wilds.esp  [Version 1.13]
2E  Birdsofskyrim.esp
2F  SoS - Civilization.esp  [Version 1.02]
30  SoS - The Dungeons.esp  [Version 1.23]
31  ReflectiveWard.esp
32  skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
33  Immersive Weapons.esp
34  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
35  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
36  EFFDialogue.esp
37  JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
38  SummonValeDeer.esp
39  SOS - Shop.esp
3A  ScopedBows.esp
3B  isilNarsil.esp
3C  ArcaneFist - Normal.esp
3D  tom349fistweapons.esp
3E  UniqueBows.esp
3F  iNeed.esp
40  TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
41  FNISspells.esp
42  SexLab - Devious Butt.esp
43  SkyUI.esp
44  DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
45  Better Vampires.esp
46  Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
47  RLO - Effects.esp
48  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
49  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
4A  Purewaters.esp
4B  Footprints.esp
4C  CinematicFireFX.esp
4D  RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
4E  loners_sword.esp
4F  Berserk Greatsword.esp
50  CeremonialGreatsword_Eng.esp
51  Vindicator.esp
52  HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
53  BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp
54  CumOnAnything.esp
55  dc-mana-tanks-000.esp
56  FloppySOS.esp
57  UIExtensions.esp
58  SexLab Romance.esp
59  SexLabRomance_IgnoreGender.esp
5A  SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
5B  ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
5C  ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp
5D  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
5E  WeaponsOf3E.esp
5F  The Huntsman.esp  [Version 1.2]
60  Faction Crossbows.esp
61  WWW.esp
62  Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp
63  Dark Envoy.esp
64  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
65  Donia Greatsword.esp
66  TW3Weaponry.esp
67  ReversedDaggers2.1.esp
68  Nightingale Dagger.esp
69  Nightingale Shield.esp
6A  Nightingale Sword.esp
6B  Cyrodilic Steel Dagger.esp
6C  Presets 2-3.esp
6D  ESO Altmer Armor by NewrMind43.esp
6E  yurica_chevaleresse_II [HDT].esp
6F  PeroPeroArmorPack.esp
70  Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp
71  SOS_Ho.esp
72  Tentacle Parasite.esp
73  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
74  VampireBrideRobes.esp
75  PuppetMaster.esp
76  PuppetMasterSwallow.esp
77  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
78  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
7A  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
7B  SBF All In One + DLC.esp
7C  Racial Body Morphs - Extreme Morphs.esp
7D  OrcFemaleWalk.esp
7E  ILoveOrcy.esp
7F  SBF Serana v2.2.esp
79  orc-female-idle-fix.esp
80  USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
81  SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
82  SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Equipable.esp
83  Open Cities Skyrim.esp
84  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
85  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
[/xml]

Whoa, chopping up a schlong mesh to serve as a covering for the actual schlong is way easier than I expected.  Just by leaving the bones and weighting as is, Schlongs of Skyrim/Floppy SOS controls the thing to move perfectly with the schlong itself.  I can expose any amount of dong neatly just by chopping away vertices, and cover them with trinkets and accessories too, I expect.  It also scales automatically with racemenu modifiers.

post-15981-0-72169900-1508904406_thumb.jpg

Whoa, chopping up a schlong mesh to serve as a covering for the actual schlong is way easier than I expected.  Just by leaving the bones and weighting as is, Schlongs of Skyrim/Floppy SOS controls the thing to move perfectly with the schlong itself.  I can expose any amount of dong neatly just by chopping away vertices, and cover them with trinkets and accessories too, I expect.  It also scales automatically with racemenu modifiers.

Expose that dong!

I'm looking forward to this allowing some easy and nice cock sleeve and cock ring attires.

Something I've been meaning to ask (but waiting since you're clearly working hard as it is) but is there/are you planning compatibility with b3lisario's UNP schlong?

Expose that dong!

I'm looking forward to this allowing some easy and nice cock sleeve and cock ring attires.

Something I've been meaning to ask (but waiting since you're clearly working hard as it is) but is there/are you planning compatibility with b3lisario's UNP schlong?

I've considered it, but is there really a point?  The schlong I'm using supports scaling of basically every proportion in racemenu, which in turn ends up scaling the socks, and the seam lines wouldn't be any worse than what people generally tolerate if the textures were replaced, if the veiny look wasn't somebody's thing.  Oh, but that wouldn't easily apply to followers, would it.  Racemenu scaling on them has always involved some extra stuff like familiar faces and that's unstable at best.

Truthfully, making what I've shown for it so far would be trivial.  It's the long term commitment to improving things that I expect I'd develop, and suddenly I'd have to make a second xml to get it working with my kit, and the different meshes would require their own sizing of rings and what have you, and pretty soon I'm developing for something I intentionally left behind because I found something else I liked better.

I'll think about the long term.  Short term I think I can manage a quick conversion of what you've seen so far - just the socks.  There is one problem I haven't worked out, though - the partials require your cock to be out, which means no thongs.  I'm sure there's a way to flag them as revealing, just not in SOS itself.  Merging them with the thongs themselves is probably impossible if you want to retain SOS functionality, and we all really do.

Got any requests for length and fabric coverage of the shaft/glans/balls?

just some random footage

probs gonna make another montage soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tac419Ns1U&feature=youtu.be

you like it?

here, might find more in future: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/666-seytiras-blog/

cmon, tell me, show some guts and tell me who flagged my last vid on youtube?

be a man and show yourself

That was fast. And it sucks! :(

Is it possible to create futanari in Skyrim Special Edition?  I know that SOS requires more skse work before it can be ported and fully functional, such as going from flacid to erect.  But I'd be willing to settle for a permanently erect cock after clothes are removed in SSE from that or any other mods.  I'm asking because I'm going to be getting Skyrim for pc, and I've heard about the memory leak/ instability problems of the Legendary edition.  So I'd prefer to just go with SSE.  But a futa character is something I really want, so if I have to I'll start with Legendary and switch to SSE after enough has been ported/ implemented.  I'm posting in this section because it seems better to go to this thread rather than create one in the SSE forum.  Thanks for any information.

Is it possible to create futanari in Skyrim Special Edition?  I know that SOS requires more skse work before it can be ported and fully functional, such as going from flacid to erect.  But I'd be willing to settle for a permanently erect cock after clothes are removed in SSE from that or any other mods.  I'm asking because I'm going to be getting Skyrim for pc, and I've heard about the memory leak/ instability problems of the Legendary edition.  So I'd prefer to just go with SSE.  But a futa character is something I really want, so if I have to I'll start with Legendary and switch to SSE after enough has been ported/ implemented.  I'm posting in this section because it seems better to go to this thread rather than create one in the SSE forum.  Thanks for any information.

If you want to make futanari in SSE, install SOS Light, and then install b3lisario's Equipable Schlong. You'll need to run the meshes through NIF Optimizer to make them work. Afterwards, you should be set. Here's something I made using this method.

post-1787212-0-23784500-1509235256_thumb.jpg