FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

oh ye... sry doublepost

I uploaded them to naughty machinima too but the quality is crap there.

maybe you can enjoy them :P

more incoming soon

and real shit as soon as I have my new PC, but this might take up to a few weeks

have fun

they are on private

oh ye... sry doublepost

I uploaded them to naughty machinima too but the quality is crap there.

maybe you can enjoy them :P

more incoming soon

and real shit as soon as I have my new PC, but this might take up to a few weeks

have fun

they are on private

^ Was going to say the same thing.  Can't see them due to them being private.

.... xD

sorry for teasing, I tottally forgot to turn private off >..<

you should be able to see them now

Those videos are great M4rth 

One of the few videos I'd say I actually enjoy due to your girl not having an oversized dick.  (Just my opinion, I don't like huge ones)

thx, ya, people have diffrent tastes, sometimes I oversize it too, just for fun :P

I find these movies enjoyable cause you have full body views over longer time and not close up scenes witch switch every 3 seconds,

I find this kind of stuff pretty anoying :P

the way these videos are "edited"  ( nice joke) may seem pretty effortless but it's what I would like to see more at any kind of adult content 

So, I feel bad asking here, but its only because I haven't had any luck in the support thread... Does anyone know why HDT physics extension would be causing CTDs on new saves, as well as crashing instantly in the loading screens depending on the hdtphysicextension.dll? I'v been stumped trying to figure this out and I really wanna post my new dick girl. T_T I'm also using floppy SOS and AIO animated pussy if that helps.

Mods tend to break the beginning cart ride and all the cutsceens. Just go through Helgen until Hadvar or theotherguy, runs out of the tutorial cave. Make a save there and then load up all your mods. Make a new save. Should be fine from there on. It's not like you need your mods for that part of the game.

So, I feel bad asking here, but its only because I haven't had any luck in the support thread... Does anyone know why HDT physics extension would be causing CTDs on new saves, as well as crashing instantly in the loading screens depending on the hdtphysicextension.dll? I'v been stumped trying to figure this out and I really wanna post my new dick girl. T_T I'm also using floppy SOS and AIO animated pussy if that helps.

Mods tend to break the beginning cart ride and all the cutsceens. Just go through Helgen until Hadvar or theotherguy, runs out of the tutorial cave. Make a save there and then load up all your mods. Make a new save. Should be fine from there on. It's not like you need your mods for that part of the game.

This is why I use Alternate Start always. Gives you a nice room to set up all your mods in.

So anybody ever got a foreskin mod working for equippable SOS schlong? It is the only thing I still need for the game!

Yes.

First, make backups of your B3lisario SOS meshes if you have non-foreskin versions.

Make sure you have ERF Equippable Schlong installed.

Download Yncien's foreskin from the link in OP.  Load it up in Bodyslide, and build.  Then just copy the meshes from the building directory (in my case, Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP) into the Equippable Schlong mesh folder.

You wanna break your save? This is how you break your save.

Removing OR adding mods to an in-progress save carry the same danger of eventually breaking saves and I can almost guarantee are the main reasons so many people have CTDs. Especially with how many people propagate the myth about 'making clean saves'. The only way to be safe is to figure out a mod list for a character and then start the game with those mods active and never add or remove mods on that character, unless they're simple asset mods like textures or meshes. If it has an .esp it probably isn't 100% safe to add or remove, or update on an on-going save.

With that method I've been using an average of about 300 mods per character (many of them with the .esps merged, and many of them heavily scripted mods) and haven't crashed to desktop in months. Albeit I've had to start over numerous times after finding new mods I want to run, but that's more than worth it for a stable game.

PHB_666 has the right idea. Alternate start is great for initializing mods before playing. I don't think I've actually seen the vanilla cart cinematic since my first vanilla playthrough back when Skyrim launched.

TheOniNinja or anyone else who might know the answer, if I use "coc qasmoke" from the main menu, should I let my mods all finish loading in qasmoke before loading my save?  I can never seem to load my save from the title screen, but using coc qasmoke works every time.

Sometimes when I'm testing new mods or taking screenshots on a throwaway save this happens to me too and I do the same thing, only with Work Studios and 'coc studioblack' which loads a lot faster than qasmoke for me. I've never waited for mods to initialize there before loading a save and never had any problems from it though, so it shouldn't be necessary to do so.

So anybody ever got a foreskin mod working for equippable SOS schlong? It is the only thing I still need for the game!

Yes.

First, make backups of your B3lisario SOS meshes if you have non-foreskin versions.

Make sure you have ERF Equippable Schlong installed.

Download Yncien's foreskin from the link in OP.  Load it up in Bodyslide, and build.  Then just copy the meshes from the building directory (in my case, Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP) into the Equippable Schlong mesh folder.

Thank you.

What is bodyslide? 

Hey Guys,

Wanted to let you all know that my new Loading Screen Mod for Skyrim is finished.  You are able to choose from over 700 futa skyrim screenshots (and many other non futa screenshots, over 5000 in total) and have them show up as loading screens to your game.

Many of those 700 futa skyrim screenshots come from you guys in this Forum post so keep up the awesome screenshots!! biggrin.png

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2663-load-screen-customizer-by-glev/

Hey Guys,

Wanted to let you all know that my new Loading Screen Mod for Skyrim is finished.  You are able to choose from over 700 futa skyrim screenshots (and many other non futa screenshots, over 5000 in total) and have them show up as loading screens to your game.

Many of those 700 futa skyrim screenshots come from you guys in this Forum post so keep up the awesome screenshots!! biggrin.png

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2663-load-screen-customizer-by-glev/

I seem to be having issues after following the instructions with the randomizer. I'll try redownloading in case of corruption.