Can't get an erection with Schlong of Skyrim mod

Hey everyone,

It's been more than 3 hours and I still can't get my female character to get an erection with its equine penis.

I've crafted the ring to control errection but Shift + Page up or Page down doesn't do anything, the dick stays down ... Even controlling erection through the racemenu isn't working.

Here are the other mods I have :

- CBBE

- ERF Schlong Textures for SG Female
- Evil's Horse Penis 2 CBBE
- SexLab Framework v162
- SoS - B3lisario UNP Addon
- SoS - Equipable Horse Cocks
- SoS - Racemenu Plugin
- SoS schlong for females BodySlide 2.1
- RaceMenu v3-4-5
- HDT Physics Extensions
- Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition
- FNIS
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton
- BodySlide and Outfit Studio
- SkyUI

I also downloaded EvilReFlex's succubus follower "Ceraph" whose I can see her flaccid cock and can't get errected either.

Also, I once managed to get the dicks straight and 90° from the body (see screenshots), but I don't really knew how I did it, but still, that doesn't look like proper way to have errected dicks.

Another weird thing : I selected my schlong size in the MCM to 20, but when I restard the game, the penis get back to the standard size and I have to manually put the size back to 20 :/

Please help :'(

post-734345-0-70879500-1478878544_thumb.jpg

post-734345-0-39145200-1478878565_thumb.jpg

Give Sexlab Aroused a try, maybe that will 'fix' it...

What do you mean ? I searched in Sexlab's option and couldn't find such a thing

EDIT : Just understood what you said ^^ Downloading it ;)

And how have you installed your mods?

And have you checked your loadorder?

The current order :

cp4wcqP.png

siDCoZQ.png

Give Sexlab Aroused a try, maybe that will 'fix' it...

What do you mean ? I searched in Sexlab's option and couldn't find such a thing

EDIT : Just understood what you said ^^ Downloading it ;)

And how have you installed your mods?

And have you checked your loadorder?

The current order :

cp4wcqP.png

siDCoZQ.png

You actually need to use text format. I can see those img.

Easy to take that out from NMM/MO/Wrye Bash.

Ok guys !

I reinstalled everything and tried to have a correct order.

I also installed FloppySOS and managed to have erection with it (and my follower too). The racemenu option worked aswell ;)

The only problem is that the boner isn't really ... hard. I only manage to get it semi hard, even though I select the hardest setting with the FloppySOS menu (see attached file).

I understand these equine penis are heavy, but come on, a futa should be able to have her penis pointed to the sky when she's super hard !

post-734345-0-06107200-1478902276_thumb.jpg

Ok guys !

I reinstalled everything and tried to have a correct order.

I also installed FloppySOS and managed to have erection with it (and my follower too). The racemenu option worked aswell ;)

The only problem is that the boner isn't really ... hard. I only manage to get it semi hard, even though I select the hardest setting with the FloppySOS menu (see attached file).

I understand these equine penis are heavy, but come on, a futa should be able to have her penis pointed to the sky when she's super hard !

Hehe that looks like a weight issue indeed :) Is that the 'high arousal' preset?

Try changing the Weight slider in the floppysos config.

Note, to have the schlong pointing upward, you need to add rotation via Racemenu.

Thanks for the answers !

But I still have a problem ^^ Without Floppy SOS, I just can't get npcs errected. But with Floppy SOS, when I select High arousal, the penis start to do weird things, going from floppy to errected really fast. I coudln't get it to work properly. I tried changing from location but it still was the same ... I have the correct HDT too. And the npc I want to get errect is Ceraph (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2992-ceraph-the-succubus-follower/)

Ok, I think I can explain better my problem now. I took screenshots of my follower's crotch and in some of them the dick was hard and on others, it wasn't. I think it's a problem with the HDT because when Floppy SOS is activated, the problem occur. It's like the computer render some frames with HDT and others without, which gives this blinking problem (I'll try making a gif of it)

Archived